PDA

View Full Version : Zeitgeist addendum(with llink to new movie)

Schmaus
10-05-2008, 00:04
It has been posted before but i give you the link to Zeitgeist addendum the latest and newest movie on world economics

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

the previous thread on this matter is too full with people more concerned with their post counts and their ' i dont give a fuck about the world and other people ' attitude than actually watching this and realising the potential that man working together towards technology sustained by unlimited resources can lead to a better world for all of us.

i know alot will find it hard to stop themselves from crapping on this thread, but i hope the moderators will allow this thread to turn into smth constructive and open for positive debate.

...please watch the whole movie before you reply , the new one , not the old one.

(this is the old one : http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm )

(and yes i know this thread has been made but if you read the above text you will realise the reason, also this thread gives a link to the newest addendum movie)

Scully
10-05-2008, 00:05
Already posted.

Warhawkz
10-05-2008, 00:05
Not interested.

Schmaus
10-05-2008, 00:11
are you that desperate for post counts that you dont even read what you reply too?

Mo0rbid
10-05-2008, 00:11
Already posted

you could just aswell have posted that in the other thread

i saw the posts you posted there so lets not do this here please and mahe this thread constructive and not filled with meaningless posts.

So my opinion is worthless? k

Schmaus
10-05-2008, 00:16
i saw the posts you posted there so lets not do this here please and make this thread constructive and not filled with meaningless posts.

Mr.LichTwitch
10-05-2008, 00:21
are you that desperate for post counts that you dont even read what you reply too?

Probably just wanted to let you know.

Rahavin
10-05-2008, 00:24

Budweiser beer is a terrible lubricant for your bicycle chain, moron.

Mo0rbid
10-05-2008, 00:25
Budweiser beer is a terrible lubricant for your bicycle chain, moron.

Budweiser is close to water anyway, will prob make it rust : <