PDA

View Full Version : EQ Sullon Zekers

Bafbar84
10-28-2008, 19:36
Anyone waiting for the game an old SZ'er?

I played Taozen in the Tides od Wrath. Any Hate or Black Prophecy guys still arround? We should get on the same server and own some people.

Thaeds
10-29-2008, 02:11
Hey man!

I was in ToW too, Thaeds an Enchanter, I usually boxed clerics at our raids... I played on the good team before that as Xerra, a bard in Black Crown.

I still talk to some people from Sullon... lets see, Faddwin, Kileldear and maybe some more but I can't remember 'em right now.

What have you been up to?

On a side note you'll enjoy laughing at the people on this forum immensely. Most people here talk about Darkfall like it's going to be the most hardcore game there ever was. I can't wait, it's going to be awesome, but it will never touch the hardcoreness that was SZ. I remember entire guilds being corpse camped until all of their gear rotted. That and weeks without successful raids due to Speedd training will not be topped. But listen to them claim full loot is as hardcore as it gets and laugh it up like I do!

sikk
10-30-2008, 02:08
I was the original Sikk evil dark elf rogue. Killed ToW alot back then. I ran with the big players on evil side alot, Kirben and those guys. Was in the guild Vindictive which next to Hate was the top Evil guilds at the time. I still wish I hadn't sold that character, although I got about a grand for him and he lives on with modifications to my car lol. Anyways that server had probably the best pvp community I've experienced in mmorpgs to this day right along side Rallos Zek in its first few years until SZ came into play.

Estrang
10-30-2008, 02:30
Anyone waiting for the game an old SZ'er?

I played Taozen in the Tides od Wrath. Any Hate or Black Prophecy guys still arround? We should get on the same server and own some people.

I play on an unofficial eq pvp server with alot of ex szers/rzers/tzers etc. , most of them are really awful bluebies, but theres a small core of players i respect =)

Duncandun
10-30-2008, 02:41
Sullon Zek?

I played Ralos Zek:(

wtf is sullon zek?

Ralos zek was the shit, how ever.

Vanno
10-30-2008, 04:14
Sullon Zek?

wtf is sullon zek?

Indeed. I recall a Ralos Zek server

Thaeds
10-30-2008, 04:29
Sullon Zek?

wtf is sullon zek?

I played on Rallos for awhile too, I was a noobie on my main, but my twinks kicked major ass.

I pked a fungi on my level 24 druid/enchanter combo and traded it back to the guy for a manastone and more stuff.

My chars on Rallos were Aalaxandar(60 wiz), Thaeds/Theads(mage/necro) Qzyrt/Gzyrt(druid/enchanter) Xzyrt/Kzyrt(Shaman/Monk)

Duncandun
10-30-2008, 04:33
I never got that far on Rallos, I played for the first few months after release(maybe 4 at the most). It was pretty great though, I think the highest char I had was level 10 or so, my haunt was the woodelf city, can't remember the name

I had alot of newbies, but my best was probably my DK with the full suit of no-drop DK quest plate and some nice quest sword. he was level 9.

My favorite was my ranger though, level 10... I got that one red glowing sword from some gnome warrior that got ganked by like 10 newbs(he was like level 11), I later got another and owned up dual-wielding them.

sikk
11-07-2008, 13:38
bleh, was gonna correct something in my previous post but then after posting it realized I was right originally lol. FAIL

epicor
11-07-2008, 13:48
EQ was my first MMO and i just wasnt ready for FFA, FL, PVP. I started a wood elf on that server and got my turtle helm, then as soon as i turned in the quest i got ganked by a dwarf 5 lvls higher than me. I moved to PVE server or limited PVP. I think im ready for it now though.

Indah
11-07-2008, 14:07
EQ pvp would have been terrible. Casters with 3k hp where a shd could death touch for 7k. wtf kinda balance is that? But I did enjoy the pve aspect of the game.

Mo0rbid
11-07-2008, 14:20
my eq2 swashy has got the rallos zek title though :P

Estrang
11-07-2008, 16:38
EQ pvp would have been terrible. Casters with 3k hp where a shd could death touch for 7k. wtf kinda balance is that? But I did enjoy the pve aspect of the game.

Becuase you played when the game turned to garbage, all true eqers know EQ after Velious = fail.

epicor
11-07-2008, 18:54
Becuase you played when the game turned to garbage, all true eqers know EQ after Velious = fail.

I would say after luclin = fail. The nexus was pushing it, but still not TOO bad. PoP ruined the game IMO.

Sows
11-07-2008, 19:21
I played SZ at the start till around Luclin came out

Was a member of Ruin... Thoroughly enjoyed bloody monday and fighting TDC and Darkenbane and all that...

Felt like the game turned shit when Luclin came out though... now that I think of its another beautiful example of Verant short sightedness that they never considered what effect a massive territory like Luclin would have on the 4 pvp servers...

Chankeen
12-30-2008, 23:08
I played Izom on SZ. A good team enchanter. Played till just before PoP came out and lead a short lived guild called trump.

I very much enjoyed playing on that server....

Am thinking of playing this game. It seems to have what I look for in an mmo. See ya there... (even though all posters here were on the other teams!)

Izom on Sz

not sure what name I will use here

GlacierFreeze
12-31-2008, 00:25
I played on Rallos Zek as a dwarven warrior. After being owned by magic users for a little while I developed a pretty decent gear strategy that kept me competitive. PVP was pretty fun after that.

Had to quit, due to moving and no internet, before any expansions came out though, or else I might still be addicted to it.

Killernyc4
12-31-2008, 19:27
Switched from veeshan to TZ a while back...like 02-03, 65 bard.