PDA

View Full Version : Hellboy vs. batman Deathmatch

g0dp0wer
07-22-2008, 01:40
These two superheroes are from two recent films. It has come to my brother(s) attentions that they must know which superhero is better.

Both of these superheroes are quite exceptional, but who would win in a fight to the death?

umustbemistaken
07-22-2008, 01:46
In all fairness I only know of hellboy based off of his shitty films and not the actual comic books he comes from. So based off of the shitty movies of Hellboy Ofcourse, Batman murders him out right.

In addition: Hellboy ain't exactly what I'd call smart. In the movie he stayed fighting the golden army forever before he thought to challenge that elf.

HorrorHotel
07-22-2008, 01:46
The Joker would appear out of nowhere and kill them both, then kill himself IRL, so no one wins.

g0dp0wer
07-22-2008, 01:53
I would compare it like this: Batman probaly is more agile, more quick, but Hellboy has a lot more physical strength. Besides, hellboy's fist is indestructable and he could use that to do some serious damage if batman doesn't block it. and fire doesn't hurt hellboy, so i think hellboy might have the upperhand. Batman could win if he was stealthy

Sam Fisher
07-22-2008, 01:55
well hellboy isnt human (im guessing since i didnt even see the movie and just the commercial).

batman is human.

freeze_SD
07-22-2008, 02:01
now I feel all geeky for actually opening this thread

*uhwah*

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 02:01
Batman is sexier so of course he would win. Ugly people don't win at life.

Nehemia
07-22-2008, 02:02
I require an option to vote for He-man.

g0dp0wer
07-22-2008, 02:05

lol who is He-Man?

umustbemistaken
07-22-2008, 02:06
Hellboy spoilers below if anyone really cares.

I can't believe folks are even giving it some thought. If we are just going off of the movies. Hellboy is to stupid to win. That scene where he fights the golden army, he fights them forever before he decides to go straight for who's actually controlling them. And they freak all out when the elf kidnaps is twin sister the ONE person he can't kill.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 02:07
lol who is He-Man?

:o Kinda like an updated Thundarr. My mom loves them both it pains me to no end...

Cheezo
07-22-2008, 02:15
Hellboy is the man. Movie-wise, of course, The Dark Knight absolutely trounces Hellboy, but in combat, Batman would get his ass eviscerated completely.

You're all going off the movies, man. What's that about? Damn.

Jathen
07-22-2008, 02:18
Hellboy is the man. Movie-wise, of course, The Dark Knight absolutely trounces Hellboy, but in combat, Batman would get his ass eviscerated completely.

Are you serious? Its a no contest batman would win with ease. Hellboy gets his ass kicked by that silly elf.....

Cheezo
07-22-2008, 02:22
Are you serious? Its a no contest batman would win with ease. Hellboy gets his ass kicked by that silly elf.....

Batman is some fucking rich guy with a cape and some cool, expensive shit. Hellboy is giant, buff otherworldly beast with a big fucking gun and a big-ass indestructible hand that can end the world. You're telling me you favor the guy in the suit?

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 02:22

If you go off the comics Batman has already defeated scores of enemies like Hellboy. Some stupider some smarter, some bigger, some smaller, but the fact remains....Batman always wins.

umustbemistaken
07-22-2008, 02:23
Originally Posted by Cheezo

HellBoy's to fuckin stupid GODDAMMIT BITCH FUCK

Echo Del' Torre
07-22-2008, 02:23
Iron Man.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 02:24
Iron Man.

Did you listen to that radio thing comparing Marvel and DC comics they talked about Iron Man, Batman, and company.

Cheezo
07-22-2008, 02:28
If you go off the comics Batman has already defeated scores of enemies like Hellboy. Some stupider some smarter, some bigger, some smaller, but the fact remains....Batman always wins.

Superman always wins, too. Doesn't make him any less overrated. Were he or Batman to lose, everyone would shit all over themselves and bitch about it to DC. So, that can't happen.

HellBoy's to fuckin stupid GODDAMMIT BITCH FUCK

Brute strength works for some. Hellboy is one of those somes. He's got the fuckin' Bureau backing him up, anyway. I mean hell, he fights powerful beasts of the ancients only spoken of in hushed whispers. Batman fights guys in colorful outfits who rob banks or something.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 02:31
Superman always wins, too. Doesn't make him any less overrated. Were he or Batman to lose, everyone would shit all over themselves and bitch about it to DC. So, that can't happen.

Batman and Superman are not even close to the same. Superman falls into Hellboy category. Batman has depth and he doesn't have those stupid macho lines. He's angsty and has edge.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 02:31
Batman would win.

...because Bruce is too smart to fight Hellboy and gave Chuck Norris his costume to guarantee victory.

Seriously though.....Hellboy would smash Batman, Hands down and in a hurry.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 02:33
Batman would win.

...because Bruce is too smart to fight Hellboy and gave Chuck Norris his costume to guarantee victory.

Seriously though.....Hellboy would smash Batman, Hands down and in a hurry.

Batman would never face off with Hellboy with out a triple protected plan that made the episode go last for 3 parts. Or if it is really nuts a movie.

umustbemistaken
07-22-2008, 02:33
I mean hell, he fights powerful beasts of the ancients only spoken of in hushed whispers.

but-but he was to stupid to challenge the elf when the elf said " I am the ruler who wishes to challenge me" (or somthing like that) all Hellboy had to do was say " I challenge you" and then he wouldn't have had to fight those golden soldiers. Batman would kill the fish like thing that hangs out with hellboy because he's the brains of it all then find away to banish hellboy in to hell or somthing.

Echo Del' Torre
07-22-2008, 02:36
Iron Man faced off with the Hulk, and in the end he was the one who ended the "World War Hulk". Iron Man also isn't a ghetto Hero like some who choose to dress up like a bat...

It was a recent movie as well, so I think this thread should be declared invalid until Iron Man be added!

Cheezo
07-22-2008, 02:37
Batman and Superman are not even close to the same. Superman falls into Hellboy category. Batman has depth and he doesn't have those stupid macho lines. He's angsty and has edge.

Angsty and has edge? Are you talking about Batman, or the Punisher? Or Spawn? Or, to a lesser extent, the fucking Crow? Now-a-days, that's not really saying much. Tons of fuckers are full of angst in comic books. Hell, Spider Jerusalem is full of angst and is edgy. He doesn't even need a cape.

but-but he was to stupid to challenge the elf when the elf said " I am the ruler who wishes to challenge me" (or somthing like that) all Hellboy had to do was say " I challenge you" and then he wouldn't have had to fight those golden soldiers. Batman would kill the fish like thing that hangs out with hellboy because he's the brains of it all then find away to banish hellboy in to hell or somthing.

If we're really bringing Hellboy's cronies into this, Liz would set Batman aflame and be done with the whole thing, plain and simple. Not a drop of sweat to be had, man.

Fighting about comic book characters on the Internet. New low for me. Awesome.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 02:37
Batman would never face off with Hellboy with out a triple protected plan that made the episode go last for 3 parts. Or if it is really nuts a movie.

But in the 3 parts, Batman and Hellboy would never make any physical contact until the last 30 seconds where Batman gets smashed, otherwise, Batman would be Batmush on the curb and the episodes wouldn't be able to continue.

umustbemistaken
07-22-2008, 02:39
Iron Man faced off with the Hulk, and in the end he was the one who ended the "World War Hulk". Iron Man also isn't a ghetto Hero like some who choose to dress up like a bat...

It was a recent movie as well, so I think this thread should be declared invalid until Iron Man be added!

Well Batman is just as smart as Tony. Tony is just Batman without Bruce's hatred of guns. But if they had to take it there Bruce would put that aside and build somthing fantastical to combat ironman.

In addition: Bruce has street smarts along with the rich guy smarts. Tony only has the latter.

Hell Bruce would Kick Tony's ass as Bruce Wayne, why give him a chance to suit up. It ain't like Bruce really cares about his reputation.

Cheezo
07-22-2008, 02:43
Well Batman is just as smart as Tony. Tony is just Batman without Bruce's hatred of guns. But if they had to take it there Bruce would put that aside and build somthing fantastical to combat ironman.

In addition: Bruce has street smarts along with the rich guy smarts. Tony only has the latter.

I'd like to think Tony and Bruce would team up for a while, until Tony got tired of Bruce's brooding shit and kicked his ass out. Then maybe they'd fight, whatever.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 02:50
But in the 3 parts, Batman and Hellboy would never make any physical contact until the last 30 seconds where Batman gets smashed, otherwise, Batman would be Batmush on the curb and the episodes wouldn't be able to continue.

No they would have to of fought atleast twice in the first two parts
and at the end of the second part start the battle that goes all the way through part 3 ending with a cliff hanger that leads to another come back of Hellboy to seek revenge. You dont' watch/read alot of Marvel or DC do you?

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 02:51

Hell Bruce would Kick Tony's ass as Bruce Wayne, why give him a chance to suit up. It ain't like Bruce really cares about his reputation.

You forget in that one movie where he makes that amazing suit to fight someone I forget they did a remake of it in one of the new Batman tv series.

I'd like to think Tony and Bruce would team up for a while, until Tony got tired of Bruce's brooding shit and kicked his ass out. Then maybe they'd fight, whatever.

Bruce does not brood. He's a workaholic. He depends on his butler and his dog for support but is otherwise very independent and antisocial.

umustbemistaken
07-22-2008, 02:53
You forget in that one movie where he makes that amazing suit to fight someone I forget they did a remake of it in one of the new Batman tv series.

Yea I saw that new tv series episode. He was fighting Bane. But thats "the batman" I don't count that new child nonsense.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 02:55
Yea I saw that. He was fighting Bane. But thats "the batman" I don't count that new child nonsense.

Well they had an older one just like it. Most of the stuff in The Batman is from older versions of the show or the comics that never made it on tv before.

freeze_SD
07-22-2008, 02:56
*peng* *dush* *pah* *doink* = real batman imo

--> unbeatable

colorful bobbles melt faces...

Reikson
07-22-2008, 02:57
We all know the Bureau would discover Bruce Wayne is Batman and then Hellboy would crush him into dust when he didnt have his gadgets and suit.

umustbemistaken
07-22-2008, 02:58
Most of the stuff in The Batman is from older versions of the show or the comics that never made it on tv before.

Did not know that. Guess that gives some credibility to this new age shit after all.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 02:59
We all know the Bureau would discover Bruce Wayne is Batman and then Hellboy would crush him into dust when he didnt have his gadgets and suit.

Batman would have them all on a blackmail list. Or just hack the files and redirect them to the President of hte Bureau and colapse them from within using their own communications system to destroy their unworthy asses.

Did not know that. Guess that gives some credibility to this new age shit after all.

Don't get me wrong they took it in the wrong direction 87% of the time. But the basics are there.

Cheezo
07-22-2008, 03:02
Batman would have them all on a blackmail list. Or just hack the files and redirect them to the President of hte Bureau and colapse them from within using their own communications system to destroy their unworthy asses.

Man, they've got a psychic. While that's going on, he could easily figure out what the happening is and have Hellboy sent right to Bruce's doorstep to shoot his dick off.

umustbemistaken
07-22-2008, 03:04
Man, they've got a psychic. While that's going on, he could easily figure out what the happening is and have Hellboy sent right to Bruce's doorstep to shoot his dick off.

Okay...now this is a bit out there but isn't Batman tight with the Justice league. I'm just sayin that if things got that serious he'd make the call.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 03:04

Bruce would probably have slipped a distorter into that fools brain and throw them off. Cause them to have hallucinations and put that mother out of commission for the whole episode. Btw I'm sure Batman has a chastity belt on to protect him from Joker and Brianiac.

Okay...now this is a bit out there but isn't Batman tight with the Justice league. I'm just sayin that if things got that serious he'd make the call.

He'd never do that. They would find out because of Hellboy's loud obnoxious ass and then come in and open a can of hell. Destroy the city a lot, and uncover a secret plan by the government to try making Lex Luthor president of the US again. There is a theme to this.

Murphy
07-22-2008, 03:06
iron man

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 03:12
iron man

No.

BlueLion70
07-22-2008, 03:19
Batman would stomp the shit out of him.

Lachrymose
07-22-2008, 03:20
batman could find a way to kill hellboy somehow. he knows everyone in the justice league's weakness, i'm sure hellboy's wouldn't be much of a problem to figure out.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 03:34
Stuff like this really brings out my inner nerd... :(

VenomKing666
07-22-2008, 04:20
These two superheroes are from two recent films. It has come to my brother(s) attentions that they must know which superhero is better.

Both of these superheroes are quite exceptional, but who would win in a fight to the death?

It's all fanboyism and everything can happen, it is also very kiddy to make a thread about it. Just enjoy the movies.

Bunkah
07-22-2008, 04:22

omg!.. this guy!! or... maybe.... CONAN??? :lmao:

GlacierFreeze
07-22-2008, 04:33
There's too many Batman fanboys. Batman is pretty overrated compared to lots of people in non-Batman comics IMO. There's lots of super heroes that would beat him, as long as the fight doesn't take place in one of his "can't lose" comics.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 04:44
No they would have to of fought atleast twice in the first two parts
and at the end of the second part start the battle that goes all the way through part 3 ending with a cliff hanger that leads to another come back of Hellboy to seek revenge. You dont' watch/read alot of Marvel or DC do you?

It would be impossible for them to fight at all without Hellboy shoving Batmans cape where it doesnt belong. Therefore your theory is obviously flawed and needs a reroll. I too wish to root for Batman...but he really would have 0 chance.

Beorg
07-22-2008, 04:45
I would compare it like this: Batman probaly is more agile, more quick, but Hellboy has a lot more physical strength. Besides, hellboy's fist is indestructable and he could use that to do some serious damage if batman doesn't block it. and fire doesn't hurt hellboy, so i think hellboy might have the upperhand. Batman could win if he was stealthy

Even then, Batman would not come out of it unscathed. If it was an all-out brawl and Batman was only allowed his tool-belt and armor, Hellboy would probably win. That's considering that Hellboy has his gun. If he had only his fist, I think Batman would be too quick for him.

Kietharr
07-22-2008, 04:46
Batman has the best super power ever: he is rich. He could just build a superlaser on the moon and blow up the earth and everything on it, including hellboy.

Kaorn
07-22-2008, 04:48
Are we actually debating this?

Rambo would win.

HorrorHotel
07-22-2008, 05:13
Smilin' Bob would win.

g0dp0wer
07-22-2008, 05:31
in brute fight conditions, hellboy's fist of doom would pwn batman with no doubt. His fist of doom destroyed a steel hand on that monster in the movie, and didnt even get damaged. that fist is from hell and has more powers than a lot of superheroes (just that fist)

Rokolith
07-22-2008, 05:40
I'm pretty sure batman is smart enough to figure out a way to beat hellboy.

greenman101
07-22-2008, 07:29
Ok, anyone who thinks Batman would beat Hellboy is a fucking retard. One is a nearly indestructible demon and the other is a REGULAR GAY DUDE IN TIGHTS THAT HAS NO SUPER POWERS WHATSOEVER.

Hellboy would walk up and punch batman through a wall and the fight would be over.

g0dp0wer
07-22-2008, 07:35
Ok, anyone who thinks Batman would beat Hellboy is a fucking retard. One is a nearly indestructible demon and the other is a REGULAR GAY DUDE IN TIGHTS THAT HAS NO SUPER POWERS WHATSOEVER.

Hellboy would walk up and punch batman through a wall and the fight would be over.

QFT (quote 4 truth)

Viranth
07-22-2008, 08:59
Batman would lose. Even though in the new movie he is the coolest superhero ever, Hellboy would destroy him easy.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:00
Batman would lose. Even though in the new movie he is the coolest superhero ever, Hellboy would destroy him easy.

Not if Hellboy is really gay. :) Batman has sex-appeal.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:02
I'm pretty sure batman is smart enough to figure out a way to beat hellboy.

You're wrong. Batman is smart enough not to fight Hellboy. If he thought he could somehow beat him, that wouldnt make him so smart would it?

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:03
You're wrong. Batman is smart enough not to fight Hellboy. If he thought he could somehow beat him, that wouldnt make him so smart would it?

Touche. Besides what would they have to fight over anyway? Batman doesn't fight Elves...

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:04
Touche. Besides what would they have to fight over anyway? Batman doesn't fight Elves...

They dont need a reason! Men fight. ;)

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:05

That would be even worse for Batman...I can see it in the Gotham papers now....Gay Demon molests the Batman before killing him. Batman needs a little more rear end protection and probrably leave the city.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:05
They dont need a reason! Men fight. ;)

So do Women :( Wonderwoman is my girl. Though they make her into a complete whore and idiot in the Justice League comic books.

That would be even worse for Batman...I can see it in the Gotham papers now....Gay Demon molests the Batman before killing him. Batman needs a little more rear end protection and probrably leave the city.

That would be amazing. He'd get even more fans.

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:06
So do Women :(

But they are boring and need a reason.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:06

Hellboy might just smash him for wearing purple in the early days...

Reikson
07-22-2008, 09:07

Batman is a closet case homosexual while Hellboy is out there secretly fisting Liz with the Right Hand of Doom.

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:07
Hellboy might just smash him for wearing purple in the early days...

Hellboy dont like him being whit Robin when they could have been dating.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:09
But they are boring and need a reason.

I do not. Girls just sit there waiting for another girl to look at them wrong.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:10
Hellboy dont like him being whit Robin when they could have been dating.

Why would he be jealous of them when he has Liz who gives a new meaning to an explosive orgasm?

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:10
I do not. Girls just sit there waiting for another girl to look at them wrong.

Yeah, then they cry. and call themselves fat.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:11
Yeah, then they cry. and call themselves fat.

I do not.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:12
I do not.

When was the last time you closed fist punched a girl for looking at you wrong?

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:14
When was the last time you closed fist punched a girl for looking at you wrong?

Last year. First she said she was going to kick my ass then she gave me 'the look' Seeing as I was at church I figured that God would want me to give to the wanting so I gave it to her. I was going to beat up 2 other girls this year but I didn't since I decided to walk at graduation.

Any other questions?

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:16
Last year. First she said she was going to kick my ass then she gave me 'the look' Seeing as I was at church I figured that God would want me to give to the wanting so I gave it to her. I was going to beat up 2 other girls this year but I didn't since I decided to walk at graduation.

Any other questions?

So she threatened you. Thats a bit more than just looking at you wrong.

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:16

Any other questions?

The dark side is strong in this one.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:18
So she threatened you. Thats a bit more than just looking at you wrong.

Well she looked at me wrong so I confronted her and she didn't want it. She said she was going to kick my ass but she always talk crap so...I dunno. But the only reason I hit her was because of the look she gave me while we were arguing. I couldn't help myself.

I'm not that bad. I haven't been shot or stabbed yet but I'm working on it. :) It's actually amazing how much shit you can talk on people in real life and they never do anything about it.

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:20
Well she looked at me wrong so I confronted her and she didn't want it. She said she was going to kick my ass but she always talk crap so...I dunno. But the only reason I hit her was because of the look she gave me while we were arguing. I couldn't help myself.

I'm not that bad. I haven't been shot or stabbed yet but I'm working on it. :) It's actually amazing how much shit you can talk on people in real life and they never do anything about it.

A true e-thug never do anything irl. :lmao:

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:22
A true e-thug never do anything irl. :lmao:

:( I hate it when people tell me I won't do stuff. Makes me want to do it.

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:23
:( I hate it when people tell me I won't do stuff. Makes me want to do it.

Dont sent me 1000$.

Feyrband
07-22-2008, 09:23
hellboy has a rockhand, the rest of him is mortal enough. and because of that, batman wins.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:25
Dont sent me 1000$.

More like "You wouldn't ever..." But I don't have $1000 spent all my money away on games, and I haven't cashed my checks sorry :(

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:26

The brown side is smeared across your nose.

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:26
More like "You wouldn't ever..." But I don't have $1000 spent all my money away on games, and I haven't cashed my checks sorry :(

hehe you dont need to excuse yourself. ;)

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:27
hehe you dont need to excuse yourself. ;)

Seriously feel bad though. I try to be as selfless as possible. :) Makes up for my bad attitude in general.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:29
Seriously feel bad though. I try to be as selfless as possible. :) Makes up for my bad attitude in general.

Which actually makes you ironically more selfish since you are being selfless to make yourself feel better. :)

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:31

What you need to do is to get drunk. Then you wont feel bad about you'r attitude.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:31
Which actually makes you ironically more selfish since you are being selfless to make yourself feel better. :)

If I wanted to make myself feel better I would take his money. But you know you are right I need to hit the stage of self-actualization which is hard for my age...

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:32
I ride through DC and throw handfuls of pennies at hookers. Puts a smile on my face everytime.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:33
If I wanted to make myself feel better I would take his money. But you know you are right I need to hit the stage of self-actualization which is hard for my age...

Its only hard because you make it hard.(self-actualization that is)

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:34
What you need to do is to get drunk. Then you wont feel bad about you'r attitude.

It's the fact that I dont' want to change is why I need to balance things out. No worries though, one day I'll get beaten up by some chick and will learn to respect others.

Its only hard because you make it hard.(self-actualization that is)

I make you hard.

But that's not the point. Every person has mortal toils right? Well I should be above that. :( Or my life wouldn't make a very interesting documentary now would it?

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:34

First of I dont think you can take my money. Second whats your age?

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:36
Not necessarily. You may go through life and never have anyone confront you but because you refused to change on your own behalf, people shun you, and you become the weird cat lady who gets put on the Animal Planet for hoarding.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:37
First of I dont think you can take my money. Second whats your age?

It's amazing what showing a little skin will do. :( Check my profile lazy butt. :)

Not necessarily. You may go through life and never have anyone confront you but because you refused to change on your own behalf, people shun you, and you become the weird cat lady who gets put on the Animal Planet for hoarding.

I don't need people I have Forumfall...

And I actually think of myself as a very nice person. Though my tone and actions are misinterpreted half the time.

But yeah you're right. I need to reflect on my life and my path again. You know what they say 'The walker does not choose the path, but the path the walker."

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:39
It's amazing what showing a little skin will do. :( Check my profile lazy butt. :)

Im 27 so alittle skin wont do alot.
Date of Birth November 10

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:39
I make you hard.

But that's not the point. Every person has mortal toils right? Well I should be above that. :( Or my life wouldn't make a very interesting documentary now would it?

Text doesnt do anything sexually for me, Sorry. Besides, theres no proof, you are really of the female gender. Nothing is less sexy than uncertainty. lol

Everyone does have mortal toils, but as far as limiting yourself because of them is a self inflicted toil that you choose to not let go of.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:42
Im 27 so alittle skin wont do alot.
Date of Birth November 10

Little as in a figure of speak mate. 17 still illegal so don't look at me.

Text doesnt do anything sexually for me, Sorry. Besides, theres no proof, you are really of the female gender. Nothing is less sexy than uncertainty. lol

Everyone does have mortal toils, but as far as limiting yourself because of them is a self inflicted toil that you choose to not let go of.

LOL true true

But I want something big...if I die in my sleep I'll be sooo pissed.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:43
[QUOTE=maskedtears;1493035]Little as in a figure of speak mate. 17 still illegal so don't look at me.
QUOTE]

That depends on what state you are in and how old the gentleman is....

Reikson
07-22-2008, 09:43
this thread is going to confusing and dark places, I move for lockage before Chris Hansen shows up

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:46
this thread is going to confusing and dark places, I move for lockage before Chris Hansen shows up

Youve been reading all this for like 30 minutes now, To write a post like this after being captivated and beating off to it like you have is rather hippocritcal, wouldnt you agree?

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:46
That depends on what state you are in and how old the gentleman is....

Very true I try not to look at guys more than 10 years older than me.

Anyway back on topic. BATMAN IS SOOO MUCH BETTER than Hellboy.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:47

You are 17, you better not be looking at guys at all. Too young you are.

And Batman may be cooler, but Hellboy doesnt decriminate against the cool kids.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:48
You are 17, you better not be looking at guys at all. Too young you are.

:eek: How am I supposed to make money? I don't like women... :(

Largion
07-22-2008, 09:49

Well wasent looking for a date on a forum so lets not get into that. ;)
And Hellboy>Buttman

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:49
:eek: How am I supposed to make money? I don't like women... :(

Get a job on a ski slope wearing alot of clothes.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:51
Well wasent looking for a date on a forum so lets not get into that. ;)
And Hellboy>Buttman

I wasn't asking :(

And don't insult my future husband.

Get a job on a ski slope wearing alot of clothes.

I'm good. I don't ski anymore. I always wanted to be a Librarian...

Ammon777
07-22-2008, 09:51
Bat fucking man!

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:52
I wasn't asking :(

And don't insult my future husband.

You shouldnt date men that wear tighter clothes than you do. That includes ballet and ice skaters.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:53
You shouldnt date men that wear tighter clothes than you do. That includes ballet and ice skaters.

It's a good safety measure though. They have a lower sperm count. I win again.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:54
It's a good safety measure though. They have a lower sperm count. I win again.

And a lower testosterone level than you have....you dont really win...hehe

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:54
And a lower testosterone level than you have....you dont really win...hehe

Hmm then a tie. :sly: We will match wits again my dear and next time....I will have my revenge.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:55
Hmm then a tie. :sly: We will match wits again my dear and next time....I will have my revenge.

Next time I may not be so civil.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:56
Next time I may not be so civil.

Fine then. I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 09:57
Fine then. I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

I dont know, Ive had some pretty epic flame threads going in here.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 09:59
I dont know, Ive had some pretty epic flame threads going in here.

I can take the heat. :) And I bet I can stay sweet and positive the whole time.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:00
I can take the heat. :) And I bet I can stay sweet and positive the whole time.

As long as your keyboard doesnt short out from the tears that may be flowing :)

Largion
07-22-2008, 10:01
Its just morning and I have nothing more to say. This is not a good day for me to forumfall so I might just go out.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:02
Its just morning and I have nothing more to say. This is not a good day for me to forumfall so I might just go out.

You need to work on your Trolling then. You should never run out of things to say.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:03

Want my poptart? :( You can hit me if it makes you feel better...

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:03
As long as your keyboard doesnt short out from the tears that may be flowing :)

You will go into cardiac arrest from fustration before I start crying bucko.

Largion
07-22-2008, 10:04
You need to work on your Trolling then. You should never run out of things to say.

Yeah thats why I better walk away. :(

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:04
You will go into cardiac arrest from fustration before I start crying bucko.

I highly doubt that little missy.

Edit: did you seriously send me a friend request?

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:07
I highly doubt that little missy.

Edit: did you seriously send me a friend request?

Don't underestimate me pops.

P.S. So I can watch your ass! I am ready for war at any time.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:09
Don't underestimate me pops.

P.S. So I can watch your ass! I am ready for war at any time.

Im sorry if you feel i lead you on, but im married so please stop watching my rear end.

And im not that much older than you youngin'. so save the pops for when you decide to "pop" you head outa your arse.

Largion
07-22-2008, 10:10
Im sorry if you feel i lead you on, but im married so please stop watching my rear end.

1-0 to Reigngod! :D

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:12

Don't be concieted. I wouldn't touch that even if you paid me...okay only if you paid me. But that is it! Weird though you do seem like the married type. So if you really aren't married you need to be.

1-0 to Reigngod! :D

You're supposed to be my teacher. You're fired.

Largion
07-22-2008, 10:13

You make me feel old so I dont like you anymore. :(

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:15
You make me feel old so I dont like you anymore. :(

Since when is 27 old? You are old enough to be my brother. And your sexist. I hate you.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:15
Don't be concieted. I wouldn't touch that even if you paid me...okay only if you paid me. But that is it! Weird though you do seem like the married type. So if you really aren't married you need to be.

I'd rather be conceited than your client.

(always wanted to say this) You cant fire him!!! He Quit!!

The-Nit
07-22-2008, 10:16
Batman has a piece of kryptonite to stop the man in Metropolis.
I bet he has a plan to stop Hellboy as well...

He is like the USA. He has Battleplans ready to fight anyone in the world.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:17
I'd rather be conceited than your client.

(always wanted to say this) You cant fire him!!! He Quit!!

:( One day you'll be saying differently.

:eek: I almost cried on that one... :(

Largion
07-22-2008, 10:18
Since when is 27 old? You are old enough to be my brother. And your sexist. I hate you.

When did I become sexist? :ohno:

Seems forumfall is making me into a bad person.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:19
:( One day you'll be saying differently.

:eek: I almost cried on that one... :(

Hopefully one day you wont have clients...that is if any guy will touch you after having them in the first place.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:20
Hopefully one day you wont have clients...that is if any guy will touch you after having them in the first place.

Hopefully. My goal is to die a virgin. :) I have to save myself for Batman!

When did I become sexist? :ohno:

Seems forumfall is making me into a bad person.

I'll forgive you when the sun rises.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:21
Hopefully. My goal is to die a virgin. :) I have to save myself for Batman!

I'll forgive you when the sun rises.

Or until her next appointment shows up.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:23
Or until her next appointment shows up.

Don't reveal my back up plans....jerk.

Largion
07-22-2008, 10:24
Well Im going to leave now so you to can fight this out and keep looking for a sig Tears.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:24
Don't reveal my back up plans....jerk.

When you back up, is there a mysterious beeping sound?

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:25
Well Im going to leave now so you to can fight this out and keep looking for a sig Tears.

:) Okay I will. I only have till 3 am tomorrow. Maybe less :(

When you back up, is there a mysterious beeping sound?

Is there supposed to be? o.o

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:26

Yeah, Im ganna hit the bed pretty soon.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:27
Yeah, Im ganna hit the bed pretty soon.

Your age is showing.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:29
Your age is showing.

So are your ovaries.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:30
So are your ovaries.

Aren't they lovely? :)

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:32
Aren't they lovely? :)

Looks like they have a bit of sperm overdose.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:33
Looks like they have a bit of sperm overdose.

Does this mean I'll grow chest hair? :(

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:34
Does this mean I'll grow chest hair? :(

No more than you already have. At least you can blame your weight problem on it now though.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:36
No more than you already have. At least you can blame your weight problem on it now though.

:eek: And to think the doctors told me it was cause I was pregnant. They sure fooled me...

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:37
:eek: And to think the doctors told me it was cause I was pregnant. They sure fooled me...

I told you to make sure your dad wears his protection.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:38
I told you to make sure your dad wears his protection.

He never listens to me :( He thinks I'm young and stupid....and he's right.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:40
He never listens to me :( He thinks I'm young and stupid....and he's right.

Have to agree, To admit such a thing, especially on the darkfall boards isnt very smart.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:44
Have to agree, To admit such a thing, especially on the darkfall boards isnt very smart.

lol well I have two options sleep or study so I'm gonna study a bit and then go to bed. Later :)

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:45
lol well I have two options sleep or study so I'm gonna study a bit and then go to bed. Later :)

:) just couldnt keep up with the "Old Man"?

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:46
:) just couldnt keep up with the "Old Man"?

Contrary to popular belief I listen to my mother. Besides you might of won the battle. But I'll still win the war.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:47
Contrary to popular belief I listen to my mother. Besides you might of won the battle. But I'll still win the war.

You couldnt even throw a stone in this battle. The war finished about 20 minutes ago, This is post war cleanup now.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 10:48
You couldnt even throw a stone in this battle. The war finished about 20 minutes ago, This is post war cleanup now.

But I didn't cry. :(

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 10:49
But I didn't cry. :(

You cant prove that.

Reikson
07-22-2008, 11:17
brannoc has been awaken

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 11:18
brannoc has been awaken

and? Brannoc never sleeps...how can he be awaken?

Viranth
07-22-2008, 11:54
Jesus christ in a taxi cab, this thread went downhill fast.

Take your stupid girl-hitting talk to PMs, this thread was supposed to be about how Hellboy owns Batman.

Largion
07-22-2008, 12:25
http://www.frankdecaro.com/recipes/photos/batman-and-robin/Batman%20Kiss.jpg

Amaryl
07-22-2008, 12:27
hey!

Batman is always prepared. if he has shark-repelling batspray the blows sharks to pieces, he will definitely have a demon-repelling batspray, or bloody make one.

Vanno
07-22-2008, 12:34
I'd take Fedor Emelianenko over both their fictional pansy asses.

BTW: Tony Stark >>>>>> Bruce Wayne in the new movies and
RD Jr >>>>>>> Bale

Vanno
07-22-2008, 12:36
Batman has a piece of kryptonite to stop the man in Metropolis.
I bet he has a plan to stop Hellboy as well...

He is like the USA. He has Battleplans ready to fight anyone in the world.

Does he have an exit strategy?

_Gilgamesh_
07-22-2008, 12:53
ReignGod...you earn pedobear's seal of approval (http://www.disarm.se/data/pedobear_seal_of_approval.jpg)

uɐıqsǝl oɯǝ ʎluɐɯ ɐ ɹo ʇɐɥʇ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ǝpnp ɐ sı ǝɥs :ʍʇq

The-Nit
07-22-2008, 13:02
Does he have an exit strategy?

Yeah, and he doesnt have a guilty conscience that keeps him from pulling out when it gets too hot.
Always pull out.

Indah
07-22-2008, 13:22
batman would have moral issues killing hellboy, so a battle to the death clearly would not result. He would leave him tied up for the police. so i vote hellboy.

The-Nit
07-22-2008, 13:26
batman is evil. He wont have any issues killing a demon.

greenman101
07-22-2008, 16:24
Ok just when I was trying to figure out why this thread exploded into something so long...I discovered there was a female posting and that's why. Fucking losers get a life and just PM her or something instead of ruining the thread.

Largion
07-22-2008, 16:26
Ok just when I was trying to figure out why this thread exploded into something so long...I discovered there was a female posting and that's why. Fucking losers get a life and just PM her or something instead of ruining the thread.

Ruin a thread about Hellboy vs. batman Deathmatch? :lmao:

gtfo.

g0dp0wer
07-22-2008, 17:41
god sakes... theres like pages of posts not related to hellboy and batman! christ sakes, post about them instead

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 18:25
ReignGod...you earn pedobear's seal of approval (http://www.disarm.se/data/pedobear_seal_of_approval.jpg)

uɐıqsǝl oɯǝ ʎluɐɯ ɐ ɹo ʇɐɥʇ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ǝpnp ɐ sı ǝɥs :ʍʇq

Really? I hadn't thought of that...lol (sarcasm by the way)

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 18:26

This is Off-Topic....get used to it or go back to General Discussion.

Axelator
07-22-2008, 18:27
WHo the fuck is hellboy? Batman would kick his ass!

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 18:28
WHo the fuck is hellboy? Batman would kick his ass!

Good answer.

Hellboy from Hellboy and Hellboy 2 which was a big flop btw.

greenman101
07-22-2008, 18:42
This is Off-Topic....get used to it or go back to General Discussion.
Make me, fatty.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 18:47
Make me, fatty.

I'm guessing your a Hellboy supporter? :(

greenman101
07-22-2008, 18:48
I'm guessing your a Hellboy supporter? :(
Obviously!

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 18:51
Make me, fatty.

I dont have to make you, Im lmao because your panties are in a bunch that people went "off-topic" in the Off-Topic forums.. QQ more noob.

greenman101
07-22-2008, 18:53
I dont have to make you, Im lmao because your panties are in a bunch that people went "off-topic" in the Off-Topic forums.. QQ more noob.
How about you do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up? K thanks, kid.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 18:55
How about you do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up? K thanks, kid.

LMAO....Make me fatty.... See how that works? You are being a WoW noob and feel the need to curse because your tears are about to explode from your eyes.... Too funny. Unfortunately...being an 08'er, you have no say in any conversation anywhere...lol...so have fun crying about your dearly wanted epic weapons and safe zones noob.

greenman101
07-22-2008, 19:03
LMAO....Make me fatty.... See how that works? You are being a WoW noob and feel the need to curse because your tears are about to explode from your eyes.... Too funny. Unfortunately...being an 08'er, you have no say in any conversation anywhere...lol...so have fun crying about your dearly wanted epic weapons and safe zones noob.
What the fuck are you talking about...?

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 19:11

Nice comback. You really should stay somewhere a bit north of Off-Topic from now on.

Lachrymose
07-22-2008, 19:18

sorry to say, but i don't think anyone wants you here. you complain that other people are ruining the thread, but it was a fun thread til you showed up. what a fuckin buzzkill. :(

gtfo plz. :)

_Gilgamesh_
07-22-2008, 19:19
Nice comback. You really should stay somewhere a bit north of Off-Topic from now on.

Epic win by Reign

Elxu
07-22-2008, 19:23
Batman wins ofc!

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 19:25
sorry to say, but i don't think anyone wants you here. you complain that other people are ruining the thread, but it was a fun thread til you showed up. what a fuckin buzzkill. :(

gtfo plz. :)

:( I'm glad you were amused.

Dr Who
07-22-2008, 19:25
Google fight picked batman so I will go with that one.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 19:26
Google fight picked batman so I will go with that one.

Smart doctor.

Reigngod
07-22-2008, 19:28
Smart doctor.

Hes a quack. And google fight was lame in its prime too. Batman cant handle the demonality of Hellboy.

If you cant find the right word, make one up.

maskedtears
07-22-2008, 19:33
Hes a quack. And google fight was lame in its prime too. Batman cant handle the demonality of Hellboy.

If you cant find the right word, make one up.

What's wrong with ducks? That's a good word a bit typical but not bad.

Axelator
07-22-2008, 19:33

Translation: Your a newbie and a dick.

My Own Personal Opinion: Agree.

Brannoc
07-22-2008, 19:35
This thread seems to have strayed from the path.