PDA

View Full Version : The "You Know How I Got These Scars?" Game!

mutantmagnet
07-21-2008, 21:20
Time to find out how demented forumfallers are. Your job is to make up the most ridiculous story for The Joker to tell his victims.

"You wanna know how I got these scars?

I was waiting a game called Darkfall and had to constantly defend it from trolls calling it vaporware.

I argued continuously with Tasos about the anarchy he was allowing in the forums by not banning them.

He brushed off my complaints saying the problem was being dealt with personally but I didn't believe his bullshit.

So to force his hand I started trolling the forums causing complete chaos and grief for friends and enemies.

One day I recieve a knock on my door and when I checked to see who it was the door was smashed in a big burly guy brandishing a knife.

"Who the fuck are you!?" I cried in terror and confusion.

"My name is irrelevent but you can call me Tasos if you want." the muscle freak responded.

He then drones out "You are one of Darkfalls persistent trolls and now I'm here to teach you a lesson."

I busted a gut at that and told him who I was and if I had actually known this what he had done to wankers I wouldn't have bothered trying to force his hand.

Well...It turns out he didn't believe and proceeded to beat me repeatedly. I offered to provide him with proof but he wasn't interested in listening.

Lying limp and helpless due to his blows he looks down at me and coldly asks.

"What's wrong? You've constantly harrassed forumfallers for your amusement but you aren't smiling now.

He bended down face to face with knife gleaming beside me.

"What's wrong? You laughed at other mods who tried banning you but you aren't even smiling now.

He positioned the knife horizontally lowering it from the top of my scalp passing it down past my nose.

"What would it take to get you smiling again?"

Mortimer Dclxvi
07-21-2008, 21:22
fuck...
your warped

gurinthedark
07-21-2008, 21:23
You should've said Beta!!

Tiarilir
07-21-2008, 21:47
I got them one night when I was lonely. I didn't meant to, I SWEAR! It was just to release the pain!

Delwyn
07-21-2008, 21:55
"The bitch had a knife"