PDA

View Full Version : Gaming: FallOut3 - Help

iluhaftw
11-02-2008, 15:16
Ummm, I'm kinda stuck with suckish armour, but I've picked up some from dead Steel dude, thing is I gotta learn some skill or something to wear it, I've talked with the dudes in the stations (happy something...russian version can't translate >.>) they told me to go to some lab... where is it? :$

thanks ahead

Lictor
11-02-2008, 15:24
Ummm, I'm kinda stuck with suckish armour, but I've picked up some from dead Steel dude, thing is I gotta learn some skill or something to wear it, I've talked with the dudes in the stations (happy something...russian version can't translate >.>) they told me to go to some lab... where is it? :$

thanks ahead

Why don't you try some specific Fallout 3 forum?

Vertigo Vain
11-02-2008, 15:25
... aim your Combat Shortgun at your head and pull the trigger.

Whats the point of playing RUSSIAN version of that great game if you dont understand the dialogs, speech, quests e.t.c.? Its a heresy in the name of such great game.

On a point of Power Armor - you cant wear it until learn specific skill from Brotherhood, wich is further down the story. You can give the armor to any of your companions though - they dont need a skill to be able to wear it.

iluhaftw
11-02-2008, 15:28
Have I ever said I dont understand it?

I just dont understand where the place is and that's what I asked.

*aight thanks

Lotharr
11-02-2008, 15:29
Whats the point of playing RUSSIAN version of that great game if you dont understand the dialogs, speech, quests e.t.c.?

How can someone even understand it that way? He most likely plays the Russian version because he understands it better, but he just can't translate it into English.

EDIT: OP beat me to it.

Jester814
11-02-2008, 15:48
**SPOILER**

To wear the power armor you have to wait until a specific part later in the game once you get into the Brotherhood of Steel Citadel. Once in the Citadel, you talk to Elder Lyons and ask to be trained in the use of power armor, and he says ok. Then you go and talk to "Gunny" who will train you how to wear it, and bam, you can wear all power armor.
**SPOILER**

If you don't understand any of what I just said, then take Lictor's advice with your "short" gun.

Carnifex
11-02-2008, 15:49
**SPOILER**

To wear the power armor you have to wait until a specific part later in the game once you get into the Brotherhood of Steel Citadel. Once in the Citadel, you talk to Elder Lyons and ask to be trained in the use of power armor, and he says ok. Then you go and talk to "Gunny" who will train you how to wear it, and bam, you can wear all power armor.
**SPOILER**

If you don't understand any of what I just said, then take Lictor's advice with your "short" gun.

There is a noob thingy you know ?

iluhaftw
11-02-2008, 15:50
**SPOILER**

**SPOILER**

Dont worry, my english is fine and I understand, thanks ;]

I suppose there Citadel is at Reeve-City or something?

angelfang
11-02-2008, 15:52
No, you'll find the Citadel when you do the main quest, and even if you go there now they won't let you in.

iluhaftw
11-02-2008, 15:54
No, you'll find the Citadel when you do the main quest, and even if you go there now they won't let you in.

kk , thanks.

Lictor
11-02-2008, 16:00

As much as I would like it to actually be my advice, it was Vertigo Vain's one. Shit, I could advise him something more painful! :sly:

Jester814
11-02-2008, 16:12
As much as I would like it to actually be my advice, it was Vertigo Vain's one. Shit, I could advise him something more painful! :sly:

Whoops I looked at the wrong post.

I'm sure that forumfall will get over my mistake.

Jester814
11-02-2008, 16:13
There is a noob thingy you know ?

What difference does it make?

Was my warning too hard to make out?

Carnifex
11-02-2008, 16:22
What difference does it make?

Was my warning too hard to make out?

Yes, I'm crying because you spoiled it wrong :'(

Darkrabbit18
11-02-2008, 16:33
To where the Power Armor you have to speak to Elder Lyons inside the Citadel (Brotherhood of Steel Base) You get there after escourting docter Li and her crew there after your father dies in the jefferson Memorial when it gets invaded by the Enclave during the Project Purification.

Once you have permission you have to talk to 'Gunny' In the courtyard training the initiates, and then you can wear the power armor.

iluhaftw
11-02-2008, 16:41
To where the Power Armor you have to speak to Elder Lyons inside the Citadel (Brotherhood of Steel Base) You get there after escourting docter Li and her crew there after your father dies in the jefferson Memorial when it gets invaded by the Enclave during the Project Purification.

Once you have permission you have to talk to 'Gunny' In the courtyard training the initiates, and then you can wear the power armor.

dam man! why you didnt warn spolier by saying ur father dies? kinda sucks now.... aight ok...

thanks for all answers I got it.

Killuminati
11-02-2008, 16:55
did you pirate the game? how are you plying the russian version?

Enerzeal
11-02-2008, 17:00
dam man! why you didnt warn spolier by saying ur father dies? kinda sucks now.... aight ok...

Cause hes a bit simple bless him. He just ruined it for me as well.

Mo0rbid
11-02-2008, 17:22
I have tesla armor

Nexus
11-02-2008, 17:27
Also, the first few pirated versions to come out, were in russian (apparently).
Maybe our little pirate here couldn't wait and buy it?

iluhaftw
11-02-2008, 20:50
Also, the first few pirated versions to come out, were in russian (apparently).
Maybe our little pirate here couldn't wait and buy it?

Maybe I prefer russian? Maybe no one cares? Maybe gtfo my theard?

Killuminati
11-02-2008, 21:07
Maybe I prefer russian? Maybe no one cares? Maybe gtfo my theard?

Lawl, you prefer russian

Odie
11-02-2008, 21:10
lol the first copies were in russian yes but if you cared to read the instructions you would see that the game was easily fixed into english. Anyways reloaded came a few hours later and saved us all.

Nexus
11-02-2008, 21:14
lol the first copies were in russian yes but if you cared to read the instructions you would see that the game was easily fixed into english. Anyways reloaded came a few hours later and saved us all.
Condoning piracy is against the TOS :eek:

iluhaftw
11-02-2008, 21:22

I was asking for ingame help, why the FUCK you care what version I have?
now stop fucking brains and shut the fuck up.

ty.

Odie
11-02-2008, 21:24

Well it isn't piracy if you own the game is it?

Nexus
11-02-2008, 21:56

ty.
I wasn't directing that last quote at you, dingus.

Well it isn't piracy if you own the game is it?
Well then why did you say 'then reloaded came and saved us all' then?

Killuminati
11-02-2008, 22:04
I wasn't directing that last quote at you, dingus.

Well then why did you say 'then reloaded came and saved us all' then?

he's trying to avoid getting banzored

Dhig
11-02-2008, 22:29

ty.

Clearly a pirated version. I buy my games so they can do another one. So if you dont give them some credits for doing the game, GTFO of this forum!
Idiot.

Atnas
11-02-2008, 22:35
Isn't being stuck with shitty gear the very essence of Fallout? You should embrace it!

Nexus
11-02-2008, 23:09
he's trying to avoid getting banzored
Eyep eyep :)

Darkrabbit18
11-03-2008, 01:12

Sorry, but you honestly didnt see it coming? It does suck, but a game like fallout isnt gonna end on a happy note with rainbows and flowers walking into the sunet hand in hand with your Dad after just saving a whole bunch of people is it? :lmao:

Spinewire
11-03-2008, 16:19
Where can i find the blueprint for the weapon that fires railroad spikes, i'm guess you can get it early on but i seemed to have missed it.

iluhaftw
11-03-2008, 16:26
Sorry, but you honestly didnt see it coming? It does suck, but a game like fallout isnt gonna end on a happy note with rainbows and flowers walking into the sunet hand in hand with your Dad after just saving a whole bunch of people is it? :lmao:

Well, I didnt think it's gonna be happy when you find him, but still wasn't sure ^^

forestchild
11-04-2008, 01:22

thanks ahead

Lol some can not even play fallout3, its not that difficult hehe.