PDA

View Full Version : Breast implants

Jinpachi
10-23-2008, 23:51
I find breast implants to be a major turnoff, I think it's disgusting and sluttish. I could never respect a breast implantee in any way at all, unless the reason for the implants is damaged breasts or being born entirely without. What do you think?

Layedballer
10-23-2008, 23:52
You don't need to respect someone to fuck them

Virtra
10-23-2008, 23:53
I find breast implants to be a major turnoff, I think it's disgusting and sluttish. I could never respect a breast implantee in any way at all, unless the reason for the implants is damaged breasts or being born entirely without. What do you think?
Breast implant I'm no fan of, but I've got nothing against the breast lift.

Jinpachi
10-23-2008, 23:56

Well I do actually.

But even if I didn't, I wouldn't be turned on by a chick with implants.

Titus Ultor
10-23-2008, 23:56
They can be nice to look at, though it's usually obvious if they're fake under closer inspection.

It'd probably be harder for me to respect a woman with breast implants, but I don't agree with the ridiculousness of the OP. a

cosimo84
10-23-2008, 23:57
i don't like them either.

Small is better than big and fake.

Kekshorts
10-23-2008, 23:57
*shrug* i don't really care for looks, but as far as the feel, they really need to come up with a more natural feeling alternative to stuff in there.

Hardlinemonk
10-23-2008, 23:59
Luckily my GF doesn't need any :) but I don't think it's such a terrible thing to have them. I'm not gonna lie, I'm more about the tits than the ass but both are nice :)

Layedballer
10-24-2008, 00:00
Well I do actually.

But even if I didn't, I wouldn't be turned on by a chick with implants.

You must be homosexual then
I'll fuck anything anytime...I just got done with a goat a little while ago

Lethn
10-24-2008, 00:00
Fuck implants, a girl doesn't necessarily need to have big tits to be hawt either, she can also have a really hawt ass or body ;)

Enerzeal
10-24-2008, 00:01

Giggity Giggity, Giggity Goo.

Virtra
10-24-2008, 00:01
I'll fuck anything anytime...I just got done with a goat a little while agoWhat about this?

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/KG3/BFH_BarackDoll.jpg

Kekshorts
10-24-2008, 00:02
I'll fuck anything anytime...I just got done with a goat a little while ago
oh god.... the moment i locked gaze with those infernal squid eyes i'd run for my life

Lictor
10-24-2008, 00:04

The question is, do you respect yourself with this penis enlargement of yours?

Rancid727
10-24-2008, 00:05
What about this?

just quit now

quit life

for even knowing about that you need to die

Musketeer
10-24-2008, 00:08
Breast implants are an abomination.

If all the doctors and scientists who've wasted twenty years on that technology hadn't wasted their time they'd have cured aids and cancer by now.

:cool:

Kekshorts
10-24-2008, 00:09
Breast implants are an abomination.

If all the doctors and scientists who've wasted twenty years on that technology hadn't wasted their time they'd have cured aids and cancer by now.

:cool:
but... tits!

Slypieguy
10-24-2008, 00:10
It's all fun and games when they are young, but when they hit the 30s and 40s, those damn things look disgustingly out of place

Battle
10-24-2008, 00:14
Good for filling up saggy tits, but just to make small boobs bigger, no. They look and feel unnatural and leave scars.

Helgeran
10-24-2008, 00:17
I've never held a pair of boobs with implants so I wouldn't know. A girl in my class had her breasts reduced (believe me it was needed, those basketballs gave her back problems) and she was pretty pissed I didn't notice.

Beeblebrox
10-24-2008, 00:18
I don't like them...don't think they would look good on me.

Lethn
10-24-2008, 00:22
I've never held a pair of boobs with implants so I wouldn't know. A girl in my class had her breasts reduced (believe me it was needed, those basketballs gave her back problems) and she was pretty pissed I didn't notice.

rofl I'm sorry, I just burst out laughing at this :p

Lictor
10-24-2008, 00:27

You probably need to train more...

Helgeran
10-24-2008, 00:29
You probably need to train more...
Train what? Oogling? It was pretty obvious when she pointed it out.

Layedballer
10-24-2008, 00:29
What about this?

Bring that bad boy over
My brain doesn't like it but my dick doesn't descriminate

Layedballer
10-24-2008, 00:31
Train what? Oogling? It was pretty obvious when she pointed it out.

Yes quit looking at their faces and look at her tits! Girls like it, they just pretend to be offended so they don't seem like whores(truth, my friends told me)

Jinpachi
10-24-2008, 00:40
The question is, do you respect yourself with this penis enlargement of yours?
People ask me that all the time, but I can assure you that it's real.

I don't like them...don't think they would look good on me.
You fall under the "damaged breasts or being born entirely without" category, you would still be able to turn me on.

Yes quit looking at their faces and look at her tits! Girls like it, they just pretend to be offended so they don't seem like whores(truth, my friends told me)
This is true.

Jangang
10-24-2008, 00:46
I don't have a problem w/ implants, I'd prefer the real deal of course, but I'm a visual man. I like to look. Even when I'm working for my view (so to speak) I like the view to be nice. :)

Add to that the fact that I'm not likely to touch most of the implants around, it becomes a purely visual decision for me. I like to look at big tits. More women w/ implants = more women w/ big tits for me to admire.

IMO

Big Tits > Implants > Small Tits...

Though I've never been w/ anyone w/ implants so when that happens I may change my view on that. Even if that is the case though, I'd only change my view of what I like to touch, not so much what I like to look at. :)

Xtra-Medium
10-24-2008, 00:47
some women need a breat job, so i support that for them, but women who want huge tits no, they are fine how they is (unless mosquito bites lol)

HiroProtagonist
10-24-2008, 02:52
Breast implants are no different than any other cosmetic procedure including teeth whitening, hair restoration, etc. It has helped countless women gain a sense of confidence whether that should be true or not is a separate argument. But, I doubt anyone can reasonably disagree with that assertion.

PS. Some plastic surgeons' work makes me want to say "God Bless America" even louder.

Virtra
10-24-2008, 02:54
Bring that bad boy over
My brain doesn't like it but my dick doesn't descriminate
Now that's the kind of equality I love to see.

Paganini
10-24-2008, 03:10
For a small amount of girls implants help, but for the vast majority natural boobs are the way to go.

Spart
10-24-2008, 03:23
If they don't look horribly fake then they are fine by me.

ClownFoot
10-24-2008, 03:26
I hate them. I hate how society puts pressure on people to look certain ways, and upholds beliefs that certains images are "perfect" while others are "unattractive". Just because I like women with larger breasts doesn't mean I approve of women going out and getting surgery just to look better in my(or other guy's) eyes. I'm opposed to any sort of appearence altering surgery actually(unless it is something non-vain, as in reconstructive surgery after a crash, having tumors removed, etc.)

Beorg
10-24-2008, 03:30
I think it's morally wrong to do such things to your body. Tattoos I can deal with, even a piercing or two in odd places, but I don't agree with implants. Nature did not intend for you to have those breasts, therefore, you should not have them. You're lying to yourself if you get them, and they're probably just to make you feel better about yourself, or please a husband who can't accept his wife.

LordTenacious
10-24-2008, 03:30
What about this?

You have no idea how tempted I am to order that so that I can skullfuck Barack Obama.

rockyraccoon
10-24-2008, 03:34
I hate them. I hate how society puts pressure on people to look certain ways, and upholds beliefs that certains images are "perfect" while others are "unattractive". Just because I like women with larger breasts doesn't mean I approve of women going out and getting surgery just to look better in my(or other guy's) eyes. I'm opposed to any sort of appearence altering surgery actually(unless it is something non-vain, as in reconstructive surgery after a crash, having tumors removed, etc.)

clownfoot, you've become a feminist. i lost all hope. oh well i'll just :bang: myself to death.

ClownFoot
10-24-2008, 03:37
clownfoot, you've become a feminist. i lost all hope. oh well i'll just :bang: myself to death.

Oh? I'm sorry I have respect for women, who would even consider such a thing? Plus, my post wasn't all about women, it was about cosmetic surgery as a whole.

Anyway, I would take a women who is flat as a board over a women with breast implants anyday. Personality wouldn't even matter, because I am already sure that any person vain enough to go through the surgery just to look nicer doens't have a personality I would like anyway.

Spart
10-24-2008, 03:41
I think it's morally wrong to do such things to your body. Tattoos I can deal with, even a piercing or two in odd places, but I don't agree with implants. Nature did not intend for you to have those breasts, therefore, you should not have them. You're lying to yourself if you get them, and they're probably just to make you feel better about yourself, or please a husband who can't accept his wife.

Nature? Who cares what this "Nature" (please, try to define that, I really want to see you have a crack at that) wants.

Also, I really think Clownfoot is trolling.

ClownFoot
10-24-2008, 03:46
Also, I really think Clownfoot is trolling.

I probably could say I was right now and come off with a super epic troll, but truthfully it is almost 12 pm here, and whenever I get tired I wind up becoming more serious and have higher morals. Not all the time though, sometimes my personality becomes even worse.

rockyraccoon
10-24-2008, 04:15
forumfall and morals don't mix.

Xife
10-24-2008, 04:46
There was some gambler in vegas who got implants as a bet... won quite a bit of money. He enjoys them.

Haart Maystorm
10-24-2008, 04:47
If a woman needs plastic and jelly to make them more attractive, then it only goes to show that deep, deep down, they are still ugly, flat-chested morons.

Shrang
10-24-2008, 04:51
Breast implants are no different than any other cosmetic procedure including teeth whitening, hair restoration, etc. It has helped countless women gain a sense of confidence whether that should be true or not is a separate argument. But, I doubt anyone can reasonably disagree with that assertion.

PS. Some plastic surgeons' work makes me want to say "God Bless America" even louder.

Snowcrash > you.

losinglife
10-24-2008, 05:33
dont care as long as it looks good.

Dazarthas
10-24-2008, 05:34
Eh, a rack is a rack is a rack.

Zerlix
10-24-2008, 06:10

thats sig worthy

ejnomad07
10-24-2008, 06:49
I really don't care...They can do as they wish.

Daccus
10-24-2008, 07:00
I'm not a fan of implants, but if it's a modest enhancement, then I don't think it's too bad. I definitely prefer natural over implants.

emasame
10-24-2008, 07:11
ive only noticed shitty tit jobs and they are real bad. they dont look right.
im sure there are experienced surgeons that do a good job though so its almost hardly noticeable (which i would approve of)

Lorth
10-24-2008, 07:27
I like my tities all natural, that means small or big, let it be the way the cards are dealt. Implants look bad, but can look good. Overall, Im down with natural

Enticle
10-24-2008, 07:33
I also like natural tits. But I guess I would be alright with a boob job if they were in proportion with the rest of there body.

Galadourn
10-24-2008, 07:42
No problem as long as careful work has been done and it doesn't appear too fake, i.e. Pamela Anderson and the like...

Baralis
10-24-2008, 07:43
i don't like them either.

Small is better than big and fake.

This ^^ but then again I dont like makeup either. I like my women all natural.

Tomaj
10-24-2008, 07:56
breast implants are like facial jewelry, a way to "be different" instead of relying on ones own personal diferences people feel the need to separate them selve from every one else. punks all look to be diferent with the jewelry thing but there just a part of a diferent group where they all have facal jewelry. like wise with breast implants, women feel they cant compete with societys idea of what a woman should look like and seek to change. why cant people just be who they were born as?

Stax
10-24-2008, 10:42
When a woman has clothing on (but shows some clevage), the implants make her breast look a bit nicer. However, when she takes off her clothing, the implants make her breast look nast/fake.

So it does depend on whether or not the woman is just meant to be eye-candy or more. Personally, I don't like fake women (mentally, spiritualy, or physically). And though I like any size breast, I always prefer the smaller chest over larger.

Kheiron
10-24-2008, 11:36
It's all about the perk. The boobs need to be able to look you in the eye.

Second, it's about shape. Smooth form, symetrical nipples, no pointing in odd directions.

For me, larger breasts ruin my first point, and implants ruin the second. All up, for me, you'd be better with the B cup.

Layedballer
10-24-2008, 11:48
Eh, a rack is a rack is a rack.

I personally live by a hole is a hole, and if there isn't one make one

BlueElf
10-24-2008, 11:55
I had to go with No.

natural are better IMO

Layedballer
10-24-2008, 12:00
I think a better question is, who would fuck someone with implants. Then we can see who's truly gay

Chaosborn
10-24-2008, 12:09
[...] why cant people just be who they were born as?

Likewise you have to ask, why can't people just leave other people be who they were born as? This surely doesn't apply to everyone, but sometimes, people can be damn cruel. Just think of it the next time you are going to say something mean to someone.

Razel
10-24-2008, 12:25
What about this?

lmao

Mons
10-24-2008, 12:25
Yeah, they usually look better with breast implants ( not talkinga bout the bigger aspect)

chimp
10-24-2008, 12:29
a rack is a rack is a rack.

Kirkegaard? Sartre?

Musketeer
10-24-2008, 12:51
When a woman gets breast implants all she's doing is acknowledging the fact men dominate the world and we always will.

She says to herself "I'm so unhappy with my life because guys are not staring at my tits all the time. If only they'd stare at my tits more then my life would be so much more complete."

That's what it's all about.

jonyak
10-24-2008, 13:31
I like em real, and I like em small.

B's at the biggest... yet my woman has some pretty sweet d's on her.

Barbarossa
10-24-2008, 13:33
Don't care, dealt with them both, still don't care.

vagina>breasts

Baralis
10-24-2008, 13:34
I like em real, and I like em small.

B's at the biggest... yet my woman has some pretty sweet d's on her.

Aye small C's are ok but thats about the max. The largest natural I ever saw was a coworker that had HH and she was only about 5'1".

chimp
10-24-2008, 13:37
Personally I prefer my 'women' with flat chests if at all possible.

epicor
10-24-2008, 13:40
I wouldnt say that i couldnt respect an implantee, but i certainly couldnt find them more than a bit attractive. As soon as i got past the bra and they were still floating there it would be game over. I cant even watch pr0n with implantees, it kinda grosses me out.

As for size preference im a B+ kind of guy. I messed around with a girl who had As and was like wtf little boy. B-C range is generally where its at, but fortunately my wife has schweet Ds (actually DD since the baby, but they are slightly less impressive with a baby attached).

losinglife
10-24-2008, 13:46
this thread needs pics to prove points :sly:

jonyak
10-24-2008, 13:58
Aye small C's are ok but thats about the max. The largest natural I ever saw was a coworker that had HH and she was only about 5'1".

I had a girl friend that had DDs... they were disgusting. they totaly turned me off big breats.

but my girlfriends are fairly large now and they are quite breathtaking.:D

so I guess they are not all made equal.

my girl needs to be at least bigger than my man titties.

losinglife
10-24-2008, 14:00
I had a girl friend that had DDs... they were disgusting. they totaly turned me off big breats.

yeahup, most big boobs ive seen are fuckin boner killers. Thats why i like em small, its hard for them not to be perky. Tho once i was with this chick who had a deflated boob.... it was weird.

jonyak
10-24-2008, 14:01
yeahup, most big boobs ive seen are fuckin boner killers. Thats why i like em small, its hard for them not to be perky. Tho once i was with this chick who had a deflated boob.... it was weird.

this girl had the biggest pancake nipples I have ever seen. she was totaly hot (IMO) except when I got her bra off.

Baralis
10-24-2008, 14:05
this girl had the biggest pancake nipples I have ever seen. she was totaly hot (IMO) except when I got her bra off.

Eww! I like em small and perky not big and flat *gag*.

jonyak
10-24-2008, 14:07
Eww! I like em small and perky not big and flat *gag*.

haha ya, the girl after her had b's and they were all perky.. it was like..

" now thats what a boob should look like."

Milo Hobgoblin
10-24-2008, 16:52
I love em if they're done right. Hell I just love boobs.

Agge
10-24-2008, 17:00
Yes! as long as they keep the bra on!

Hyster
10-24-2008, 17:01
wtf is wrong with you people
Boobies = Fun
Big Boobies = More Fun!

Skyborn
10-24-2008, 17:01
I <3 boobies!

I prefer real but I am happy to play with fake ones too.

akrippler
10-24-2008, 17:02
I like all boobies equally.

Virtra
10-24-2008, 17:07
I like all boobies equally.
What do you have to say about equality now?

http://www.media-post.net/mob5.jpg

Agge
10-24-2008, 17:09

I knew I shouldn't have clicked that...

Curiosity got the better of me. Oh the horror!

stalwart
10-24-2008, 17:22
are you fucking kidding me with the poll results?

bullshit. some hot ass chic puts 2 DD's in your face and you're gonna be brought RIGHT BACK to when you were suckin on yer mommy's teets.

point blank, big tits = yes.

there may be other things you like, OFC, but don't tell me you don't like a nice pair.

Agge
10-24-2008, 17:24

bullshit. some hot ass chic puts 2 DD's in your face and you're gonna be brought RIGHT BACK to when you were suckin on yer mommy's teets.

50% are obviusely gay.

Tharkon Fargor
10-24-2008, 17:32
Chicks, read the polls, educate your friends.

Virtra
10-24-2008, 17:33
I knew I shouldn't have clicked that...

Curiosity got the better of me. Oh the horror!
Yeah, I think it actually takes a few years off your life.

Agge
10-24-2008, 17:34
Yeah, I think it actually takes a few years off your life.

I seen worse.

Tharkon Fargor
10-24-2008, 17:34

point blank, big tits = yes.

there may be other things you like, OFC, but don't tell me you don't like a nice pair.

Well that's just because our primitive midn still thinks its a real pair of tits and not two balls of silicone that you can probably get in a shop for 20 bucks.

Still, I'd never ask my girlfriend to do that. I wouldn't like ther to do that and would object to it in almost every case except if she really had small ones and felt it would improve *her* self esteem.

akrippler
10-24-2008, 17:38

I dislike all mantits equally.

Skyborn
10-24-2008, 17:40
Chicks, read the polls, educate your friends.

Even chicks like a nice pair of big old boobies in their face. Its awesome and warm, plus they are just so fun to play with.

Hyster
10-24-2008, 17:41
removed

Virtra
10-24-2008, 17:42
I dislike all mantits equally.
That's probably a good tact.

Tharkon Fargor
10-24-2008, 17:45
Even chicks like a nice pair of big old boobies in their face. Its awesome and warm, plus they are just so fun to play with.

Cosmetic surgery is bullshit.
If someone takes care of themselves they don't need it in 99 out of 100% cases. But I don't object to tits with implants in them. I wouldn't say no to them. I just think its a stupid thing to do (if they aren't like A) and to be frank, I don't like them to big neither.

Tharkon Fargor
10-24-2008, 17:47
http://www.super-games.cz/adult/abcboobssong.html

THIS THREAD CALLS FOR THE ABC SONG!

- WARNING NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Skyborn
10-24-2008, 17:47
If reincarnation turns out to be the way things work, I wan't to come back as a pair of DD cups.

Hyster
10-24-2008, 17:50
If reincarnation turns out to be the way things work, I wan't to come back as a pair of DD cups.

( . ) ( . ) mmmmmmm tittys!

kehmesis
10-24-2008, 17:56
Implants are disgusting.

pookums
10-24-2008, 18:01
There was a guy who got breast implants as a bet, and liked them so much he kept them. I believe he got married after that.

Edit, I like em au naturelle, like Surly's.

nick larking
10-24-2008, 18:03
As long as they dont look like balloons and look natural im ok with it.

Hyster
10-24-2008, 18:03

rofl

PaleOne
10-24-2008, 18:05
Its a huge problem

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/plastic_surgeon_general_warns_of

Virtra
10-24-2008, 18:10

That was a blast!

ejnomad07
10-26-2008, 06:37
If it will make the woman happy. Go for it.