PDA

View Full Version : MMORPG.com Hello Kitty!

Thorpeyrox
08-30-2008, 14:14
Unbelievable in the hype meters Darkfall Online is being beaten by Hello Kitty Online. What the fuck is going on here?

Seriously get onto mmorpg.com make an account post some crap and then tomorrow cast your hype rating for Darkfall - Hello Kitty must not win.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show/all/sCol/rankHype/sOrder/asc

Spinewire
08-30-2008, 14:15
Why would i care?

mmorpg.com can suck my ball sack.

fRdz
08-30-2008, 14:16
MMORPG.com? I don't mind, draws the mindless hordes of care bears away form our game!

Razli
But HKO Roxx0rz!!!!!!

Its shameful.

epicor
Why would i care?

this

pongo
Does anyone remember that time when Forumfall united to out-vote that other stupid Asian grindfest game (I forgot the name)?

Let's do that.

Forgin
08-30-2008, 14:18
MMORPG is crap, I don't like to touch crap

Bissen
08-30-2008, 14:21
It's the weird and amazingly dull phenomenon known as whothefuckcares.

Thorpeyrox
08-30-2008, 14:23
The butt hurt in this thread is obvious, we just need more hype thats all.

Bissen
08-30-2008, 14:24

Mmmm. Butt hurt.....

Honorius
08-30-2008, 14:25

Don't worry, I got just the thing for butt hurt.

Ukitake
08-30-2008, 14:28
Hello kitty online is a pretty awesome game for the exception there is no pvp and they don't plan to add it. There's a lot of time you can spend on it but if you are social or play in groups you will be extremely rewarded on it. There is also no endgame I believe.

Spinewire
08-30-2008, 14:31
why?

I dont want any Johnny come latelys chewing up vauable beta slots, also the less people that know about this game is the longer we will have to wait for the waves and waves of nub randoms asking stupid shit and demanding changes.

[LoD] EE
08-31-2008, 12:54
HKO is pretty tight.

Ftang
08-31-2008, 13:03
i cant imagine anything less relevant. the most hyped game there doesnt even have pvp.

palo god
08-31-2008, 13:04
Fuck mmorpg.com its a piece of shit site.

Spart
08-31-2008, 13:09
Does anyone remember that time when Forumfall united to out-vote that other stupid Asian grindfest game (I forgot the name)?

Let's do that.

Pretty much what I was thinking of. Despite the fact they put it up on their website, we still beat them. Ohh, that was funny.

Lethn
08-31-2008, 13:13
Why would i care?

Why would you want a bunch of angry nerds most of which aren't even girls sucking your ball sack? I agree with the sentiment though :p

Suitepee
08-31-2008, 13:24
Unbelievable in the hype meters Darkfall Online is being beaten by Hello Kitty Online. What the fuck is going on here?

Seriously get onto mmorpg.com make an account post some crap and then tomorrow cast your hype rating for Darkfall - Hello Kitty must not win.

MMORPG.com is a cesspool of medicority. Remember,they thought that Age of Conan was going to be 'revolutionary'. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Helgeran
08-31-2008, 13:31
Hello Kitty will beat Darkfall black and blue if it holds all of its promises.

IcePillow
08-31-2008, 13:38
EE;1612554']HKO is pretty tight.

Hello Kitty Online rule.

Tiberias
08-31-2008, 14:26
Nobody should
A) Ever visit that hellhole shill site.
B) Ever care about what happens there.

Age of Mourning gave them ad money, they said it was a legit game and pumped it up. The scam artists then sold that vapor and made millions. To me MMORPG.COM is actually guilty of a crime. They are 100% interested in money, and 0% interested in the MMO Industry or Community.

Ammon777
08-31-2008, 14:45
Gawd I hate mmorpg.com with a passion.

I am even temporary banned from their forums (3 days, lol) for being "too negative, which is related to trolling" as the fucking retarded moderator that gave me the ban put it.

And then the mods there let all the trolls run rampant, as if they arent being negative?

I only go there to flame vaportrolls and make carebears distressed. Its fun.

And of course to keep an eye on the MMO news. HOWEVER, I have discovered a FAR BETTER MMORPG NEW SITE at http://www.massively.com/

So my advice, skip greed-driven mmorpg.com entirely and watch www.massively.com.

Ammon777
08-31-2008, 14:46
Nobody should
A) Ever visit that hellhole shill site.
B) Ever care about what happens there.

Age of Mourning gave them ad money, they said it was a legit game and pumped it up. The scam artists then sold that vapor and made millions. To me MMORPG.COM is actually guilty of a crime. They are 100% interested in money, and 0% interested in the MMO Industry or Community.

And to top it all off, that Jon Wood is fucking fatass idiot.

and massively.com actually reported about the Darkfall video and beta while mmorpg.com HASNT EVEN MENTIONED IT YET. Pisses me off.

Lethn
08-31-2008, 14:47
I got banned for saying "In my opinion I think WoW is a load of garbage" and even when I emailed the staff and said it was an unfair banning and they agreed with me I never got the status taken away, it was only a week ban but still a load of shite.

Just that should tell you a lot about the staff and the site, not only that it's chock filled with advertisements and it's only those that get the highest ratings, then there's the fact they're apparently against gold farmers but overcharge the crap out of them and still get advertisments appearing on their sight though admittedly rarely now.

Oh and does anyone else hate those fucking background advertisements or just me? I think they're fucking horrible, quite often they're not even properly placed and end up making the website look like crap, talking about the ones where you've got characters at the edge of the screen etc.

Ammon777
08-31-2008, 14:52
Yeah, that site needs to die. But at least its where all the carebears can congregate and stay the FUCK away from us / me.

Ammon777
08-31-2008, 14:54
I got banned for saying "In my opinion I think WoW is a load of garbage" and even when I emailed the staff and said it was an unfair banning and they agreed with me I never got the status taken away, it was only a week ban but still a load of shite.

Just that should tell you a lot about the staff and the site, not only that it's chock filled with advertisements and it's only those that get the highest ratings, then there's the fact they're apparently against gold farmers but overcharge the crap out of them and still get advertisments appearing on their sight though admittedly rarely now.
Yeah I remember seeing gold seller ads there. And they banned you for that? Thats stupid. BTW not to speak ill of the dead (although I personally dont care) that girl mod that died there recently had one time banned me for 2 months for saying "the fuck word" on their forums. She mustve died a virgin. No loss to me, she was just same as all those other asshat mods over there.

And I dunno if anyone else has noticed yet, but mmorpg.com staff has consistently practiced discrimination against Darkfall fans for years, and at the same time have allowed trolls to run rampant all over their forums. Its gone on for years and years. Bullshit IMO. I even made a decent thread that was pro-Darkfall and they closed it for no good reason.

Gorukha
08-31-2008, 15:15
I accidentally voted for Pat Buchanan, oh dear me.

Paralda
08-31-2008, 15:18
I would, but that would require me going to MMORPG.com, and, as we all know, I will not lower myself to that.

Lethn
08-31-2008, 15:21
I abandoned my login ages ago because of that ban, would be surprised if it's still there, used to post a lot under the name 0k21 but too many assholes made me stop.

Dredread
08-31-2008, 19:04

LOL, that's some funny shit.

Exidium
08-31-2008, 19:08
What the fuck is Hello Kitty?

No, I am not searching for it.