PDA

View Full Version : This guy is on point, genius, please watch, specially if your black/voting obama.

Wreatch
10-14-2008, 22:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYampIl7A

Simple, and correct.

You simply cannot argue. Don't say a word, just watch, and weep at how wrong you are.

stalwart
10-14-2008, 22:50
his head doesn't look like it's securely attached with all that wobbling.

Battle
10-14-2008, 22:51
I am glad that he is not voting based on the race of the candidates.

Rahavin
10-14-2008, 22:51
I liked it, but the thing was he said that McCain was somehow a good choice instead, when in reality both candidates are shit, and Americans are in for another 4 years of shit.

wertyn
10-14-2008, 22:52
http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/1x1/500x1000/0x0/0x0/0/943689572328971675

Toxic Waste
10-14-2008, 22:56
his head doesn't look like it's securely attached with all that wobbling.

I think he recorded the video in the middle of an earthquake or something.

MinusInnocence
10-14-2008, 23:00
It's cute that he thinks McCain is a legitimate candidate, and that there is still a significant difference between the "liberals" and "conservatives" in Washington.

But yes, if what he said was true, it would be admirable that he can stand up for himself and denounce Obama's candidacy. I understand there is a great deal of pressure within black communities on freethinkers who either are not interested in voting, or will support some other candidate than Obama, so it takes something special to object. It's just unfortunate he hasn't taken the next step and rejected the Republicrats altogether.

Wreatch
10-14-2008, 23:02
Another interesting one. Silly acting but good points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbW64215HA8&feature=related

EDIT : and another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2amXLa-iZGw&feature=related

Buckk Dich
10-14-2008, 23:10
RP4Pres

ineluki
10-14-2008, 23:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYampIl7A

Simple, and correct.

You simply cannot argue. Don't say a word, just watch, and weep at how wrong you are.

And,he is voting for mcsame,so fucking what.So what you are saying is anyone who is black or mixed race{don`t forget faggot that Obama is half white) and voting for OBAMA must be voting for him because he is mixed race?

Can`t a black person like Obamas policies and vote for him or are they only voting for him because he is mixed race.

You lose faggot.:lmao:

Wreatch
10-14-2008, 23:13
Obama is also not qualified to be president in our country as per our constitution, as he is either

A) an indonesian citizen

or

B) a Naturalized citizen,(he was born in kenya) as opposed to a natural BORN citizen.

Fail

reece
10-14-2008, 23:16
9 mins to tell you that he is

pro life
pro 2nd amendment
tax cutting
christian conservative

Duncandun
10-14-2008, 23:18
i dont get it

Lethn
10-14-2008, 23:18
Black or White, Republican or Democratic doesn't matter to me, I view them all as being equally idiotic.

verlox2
10-14-2008, 23:20
That guy is cool.

Kekshorts
10-14-2008, 23:25
i'll just post this (http://www.explosm.net/comics/1429/) here as opposed to making a new thread, seeing as how it's not thread worthy and neither is this, may as well add some substance to the dried out husk of a horse that's been beaten mercilessly by people like the OP.

oh, and I disagree with the video i guess.

Spk
10-14-2008, 23:43
Like it matters who you're voting for... These elections are a big massive joke.

Lictor
10-14-2008, 23:50
I managed to get to 2:34...

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 01:39
Obama is also not qualified to be president in our country as per our constitution, as he is either

A) an indonesian citizen

or

B) a Naturalized citizen,(he was born in kenya) as opposed to a natural BORN citizen.

Fail

b) a lie....born in Hawaii, everyone and their cousins from all angles of opposition research has checked this out from every angle....you fail

a) incorrect... snopes.com if your friend

Malhavok
10-15-2008, 02:03

A) an indonesian citizen

or

Fail

lol @ American ignorance. Hawaii is teh part of Kenya, yah man. I done learned my English good.

Wreatch
10-15-2008, 02:09
At any rate, i thought you'd all agree.

Take a look at this....

I know i know, consider the source....but seriously, they have a point.

http://www.israelenews.com/view.asp?ID=3324

Lindorn
10-15-2008, 02:10
I became dumber from watching this.

Wreatch
10-15-2008, 02:10
b) a lie....born in Hawaii, everyone and their cousins from all angles of opposition research has checked this out from every angle....you fail

Also, look what i found on your beloved snopes.com

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=29227

heroshade
10-15-2008, 02:14
Fuck Obama and fuck McPalin. They can all burn in hell.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 02:32
Also, look what i found on your beloved snopes.com

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=29227

you do realize that what you linked was an unsubstantiated rumor being posted for debunking...which it was

or had you not thought of the fucking Passport records which show the entire rumor to be a lie?

screed incoming...

fucking neocon crypto fascist pigfuckers really are amazing sometimes...you do realize that every fucking time any of you spout this bullshit you convince another Independent voter that your entire political philosophy is nothing more than the fever dream of Rovian disciples...and let's have a look at just how fucked that ideology has been over the last 8 years...

how much spent on Iraq while bin Laden runs around free?

have you looked at the Market lately?

so much for the license to steal that derived from de-regulation and allowed rampant fraud to go unchecked

as for Iraq - http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

that's a page form the PNACs website, founded in '96...scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the original signatories...reads like a who's who of the Bush administration

you really want to get tin foil hat about it, there's a lovely article in the mid east section where they fucking salivate over the thought of a "Pearl Harbor" style attack on the U.S. that would be a perfect excuse for the invasion of Iraq

i ain't gotta make shit up, kiddies...they do it allby themselves, and i'm not that good at typing fiction

Paganini
10-15-2008, 02:37

Huh, a black man is voting for McCain so therefore everyone voting for Obama is incorrect?

spetznaz007
10-15-2008, 02:38
I like it.

Bloody blade
10-15-2008, 02:38
That guys is retarded

Mcain is retarded

Obama is retarded

Palin is retarded

Your retarded

End of story

verlox2
10-15-2008, 02:39
I know i know, consider the source....but seriously, they have a point.

And what's wrong with Israel?

Forsaken
10-15-2008, 02:44
Cough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU

Howard Stern interviews Harlem Voters voting for Obama and gives em McCain/Palin stances and they essentially end up voting for Obama not for his policy's, but for the fact that he is black.

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 02:48

your right, he must have been born in the usa, thats why he wont submit his birth certificate...

makes a lot of sence!!!

any rational person can see that you must prove that hes not american. He shouldnt have to prove that he is american... read my sig, your what einstien was talking about

Bloody blade
10-15-2008, 02:53
your right, he must have been born in the usa, thats why he wont submit his birth certificate...

makes a lot of sence!!!

any rational person can see that you must prove that hes not american. He shouldnt have to prove that he is american... read my sig, your what einstien was talking about

Your sig contradicts itself unless you are, indeed, calling yourself stupid because you post on forumfall. And if you say it doesn't include you then you are stupid because you think you are seperate of the general population and are special.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 02:53

makes a lot of sence!!!

how fucking retarded can you possibly be?

don't you think a hundred people have fucking seen his birth certificate?

if this , or McCain's citizenship were really in question, do you really believe it would be 3 weeks before the fucking election before this was vetted?

like Hillary wouldn't have been all over this during the primary....or the DNC not check it out before the primary even began?

but hey...i got this lovely bridge to sell a trusting soul like you...cheap

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 03:00
how fucking retarded can you possibly be?

don't you think a hundred people have fucking seen his birth certificate?

if this , or McCain's citizenship were really in question, do you really believe it would be 3 weeks before the fucking election before this was vetted?

like Hillary wouldn't have been all over this during the primary....or the DNC not check it out before the primary even began?

but hey...i got this lovely bridge to sell a trusting soul like you...cheap

Your logic is impeccable, your telling me if it hasnt been done sooner it must be a lie.

Thats equivalent to saying anything worth inventing has been invented already.

MY point IS why is there a protective motion against him releasing these documents? He is in the limelight, and a public figure, his life is an open book. Is there any reason for him to NOT submit a copy of his certificate? Give me a legitimate reason to file a protective motion to not release the original birth certificate.

If i were to get a new job would i have to submit my birth certificate? YOUR DAMN RIGHT! What reason is there not to? HE MUST PROVE HES AND AMERICAN. not the other way around

oooh and heres a link for mccains citizenship
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/politics/28mccain.html

verlox2
10-15-2008, 03:05
I would giggle my ass off if they found out Obama was not a natural born citizen.

Then I would have to arm myself because of the mass riots.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 03:09
Your logic is impeccable, your telling me if it hasnt been done sooner it must be a lie.

Thats equivalent to saying anything worth inventing has been invented already.

MY point IS why is there a protective motion against him releasing these documents? He is in the limelight, and a public figure, his life is an open book. Is there any reason for him to NOT submit a copy of his certificate? Give me a legitimate reason to file a protective motion to not release the original birth certificate.

If i were to get a new job would i have to submit my birth certificate? YOUR DAMN RIGHT! What reason is there not to? HE MUST PROVE HES AND AMERICAN. not the other way around

oooh and heres a link for mccains citizenship
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/politics/28mccain.html

ok...i hadn't realized your mental handicap, so i will break it down in simple language for you

IT HAS ALREADY BEEN INVESTIGATED TO DEATH, and the proof is that he was born in a hospital in Hawaii

as for the McCain bit, do note i mentioned exactly what you are talking about, and just for clarification i think McCain is totally fine...having been born on a military base...do note it has also been vetted

lastly, this is the U.S. - ever hear the phrase "innocent until proven guilty"?

up to those making the fucking accusation to PROVE their point, not the other way around...

verlox2
10-15-2008, 03:16

up to those making the fucking accusation to PROVE their point, not the other way around...

And when has "innocent until proven guilty" ever truly been followed 100% by all people?

Personally, I think it's a little shady that Obama is refusing to release any documentation. Mccain had no problem releasing his, and he came under the same scrutiny.

So, what does Obama have to hide?

Vanno
10-15-2008, 03:16
Wah wah teh liberal medias, like Fox Tvs, teh brainwashing, politicians bit grooups against one another, still on teh plantation cause you iz against teh mccain's /crazy black idiot rant.

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 03:17
ok...i hadn't realized your mental handicap, so i will break it down in simple language for you

IT HAS ALREADY BEEN INVESTIGATED TO DEATH, and the proof is that he was born in a hospital in Hawaii

as for the McCain bit, do note i mentioned exactly what you are talking about, and just for clarification i think McCain is totally fine...having been born on a military base...do note it has also been vetted

Which hospital?? I searched and got the names of two hospitals...

So your saying if he takes the JOB of being the president he doesnt not need to validate his american citizenship? Innocent until proven guilty applies to criminals, and although barrack supports killing new born babies, since thats not a crime in america, what were talking about here is eligibility.

For me to be eligible to get into Harvard, i must prove i meet the credentials. For me to get a job as an engineer, i must prove that i meet the credentials. The credentials for president, are 35, US citizen, 14 years of living in the US. These credentials must be met, and proven.

Its not a matter of innocent until proven guilty, its a matter of being qualified for the job. We all know hes not qualified as far as experience goes, and its possible that he is not qualified legally.

With his animosity at the moment, and his resistance to release his documentation that makes this possibility look like a probability.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 03:19
Which hospital?? I searched and got the names of two hospitals...

So your saying if he takes the JOB of being the president he doesnt not need to validate his american citizenship? Innocent until proven guilty applies to criminals, and although barrack supports killing new born babies, since thats not a crime in america, what were talking about here is eligibility.

For me to be eligible to get into Harvard, i must prove i meet the credentials. For me to get a job as an engineer, i must prove that i meet the credentials. The credentials for president, are 35, US citizen, 14 years of living in the US. These credentials must be met, and proven.

Its not a matter of innocent until proven guilty, its a matter of being qualified for the job. We all know hes not qualified as far as experience goes, and its possible that he is not qualified legally.

quite correct, as far as you go

now...who does the vetting?

is it done during the primary?

answer those two and you are on your Way, grasshopper

Wreatch
10-15-2008, 03:19
And what's wrong with Israel?

Nothing in my mind, but the fucks around here will find something i assure you.

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 03:26
quite correct, as far as you go

now...who does the vetting?

is it done during the primary?

answer those two and you are on your Way, grasshopper

Regardless of when and where its done, its SHADY that he will not release the information publicly. Sure he had an image of his certificate on his page for a bit, but to be honest, i can GIMP a birth cert just as nicely... He is refusing to publicly release the information to be validated. Tell me, Is this or is that not shady? Why would he file a protective motion against releasing the document. Please, with a straight face, give me a reason.

Duncandun
10-15-2008, 03:28
Nothing in my mind, but the fucks around here will find something i assure you.

other than the whole zionist movement is utter bullshit, nothing.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 03:29
Regardless of when and where its done, its SHADY that he will not release the information publicly. Sure he had an image of his certificate on his page for a bit, but to be honest, i can GIMP a birth cert just as nicely... He is refusing to publicly release the information to be validated. Tell me, Is this or is that not shady? Why would he file a protective motion against releasing the document. Please, with a straight face, give me a reason.

not up to me to speculate...but i would do it just to fuck with folks

as i said, the vetting process is in place, and has been passed... this has been scrutinized by both the Hillary folks as well as the McCain folks...and if you don't think the entire power of the WH has looked into this, you are more naive than i had thought possible

take the tin foil hat off slowly, set it down and back away with your hands in the air, imo ;)

verlox2
10-15-2008, 03:29
other than the whole zionist movement is utter bullshit, nothing.

On what grounds?

wertyn
10-15-2008, 03:30
if he thinks race doesnt matter why does he think ppl will listen to him?

Wickfield
10-15-2008, 03:33
take the tin foil hat off slowly, set it down and back away with your hands in the air, imo ;)

But teh new world orders will steal my thoughts!!!1!!!2!

Wickfield
10-15-2008, 03:34
if he thinks race doesnt matter why does he think ppl will listen to him?

Because people are dumb.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 03:35
But teh new world orders will steal my thoughts!!!1!!!2!

silly...you must have some first...so you are safe!!

:sly:

Signus
10-15-2008, 03:36
I became dumber from watching this.

How? What did he say that was dumb? Not a damn thing. He was on point with all of his arguments.

Bunnyloaf
10-15-2008, 03:36
Nobody cares what some dumb niggеr has to say.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 03:37
How? What did he say that was dumb? Not a damn thing. He was on point with all of his arguments.

ok Wickfield..i heartily apologize...THIS guy could starve a brain eating zombie

verlox2
10-15-2008, 03:37

:eek::eek::eek::ohno::ohno::ohno:

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 03:39
On what grounds?

Because God predicted it would happen, duh

He predicted the muslims would have the dome of the rock where the Temple stood

Ezekial 36:2
Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the enemy hath said against you, Aha, even the ancient high places are ours in possession:

See, God even told us that people would hate the jews, no surprise he was right

Ezekial 36:3
Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they have made you desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and are an infamy of the people:

Duncandun
10-15-2008, 03:40
On what grounds?

for it being nearly single handely responsible for the continuing unrest in the middle east and for displacing and casting aside people that had been there for hundreds of years just because Britain and the League of Nations were afraid of Muslims and were looking to do the Jews a favor after WW2.

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 03:42
for it being nearly single handely responsible for the continuing unrest in the middle east and for displacing and casting aside people that had been there for hundreds of years just because Britain and the League of Nations were afraid of Muslims and were looking to do the Jews a favor after WW2.

Read my above post, Its all been foretold.

deja TBH
10-15-2008, 03:45
can we vote Dirty Bum off the island yet?

verlox2
10-15-2008, 03:46

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the enemy hath said against you, Aha, even the ancient high places are ours in possession:

Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they have made you desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and are an infamy of the people:

Thank you for this, gives me more to study now.

I'm totally serious too, thank you.

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 03:47

lol you would like to eh? I think im one of the few people on here who can defend my views (which are, by the way, not post modernist or atheistic) with logic, reason, facts, and a minimal amount of belligerent name calling.

Signus
10-15-2008, 03:51
ok Wickfield..i heartily apologize...THIS guy could starve a brain eating zombie

Way to make a sweeping and derogatory generalization just because I don't won't follow the "change" worshiping sheep to the slaughter.

biggunsar
10-15-2008, 03:51
I liked it, but the thing was he said that McCain was somehow a good choice instead, when in reality both candidates are shit, and Americans are in for another 4 years of shit.

Correction 8 years. How many presidents have been booted after 4 years. Betcha can count em on one hand.

Whoever gets voted in, is in there for 8 years.

Bush was the worst president ever, but he was in 8 years.

verlox2
10-15-2008, 03:52
@ Dirty l3um:

And I will sanctify My great name, which hath been profaned among the nations, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the nations shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. Ezekiel 36:23

For I will take you from among the nations, and gather you out of all the countries, and will bring you into your own land. Ezekiel 36:24

And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be My people, and I will be your God. Ezekiel 36:28

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 03:54
@ Dirty l3um:

And I will sanctify My great name, which hath been profaned among the nations, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the nations shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. Ezekiel 36:23

For I will take you from among the nations, and gather you out of all the countries, and will bring you into your own land. Ezekiel 36:24

And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be My people, and I will be your God. Ezekiel 36:28

Thats what i was looking for as proof for the gather of israel as a nation but i wanted to make my reply timely, so i checked the beginning of 35 and 37 and didnt see it so used what i had. Good job :)

Bunnyloaf
10-15-2008, 03:56
"You place too much importance... on the so-called purity of blood! You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!"
-Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

See what I did there?

verlox2
10-15-2008, 03:57
Thats what i was looking for as proof for the gather of israel as a nation but i wanted to make my reply timely, so i checked the beginning of 35 and 37 and didnt see it so used what i had. Good job :)

What can I say, religion gets me going.

wertyn
10-15-2008, 03:57
"You place too much importance... on the so-called purity of blood! You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!"

See what I did there?

ur a troll from WoW ot. And yes, I c wut u did thar

verlox2
10-15-2008, 03:58

See what I did there?

Other than quote a shitty character, from a shitty book, from a shitty series, written by a shitty author?

Dirty l3um

See what I did there?

It was a nice try, but did dumbluedoor predict the assembly of the country of israel thousands of years ago? big difference

Bunnyloaf
Other than quote a shitty character, from a shitty book, from a shitty series, written by a shitty author?
A shitty FICTION book.

See where I'm going with this?

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 03:59
Way to make a sweeping and derogatory generalization just because I don't won't follow the "change" worshiping sheep to the slaughter.

no..it was because you watched that entire travesty and called it "on point" , even using the exact phrase from the talking points of the RNC, rather than offering any kind of analysis to support your espoused opinion...

and you have got to admit my flame was pretty funny...

and now...

first, Ezekial is NOT god... but some alleged d00d who claims to hear the words of god...big difference

second the "high places" is far from being specific to the Temple Mount, could have been quite a few places within their world view at the time...or, what a novel concept...even allegorical

third, no where in your quotes are muslims mentioned...and you will find no mention of them in the OT or the NT, since Mohammed came much later than Constantine when the NT as edited by Iraneus was ratified at Nicea

fourth....awww, fuck it...who wants pie?

verlox2
10-15-2008, 04:00
It was a nice try, but did dumbluedoor predict the assembly of the country of israel thousands of years ago? big difference

Thie dirty, smelly bum is right.

A shitty FICTION book.

See where I'm going with this?

Yes, I do. OMGZ TEH BIBLE IS A FICTIONS!!!!11!!!1!

Bunnyloaf
10-15-2008, 04:01
Yes, I do. OMGZ TEH BIBLE IS A FICTIONS!!!!11!!!1!

LOL U GOT IT

Wreatch
10-15-2008, 04:03
Pie!

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 04:06
Pie!

the winnah!!!!

just remember, pi r round, cornbread r square...

but we digress

verlox2
10-15-2008, 04:08
the winnah!!!!

just remember, pi r round, cornbread r square...

but we digress

I make corn bread round.......

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 04:09
I make corn bread round.......

heretic!!!

burn the witch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU)!!

:eek:

Wreatch
10-15-2008, 04:11
lol

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 04:11
first, Ezekial is NOT god... but some alleged d00d who claims to hear the words of god...big difference

second the "high places" is far from being specific to the Temple Mount, could have been quite a few places within their world view at the time...or, what a novel concept...even allegorical

third, no where in your quotes are muslims mentioned...and you will find no mention of them in the OT or the NT, since Mohammed came much later than Constantine when the NT as edited by Iraneus was ratified at Nicea

fourth....awww, fuck it...who wants pie?

a brief history lesson on the high places in around the 7-8th century
http://www.usvetdsp.com/night_jour.htm

THE ENEMY from ezekial 36:2. What culture raises their kids to hate jews, has tried to annihilate them in the wars of yom kippur and the 6 day war, and has been in a perpetual state of hatred since abraham loved issac (born of sarah) more than his children born of Keturah and Hagar? If you guessed muslims, then we have a winner! Its called deductive reasoning.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 04:14
a brief history lesson on the high places in around the 7-8th century
http://www.usvetdsp.com/night_jour.htm

THE ENEMY from ezekial 36:2. What culture raises their kids to hate jews, has tried to annihilate them in the wars of yom kippur and the 6 day war, and has been in a perpetual state of hatred since abraham loved issac (born of sarah) more than his children born of Keturah and Hagar? If you guessed muslims, then we have a winner! Its called deductive reasoning.

first...when was Ezekial written...i will bet you anything it wasn't in the 7-8th centuries

and there were all kinds of folks that warred with the jews in those centuries BC...many of whom got killed off

but you raise a valid point...no wars have ever been more devastating than the fratricidal ones between fellow Semites

side point...to you...what day is the sabbath?

EDIT: having read the wall of text article form this guys blog...it still doesn't mention the quote, or "high places"...just the Qu'ran bits about Mohammed's ascension and stopping at Sinai and the Temple Mount

WTF are you trying to prove with that?

and why use the Qu'ran to try and prove some OT bullshit?

are you implying that the Qu'ran supracedes and supplements the OT as a Christian thinks the NT does?

and finally...to the Readers...it's almost impossible to get rational with those who claim to be Literalists about Scripture...but yer olde Doctor ain't sure that Dirty here is completely gone round the bend...stay tuned

nathanpinard
10-15-2008, 04:16
has been in a perpetual state of hatred since abraham loved issac (born of sarah) more than his children born of Keturah and Hagar? If you guessed muslims, then we have a winner! Its called deductive reasoning.

Ironcially Islam claims that Ishmael was the one that was going to be sacrificed and not Issac.

kordoyn
10-15-2008, 04:17
Ezekiel was written before Islam existed, your deductive reasoning smells like a donkey's asshole.

Some quick reading points to Idumean's being refered to as the enemy, who would have thought the Muslims weren't up to anything sinister.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 04:22
Ezekial was written before Islam existed, your deductive reasoning smells like a donkey's asshole.

wow..that would be ass squared, wouldn't it?

all ya gotta do is put a hat on it...

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 04:23
first...when was Ezekial written...i will bet you anything it wasn't in the 7-8th centuries

and there were all kinds of folks that warred with the jews in those centuries BC...many of whom got killed off

but you raise a valid point...no wars have ever been more devastating than the fratricidal ones between fellow Semites

side point...to you...what day is the sabbath?

I was not saying ezekial was written in the 7th century, the point on the link was to show you what high places changed hands from the Israelites to the muslims during that time. And yes you are right there there are many that did war with the Jews, my point was all through these late chapters of ezekial there are hints as to who these people are, regarding the time frame of the reassembly of the nation of israel, and who their enemies are at that point in time.

i would say its probably saturday and not sunday, based on what i have learned. I could be wrong

Ironcially Islam claims that Ishmael was the one that was going to be sacrificed and not Issac.

If you study islam and especially islamic escatology you see that all of their characters are flip flopped. Their Mahdi (savior) is who i expect to be the anti-christ. Cruelly ironic eh?

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 04:24
Ezekial was written before Islam existed, your deductive reasoning smells like a donkey's asshole.

Were talking about prophecy here skippy, try to keep up.

Bawlin
10-15-2008, 04:25
He should be a politician, as they are the kind of people who can talk for nine minutes and say almost absolutely nothing based in fact.

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 04:27
He should be a politician, as they are the kind of people who can talk for nine minutes and say almost absolutely nothing based in fact.

your right, israel has not gotten their land back, and the muslims dont hate them. This all wasnt predicted either...

Thankyou for your input, its valued i assure you

Sickle
10-15-2008, 04:30
And,he is voting for mcsame,so fucking what.So what you are saying is anyone who is black or mixed race{don`t forget faggot that Obama is half white) and voting for OBAMA must be voting for him because he is mixed race?

Can`t a black person like Obamas policies and vote for him or are they only voting for him because he is mixed race.

You lose faggot.:lmao:

so someone who is denoucing racism is enforcing homophobia and bigotry,

Hands Ineluki the "You arn't helping the human race get any better" sign

Sickle
10-15-2008, 04:32

/\/\ Should have been a Abortion

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 04:34
I was not saying ezekial was written in the 7th century, the point on the link was to show you what high places changed hands from the Israelites to the muslims during that time. And yes you are right there there are many that did war with the Jews, my point was all through these late chapters of ezekial there are hints as to who these people are, regarding the time frame of the reassembly of the nation of israel, and who their enemies are at that point in time.

i would say its probably saturday and not sunday, based on what i have learned. I could be wrong

If you study islam and especially islamic escatology you see that all of their characters are flip flopped. Their Mahdi (savior) is who i expect to be the anti-christ. Cruelly ironic eh?

saturday is correct...now, if you take the Jewish, Catholic and Protestant versions of the 10 commandments and look at them side by side you will get clue number two into just how badly Iraneus and Constantine screwed up Christianity

an example is Revelations...NOT prophecy, but contemporary history dealing with the times around 95-105 AD, specifically Nero (the "anti-christ" whose name in Hebrew IS the "number of the beast" and whose face was on all Roman currency...etc) and the 7 kingdoms Rome had to deal with at the time

written as allegory so as to not be crucified, it's only after the advent of the tent revivalists con game using Dispensationalism that we really see it being mistaken for any kind of prophecy

fyi, the Nag Hammadi texts have a lot to offer by way of Enlightenment on some of these topics, imo

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 04:38
saturday is correct...now, if you take the Jewish, Catholic and Protestant versions of the 10 commandments and look at them side by side you will get clue number two into just how badly Iraneus and Constantine screwed up Christianity

an example is Revelations...NOT prophecy, but contemporary history dealing with the times around 95-105 AD, specifically Nero (the "anti-christ" whose name in Hebrew IS the "number of the beast" and whose face was on all Roman currency...etc) and the 7 kingdoms Rome had to deal with at the time

written as allegory so as to not be crucified, it's only after the advent of the tent revivalists con game using Dispensationalism that we really see it being mistaken for any kind of prophecy

fyi, the Nag Hammadi texts have a lot to offer by way of Enlightenment on some of these topics, imo

wow doc im surprised, most people on here have no clue what the hell their talking about. It seems you have done a bit of studying. And to think i though you were a prick 15 year old like most of forumfall

but i dont necessarily agree with that notion about revelation. to each his own

*cheers* im hitting the sack

Duncandun
10-15-2008, 04:40
derp derppp derpppp religion derp derp

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 04:43
wow doc im surprised, most people on here have no clue what the hell their talking about. It seems you have done a bit of studying. And to think i though you were a prick 15 year old like most of forumfall

the Doctorate is in theology...specifically, my thesis was on Valentinian Christian Gnosticism in the first Century

some theology written as humorous esoterica? a little something i typed a few years ago can be read here (http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/07/20/224234.php), it's two pages, so click the next link at the end

the comments are a bit of fun as well

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 04:50
the Doctorate is in theology...specifically, my thesis was on Valentinian Christian Gnosticism in the first Century

some theology written as humorous esoterica? a little something i typed a few years ago can be read here (http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/07/20/224234.php), it's two pages, so click the next link at the end

the comments are a bit of fun as well

Very nice, i have to admit, the bill and ted's excellent adventure then was funny. As soon as i read Chris Matheson and Ed Sullivan i knew.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 05:02
Very nice, i have to admit, the bill and ted's excellent adventure then was funny. As soon as i read Chris Matheson and Ed Sullivan i knew.

it's all about the Message....not who theoretically speaks It, imo

i just have difficulty with any source that starts out with "god told me"...

Barbarossa
10-15-2008, 05:04
30 seconds of that crackhead was all I could stand to bear...

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 05:06
it's all about the Message....not who theoretically speaks It, imo

i just have difficulty with any source that starts out with "god told me"...

wow did you realize that not only did i have an incomplete thought punctuated as a sentence, but the sentence that i did have didnt make any sense? lol WOW im usually pretty good at... putting together coherent thoughts

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 05:07
wow did you realize that not only did i have an incomplete thought punctuated as a sentence, but the sentence that i did have didnt make any sense? lol WOW im usually pretty good at... putting together coherent thoughts

this is Forumfall!!!

i never expect coherence, or even punctuation

anarchy , i tell ya...

verlox2
10-15-2008, 05:08
It's nice to see some people on here who aren't angry at religion.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 05:10
It's nice to see some people on here who aren't angry at religion.

au contraire...

i am VERY angry at religion...it's a completely fucked up institution that only exists to enslave all whom it touches

what folks have Faith in, that's another kettle of fish entirely, as are parables, allegory, and history....even cultural anthropology

but it's crucial to be able to discern the differences, imo

verlox2
10-15-2008, 05:13
au contraire...

i am VERY angry at religion...it's a completely fucked up institution that only exists to enslave all whom it touches

what folks have Faith in, that's another kettle of fish entirely, as are parables, allegory, and history....even cultural anthropology

That's what I meant, faith. I kept thinking about going back and editing it, but, meh.

Of course, I'm Noachide....Huh....

Dirty l3um
10-15-2008, 05:13
au contraire...

I agree with you there, most people would say that i am a bit of a religious nut, but the fact of the matter is, i disagree with the church on matters ranging from the validity of the eternity of hell, the rapture (lol) and "adam and eve".

nathanpinard
10-15-2008, 05:17
*cheers* im hitting the sack

You're doing it wrong.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 05:22
That's what I meant, faith. I kept thinking about going back and editing it, but, meh.

Of course, I'm Noachide....Huh....

lol...by some thinking...yes, specifically the OT stuff

always made me wonder....do i have to gather the entire village to stone my wife for wearing clothes made of two different threads, or can it just be close friends?

try this clip, i love it! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD52OlkKfNs)

Lindorn
10-15-2008, 06:01

some theology written as humorous esoterica? a little something i typed a few years ago can be read here, it's two pages, so click the next link at the end

Hey Doc I'd like to talk Constantinian politics and the religious and sociopolitical aspects of late antiquity with you sometime. I'm reading a book by a UCSB professor who specialized in late Roman antiquity and he has a lot of really interesting things to say about Roman Christianization. I don't know a whole lot about it and I thought you might. If you do we should chat some time.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 06:15
Hey Doc I'd like to talk Constantinian politics and the religious and sociopolitical aspects of late antiquity with you sometime. I'm reading a book by a UCSB professor who specialized in late Roman antiquity and he has a lot of really interesting things to say about Roman Christianization. I don't know a whole lot about it and I thought you might. If you do we should chat some time.

lol...anytime, bro

reader's digest version ; Iraneus, bishop of Lyon decided what scriptures should be used in the "unified" (read:catholic) church...and wrote books saying everything else was heretical...even to having written in letters to other bishops (a bishop then was anyone with a house used for gatherings of Christians for hearing Scripture read aloud) that it was ok to blatantly lie about the "heretics" and make shit up as long as it was in the cause of discrediting them and advancing the catholic church

purely political, and paved the way later for Constantine to take control of the church structure to control the populace of the Roman empire via a state religion

both men, like Saul of Tarsus before them and Mohammed (among others) afterwards...each claimed to have been told by god ...by definition a Moment of Gnosis, the very thing they denounce as heretical...Christian Gnosticism at the time believed that anyone could gain spiritual Knowledge (gnosis) similar to what Yeshua (Jesus) experienced when baptized by John (an Essene)

that's some basics...

Lindorn
10-15-2008, 06:20
Yea that's pretty much the abridged version that I've got already. the rest of it is the gravy of details and proof that takes a very long time to get through. It is really interesting though this guy has a very detailed knowledge of the operations of the Roman Senate and government and pretty much came to the same conclusion; that the Christianization was a purely political response by Constantine in order that he could reform the canon law and take control of a religion that was spreading like wildfire and threatening the established Roman pagan order. It's funny how so many Christians now, and at the time claimed victory when their religion was "adopted" as the primary Roman state religion, but the truth is that Rome never really abandoned it's pagan traditions. Even the term "Pope" means "pontiff" means "Pontifex Maximus", the Roman pagan head of state.

Cool stuff. Sorry not trying to derail.

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 06:26
Yea that's pretty much the abridged version that I've got already. the rest of it is the gravy of details and proof that takes a very long time to get through. It is really interesting though this guy has a very detailed knowledge of the operations of the Roman Senate and government and pretty much came to the same conclusion; that the Christianization was a purely political response by Constantine in order that he could reform the canon law and take control of a religion that was spreading like wildfire and threatening the established Roman pagan order. It's funny how so many Christians now, and at the time claimed victory when their religion was "adopted" as the primary Roman state religion, but the truth is that Rome never really abandoned it's pagan traditions. Even the term "Pope" means "pontiff" means "Pontifex Maximus", the Roman pagan head of state.

Cool stuff. Sorry not trying to derail.

fuck that...derail away!!

some very cool shit came from that time , whose details are obscured or denied during the entire Dark Ages, many of which records were destroyed throughout the entire Empire...you have to look outside to find any kind of reliable histories for a lot of things...which is why finds like the Nag Hammadi texts are so important

then there's the pagan Sun god stuff that snuck into Christianity

the sabbath shifting from saturn's day to "sun"day

the whole Easter thing...which day was the crucifixion?...what do you mean it shifts every year and just happens to be the same as that pagan fertility holy day , with rabbits and eggs

so much more...

but we digress

Lindorn
10-15-2008, 06:29
Good times Doc. Always bringing the history <3. I remember when I first met you in Teamspeak you were telling me about how you and your buddies used to pick a time period and an area of the world at random and have to rattle off what was going on there at the time. It led into a discussion about like 5th century B.C. Korea. Now that's shit that's even out of my league.

I did order the book of 5 rings though! Still haven't read it. I've got some other stuff by Robert Greene that I'm reading now.

Ikaj
10-15-2008, 06:30
that video should of been done in fucken 2 minutes at most.

DeathByCactus
10-15-2008, 06:31
Don't care about religion...

In fact I don't care about much of anything but preserving the second amendment and our economy. I liked the vid :).

Vanno
10-15-2008, 06:32

I wish that is how it worked.

Leonon
10-15-2008, 06:55
lol...by some thinking...yes, specifically the OT stuff

always made me wonder....do i have to gather the entire village to stone my wife for wearing clothes made of two different threads, or can it just be close friends?

try this clip, i love it! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD52OlkKfNs)Wait, was the talk show host eating a crab puff?

Aren't crabs unclean due to being an aquatic animal without fins and scales?

DocGonzo
10-15-2008, 06:58
Wait, was the talk show host eating a crab puff?

Aren't crabs unclean due to being an aquatic animal without fins and scales?

the Farce is strong with this one...

andy9306
10-15-2008, 07:16
He had some decent points. Actually, he had a lot of decent points.

It was kind of annoying that he complained about all of the claims that liberals make against the conservative party, and then turned around to claim various things about the liberal party. I didn't hear any that could be thrown out as completely untrue but most of them could be discarded as extreme, intentional, misinterpretation or assumption. The same thing that he is specifically complaining about, and rightly so.

Granted, I did not watch until the end of the video. The "word" "Ya'll" annoys me.

losinglife
10-15-2008, 07:22
fuck that...derail away!!

some very cool shit came from that time , whose details are obscured or denied during the entire Dark Ages, many of which records were destroyed throughout the entire Empire...you have to look outside to find any kind of reliable histories for a lot of things...which is why finds like the Nag Hammadi texts are so important

then there's the pagan Sun god stuff that snuck into Christianity

the sabbath shifting from saturn's day to "sun"day

the whole Easter thing...which day was the crucifixion?...what do you mean it shifts every year and just happens to be the same as that pagan fertility holy day , with rabbits and eggs

so much more...

but we digress

personally i think you should start a new thread on this topic. Its always good to hear facts on how things like this came about. Liek how the bible changed 3 or 4 times to the current version and why.