PDA

View Full Version : Barack Osama

Fledrel
10-13-2008, 14:29
Thats how he was displayed on many New York absentee ballots

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27122742/

not much news, but at least its funny ^^

and for those who dont want to check the linky

TROY, New York - Who is running for president? In an upstate New York county, hundreds of voters have been sent absentee ballots in which they could vote for “Barack Osama.”

The absentee ballots sent to voters in Rensselaer County identified the two presidential candidates as “Barack Osama” and “John McCain.” In the United States, the best-known individual named Osama is Osama bin Laden, leader of the al Qaida terrorist group behind the 2001 attacks that destroyed the World Trade Center in New York City.

The typographical terror error was first reported by the Times Union of Albany.

The elections office faxed a statement in which the two commissioners, Democrat Edward McDonough and Republican Larry Bugbee, said they regret the error but never acknowledge what the error was.

“It’s human error, it’s very unfortunate, it’s an embarrassment to our office, obviously,” McDonough said in a later phone interview. “We wish we could turn back the clock, but we can’t.”

When they discovered the mistake, officials shredded the remaining “Osama” ballots and mailed correct versions to the roughly 300 people who had already received them.

McDonough said the “Osama” mistake was made in only one of the 13 ballot versions mailed throughout the county, located east of the state capital of Albany.

Voters who received both versions will be allowed to send in either one and have it counted, McDonough said.

Obama spokesman Blake Zeff said the campaign is “glad officials are working to correct this error and we assume it won’t happen again.”

Forgin
10-13-2008, 14:31
That must be on purpose, either a joke or attempt to scare voters. the S isn't even near the B on a keyboard

ejnomad07
10-13-2008, 14:33
No doubt a McCain tactic...:sly:

Lethn
10-13-2008, 14:33
I hate these two presedential candidates as much as the next person but, seriously, I fucking want to strangle these idiots who are throwing childish tantrums and high school insults at him.

Why? Because it's the fucking lowest thing you can do especially in a political election, I don't understand why people are putting up with this kind of bullshit. People who do this kind of thing are like the idiot trolls on this forum all they do is resort to personal insults when they can't get their own way with people.

Killuminati
10-13-2008, 14:34
They forgot his full name is Baracka Hussein Osama.

Spart
10-13-2008, 14:45
That must be on purpose, either a joke or attempt to scare voters. the S isn't even near the B on a keyboard

Exactly what I thought. When I read this I immediately looked at my keyboard, and realised you would either had to have done this on purpose, or you were so drunk you're lucky to have been able to type at all.

DR.NUMBERS
10-13-2008, 15:10
I like how according to the article there are only two presidential candidates :(

Fledrel
10-13-2008, 15:16
only 2 on the absentee ballots there perhaps?

not all the independants have enough signatures in each state to be on all the ballots.

ZeaL-
10-13-2008, 15:53
probably a republican who thought it would be funny.

Dwhap
10-13-2008, 15:55
There have been at least 5 threads on this already... Maybe they should be merged?

SkullPizza
10-13-2008, 15:59
I like how according to the article there are only two presidential candidates :(

that's because the other "candidates" have no chance of getting elected so it's as if there are only two.

kordoyn
10-13-2008, 16:11
probably a republican who thought it would be funny.

They thought right.

ZeaL-
10-13-2008, 16:15
Not really, just shows what imbeciles they are.

Skyborn
10-13-2008, 16:17
Funny cause its hard to believe its an accident...I mean B and S arent even close to each other...you guys are abbholeb.

The Cougar
10-13-2008, 16:18
Man, what kind of idiot writes Osama when he's trying to write Osama.

Vanno
10-13-2008, 16:23

Yeah really.

Fledrel
10-13-2008, 16:54
There have been at least 5 threads on this already... Maybe they should be merged?

really? linkys?

if so then sry ^^

Dhig
10-13-2008, 17:20
Is this thread about Mcbail?

Idura
10-13-2008, 17:50
I heard baraka obama was a negro.

Mr.LichTwitch
10-13-2008, 18:01
I like how according to the majority of everybody in America there are only two presidential candidates :(

Fixt for context.

Mr.LichTwitch
10-13-2008, 18:02

We'll see you when you recover from the hammer wounds.

Ziegler
10-13-2008, 18:08

a viscious rumor started by a political party wishing to prosper from tales about his ethnicity. :eek:

Azorius
10-13-2008, 18:10
HAHAHA MACCAIN IS SOOO FUNNY.

Fucking retarded gringo kid. Shit, you are candidate for president of the United States is that your preview?

I guess if MacCain wins world will keep developing anti-US, because a retarded gringo teton.

Azorius
10-13-2008, 18:11
<reposted>

Dirty l3um
10-13-2008, 18:45
a viscious rumor started by a political party wishing to prosper from tales about his ethnicity. :eek:

*vicious

so a rumor started by the democrats for better publicity and political gain...

oooh and dont forget the race card being

Ziegler
10-13-2008, 19:19
*vicious

so a rumor started by the democrats for better publicity and political gain...

oooh and dont forget the race card being

exactly...he hasnt led the "black life" ...grown up in the "hood"....he's as white bread as they come if you go by his raisings. The closest he came to the hood was watching the Good Times.

Viscious because the only thing black about him is his skin color, yet black people are being conned into voting for him for that reason only.

wertyn
10-13-2008, 19:21
barack "the cock" obama is a great nickname amiright?

Marelt
10-13-2008, 19:53

Oh I see what you did thar

Mr.LichTwitch
10-13-2008, 19:56
barack "the cock" obama is a great nickname amiright?

It's HOOOO SAYNE!

Idura
10-13-2008, 20:07
It's HOOOO SAYNE!

Wrong! It's المسيحي ميغابايت لزوارنا , my friend Mahmad told me so.
^ ^ ^
baracka hussiens obamas