PDA

View Full Version : NFL Monday Night:

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 04:05
My Boys just may do it. Third Quarter 26-14 Browns over the Giants. Here we go baby. All those doubters on the Browns...could be our turn around game!

Cleveland > New York

NOTE: We had an 18% chance to win this one.

paade
10-14-2008, 04:08
who gives a shit?

lastpatagonian
10-14-2008, 04:09
omg i just turned on the game, how the hell is cle winning when the giants have over 400 yards at the start of the 4th period?

Mr.LichTwitch
10-14-2008, 04:10
My Boys just may do it. Third Quarter 26-14 Browns over the Giants. Here we go baby. All those doubters on the Browns...could be our turn around game!

Cleveland > New York

NOTE: We had an 18% chance to win this one.

Did you here them mention the UFO defense? Creepy shit :cool:

Anyway, the Brownies = property of the Pittsburgh Steelers :D

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 04:11
Did you here them mention the UFO defense? Creepy shit :cool:

Anyway, the Brownies = property of the Pittsburgh Steelers :D

You got lucky IMO

Mr.LichTwitch
10-14-2008, 04:13
You got lucky IMO

Apparently we always do :rolleyes:

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 04:14
Apparently we always do :rolleyes:

We got another game this season buddy....See you then. :sly:

Mr.LichTwitch
10-14-2008, 04:17
We got another game this season buddy....See you then. :sly:

Yeah. It's gonna be great watching our backups eliminate your sorry asses from the playoffs in the last week of the season :lmao:

Edit: BTW, nice run back on that pick.

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 04:18
Yeah. It's gonna be great watching our backups eliminate your sorry asses from the playoffs in the last week of the season :lmao:

33-14 Cleveland..If we can do this to New York and Eli. I would be very careful what you say.

Mr.LichTwitch
10-14-2008, 04:21
33-14 Cleveland..If we can do this to New York and Eli. I would be very careful what you say.

That's not Pittsburgh and you know it :sly: We know how to bitch slap some Brownies. Too bad this one is at home. I liked seeing Hines mark his territory in the puppy pound.

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 04:23
That's not Pittsburgh and you know it :sly: We know how to bitch slap some Brownies. Too bad this one is at home. I liked seeing Hines mark his territory in the puppy pound.

You guys need a new field. It has to be one of the worst. :(

Mr.LichTwitch
10-14-2008, 04:25
You guys need a new field. It has to be one of the worst. :(

We seem to do well on it, but I agree that the turf is embarrassing. Love the actual stadium though.

Slypieguy
10-14-2008, 04:27
Um, this is NOT cleveland becoming a good team, this is the giants blowing it.

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 04:30
Um, this is NOT cleveland becoming a good team, this is the giants blowing it.

Says the former Vaportroll...:p

Slypieguy
10-14-2008, 04:30
Says the former Vaportroll...:p

I've never been a vaportroll, wtf you talking about?

heroshade
10-14-2008, 04:31
who gives a shit?

I give a shit. When a team that looks like a marauding band of Reese's Peanutbutter Cup themed ass-bandits beats the team that killed the Patriots, it is a call for celebration.

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 04:32
I've never been a vaportroll, wtf you talking about?

Yeah...pulled that one out of my ass hoping it would stick. Failz...:(

Taroth
10-14-2008, 04:33
I a vaportrol

GETTUM BOYS!

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 04:36
GETTUM BOYS!

I knew someone would provide proof!

35-14 just stopped New York on the 18 YAY.

I give a shit. When a team that looks like a marauding band of Reese's Peanutbutter Cup themed ass-bandits beats the team that killed the Patriots, it is a call for celebration.

I have not forgotten you...just don't know what to say to this yet...

Airius Droc
10-14-2008, 04:36
Go Browns...

Now if we can just get rid of DA and put Quinn in, we may just save this season.

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 04:38
Go Browns...

Now if we can just get rid of DA and put Quinn in, we may just save this season.

Passing

Name CP/AT YDS TD INT
D. Anderson 18/29 310 2 0

With stats like that today you really want to do that?

Airius Droc
10-14-2008, 04:41
Passing

Name CP/AT YDS TD INT

He sucks, he can't read defenses, if the first read isn't open he's clueless. Which is exactly why he's so ineffective when he gets in the redzone.

We should've made the playoffs last year, and we should've had more than 135 yds avg. passing during the first four games this year. Hats off to the "TEAM" for winning this game against the Giants. Now maybe we can trade DA like we did Frye, his stock is as high as it's ever going to get.

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 04:47
He sucks, he can't read defenses, if the first read isn't open he's clueless. Which is exactly why he's so ineffective when he gets in the redzone.

We should've made the playoffs last year, and we should've had more than 135 yds avg. passing during the first four games this year. Hats off to the "TEAM" for winning this game against the Giants. Now maybe we can trade DA like we did Frye, his stock is as high as it's ever going to get.

I agree with last year, but I don't think a trade should happen. Quinn is untested. You want to risk he ends up being worse?

Airius Droc
10-14-2008, 04:51
I agree with last year, but I don't think a trade should happen. Quinn is untested. You want to risk he ends up being worse?

I'm half serious about a trade.

As for Quinn, I feel like we've been sitting on the best QB on the team for two seasons now, the only reason being that Savage wants to be "smart" about bringing him from Baltimore.

At this point, I don't understand why Quinn hasn't played. Early on in preseason I thought the Browns might play them both in limited roles...Quinn being used where he's best, in the 2 minute offense, in the shotgun, usually with an empty backfield. I still think this would be a great idea - a two QB system. Then if one doesn't work out, switch back to the single qb system.

But to just let Quinn sit there for another season and waste the early years of his 5 year contract, I don't see the point. Especially when you consider the way DA has produced this year.

Slypieguy
10-14-2008, 05:58
Passing

Name CP/AT YDS TD INT

Until tonight he had the worst stats in the league, so I'm gonna go with yes.

Ikaj
10-14-2008, 06:00
My cowboys lost too.. aint gonna talk shit to giants fans.

3 of the NFC east teams lost to non Division opponents...

7 or 8 of our pro bowlers are injured so im pretty fucken sad...

ejnomad07
10-14-2008, 06:43
My cowboys lost too.. aint gonna talk shit to giants fans.

3 of the NFC east teams lost to non Division opponents...

7 or 8 of our pro bowlers are injured so im pretty fucken sad...

Cowboys game was a crazy one I tell you...:eek:

Caffy
10-14-2008, 07:44
Crazy week in the NFL.

Arizona over dallas.
Rams over Redskins!:eek:
Browns over Giants.
The lions tard doing the Safety Dance. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg)
The Texans ruining their losing streak, despite doing their best to choke again.

Crazy!

Mulambo
10-14-2008, 18:11

Edit: BTW, nice run back on that pick.

I used to know a bitch named Eric Wright.

Mulambo
10-14-2008, 18:14

haha, did you notice how every time Braylon came off the field he'd go straight over and start laughing and joking around w/ Brady Quinn?

Anderson kinda blows. Edwards could have scored on that first bomb if the ball wasn't thrown behind him.

The announcers were all over his sack though, saying things like "Look at Anderson put the ball right where he needs to put it" after Edwards had to jump high on a slant and get hit by two defenders before coming down in order to make the catch. He's not accurate.