PDA

View Full Version : Weird dream last night.

jonyak
10-21-2008, 19:42
I had a messed up dream last night.

My friend wanted to toss a dead animal for some reason. all he could find was a puppy and piglet. He asked me to choose which one he should kill and chuck. The puppy was all kind of messed up and didn;t look healthy, yet the piglet was fine.

I chose the puppy in my dream.

what does that say? weird huh?

Skyborn
10-21-2008, 19:47

My friend wanted to toss a dead animal for some reason. all he could find was a puppy and piglet. He asked me to choose which one he should kill and chuck. The puppy was all kind of messed up and didn;t look healthy, yet the piglet was fine.

Um, yeah, I am not inviting you to my slumber party...you will have to get your funyuns and mt dew elsewhere.

Darkrabbit18
10-21-2008, 19:52
It says your apart of PETA and you dont eat Pork.

spike47
10-21-2008, 21:27
It says your apart of PETA and you dont eat Pork.

YEAH THAT'S ABOUT IT, I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN THE PIGLET THOUGH.

(lol at sig above)

jordanleroux
10-21-2008, 21:31
Why didn't you take both?

Deadman15
10-21-2008, 21:32

At first when you said "toss" I thought you meant sex-in-a-bed.

jordanleroux
10-21-2008, 21:33
At first when you said "toss" I thought you meant sex-in-a-bed.

Tossing of the salad?

Mungad
10-21-2008, 21:33
You need to see a shrink.

-Havoc-
10-21-2008, 21:36
I watched so many of those Falcon Punch videos before going to bed a few nights ago that I actually had a dream about falcon punching the fuck out of 4 people in a random college brawl.

Deadman15
10-21-2008, 21:38
I watched so many of those Falcon Punch videos before going to bed a few nights ago that I actually had a dream about falcon punching the fuck out of 4 people in a random college brawl.

You know theres a sex move called Falcon Punch.

On another note, I didn't know Ebonlore was coming to Darkfall. :( How many exploits do you guys already know?:(

Crabs Magee
10-21-2008, 21:38
I don't see anything wrong with the decision made...

If the puppy was fucked up lookin', I woulda chosen the piglet too. Puppies don't take precedence over pigs.