PDA

View Full Version : Total PC Gaming Trashtalking Unahim

gloomis
09-18-2008, 09:46
This has gotten me really upset, http://www.totalpcgaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=671&sid=3c07a198dcc44d2c6794adeb30a4d1cc

I have been trying to register for an account the past 2 days but I never recive the activation e-mail shitty free forum...

They are trying to defend their lousy article about DFO with words like "we are entitled to our oppinion" well NOT IF YOUR FACTS ARE WRONG!

One thing did make me laugh though, they apparantly think Unahim is flaming them.. I thought that post was very civilized.

Will keep trying to register an account and tell them a few choice words (join me?)

Lictor
09-18-2008, 09:58
This has gotten me really upset, http://www.totalpcgaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=671&sid=3c07a198dcc44d2c6794adeb30a4d1cc

I have been trying to register for an account the past 2 days but I never recive the activation e-mail shitty free forum...

They are trying to defend their lousy article about DFO with words like "we are entitled to our oppinion" well NOT IF YOUR FACTS ARE WRONG!

One thing did make me laugh though, they apparantly think Unahim is flaming them.. I thought that post was very civilized.

Will keep trying to register an account and tell them a few choice words (join me?)

Try to check your spam mail. Many times when registration email doesn't come it's in spam. Other than that I've got one advice for you:

fuck them

...who cares? Is DF dependent on their positive review? No. Does Aventurine need more players for its new MMORPG? No! Do we care, what some idiots on self-important forum think about our Holy Grail of MMOs? NO! So what's the big deal??? Let it be and be happy while waiting for beta.:D

Have a nice day, gloomis.

Thoric
09-18-2008, 09:59
DEATH TO TOTAL PC GAMING INFIDELS!!!

caps are too kool for skool

Suitepee
09-18-2008, 10:01
It helps if their article was at least ACCURATE about Darkfall. 'Adon'?

I think Unahim made a good point and they can't handle that their journalism was WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Last time I checked,you could get into trouble if someone complained about a media article being inaccurate in its description.

gloomis
09-18-2008, 10:04
I know, checked the spam-mail, also turned spamfilter off (my server) but no luck, their forum sucks-balls.

Im not so angry abut what they say about DFO, I am more angry about someone calling himself a Journalist saying that obvious factual incorrections are "We're entitled to our opinion on the game", and are trashtalking a reader, correcting factual mistaces in a printed magazine, in said magazines feedback-forum.

Disturbing, really disturbing

Temet nosce
09-18-2008, 10:06
Not exactly a surprise that some random magazine ran by a bunch of (probably at least) WoWites is even worse than random noob posters on here. Listen to what someone just said, fuck them. Sure if you're bored go ahead and register then ask them a bunch of questions they can't answer or otherwise embarrass them but really, who cares what they think?

Edit: Ah, it was just their claims about journalism and opinions that pissed you off. In that case carry on in grandest Forumfall tradition and completely ruin their day (they certainly deserve it).

Tharkon Fargor
09-18-2008, 10:07
DEATH TO TOTAL PC GAMING INFIDELS!!!

caps are too kool for skool

He will be angry. Very angry.
There can be only one Forumfall Jihadist.

gloomis
09-18-2008, 10:08
Go my activation email now.. 2 hours after registration (and still missing the 2 activation emails from yesterday)

Lictor
09-18-2008, 10:12
I know, checked the spam-mail, also turned spamfilter off (my server) but no luck, their forum sucks-balls.

Im not so angry abut what they say about DFO, I am more angry about someone calling himself a Journalist saying that obvious factual incorrections are "We're entitled to our opinion on the game", and are trashtalking a reader, correcting factual mistaces in a printed magazine, in said magazines feedback-forum.

Disturbing, really disturbing

Well, yeah, but what can you actually do about it? Post on their -- unlike ours -- unfriendly forum and argue with them? :lmao:DDoS attack their servers?? :sly: (DISCLAIMER: actually not a suggestion of any kind!)

DR.NUMBERS
Go my activation email now.. 2 hours after registration (and still missing the 2 activation emails from yesterday)

Please point out all his spelling/factual errors.

Tharkon Fargor
Seriously though. Why give a shit?

Viluin
09-18-2008, 10:14
This is WAR!

I got the activation email instantly btw.

Temet nosce
09-18-2008, 10:16
Seriously though. Why give a shit?

Boredom, I'm guessing. I mean why do you think people respond to the noobs on here? It's entertaining to tear apart their hopes and dreams while eroding their self respect. Although honestly I'm to lazy to go to another forum to do this.

Sargon
09-18-2008, 10:17
Don't go around acting all e-tough-guy on some one because they wrote an article you didn't like. And if you do, don't organize it on this forum.