PDA

View Full Version : "Thank you" thread

Lictor
10-31-2008, 13:42
Use this thread to say Thank you to anyone for anything.

I'll start. Thank you, Realbigdeal22, for your amazing, sig-worthy posts! Ultimately, your surface incrustation of dumbness and dysgraphia cannot blot out the light of your inner wisdom and insight, of of which existence you are probably not even aware.

Mementi
10-31-2008, 13:44
Use this thread to say Thank you to anyone for anything.

I'll start. Thank you, Realbigdeal22, for your amazing, sig-worthy posts! Ultimately, your surface incrustation of dumbness and dysgraphia cannot blot out the light of your inner wisdom and insight, of of which existence you are probably not even aware.

I have to second that, he's just so fucking honest <3.

Razli
10-31-2008, 13:44
Thanks to Hackapell for Closing this thread :p

Lictor
10-31-2008, 14:04
No one else is saying thanks to anybody? What about your amazing mothers, who prepare your meals and bring it downstairs to the basement for you to be able to forumfall all day? What about your friends, who keep on hanging with you even though you are such a deranged people (otherwise you wouldn't be posting/reading OT)?

Post your thanks, it costs you nothing! :cool:

Razli
10-31-2008, 14:08
Thanks to my Right hand?

Odie
10-31-2008, 14:10
Thanks to my Right hand?

I would also like to say thanks to Razli's right hand.

Temet nosce
10-31-2008, 14:10
No one else is saying thanks to anybody? What about your amazing mothers, who prepare your meals and bring it downstairs to the basement for you to be able to forumfall all day? What about your friends, who keep on hanging with you even though you are such a deranged people (otherwise you wouldn't be posting/reading OT)?

Post your thanks, it costs you nothing! :cool:

:lmao:

Thanks to you Lictor, normally it takes longer than a few minutes for Forumfall to make me smirk.

Lictor
10-31-2008, 14:12
:lmao:

Thanks to you Lictor, normally it takes longer than a few minutes for Forumfall to make me smirk.

Well, you're perfectly welcome! :)

KwayZee
10-31-2008, 14:12
I would also like to say thanks to Razli's right hand.

Thanks to Razli's sister.

Odie
10-31-2008, 14:13

Oh and his mother!

Razli
10-31-2008, 14:13

I don't have a sister! I have a Cousin though. I'm sure she'd be perfect for you. She's in the RAF, Im sure she'd know how to handle your Joystick.

KwayZee
10-31-2008, 14:14
Oh and his mother!

See now I wouldnt even go that far.

Layedballer
See now I wouldnt even go that far.

Oh I see...his borhter than for you huh?

KwayZee
I don't have a sister! I have a Cousin though. I'm sure she'd be perfect for you.

Im cool. I have too many right now as it is..

KwayZee
10-31-2008, 14:15
Oh I see...his borhter than for you huh?

You copied me! You want his brother!

Razli
10-31-2008, 14:16

I have two actually, Enough to go around.

Lictor
10-31-2008, 14:17

Ok, but who do you want to thank now? Do not derail this noble thread!

Lictor
10-31-2008, 14:21
I don't really use Torture as a nick name anymore. So, in all my kindness I'll allow you to just call me Temet.

Do you really know yourself that well? If the answer is yes, thank your introspection skills. If the answer is no, than use it to thank your ignorance.

But you will be thanking here!

Layedballer
10-31-2008, 14:23
Do you really know yourself that well? If the answer is yes, thank your introspection skills. If the answer is no, than use it to thank your ignorance.

He does know himself that well, not as well as I know him though :sly:

Panzero
10-31-2008, 14:23
A special thanks to meatspin, lemonparty and all the other wonderous sites.

Temet nosce
10-31-2008, 14:24

I appreciate the suggestion, however I'd prefer to thank the word "then", it's a marvelous morpheme is it not? (hmm, I think it's just one morpheme anyways. I could be wrong, just wokeup)

heroshade
10-31-2008, 14:26
Thank you to whoever it was who first started spreading Snipes around...

Lictor
10-31-2008, 14:26
I appreciate the suggestion, however I'd prefer to thank the word "then", it's a marvelous morpheme is it not? (hmm, I think it's just one morpheme anyways. I could be wrong, just wokeup)

Thank you for correcting me in such a subtle manner!

Layedballer
10-31-2008, 14:28

It does have semantic meaning and is quite small, so I would consider it a morpheme
I'm supposed to be calculating trajectories and how fast things need to be launched in order to escape the atmosphere...Fuck that I'm forumfalling today

heroshade
10-31-2008, 14:29
It does have semantic meaning and is quite small, so I would consider it a morpheme
I'm supposed to be calculating trajectories and how fast things need to be launched in order to escape the atmosphere...Fuck that I'm forumfalling today

Do you ever sleep? ';/

Hitom
10-31-2008, 14:31
Do you ever sleep? ';/

Sleeping is a waste of time.

epicor
10-31-2008, 14:32
Thanks to Lucas Buck for leaving OT (or to brannoc for moving him)

Temet nosce
10-31-2008, 14:34

Heh, I'm gonna go eat something soon personally. I normally don't eat so soon after I waken, so I'll thank my stomach for being hungry and my foresight in acquiring honey cured thick slice bacon last night. It sounds incredibly good.

Lictor
10-31-2008, 14:36
Heh, I'm gonna go eat something soon personally. I normally don't eat so soon after I waken, so I'll thank my stomach for being hungry and my foresight in acquiring honey cured thick slice bacon last night. It sounds incredibly good.

That was a good post, thank you.

Layedballer

Ah shit, of all the mornings to not eat breakfast...I think I may sneak out to get something at the cafe acrossed the street, ugh I hate fridays, they always give me boring shit to do that I did in college.

heroshade

Gah, I hate that crap. Normal bacon though is like an orgasm for the taste buds..... wait...

Razli
10-31-2008, 14:37
Thanks to Lucas Buck for leaving OT (or to brannoc for moving him)

He'll be back! They always come back. /rockshimselftosleep.

heroshade
10-31-2008, 14:38
He'll be back! They always come back. /rockshimselftosleep.

QFT

Lucas Buck may scare easily, but he'll be back. And in greater numbers.

Barbarossa
10-31-2008, 14:41
Thank you to whoever it was who first started spreading Snipes around...

Uhh...that would be...YOU!

Temet nosce
10-31-2008, 14:42
That was a good post, thank you.

Yes, it was. Indeed, it was so good I'm going to keep doing it. I'll build up a backlog of thank yous then use them to justify having you cover for me with the FBI. I am indeed an incredibly wise and clever person, and I thank myself for realizing my vast superiority to everyone else. *trips and falls down stairs that weren't there a second ago*

Ah shit, of all the mornings to not eat breakfast...I think I may sneak out to get something at the cafe acrossed the street, ugh I hate fridays, they always give me boring shit to do that I did in college.

Bah, I wish I had a cafe nearby. If I want to go to one I have to drive somewhere, so I have to cook for myself (since it's less effort than driving to one anyways). Then again I don't really mind cooking unlike most people I know, I'm pretty decent at it simply because I end up doing it basically every day.

Gah, I hate that crap. Normal bacon though is like an orgasm for the taste buds..... wait...

You dislike honey bacon? Filthy heretic. We'll hunt you down and burn you over a fire composed of grease from cooking honey bacon.

Actually, I'm fond of maple bacon as well, I require it to be thick slice though. Bacon that isn't thick slice is like... A well done steak or something. An insult to food.

Anyways, talking to all you people is making me hungrier. Back in a while probably.

epicor
10-31-2008, 14:42
QFT

LAWL

Lictor
10-31-2008, 14:43
QFT

Thank you for me L:DL!

Hitom
10-31-2008, 14:44
You dislike honey bacon? Filthy heretic. We'll hunt you down and burn you over a fire composed of grease from cooking honey bacon.

Actually, I'm fond of maple bacon as well, I require it to be thick slice though. Bacon that isn't thick slice is like... A well done steak or something. An insult to food.

Anyways, talking to all you people is making me hungrier. Back in a while probably.

Honey bacon? Maple bacon? Jeez, sometimes im sure you americans are trying to get hearth problems on purpose.

heroshade
10-31-2008, 14:46
Uhh...that would be...YOU!

I just said my name was Snipes. There were like four people viewing the thread, then someone called me Snipes in another thread and it stuck.... again. Anyway, I don't mind it anymore.

epicor
10-31-2008, 14:46
Honey bacon? Maple bacon? Jeez, sometimes im sure you americans are trying to get hearth problems on purpose.

Dude, bacon is FTW. Having options doesnt = heart problems. hes not eating it all at once lol.

Though statistically heart disease is an epidemic.

Lictor
10-31-2008, 14:48

That's not because of what you eat, but because you don't thank your benefactors enough!

Layedballer
10-31-2008, 14:49
You are an infidel to bacon! As such I will now lead a crusade against you!

Bah, I wish I had a cafe nearby. If I want to go to one I have to drive somewhere, so I have to cook for myself (since it's less effort than driving to one anyways). Then again I don't really mind cooking unlike most people I know, I'm pretty decent at it simply because I end up doing it basically every day.

Indeed this cafe is pure amazing homecooked food
I love cooking really, I have perfected the art over many years of doing it myself(about a decade now) I really learned when I dated a girl who was a major in culinary(what can I say, she knew her place)
Indeed thick bacon>thin any day

INFIDEL!

Temet nosce
10-31-2008, 15:29

Yep, after all curing the bacon in honey is much much worse than bacon cured in sugar... Hey wait a second!?

Dude, bacon is FTW. Having options doesnt = heart problems. hes not eating it all at once lol.

True, I love bacon but I usually only eat it around once or twice a week. I do worry about heart disease, but whenever I think about it I remind myself I eat healthier than most of the people I know. Many of whom consider fast food a food group.

Indeed this cafe is pure amazing homecooked food
I love cooking really, I have perfected the art over many years of doing it myself(about a decade now) I really learned when I dated a girl who was a major in culinary(what can I say, she knew her place)
Indeed thick bacon>thin any day

I've been cooking most of my life really, even when I was younger I did most of my own cooking (except for big family meals). As a result while I'm not exactly a chef I can manage to make most anything I decide I want. I'm also a bit of a snob when it comes to certain types of cooking, I take my steak black and blue. Always. If I'm at a restaurant and they fail at that I send the thing back till they get it right.

Layedballer
10-31-2008, 15:32
I've been cooking most of my life really, even when I was younger I did most of my own cooking (except for big family meals). As a result while I'm not exactly a chef I can manage to make most anything I decide I want. I'm also a bit of a snob when it comes to certain types of cooking, I take my steak black and blue. Always. If I'm at a restaurant and they fail at that I send the thing back till they get it right.

Ah yes, one of the reasons I don't eat out often(other than cost) I just know that by the time I find it acceptable the cooks will have violated it with their ... well...you know :sly:

Agge
10-31-2008, 16:35
Thanks for the circle jerk

Lictor
10-31-2008, 16:40
Thanks for the circle jerk

You mean you like meat jerky, right?

Ankh
10-31-2008, 16:44
Thank you (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=77511).

Thank you too! :)

Beeblebrox
10-31-2008, 17:04
It's hard for me to say the things
I want to say sometimes
There's no one here but you and me
And that broken old street light
Lock the doors
We'll leave the world outside
All I've got to give to you
Are these five words tonight

[Chorus:]
Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving me

I never knew I had a dream
Until that dream was you
When I look into your eyes
The sky's a different blue
Cross my heart
I wear no disguise
If I tried, you'd make believe
That you believed my lies

Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

You pick me up when I fall down
You ring the bell before they count me out
If I was drowning you would part the sea
And risk your own life to rescue me

[Solo]

Lock the doors

Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
You parted my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

When I couldn't fly
Oh, you gave me wings
You parted my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

Mementi
11-01-2008, 00:01
Thanks to QaoPan for this wonderful post <3

not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs or i correct you life and make it dead

heroshade
11-01-2008, 00:02

I've been wondering, did he say it like that on purpose or was he actually bad at english?

BlackVolgan
11-01-2008, 00:15

yea i fucking lol'd at that irl too... thanks china

Ammon777
11-01-2008, 00:16
Thank you, Jesus. Thank you for making me realize that lesbian pron is not a sin.

<3 Jesuz lord and savior

Eclipso
11-01-2008, 00:16
It's hard for me to say the things
I want to say sometimes
There's no one here but you and me
And that broken old street light
Lock the doors

Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving me

I never knew I had a dream
Until that dream was you
When I look into your eyes
The sky's a different blue
Cross my heart
I wear no disguise
If I tried, you'd make believe
That you believed my lies

Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

You pick me up when I fall down
You ring the bell before they count me out
If I was drowning you would part the sea
And risk your own life to rescue me

[Solo]

Lock the doors

Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
You parted my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

When I couldn't fly
Oh, you gave me wings
You parted my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for the post i just scrolled down.... just to get to another more interesting post.

Lictor
11-01-2008, 00:53
Thanks (in front) for 10th of November 2008, devs!

ejnomad07
11-01-2008, 02:05
Thanks to Skyborn for caring about me so much...<3

Fylraen
11-01-2008, 02:19
I'd like to thank Matriel for the handjob.

Tzacharu
11-01-2008, 02:22
I'd like to thank myself for putting off a 15 page essay till the weekend before it's due.

Lictor
11-01-2008, 02:25
I'd like to thank Matriel for the handjob.

Pics, or it didn't happen.
Actually, it didn't happen, right?

Phyrehart
11-01-2008, 03:06

LOL So true!

Galadrist
11-01-2008, 03:08

thank you to heart disease and artery blockage for keeping the american population down :p

Ultimo
11-01-2008, 03:12
I'd like to thank my Y chromosome for making sure I never bleed from my crotch area.

Galadrist
11-01-2008, 03:14
I'd like to thank my Y chromosome for making sure I never bleed from my crotch area.

we miss out on our own set of bewbz tho *sigh*

/gropes own man-chest

Aragoni
11-01-2008, 03:15
Thank you Quorthon for making one of the most epic songs in the world (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly2JpsxZ3jA). May you rest in peace!

Ultimo
11-01-2008, 03:15
we miss out on our own set of bewbz tho *sigh*

/gropes own man-chest

I'd like to thank girls for having boobs I can grope so that I don't need a pair of my own, and thus can keep my Y chromosome.

ejnomad07
11-01-2008, 03:21
I'd like to thank girls for having boobs I can grope so that I don't need a pair of my own, and thus can keep my Y chromosome.

Too bad can and do are so different. Poor fella. :(

palo god
11-01-2008, 03:26
Thank you Ron Paul for showing me the true meaning of the word PAULitician, and for inspiring me to follow the American dream.

Hecubis
11-01-2008, 05:14
I'd like to pre-emptively thank Obama for giving me tons of ammo in future Canada vs. America pissing matches.

Lord Caim
11-01-2008, 07:11
I want to give a general thanks to Forumfall. Your cold edged replies and burning walls of facts and articles is like the sharp smack across the face from an inebriated step-father to keep anyone in line. The way you explain even the most radical of views with such elegance (or ignorance) is like a mother who can always make things seem better even though they will probably keep on sucking.

Forumfall is like a 4th set of parents to me! I love you Forumfall!!

Realbigdeal22
11-01-2008, 07:18
Well... thanks to all the members that post answers in newcomer forum because sometime, there are many trolls and atleast one member save the day to post an answer.

ejnomad07
11-01-2008, 07:28
Well... thanks to all the members that post answers in newcomer forum because sometime, there are many trolls and atleast one member save the day to post an answer.

Thank you Realbigdeal22. You keep me humble by reminding me daily there is less fortunate than I.

heroshade
11-01-2008, 07:53
Oh my god! I thank whoever made this.

http://www.explosm.net/comics/1165/

Ammon777
11-01-2008, 07:59
I would like to thank my parents. Mom, dad. Thanks.

BlackVolgan
11-01-2008, 08:03
I would like to thank my parents. Mom, dad. Thanks.

grats for the first genuine 'thankyou' in the thread

Ammon777
11-01-2008, 08:04
grats for the first genuine 'thankyou' in the thread

lol :D

Thank you Quorthon for making one of the most epic songs in the world (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly2JpsxZ3jA). May you rest in peace!
I think this was heartfelt, I actually cried a little inside, Quorthon was a wonderful, wonderful musician. RIP, bro.