PDA

View Full Version : I think i was the victim of a hate crime.......

Xtra-Medium
09-08-2008, 20:13
I am at a party at a friends house and later that night after everybody was passed out 2 guys came in the house an beat the shit out of me, while I'm passed out. Well after this i thought, maybe i just really pissed someone off but i asked my friends about it an they said i didn't piss anyone off that much. So now the only logical motive i can think of was that it was a racist hate crime, they were both white. What does this sound like to you?

Slaker
09-08-2008, 20:14
They hate you.

Caffy
09-08-2008, 20:15
Like a random act of violence.

Baralis
09-08-2008, 20:17
When you beat somone up isnt it typicaly because you hate them?

Xtra-Medium
09-08-2008, 20:19
I just dont wanna jump to conclusions on who did it an why. Cuz people are gonna get hurt.

Ammon777
09-08-2008, 20:21
How are you gonna find out who they were? And how will you be sure? Because appearantly nobody wanted to defend your passed out ness.

MinusInnocence
09-08-2008, 20:22
You are not the authorities investigating the incident, nor are you the prosecutor in charge of trying those responsible. Maybe you shouldn't concern yourself with the motive and start asking yourself whether it's a good idea to drink yourself into a stupor in an unsafe place.

Speaking more broadly, classifying incidents like this as "hate crimes" is very dangerous. It is already against the law to beat someone up, we don't need to start legislating new classifications and punishments, most of which are based on pure speculation about what the perpetrator's true agenda was. "Hate crime" or "race violence" are very divisive terms and don't solve any problems.

Baralis
09-08-2008, 20:22
How are you gonna find out who they were? And how will you be sure? Because appearantly nobody wanted to defend your passed out ness.

Aye I was wondering where his "friends" where at the time.

Knocky
09-08-2008, 20:25
Speaking more broadly, classifying incidents like this as "hate crimes" is very dangerous. It is already against the law to beat someone up, we don't need to start legislating new classifications and punishments, most of which are based on pure speculation about what the perpetrator's true agenda was. "Hate crime" or "race violence" are very divisive terms and don't solve any problems.

Hear hear!

Xtra-Medium

They was all in other rooms of the house, except adam and they beat him up too as soon as he got up to help me. We had passed out in the front room near the door.

Corpse

Pointing and laughing.

Spk
09-08-2008, 20:28
Sorry man it was me. Won't do it again. :ohno:

epicor
09-08-2008, 20:28
You are not the authorities investigating the incident, nor are you the prosecutor in charge of trying those responsible. Maybe you shouldn't concern yourself with the motive and start asking yourself whether it's a good idea to drink yourself into a stupor in an unsafe place.

while i agree that hate crimes are just a means of adding extra punishement, i see no reason to take them away. in some cases its deserved. Like that kid that got tied up in barbed wire and drug (dragged?) around cause he was gay. That deserves extra punishment imo. but in this case you dont even know who did it, much less what their motive was, so its a big leap to jump from assault to hate crime.

this too

Ripper Darkoak
09-08-2008, 20:32
Lighten up man, people get beat up at parties all the time. Be thankful you didn't get stabbed, shot or clubbed with a bat. And hey, they didn't do such a great job if you are here typing. Live and learn. Just don't let it make you hate all us whiteys. ;)

Aranin
09-08-2008, 20:34
They was all in other rooms of the house, except adam and they beat him up too as soon as he got up to help me. We had passed out in the front room near the door.

live and learn...dont pass out at random party's.

MinusInnocence
09-08-2008, 20:40
while i agree that hate crimes are just a means of adding extra punishement, i see no reason to take them away. in some cases its deserved. Like that kid that got tied up in barbed wire and drug (dragged?) around cause he was gay. That deserves extra punishment imo. but in this case you dont even know who did it, much less what their motive was, so its a big leap to jump from assault to hate crime.Someone being lashed to a fence, beaten then left to die is not more or less heinous depending on who it happens to. It is a vile, unspeakable offense and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I just don't think the law should extend quite so far as to speculate on whether the pricks who did it were just morally bankrupt sociopaths or homophobes.

Xtra-Medium
09-08-2008, 20:49
this was no random house party, it is a house 3 of my friends in college rent out. So i felt comfortable there, but i do know this one racist guy that knew where i was, he is a friend of a friends room mates friend. Thats why i have a suspicion it could have been him.

bluthorn
09-08-2008, 20:50
I am at a party at a friends house and later that night after everybody was passed out 2 guys came in the house an beat the shit out of me, while I'm passed out. Well after this i thought, maybe i just really pissed someone off but i asked my friends about it an they said i didn't piss anyone off that much. So now the only logical motive i can think of was that it was a racist hate crime, they were both white. What does this sound like to you?

Wait, you mean drunks can become violent for no reason that a rational human can fathom?

:bang:

Pcheez
09-08-2008, 20:53
Hey if you are black and someone attacked you its OBVIOUSLY a hate crime.

Its people like you with your infinite sense of entitlement that tilt me towards racism more by the day.

If you were sober and someone went "Sup (Derogatory term here)" THEN beat the shit out of you, his motive was racist.

But you were stupid enough to pass out at a party, take the consequence like a man and dont whine "hate crime".

zie
09-08-2008, 20:54
this was no random house party, it is a house 3 of my friends in college rent out. So i felt comfortable there, but i do know this one racist guy that knew where i was, he is a friend of a friends room mates friend. Thats why i have a suspicion it could have been him.

Were you sexually assaulted aswell?

Ripper Darkoak
09-08-2008, 20:57
Hey if you are black and someone attacked you its OBVIOUSLY a hate crime.

Its people like you with your infinite sense of entitlement that tilt me towards racism more by the day.

If you were sober and someone went "Sup (Derogatory term here)" THEN beat the shit out of you, his motive was racist.

But you were stupid enough to pass out at a party, take the consequence like a man and dont whine "hate crime".

This is truth.

Mippoose
09-08-2008, 20:58

U best gat dem fulls dawg.

Werd.

5%Luck
09-08-2008, 20:58
Its just common sence to NOT get that fucked up that ya pass out where your not safe. This is kinda common IMO if ya passed out at most of the partys ive been to ya got off light getting pissed on!

Spk
09-08-2008, 21:14
How about next time you:
1) Don't drink so much that you pass out
2) Lock the door with a key

Pcheez
09-08-2008, 21:17
U best gat dem fulls dawg.

Werd.

Must....
Control....

Urgee.........
too get banned....

SAFE

Xtra-Medium
09-08-2008, 21:19
How about next time you:
1) Don't drink so much that you pass out
2) Lock the door with a key

1. i didnt pass out in the middle of a party, i was staying the night at a friends house and everyone was asleep, this was at about 3 or 4 in the morning
2. i think there door was broken, i dont know why they didnt lock it

Metal Wolf
09-08-2008, 21:48
Your friends secretly hate you. Its obvious they gave them the keys and called them when you went to sleep.

[Malice]Bronson
09-08-2008, 21:49
Sounds like you deserve what you got. Your a race baiter and a drunkard who blames his misfortune on white people. Get over it already.

Jangang
09-08-2008, 21:55
You are why racism exists today...

Something happens, and instead of chalking it up to bad luck, or something you've done (maybe not at the party), you instead chalk it up to it being a "hate crime"...

As if that even exists in the first place... When was the last time you heard about someone being beaten by a couple of dude who liked them? Its always a fucking hate crime! People don't beat the shit out of people they like.

Turning it into a racial issue keeps racism alive and kicking wherever YOU go...

That "hate crimes" are even exist from a legal stand point perpetuates your failings throughout all of our society.

Bahhh...

Platon2x
09-08-2008, 21:58

You ever considered that You were first come first served? Like You were probably the first person they saw ref. quote.

Tbh are there anyone, as it stands now, guilty of racism or hate crime its You.

If its been the other way around it would never have been an issue right? Just violence.

My instinct say those people were up to no good and someone would have been beaten up regardless their origin.

Jangang
09-08-2008, 22:04
I wanted to continue...

Basically you've been telling us there there were a couple of guys that were up to know good, and they started making trouble in your neighborhood?

You got in one little fight? Did your moma get scared?

Any whistling for cabs, or anything about dice we should know about? :ninja:

Salo
09-08-2008, 22:04
Someone being lashed to a fence, beaten then left to die is not more or less heinous depending on who it happens to. It is a vile, unspeakable offense and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I just don't think the law should extend quite so far as to speculate on whether the pricks who did it were just morally bankrupt sociopaths or homophobes.

I think labelling something a hate crime, acts as a marker for society as a whole. There is a difference in my mind between a random act of violence and a racially motivated attack. To me, the distinction is very important.

That said: it is a huge leap to suggest that because your attackers were white their attack was racist in motivation. I suspect if it was racially motivated there would be other indicators, such as graffitti or shouting racist insults which would probably have drawn attention from others but which clearly hasn't.

I would echo the advice of other here, that you should consider not putting yourself into such a vulnerable position again. *shakes head* I look back at some of the places and states I got myself into when I was younger and I shudder slightly at the risks I exposed myself to through drugs and alcohol. Waking up to someone kicking the shit out of you is a really good sign that you have gone too far.

I would also, very seriously advise, that you do not now descend into a cycle of revenge attacks and gangs of mates armed with baseball bats (which is what immediately springs to mind with your comment about somebody getting hurt). These things have a habit of escalating dangerously, and you may not be in a position to stop it getting crazy once that starts.

Trust me. I did years of crazy. Life is much more pleasant without it *smiles*

Salo
09-08-2008, 22:08
Someone being lashed to a fence, beaten then left to die is not more or less heinous depending on who it happens to. It is a vile, unspeakable offense and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I just don't think the law should extend quite so far as to speculate on whether the pricks who did it were just morally bankrupt sociopaths or homophobes.

I think labelling something a hate crime, acts as a marker for society as a whole. There is a difference in my mind between a random act of violence and a racially motivated attack. To me, the distinction is very important.

That said:

@ Extra - it is a huge leap to suggest that because your attackers were white their attack was racist in motivation. I suspect if it was racially motivated there would be other indicators, such as graffitti or shouted racist insults which would probably have drawn attention from others but which clearly hasn't. The thing about hate crimes is they're seldom subtle. There's usually a desire for others to know that race was a factor.

I would echo the advice of others here, that you should consider not putting yourself into such a vulnerable position again. *shakes head* I look back at some of the places and states I got myself into when I was younger and I shudder slightly at the risks I exposed myself to through drugs and alcohol. Waking up to someone kicking the shit out of you is a really good sign that you have gone too far.

I would also, very seriously advise, that you do not now descend into a cycle of revenge attacks and gangs of mates armed with baseball bats (which is what immediately springs to mind with your comment about somebody getting hurt). These things have a habit of escalating dangerously, and you may not be in a position to stop it getting crazy once that starts.

Trust me. I did years of crazy. Life is much more pleasant without it *smiles*

Corpse
09-08-2008, 22:09
Brick Wall

Brick Wall

He thought it was so nice, he would say it twice.

Jangang
09-08-2008, 22:10
Indeed!

Pcheez
09-08-2008, 22:21
I wanted to continue...

Basically you've been telling us there there were a couple of guys that were up to know good, and they started making trouble in your neighborhood?

You got in one little fight? Did your moma get scared?

Any whistling for cabs, or anything about dice we should know about? :ninja:

I think you are making a reference to "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air", in which Will Smith played the lead character.

Am i correct ?

Jangang
09-08-2008, 22:24
I think you are making a reference to "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air", in which Will Smith played the lead character.

Am i correct ?

I'm asking him LOL... Of course I am! I like to spout off retarded jokes which make nobody laugh! Its what I do. :lmao::ninja:

Xtra-Medium
09-08-2008, 22:39
maybe this isn't what happened, but it seems if it was random assault they would have gone after adam i believe he was the first person they woulda seen when they came in the door, it seems they ignored him and came after me, they only hit him once he got up an said "what the fuck is goin on" an they didn't beat him like they did me.

outlawx720
09-08-2008, 22:44

Im gonna get an infraction if i give you my comment.

Oniloke
09-08-2008, 22:50
Sucks... but not a hate crime... And Usa is a country that incourage race-separation, just look at your media and the race issues you have!

I do admit i hate some people, like crimminal immigrants, i don't care if they are black,white,yellow,arab or fucking blue... They just piss me off, and i'd be happy to send them back where they came from...

Slypieguy
09-08-2008, 22:52
Im gonna get an infraction if i give you my comment.

same

fucking race baiters

Salo
09-08-2008, 23:08
I do admit i hate some people, like crimminal immigrants, i don't care if they are black,white,yellow,arab or fucking blue... They just piss me off, and i'd be happy to send them back where they came from...

Thanks for sharing that.

BlackVolgan
09-08-2008, 23:09
there has to me more to the story.

Salo
09-08-2008, 23:10
I agree.

It could also conceivably mistaken identity. There was a kid in London gunned down at a party recently, turned out they'd got the wrong kid.

Estrang
09-08-2008, 23:14

Sounds like your friends completely F'd your day up and are lawling behind your back!

Oniloke
09-08-2008, 23:16
Thanks for sharing that.

you're most welcome

outlawx720
09-08-2008, 23:22
same

fucking race baiters

True dat, YEEHAW!

Xtra-Medium
09-08-2008, 23:30
the fact that i have suspicion it was a racially motivated attack stems from the fact that it aint really that far fetched for it to happen where i was. Thats what a friend told me.

tallefred
09-08-2008, 23:45
It doesn't sound like a racial attack at all to me. Just the other night, I myself had a bit too much to drink and when I woke up I was covered in penises that someone had drawn in permanent marker all over me. I was actually surprised that I didn't get worse, since it wasn't with people I knew all that well and everyone was pretty fucked up. The next morning one of the guys told me that they were considering tying me by my feet and hanging me over a porch and leaving me there.

Point is, don't get drunk with people you don't know, if you do make sure no other assholes can come along and fuck up your day. In this case, the only thing you know is that it was 2 white guys. That doesn't mean it had anything to do with racism. People take advantage of drunk people since they can't defend themselves and will have trouble remembering what exactly went down the next morning. Don't get that drunk without expecting anything less than a full beat down, in my opinion.

Fylraen
09-09-2008, 00:30
lol, someone beat you up while you were passed out?

I want to know how you started a fight in that situation, you deserve a high five for that.

Spankytwo
09-09-2008, 00:47
Didnt read thread. Sum1 tell me am i inb4 "all crimes are hate crimes"?

Hecubis
09-09-2008, 00:57
News Flash: just because some white guy kicks your ass, it doesn't automatically mean he's a racist.

Tiberias
09-09-2008, 01:50
Do you live in Canada or the UK? If so, were they telling you they were beating you because you were in "X" group and they hate "X" group? If not, it was probably just you getting your ass beat at a party, and not another excuse to wear a victim tag.

Xtra-Medium
09-09-2008, 01:56
well maybe im just bein a pussy but nobody i know has no some shit like this to happen so they all wonderin what the fuck it is too.

Tiberias
09-09-2008, 01:57
Do e-blacks even count as a protected sub-group?

rockyraccoon
09-09-2008, 01:59
just tell al sharpton. i'm pretty damn sure he can turn it into a CNN-worthy report.

Krylas
09-09-2008, 02:07
lol, someone beat you up while you were passed out?

I want to know how you started a fight in that situation, you deserve a high five for that.

Guy 1:"Hey, check out this asshole! Lying there like a fucking bum, get a damn job or something"
Xtra: "..."
Guy 1: "Not going to talk? Ha, he's even to much of a pussy to defend himself!"
Xtra: *Groans, and throws up in his own mouth*
Guy 1: "Still quite? Fight back, you fucking douchebag!"
Guy 2: "Calm down Frankie! Insults just don't work on some people. Lets go home and rent The Lakehouse, I'll rub your back"
Guy 1: "What the fuck, this guy must think he's the shit. He thinks he's better than me! Let's fucking kick his ass!"
Guy 2: "Frankles!"
Guy 3: "Yah, and he's black. Lets do it."
Guy 1: "Hate crimes get you years, Reg. Years."
Guy 3: "Fuck. Have any white spraypaint?"
Guy 1 and 2: "Nah"
Guy 1: "Then we'll have to go with plan B"
Guy 1,2, and 3: "HE'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!"
*Commence Ass Kicking*

And here we are.

Xtra-Medium
09-09-2008, 02:08
also does anyone know if when you get a concussion if it affects memory, since it happened i have had memory problems i forget what i was gon go do when i get there to do it and i tell people somethin twice. They kicked me in the head several times so i think that they gave me a concussion.

Salo
09-09-2008, 02:11
Get a check up.

rockyraccoon
09-09-2008, 02:12
also does anyone know if when you get a concussion if it affects memory, since it happened i have had memory problems i forget what i was gon go do when i get there to do it and i tell people somethin twice. They kicked me in the head several times so i think that they gave me a concussion.

no don't do anything at all. if i were you i'd run head first into a wall.

Rustypipe
09-09-2008, 02:13

Sounds like your friends need to learn how to lock there doors.

kordoyn
09-09-2008, 02:32
Next time wear your white hood. Noob.

TubeSock
09-09-2008, 03:07
It was obviously the Japanese.

Milo Hobgoblin
09-09-2008, 03:12

Maybe you're just an asshole and needed a good ass kicking?

and did it occur to you that you friends said that you didnt piss anyone off "that much" that someone who isntyour friend may have seen it as something more?

Thrill_KIll
09-09-2008, 03:14
I just dont wanna jump to conclusions on who did it an why. Cuz people are gonna get hurt.

ROFL

Whose gonna hurt them? Your fiiends who "stood there" and watched your passed out ass get stomped on?

Sounds more like you acted follish, and made one of your firneds smack you in the mouth and tell you upon awakening that "two white dudes ran in here and fucked you up before we could pull our gaks yo!"

LOL....gtfo of here.....

Jackhowitzer
09-09-2008, 03:36
You better make sure you weren't raped. Don't want to go take a shit and find white goo pouring out of your asshole. Trust me, that's not alien goop.

Dazarthas
09-09-2008, 03:45
You better make sure you weren't raped. Don't want to go take a shit and find white goo pouring out of your asshole. Trust me, that's not alien goop.

You don't know that.

Jackhowitzer
09-09-2008, 03:49
You don't know that.

What, did they magically stick a frosting squirter for cakes up my ass while I was drunk off my ass and got to work? :confused:

Xtra-Medium
09-09-2008, 04:07
i do have some strange bruises on my ass.........:ohno::ohno:

TubeSock
09-09-2008, 04:24
i do have some strange bruises on my ass.........:ohno::ohno:

That's what you get for working him day and night. Take it out to the back and buy a horse.

Lethn
09-09-2008, 04:35
It was obviously the Japanese.

Did they have nunchucks and ninja outfits?

No but seriously, this is why I don't go to shitty parties or clubs where I don't know the people or the area all that well and I don't drink heavily, saves you a lot of trouble and I mean a LOT. I honestly think if I ever did anything any of you lot or my friends did I'd have gotten into several fights already which makes me glad I use common sense.

By the way..... can I have a hug? For some reason I had a serious nightmare and got woken up by it where I was on a school trip to a really creepy prison and it felt really real... This kind of thing scares the shit out of me more than a bunch of fucking thugs ever could because you can't do anything about it when your sleeping other than wake up.

*curls up in a corner and hoots whilst glancing about shiftily*

Chaplow
09-09-2008, 04:39

did they rub spices on you and slap you with a sausage?

DeathByCactus
09-09-2008, 04:47
They hate you.

This, or they just wanted to beat the shit out of someone and figured you were as good as anything.

Could be racist motives also. Dunno man.

Look on the bright side, at least they didn't do as stated above and rub spice in your eyes and slap you with a sausage....or their sausages...

I'd advise drinking in safer places.

Odjit
09-09-2008, 04:52
what so now beating up someone is a hate crime now? i thought it was just funny... :lmao:
lol good thread its pretty damn funny

IcePillow
09-09-2008, 05:59
It sounds weird?
Bet they where forumfallers you pissed of!

Weeking
09-09-2008, 06:11
How would you know it is 2 white guys if you're passed out? Did it wake you up? Also are you not white and why the hell did you not lock the door?

Lictor
09-09-2008, 11:41
How would you know it is 2 white guys if you're passed out? Did it wake you up? Also are you not white and why the hell did you not lock the door?

too many questions for a guy, who has recently passed away and might even have a concussion...

Barbarossa
09-09-2008, 12:02

Did you fuck one of those guys girlfriends?

I wouldn't care if you were yellow with purple polka dots if ya banged my girl, you'd be in for an asswhoopin' regardless...

Surly
09-09-2008, 12:05
I got beat up by a white guy once. Fucking racist.

pyrow
09-09-2008, 12:05
Dont sleep at peoples houses who you dont know or trust.

1) Get a knife/bat/gun

2) "beat the fuck" out of them

A neighbor of mine (who is a drug dealer) recently got held down and had hot wax poured onto his face. If I was him, the people would of been dead by now. But hey maybe I take shit personal.

Vanno
09-09-2008, 12:13
I'm not convinced you just didn't get ridiculous drunk, and pass out onto a coat rack. I could understand how you might confuse that with getting jumped.

Barbarossa
09-09-2008, 12:13
I got beat up by a white guy once. Fucking racist.

I've been beat up by several, should I contact the ACLU?

Surly
09-09-2008, 12:14
Yes.

Vanno
09-09-2008, 12:16

Most likely.

Surly
09-09-2008, 12:17
Most likely.
Shut up, I'm going to beat your face in 'cause you're fat. Fatty.

losinglife
09-09-2008, 12:30

!!! that is faticists!!!

Vanno
09-09-2008, 12:35

Bring it on, jiggle-belly.

!!! that is faticists!!!

Everyone knows Surly is a fatcist, disguised as a libertarian.

Surly
09-09-2008, 12:37
I'm gonna punch you so hard your stomach is gonna look like a bowl of mashed potatoes after dropping a bowling ball on it.

Vanno
09-09-2008, 12:40
I'm gonna punch you so hard your stomach is gonna look like a bowl of mashed potatoes after dropping a bowling ball on it.

Yeah? Well I'm going to axe kick your fat belly and watch it spring back in your face.

By the way, are you suggesting your hand will get stuck, or is the figurative bowling ball removed?

losinglife
09-09-2008, 12:40
Everyone knows Surly is a fatcist, disguised as a libertarian.

everyone should be

Weeking
09-09-2008, 12:41
Hang on.
It is illegal to bear people up!?! The world is carebear hell even though it has permadeath! WTF! Does not compute zerozerozerooneoneonezero.

Surly
09-09-2008, 12:46
Yeah? Well I'm going to axe kick your fat belly and watch it spring back in your face.

By the way, are you suggesting your hand will get stuck, or is the figurative bowling ball removed?
Removed, your belly will take on the shape of the shockwave and stay like that because it's made of silly putty... but mashed potatoes are chunkier.

P.S. I'm gonna do you a favor by stapling your fat gut to your chest so you can have sex with women again instead of wedging a wet sack into the crevices of your bulbous nether regions for self-stimulation.

Vanno
09-09-2008, 12:54
Removed, your belly will take on the shape of the shockwave and stay like that because it's made of silly putty... but mashed potatoes are chunkier.

P.S. I'm gonna do you a favor by stapling your fat gut to your chest so you can have sex with women again instead of wedging a wet sack into the crevices of your bulbous nether regions for self-stimulation.

Seems a bit unnecessary if my belly is made of silly putty. I could just style it into multiple protrusions and be the stuff of Japanese cartoons.

Surly
09-09-2008, 12:56
Seems a bit unnecessary if my belly is made of silly putty. I could just style it into multiple protrusions and be the stuff of Japanese cartoons.
Stop with the logic!

Arwyn
09-09-2008, 13:50
So here we go again.

If a white person hits a white person, then it's just a ''act of violence'' ( its the same as if a black person hits an another black person)

If a black person hits a white person it's also a ''act of violence''

BUT if a white person hits a black person, then its a fucking hate crime.......

Can anyone please explain why it's like this nowdays?

Weeking
09-09-2008, 13:52
So here we go again.

If a white person hits a white person, then it's just a ''act of violence'' ( its the same as if a black person hits an another black person)

If a black person hits a white person it's also a ''act of violence''

BUT if a white person hits a black person, then its a fucking hate crime.......

Can anyone please explain why it's like this nowdays?

Because they open their mouth calling them ******* etc. If it was he other way around, he would have to call them white devil or whitey or something. See- even this forum is biased only censoring one of the sides. (N Iggers)

Tekon
09-09-2008, 14:17
In Canada, you would get more time in prison for commiting a hate crime than if you just killed the guy.

Pcheez
09-09-2008, 14:49
In Canada, you would get more time in prison for commiting a hate crime than if you just killed the guy.

Thats where the west has devolved.

You gave people that swam to your shores begging for a loaf of bread too many rights, even exceeding those of your own citizens in respect of protection by the law.

Sweden/US/England fail miserably.

You should keep immigrants under an iron fist. "YOU are in MY country, you play by our rules and like it, or gtfo".

L2harden the fuck up , west.

Lictor
09-09-2008, 15:28
A neighbor of mine (who is a drug dealer) recently got held down and had hot wax poured onto his face. If I was him, the people would of been dead by now. But hey maybe I take shit personal.

another internet tough guy?

You should keep immigrants under an iron fist. "YOU are in MY country, you play by our rules and like it, or gtfo".

Can't argue with that. EU is way too soft on immigrants. Let's give them a chance, but not for actual citizens' account!

Pcheez
09-09-2008, 15:40
Can't argue with that. EU is way too soft on immigrants. Let's give them a chance, but not for actual citizens' account!

Tell me about it.

I lived in england 4 years and abused the shit out of the minority card.

I didnt even have to try really, people are petrified of messing with immigrants, even when i was in the wrong.

Scully
09-09-2008, 15:42
You got beat up? Embarrassing.

dhmacdonell
09-09-2008, 17:46
They beat you up cuz you were the biggest fucking dork there... DF got you pwned IRL LWAL...

*sigh*

i deal with this kind of shit every damn day it seems in the Army.

"oh why am I in trouble? huH? cuz i'm black?"

no you moron, it's cuz you were AWOL for 12 days

*sigh* I love my authority... as little as it may be

Selzifan
09-09-2008, 18:44
Yo man show them whiteys, get ya crew togetha and beat the crap outta dat racist cracka.

KingKtulu
09-09-2008, 19:58
Im sure there's more to this story. You cant really jump to conclusions but there's a thousand reasons or events that could have led up to something like this and they do not necessarily have to even involve you.

Examples of reasons why someone would come back to the party and smack u and your boy around a bit:

Frat boy faggotry
Girlfriend related

jealousy
inappropriate touching
dancing
foot message Referrence (4tehlulz) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fn4Wkat7Ic)

Random dooshbaggery
Mistaken Identity
Your drunk ass ran your mouth or got in the dudes face. Everyone has their threshold.

Barbarossa
09-09-2008, 21:50
Im sure there's more to this story. You cant really jump to conclusions but there's a thousand reasons or events that could have led up to something like this and they do not necessarily have to even involve you.

Examples of reasons why someone would come back to the party and smack u and your boy around a bit:

Frat boy faggotry
Girlfriend related

jealousy
inappropriate touching
dancing
foot message Referrence (4tehlulz) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fn4Wkat7Ic)

Random dooshbaggery
Mistaken Identity
Your drunk ass ran your mouth or got in the dudes face. Everyone has their threshold.

I couldn't have said it better myself and I'm usually the one who comes up with this stuff when these morons post the i got pwnt/my girl is cheating/my neighbors are assholes threads.

Good job and and one of those if not all of those is probably the truth...:sly: