PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 help

Mo0rbid
10-30-2008, 17:13
I've blown up Megaton and I've killed the Ghouls in the metro tunnel for the Pennyblabla tower dude, now what? I can't find a quest anywhere : /

Floyd
10-30-2008, 17:22
Maybe you should not have gone and blown up the place giving you quests hmmmmm?

Badem
10-30-2008, 17:27
Fucking spoilers you fucking munchkin

Mo0rbid
10-30-2008, 17:36
Maybe you should not have gone and blown up the place giving you quests hmmmmm?

Oh, so the game gives me that possibility just to fuck with me? get real

Boo fuckitty-wuckitty hoo

Floyd
10-30-2008, 17:58
Oh, so the game gives me that possibility just to fuck with me? get real

Well what did you think was going to happen after blowing them up?

Feyrband
10-30-2008, 17:59
Well what did you think was going to happen after blowing them up?

they'd respawn in 15 minutes.

oh wait...

Enerzeal
10-30-2008, 18:00
Fallout is well known for letting you own everything with a pulse. Just means your screwed after doing it.

Floyd
10-30-2008, 18:03
Well on a lighter note, the car stereo at the beginning is a Radiation King hehe. Also, In the vault at some point your father says something and then says
"I could care less."
:bang:

Viare
10-30-2008, 18:21
go north of arefu to a place called paradise hills.. if you dont know where arefu is.. the u blew up megaton waaaay to early. But im guessin ull find quests there since its a protected slaver city thats under heavy guard and wont let a do gooder like me in without pulling some strings.

Badem
10-30-2008, 18:42
Yeah guys keep the fucking spoilers coming, you fucking munchkins.

jesus any point in me waiting for the game to come and playing it myself

akrippler
10-30-2008, 18:44
Yeah spoiler tags would be nice, but dont act like you didnt watch all the fallout videos and didnt know megaton was going down eventually.

Floyd
10-30-2008, 18:45

None of this is really a spoiler, also why would you come back to this thread if you were so damn concerned?

Mulambo
10-30-2008, 18:48
You can't get a perk until level two? WTF? Where is Bloody Mess?

I chose Black Widow, because who needs the increased experience point gain when the enemies scale to your level? That's dumb.

I like how VATS works, but I wish I could aim for body parts with melee weapons. Seems lame that I can't.

Nissen92
10-30-2008, 19:01
Spoiler noob..
minus 100 karma

Shooer
10-30-2008, 19:35
Maybe if people didn't want spoilers they should play the game and not read a thread about it.

Now I am going back to hunting Talon Mercs.

Mulambo
10-30-2008, 21:45
I was just looking at stuff here: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_FAQ#Was_it_made_by_people_who_ made_previous_Fallouts.3F

and found this hugely-disappointing nugget:
Will there be special dialogue options for dumb characters?

No, there are no special low-IN dialogues. BOO! Did everyone else know this already?

Hecubis
10-30-2008, 22:42
Maybe if people didn't want spoilers they should play the game and not read a thread about it.

Some of us have jobs and forumfall from work, you goddamn hippy.

Mippoose
10-30-2008, 22:43
I've blown up Megaton and I've killed the Ghouls in the metro tunnel for the Pennyblabla tower dude, now what? I can't find a quest anywhere : /

Why don't you guy a strategy guide, you pansy.

forestchild
10-30-2008, 22:49

If you cant figure this game, how you wanne survive darkfall then, i think to hardcore for you.

Mippoose
10-30-2008, 22:50
If you cant figure this game, how you wanne survive darkfall then, i think to hardcore for you.

Your typing makes my day.

Honestly... I don't know how I'd live without it.

forestchild
10-30-2008, 22:51
Sorry but everybody who seeking walkthroughs/guides or any info on how to progress in games are n.......hahaha.

forestchild
10-30-2008, 22:51
Your typing makes my day.

Honestly... I don't know how I'd live without it.

good:)

Mippoose
10-30-2008, 22:53
good:)

More than good: Great.

iluhaftw
10-30-2008, 23:06
Wow this game is best shit ever, VATS system is just great, and these robots who follow you and burn ppl to ashes... OMG I LOVE THIS

Scully
10-30-2008, 23:08
Aw can't find the way, even with the retard helper arrow that shows the way?

Odie
10-31-2008, 00:23
Nooo... I've finished the game :'( Took me 2 days of nothing but fallout, what do I do? :<

forestchild
10-31-2008, 00:27
Aw can't find the way, even with the retard helper arrow that shows the way?

Hmm i think even game is easy but i play alot of this kind of games maybe thats why.

heroshade
10-31-2008, 00:51

Your dad dies.

See, thats a spoiler. Naming locations and quests are not spoilers...

cosimo84
10-31-2008, 05:42
I'm critiquing this game on this thread.

This game is too much like oblivion.

I liked Oblivion, but I'm tired of:
-spending more time scrounging for crap and managing my inventory than anything else in the game
-using the "wait" feature to wait faster
-reading dialogue from every random homeless person and listening to their crappy story such as "I'm manager of the ground around these parts. Say.....Could maybe you ..NO NO...nvm.........well on second thought my aunt Betsy would kill me if I didn't get this done. Could maybe you help me out with something???????"
<Yes, I'm obedient to everyone>
<*shoot him in the face*>
<somewhere in the middle of the first two answers>
<(SEX SKILL ANSWER) I am opposite sex of you, give me 100 moneys>

And then you get a quest to search the general area for different kinds of rocks so you can spit on them then report back your findings.

I'm not far into the game, I like it OK. The story within the vault was interesting, but now that I'm outside the quests and story line aren't doing anything for me.

The AP system and watching my character pull up his gun to execute an airborn lunging resident evil dog in slow motion is the only thing that's keeping me playing. However, the game still feels more like a highly complicated Oblivion mod than a whole new game.

conclusion:
The game isn't bad, just a big disappointment.

Carl Ragadamn
10-31-2008, 06:08
This game is too much like oblivion.

conclusion:
The game isn't bad, just a big disappointment.

Meh, there are lots of times that draw you in enough to forget the oblivion feel. As for it being a disappointment, do you seriously think anything could have lived up to the raw craving that fallout fans had for another game?

cosimo84
10-31-2008, 06:14
Meh, there are lots of times that draw you in enough to forget the oblivion feel. As for it being a disappointment, do you seriously think anything could have lived up to the raw craving that fallout fans had for another game?

Alright I'll give you the first sentence since it felt like it's own game at the start of things.

This is the first fallout game I've played though. The game should be called.

TES:Fallout3

Layedballer
10-31-2008, 06:18
You can't get a perk until level two? WTF? Where is Bloody Mess?

I chose Black Widow, because who needs the increased experience point gain when the enemies scale to your level? That's dumb.

I like how VATS works, but I wish I could aim for body parts with melee weapons. Seems lame that I can't.

They scale, but once you go into an area the enemies scale to that level and STAY there, at least as far as I know

Marrik
10-31-2008, 06:39
They scale, but once you go into an area the enemies scale to that level and STAY there, at least as far as I know

so if i explore the whole world at low level, the game will be permanently too easy?

wtf is wrong with the way it used to be, where some areas are just harder than others? thats more realistic, and its more fun too.

wow i just realized its almost 2 AM

katahlyn
10-31-2008, 10:06

Go exploring. :D

so if i explore the whole world at low level, the game will be permanently too easy?

wtf is wrong with the way it used to be, where some areas are just harder than others? thats more realistic, and its more fun too.

wow i just realized its almost 2 AM
Extra spaces between your paragraphs don't increase your post count, and certainly don't make your penis bigger. That being said, there's no scaling. That's what idiots that played to much Oblivion say, since these two games look so alike.

Mo0rbid
10-31-2008, 13:28

You lack the intelligence to write properly, I think you should simply stfu.

Sorry but everybody who seeking walkthroughs/guides or any info on how to progress in games are n.......hahaha.

Oh, so because your retarded mind perceives it that way, it generally has to be true?

Spinewire
10-31-2008, 14:21
you die at the end of fallout 3

Enerzeal
10-31-2008, 14:36
Just starting to really get into this game now. I hated Oblivion, but this is pretty damn good. the NPCs look like people, and the women look like women, as opposed to Oblivion where everyone looked like a god damn retard.

I feel like I give 2 shits about half the NPCs in the game, and my character aswell. The whole character creation section was pretty good fun. Definitely gona play the sweet jesus outa this one.

Marrik
10-31-2008, 14:46
Extra spaces between your paragraphs don't increase your post count, and certainly don't make your penis bigger.

maybe not, but it sure makes it easier to read.

akrippler
10-31-2008, 17:18
I was just looking at stuff here: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_FAQ#Was_it_made_by_people_who_ made_previous_Fallouts.3F

and found this hugely-disappointing nugget: BOO! Did everyone else know this already?

If you dont go apeshit on intelligence, then your not playing fallout right, that goes for 1 2 and 3.

The one thing I dont like so far is that theyve plunged me into fighting super mutants like less than 2 hours into the game, Usually super mutants are about the last enemys you fight........