PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another court hearing for Obama....

BlueElf
10-22-2008, 02:36
We've discussed the Berg Vs. Obama issue here before .. but has anyone heard of the new one?

this time Andy Martins involved .. couple links if you want read about .

http://www.pr-inside.com/high-noon-in-hawaii-barack-obama-r871645.htm
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-119741

.. I remember reading about this and then seeing later Obama was going to Hawaii to see his sick grandmother. Which this very well may be the issue ... but just seems a bit odd its the same day.

Thoughts? Just a smear like some think the other case is? OR possibly some validity to all this?

Atua
10-22-2008, 03:49
Procedurally, you can argue that Obama has already admitted to everything in the Berg case by not responding to a request for admissions within the 30 day time period.

I say you can argue this, because like with most law procedures, there are 400 loopholes, and 400 ways to appeal, and 400 other variables that make understanding what is really going on impossible.

Deadman15
10-22-2008, 03:50
Procedurally, you can argue that Obama has already admitted to everything in the Berg case by not responding to a request for admissions within the 30 day time period.

I say you can argue this, because like with most law procedures, there are 400 loopholes, and 400 ways to appeal, and 400 other variables that make understanding what is really going on impossible.

And with his 500 million dollars he can afford the lawyers to do it.

Baralis
10-22-2008, 03:56
Part of me hopes that he is elected. I am curious to see if he will try to radically change the US and what it may become.

Maybe if the US goes to total shit states will reject the federal government and become truly independent entities.

Is that being unpatriotic?

Deadman15
10-22-2008, 04:07
Part of me hopes that he is elected. I am curious to see if he will try to radically change the US and what it may become.

Maybe if the US goes to total shit states will reject the federal government and become truly independent entities.

There is a definate part of me that wants the economy to fail. That way, hopefully, some states will secede.

Apex Vertigo
10-22-2008, 04:18
I guess when your life is already completely unsatisfying and boring anarchy sounds like a nice retreat?

Just ironic so many internet forum users are the sayers of doom when you would most likely be among the first to perish.

BlueElf
10-22-2008, 04:24
Berg has posted on his site, and pushing that issue, that by default Obamas admitted all allegations are true.

Obama can delay this as long as he wants ...(whether its true or not)

... they should have just taken this case to judge Judy. It would have been done and overwith in 15 minutes :P

Worst case scenario, it would have been entertaining cuz someone woulda got their ass ripped! :D

Carl Ragadamn
10-22-2008, 04:25
I guess when your life is already completely unsatisfying and boring anarchy sounds like a nice retreat?

Just ironic so many internet forum users are the sayers of doom when you would most likely be among the first to perish.

I blame the fallout games.

Stax
10-22-2008, 04:27

You have brought me "hope" with your statment. I'd love to see each state tell the federal government to fuck-off. And perhaps tell the Fed we won't pay the ridiculous taxes either Obama and typical democrats force off on Americans (ex.. death tax). Baralis, with the "hope" you have brought me, you should think about running as president. I hear the word "hope" can win over the minds of the brainless. Who knows, you may be our president in four years. hehe.

Baralis
10-22-2008, 04:28

Would give me the opportunity to do things that otherwise I would not do. A couple people I do not like that I would like to pay a visit. :ninja:

But it could be fun while it lasted.

Deadman15
10-22-2008, 04:38

Not anarchy, I just want the country to be divided. I really can't stand people from California being classified as Americans.

Stax
10-22-2008, 04:44
Not anarchy, I just want the country to be divided. I really can't stand people from California being classified as Americans.

LOL. :lmao:

Well... the north part of California tends to be ok. Its the southern part of California that makes all of California suck ass (and the fact that Oregon and Washington are near by!) hehe.

Baralis
10-22-2008, 04:45

This is the real reason I am all for the removal of the federal government. It would divide the country into seperate entities each with their own constitutions. People would be able to select which new state best suites thier veiws. If you are a liberal or a conservative you could probably find a state that better fits your needs without the federal government and their blanket laws.

Deadman15
10-22-2008, 04:46
LOL. :lmao:

Well... the north part of California tends to be ok. Its the southern part of California that makes all of California suck ass (and the fact that Oregon and Washington are near by!) hehe.

Ya the rural parts of CAlifornia are completely opposite people then the gays and liberals of San Fransico.

Carl Ragadamn
10-22-2008, 04:47
This is the real reason I am all for the removal of the federal government. It would divide the country into seperate entities each with their own constitutions. People would be able to select which new state best suites thier veiws. If you are a liberal or a conservative you could probably find a state that better fits your needs without the federal government and their blanket laws.

Um this could be, and should be done under the Constitution. Its not the Constitutions fault the jackholes just keep trying to fit all the pegs thru the round hole no matter the shape (or cost).

Baralis
10-22-2008, 04:52
Downside to this is CA and TX may be annexed by mexico ;)

Deadman15
10-22-2008, 04:59
Downside to this is CA and TX may be annexed by mexico ;)

UH OH!

Septus
10-22-2008, 05:23
There is a definate part of me that wants the economy to fail. That way, hopefully, some states will secede.

Yeah I hope the Bible belt secedes so the sane people don't have to deal with all you wingbat retards. You served your purpose by providing GDP back when all we had was agriculture, but now you're fucking useless.