PDA

View Full Version : Gaming: Thrill Kill

Odium
09-02-2008, 04:33
Does anyone remember this game? I was just thinking about my favorite fighting games and this little gem popped into my mind. How many of you guys got a chance to play it? It's a shame the world never got to see this game.

Rahavin
09-02-2008, 04:40
And here I thought this was going to be a flame thread directed specifically at the poster, Thrill Kill.

I'll just excuse myself now as I have no idea what that game was.

09-02-2008, 04:41
I remember hearing about the game because of the AO rating that it recieved but, I have never played it, although I know that it was leaked after it was canceled.

Everto
09-02-2008, 05:17
And here I thought this was going to be a flame thread directed specifically at the poster, Thrill Kill.

This is exactly what my post would contain.

Crying Hyena
09-02-2008, 05:32

I think that's everyone who saw this thread.

@OP: I don't know much about this game other than what's already been stated.

Kusghuul
09-02-2008, 07:52
Never heard of it

Maize
09-02-2008, 08:18

This.

I was really hoping for a flame war.../sigh

Spart
09-02-2008, 08:18
Very let down.

The-Nit
09-02-2008, 08:23
Thrill Kill is a redneck!

Bodu
09-02-2008, 08:42

Everto the girl in your sig only has one boobie

just fyi

fRdz
09-02-2008, 08:44
I've heard of it - I was also going to download it since it was leaked out on the net by one of the main developers altough I could never get the download finished.

For you who don't know what it is: just fucking google it!

Maize
09-02-2008, 08:50
For you who don't know what it is: just fucking google it!

Why? It's so uninteresting when Darkfall is so close to beta/release. Only posted here to express disappointment in the OP for his thread name and how misleading it was. Should know better.

Suitepee
09-02-2008, 09:01

Thirded. Although I don't really have anymore reason to flame Thrill_Kill.

fRdz
09-02-2008, 09:05
Why? It's so uninteresting when Darkfall is so close to beta/release. Only posted here to express disappointment in the OP for his thread name and how misleading it was. Should know better.

Well, thrill kill has been discussed before, and if you had a decent amount of memory you would remember :ninja:

Besides, I was not targeting you're post in particular.

Maize
09-02-2008, 09:16
Well, thrill kill has been discussed before, and if you had a decent amount of memory you would remember :ninja:

Besides, I was not targeting you're post in particular.

It didn't hold my interest then either :p

No worries. I didn't intend to sound as if flaming, it just came out that way. There was a period there of about 10 minutes where the only new posts were in the Australian darkfallers thread, and I wanted to see a different thread at the top of the list.

Odium
09-02-2008, 09:33

Why would the release of an MMO affect the interesting in console gaming. Unless you weren't a console gamer. In which case this topic was not for you anyway.

The Cougar
09-02-2008, 10:03
I wonder how Thrill Kill's emo semi retarded naruto bastard step child is holding up?

fRdz
09-02-2008, 10:15
I wonder how Thrill Kill's emo semi retarded naruto bastard step child is holding up?

Witch one?

Jinpachi
09-02-2008, 11:31
Does anyone remember this game? I was just thinking about my favorite fighting games and this little gem popped into my mind. How many of you guys got a chance to play it? It's a shame the world never got to see this game.

It was great! I played it a lot :D

I got it from the same guy who got my Playstation chipped. Since then I havn't heard mention of it at all actually, until now.