PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I PM people?

0wn3d
09-02-2008, 03:59
I just started here, and I'm really interested in this game as it sounds really fun. I wanted to PM someone because I was interested in joining their clan, but when I tried it says I don't have access to do this. How can I PM someone?

Rahavin
09-02-2008, 04:01
New users have to wait 72 hours before gaining the ability to PM someone.

Ungraylessness
09-02-2008, 04:01
You have to be registered for 72 hours to PM

palo god
09-02-2008, 04:02
I just started here, and I'm really interested in this game as it sounds really fun. I wanted to PM someone because I was interested in joining their clan, but when I tried it says I don't have access to do this. How can I PM someone?

You press the red X button in the upper right hand corner.

Dazarthas
09-02-2008, 04:02

Welcome to Forumfall.

0wn3d
09-02-2008, 04:03
Thank you, and to palo god, I'm not a retard...

Killuminati
09-02-2008, 04:04
judging by your name you are.

Ungraylessness
09-02-2008, 04:04
I keep hearing noises and pressure like I have water in my ears, but my ear has been acting like this for three days. Is it possible that I have water deep enough in my ear that I couldn't get it out by now? It's starting to annoy me.

Pernix
09-02-2008, 04:05
Thank you, and to palo god, I'm not a retard...

If you have to point out that you're not, you probably are.

maskedtears
09-02-2008, 04:19
Welcome to Forumfall. And good luck with that Ungraylessness.

Rokolith
09-02-2008, 04:21
I was going to PM you to spite you but it seems that you can't get them either.

Dazarthas
09-02-2008, 04:26
I keep hearing noises and pressure like I have water in my ears, but my ear has been acting like this for three days. Is it possible that I have water deep enough in my ear that I couldn't get it out by now? It's starting to annoy me.

Rapidly shake your head from side to side until the water comes out.

Gaal
09-02-2008, 04:27

If you go to far into your ear with a q-tip does it make you cough?

Ungraylessness
09-02-2008, 04:42
If you go to far into your ear with a q-tip does it make you cough?

Earlier I stuck a q-tip in there as far as I could and didn't I accomplish anything, definitely no coughing and the q-tip wasn't even a little wet. So I'm starting to become less confident that it's water. Shaking my head rapidly didn't do much in this case. I've been to other places on the net asking for help and was told to put a cap full of Hydrogen peroxide in my ear, and even that came out with no results.

The noise is hard to describe, something is shaking around in there making a sound like popcorn cooking except a much lower tone. It hapens all the time in random patterns, even when I'm not moving or my head is tilted.

Rahavin
09-02-2008, 04:44
You have a carnivorous earwig. It's the only answer.

TubeSock
09-02-2008, 04:51
You have a carnivorous earwig. It's the only answer.

I thought that whole earwig thing was just a myth?