PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a user that you just want to throw into a pit of lav

biggunsar
10-16-2008, 22:39
I swear to god, I work with fucking useless retards.

I get the call"i can't print" she doenst' test ANY OTHER FUCKING PRINT JOB, by say lets try testing another email instead. NOPE.

Right after andrew configured the printer and SHOWED HER the test print worked.

FUCKING SKY IS FALLING NOW.

CAN"T PRINT.

Andrews gotta drag his ass over there which was just there.

now andrew knows good and damn well she can fucking print. Go over there, pick the first email from outlook CNTRL P and VOILA. fucking andrew fucking copperfield makes the noisey printer box thingy WORK!

test another email, VOILA, andrew fucking copper field again, defies the odds.

Then she selects the email she tried to print. The document was trying to print in memo style. SAW IT RIGHT OFF TEH BAT. you dont' have memo style on this printer you stupid bitch, and guess what...there is only ONE OTHER SELECTION OTHER THAN MEMO STYLE....letter style.
WOW...which one does andrew fucking copper field pick..oh nosers. Im getting confused at all my choices.

Let me see, memo..no...letter..hmmm, wait wiat,,maybe it's memo...no....uhhh LETTER!
ya that's it. LETTER

and once astounding fucking again, andrew fucking copperfucking field prints.

SO here I am walking over TWICE, once to set up the printer, proved it printed by test print, then walking over a second fucking time to PROVE IT AGAIN>

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hate users.

Sorry, just had a bad day. This user though is so annoying i programmed her number into my black berry with a DNA after her name (do not answer) when I see it come up on my black berry. She's that fucking annoying.

shnedit
10-16-2008, 22:42
Thats a nerd rage at its finest. Good job sir.

Carl Ragadamn
10-16-2008, 22:43
I hate users.

I hate you, does that count?

Yobaj
10-16-2008, 22:45
Right after andrew configured the printer and SHOWED HER the test print worked.
Andrews gotta drag his ass over there which was just there.
now andrew knows good and damn well she can fucking print. fucking andrew fucking copperfield makes the noisey printer box thingy WORK!
andrew fucking copper field again, defied the odds
SO here I am walking over TWICE, once to set up the printer, proved it printed by test print, then walking over a second fucking time to PROVE IT AGAIN

So wait, you are Andrew?..
3rd person much?

holychicken
10-16-2008, 22:45
You had to walk there? TWICE?

ZOMG! You must be going into cardiac arrest or something! That sounds absolutely terrible. Two walks. . .IN ONE DAY! Jesus fucking christ, it is like the end times are upon us.

Mulambo
10-16-2008, 22:46
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hate users.

ITA?

tallefred
10-16-2008, 22:47
That's why they pay you the big bucks.

Yobaj
10-16-2008, 22:48

ZOMG! You must be going into cardiac arrest or something! That sounds absolutely terrible. Two walks. . .IN ONE DAY! Jesus fucking christ, it is like the end times are upon us.
Yeah, we be having to throw people in to lav!

biggunsar
I hate you, does that count?

No...you really don't count at all...to anyone!

biggunsar
That's why they pay you the big bucks.

Sometimes you question if it's worth it.

biggunsar
10-16-2008, 22:50

No actually i had to visit her 4 times this day alone. And yesterday was a different story, and the day before.

I normally never blow up at users but for fuck sakes. She's a god damn mental cripple.

You ask her to email you, so you get her work request on a black berry. what does she do, calls your office phone. OFTEN.

YOu stop answering your office phone when you see it's her, ask her politely again, to send emails.

Explain to her, why your requesting emails. and show her the email will go into your black berry. Promise her a better response time with emails......What does she do? She calls your black berry phone. OFTEN.

To the point, she now has been programmed into my black berry, with a DNA after her name (do not answer)

For the love of fucking god. is she a fucking ADD case.

EMMMMMMAIIIIIIL.

Mulambo
10-16-2008, 22:51
Now tell us where you work.

Temet nosce
10-16-2008, 22:52
Right, from a quick glance I'm guessing you work tech support?

So... Ever got asked where the any key is?

Carl Ragadamn
10-16-2008, 22:52
No...you really don't count at all...to anyone!

Dont get all buttsore over a lulz post, it makes people wonder if you possess an eVag instead of the more common ePeen.

holychicken
10-16-2008, 22:53
No actually i had to visit her 4 times this day alone. And yesterday was a different story, and the day before.

I normally never blow up at users but for fuck sakes. She's a god damn mental cripple.
4 times? SHIT FUCK DAMN! Your shirt must be DRENCHED with sweat!

You tell that bitch that if she makes you get up and go away from Forumfall one more time, Imma gonna slap her. You got that?

Niteflite
10-16-2008, 22:54
Replace her with more competant workers/interns.

DarkQ
10-16-2008, 22:58

haha this had me rolling!

DocGonzo
10-16-2008, 23:23
hahahhAHHHAHhahHAHAHhhahHHHAHAhahahaHHAH AHhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

earn yer pay , you fucking communist

:sly: