PDA

View Full Version : Zero Point Generator

epicor
10-20-2008, 15:20
As a spinoff to the who invented electricity thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efCelx7qe_M

This is the same generator invented by tesla, which was either hidden or failed or whatever. Seems this guys plans on producing around February if the date is accurate. What do you think? Is it a complete load or did this guy manage to put magnets to good use?

Modern science tells us that:

Ein - workload = Eout but this guy claims Ein x 5 = Eout.

Personally im hopeful but sceptical. Even if it really works the dude will either be snuffed or bought off.

Surly
10-20-2008, 15:23
I predict that it, as well as the wardenclyff tower, would work flawlessly like basically everything else he did.

Toilet
10-20-2008, 15:56
Is it a complete load or did this guy manage to put magnets to good use?

Any idiot who knows shit about magnetics knows that they can be used to create kinetic energy.

hardboiled
10-20-2008, 15:58
Zpm?

Wickfield
10-20-2008, 16:00
i'm confused, oh well.

jordanleroux
10-20-2008, 16:01
Buttered popcorn farts taste not as they smell.

Feyrband
10-20-2008, 16:06
pretty cool, they gonna need to get em a lot bigger because 24kw a day is not squat, but shouldnt be a problem i wouldnt think. might have to follow this and see if it gets swept under the rug.

Drudley
10-20-2008, 16:30
I'm surprised no one mentioned that the "inventor" is full of bullshit yet.

Seriously, you have to know that what he says isn't possible and that it's just a scam like all others.

Weeking
10-20-2008, 16:45
Isn't this years old?

Lysandor
10-20-2008, 16:49
I'm willing to believe it is possible, but is SKY News known to promote scams?

nate4449
10-20-2008, 17:25
Well hell, it worked for Ironman, why not us?

Lethn
10-20-2008, 17:31
It looks very very interesting, I'm sick of relying on the oil corporations myself, even if I have to get wind and solar I'm going to be completely independent from those bastards when I get my own house.

Durindana
10-20-2008, 17:35
I'm surprised no one mentioned that the "inventor" is full of bullshit yet.

Seriously, you have to know that what he says isn't possible and that it's just a scam like all others.

this. Just like all the "water-powered car" horseshit.

In this forum, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!

Lethn
10-20-2008, 17:37
lol even though it's been shown in a video and actually proven to be work you call it 'horseshit' fuck you!

Skeptics honestly piss me off even when the proofs right in their fucking face.

Drudley
10-20-2008, 17:39
lol even though it's been shown in a video and actually proven to be work you call it 'horseshit' fuck you!

Proof you say? Link please.

Cause that video showed nothing of the sort.

Forgin
10-20-2008, 17:47

I didn't see that much in the video, I see the same a generator could show.
Not really proof

Lethn
10-20-2008, 17:50
True there isn't that much but that's like saying because Darkfall hadn't shown much actual gameplay from a players perspective it's a scam, I just think some of you lot really need to open your eyes occasionally and stop sucking up to oil so much personally.

Drudley
10-20-2008, 17:54
True there isn't that much but that's like saying because Darkfall hadn't shown much actual gameplay from a players perspective it's a scam, I just think some of you lot really need to open your eyes occasionally and stop sucking up to oil so much personally.

I'm not a fan of oil, but that doesn't mean I'll believe any old fairytale some guy on youtube happends to mention.

hardboiled
10-20-2008, 17:58

Have you been hiding under a rock for the past few years? Theres a new "breakthrough" in energy every month or so. Most of them were even from a more credible news source than a video on youtube.

Durindana
10-20-2008, 18:05

just... lulz

What do you know, credulous cretins piss me off too!

epicor
10-20-2008, 18:10
I dont see why this particular bit is so hard to believe. Magnets can naturally produce kinetic energy and they clearly state it needs a jumpstart from a battery. So once it gets up and running what would stop it from using a small portion to switch polarities and allow the remainder of the energy to be released into a home?

Also 24kwh/day is actually a pretty decent yeild. Based on some quick google work the average home uses between 24.5 and 28 KWh/day, so hes right on target.

Drudley
10-20-2008, 18:16
I dont see why this particular bit is so hard to believe. Magnets can naturally produce kinetic energy and they clearly state it needs a jumpstart from a battery. So once it gets up and running what would stop it from using a small portion to switch polarities and allow the remainder of the energy to be released into a home?

No.

epicor
10-20-2008, 18:20
No.

Why? Explain please.

Shooer
10-20-2008, 18:31
No.

Now you're just trolling.

Yobaj
10-20-2008, 18:37
I don't get it, why the fuck can't they explain better how it works? They just say he uses magnets, oh well, I used magnets to run a little car in school, but it didn't produce 24kwh.

Dredgon
10-20-2008, 18:38
Zpm?

Atlantis will be happy.

LordRolo
10-20-2008, 18:40
dear god are we going to have the whole "you cannot create or destroy energy" discussion again.

to put it simply if this was so simple and such a good idea WHY o WHY has no one else come up with it yet.

and the first person to shout conspiracy going to get lynched.

also the zero point energy theory doesn't work like that wiki it

Shads
10-20-2008, 18:55
Breaking the established laws of Physics kind of warrants a better justification than some silly journalistic sensationalism. If it's true, that is.

Toilet
10-20-2008, 19:20
dear god are we going to have the whole "you cannot create or destroy energy" discussion again.

to put it simply if this was so simple and such a good idea WHY o WHY has no one else come up with it yet.

and the first person to shout conspiracy going to get lynched.

also the zero point energy theory doesn't work like that wiki it

1. What will you do when i say that natural magnets have been infused with electromagnetic waves that they slowly release over time, similiar to nuclear isotopes who just release radioactive waves instead, however they release it faster when used, since you have no way of proving it wrong and works with how magnets deplete over time.

2. Maybe because all those who actually made working energy generators like this were either shot, or they were sent to work at top secret facilities?

3. Nothing conspiracy about it, keeping knowlegde from the public is not a conspiracy.

4. Human knowlegde is totally perfect and can never be wrong, not even with new discoveries who say otherwise appear.

Durindana
10-20-2008, 19:31
Breaking the established laws of Physics kind of warrants a better justification than some silly journalistic sensationalism. If it's true, that is.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan

and YouTube don't cut it.

The question is not: "Can magnets be made to perform work?" Of course they can.

The OP recognized the problem: "Ein - workload = Eout but this guy claims Ein x 5 = Eout."

Curcio
10-20-2008, 20:24
This guy will be silenced for "unknown reasons" and cease all production. Just wait and see, he will dissapear and nobody will ask why.

Beeblebrox
10-20-2008, 21:03
Vaporware.