PDA

View Full Version : X tutti gli utenti italiani...

Aiek
10-25-2008, 19:21
Salve a tutti... ma come da titolo in particolar modo a tutti gli utenti italiani del forum di DarkFall... purtroppo conosco molto poco l'inglese se non quel minimo che basta per giocare... quello che mi limità di più però è il non sapere articolare frasi nella ormai diffusissima lingua anglosassone... se non usando un traduttore :D

Con questo thread vorrei poter conoscere gli utenti italiani di questo forum nonché giocatori e/o futuri giocatori di DarkFall in modo che se mai un giorno mi arriverà la mail per giocare la beta saprò minimamente con chi scambiare due parole in italiano... in modo che anche il gioco risulti più piacevole ;)

Spero proprio che qualche compatriota risponda all'appello :p

Eclipso
10-25-2008, 19:24
no Mafia allowed in forumfall!!

Beorg
10-25-2008, 19:25
Yes, Godfather.

All I got out of that is that you're saying hello, and can't wait for Darkfall...No? :confused:

Lyam Sunchaser
10-25-2008, 19:26
WTF is this shit! Talk a normal language!

Beorg
10-25-2008, 19:39

Italian.

I don't speak Italian, only a smidge of German and Dutch.

Still, it's not hard to comprehend what he's saying.

He says he's coming from the Italian Darkfall forums and speaks poco "little" English. He made this thread upon request from the Italian forum (?). He hopes he gets an invite into the beta in the future via email...Hopes it won't matter much that he speaks Italian.

I can't discern the rest, though.

How's my Italian, Aiek? Did I completely botch that, or did I get the gist of it?

Aiek
10-25-2008, 19:39
no Mafia allowed in forumfall!!
Mafia will be you!!

what's the problem? italians here are not welcome? will be a problem only for those who think so!!

Italy is not the mafia ... Mafia's who thinks so!

N.B.: come detto sopra scritto con traduttore automatico :D

DocGonzo
10-25-2008, 19:42
lol...salve...welcome to OT

but this is Forumfall, so allow me to quote the Immortal Samuel L. Jackson, and know that i mean no offense when i say..."English, motherfucker, do you speak it?"

Aiek
10-25-2008, 19:44
shit? go to drop into a water then!

Ace07
10-25-2008, 19:44
Salve a tutti... ma come da titolo in particolar modo a tutti gli utenti italiani del forum di DarkFall... purtroppo conosco molto poco l'inglese se non quel minimo che basta per giocare... quello che mi limità di più però è il non sapere articolare frasi nella ormai diffusissima lingua anglosassone... se non usando un traduttore :D

Con questo thread vorrei poter conoscere gli utenti italiani di questo forum nonché giocatori e/o futuri giocatori di DarkFall in modo che se mai un giorno mi arriverà la mail per giocare la beta saprò minimamente con chi scambiare due parole in italiano... in modo che anche il gioco risulti più piacevole ;)

google translator for the half win

Hello to all ... but as the title especially to all users italiani forum DarkFall ... unfortunately know very little English, if not the least enough to play ... I am more limited, however, is not knowing articulate phrases now widespread in the English language ... If not using a translator

With this thread I would like to know Italian users of this forum as well as players and / or future players DarkFall so that if ever a day I will reach the mail to play the beta least know with whom to exchange a few words in Italian ... so that the game is more enjoyable

I hope that some compatriot answer the

i say half win because it still kind of raped it

Aiek
10-25-2008, 19:47
This is not advertising ... is only a post of submission to the Italian community of this forum!!

Aiek
10-25-2008, 19:49
google translator for the half win

i say half win because it still kind of raped it
thanks Ace07... well done :D

Eclipso
10-25-2008, 19:53
twas a joke ... i don't think all italians are mafiasso... honest

please don't kill me :ninja:

Pernix
10-25-2008, 19:55

With fries please.

Dhig
10-25-2008, 20:02
The sad part is that he came to forumfall to look for more italian people.
Little does he know they either got scared away or learned to use english :rolleyes:

ClownFoot
10-25-2008, 20:06
What the shit? English only noob.

Xelos
10-25-2008, 20:11
Mangia merde e morte!

Mosiah
10-25-2008, 20:13
twas a joke ... i don't think all italians are mafiasso... honest

please don't kill me :ninja:

Nah... The Mafia moved to where the human trafficking and drugs are more lucrative. Try about 500 miles north and about 200 to the east.

In Italy the Mafia is more for older men who sit on their benches whittling and reminiscing about the old days. Granted some of them old men will still cut you and then ask questions.

Like, "Isn't your old man Giovanni De Francesca's grandson? Damn, I could have sworn. You look like his second cousin, three times removed. He batched a job back in '38. Those were the days...

"What's with the blood? Oh yeah, that right. Knock on the third door down. It is my great grand daughter's place. She will bandage you back together."

It is an organization type that has moved on to other lands for the most part.

Eclipso
10-25-2008, 20:14
What the shit? English only noob.
Racist!!!!! Our Italian brothers can post on Forumfall if they choose

again , i hope this will stop the contract on my life godfather....

Eclipso
10-25-2008, 20:17
Nah... The Mafia moved to where the human trafficking and drugs are more lucrative. Try about 500 miles north and about 200 to the east.

In Italy the Mafia is more for older men who sit on their benches whittling and reminiscing about the old days. Granted some of them old men will still cut you and then ask questions.

Like, "Isn't your old man Giovanni De Francesca's grandson? Damn, I could have sworn. You look like his second cousin, three times removed. He batched a job back in '38. Those were the days...

"What's with the blood? Oh yeah, that right. Knock on the third door down. It is my great grand daughter's place. She will bandage you back together."

It is an organization type that has moved on to other lands for the most part.

Which is why the Army is currently deployed on the streets of Naples??

I do agree that it has moved to other nations also , but its still as strong as ever.

Biggs
10-25-2008, 20:18
If using a language other than English on these forums, please provide a translation so all may participate.