PDA

View Full Version : Its time to get rid of money!

Fro
06-07-2008, 18:23
People are dieing over this thing we made up called money. Money is the biggest load of bullshit since religion. Its time we got rid of it and got something better.

Ungraylessness
06-07-2008, 18:25
Like coupons?

Largion
06-07-2008, 18:25
start by giving me the $$ you have right now

Senti
06-07-2008, 18:26
Its time to get rid of money!

You know, I could dispose of your money, if you need me too! Just bring it to my house.

Angreal
06-07-2008, 18:26
People are dieing over this thing we made up called money. Money is the biggest load of bullshit since religion. Its time we got rid of it and got something better.

Something better?

So, just another form of currency, not called money. That, is the exact same thing.

And secondly, there would probably be more fighting and whatnot without money. We'd go back to bartering, which is like "This chicken for that washing machine. Or something" There would be no agreed price, so people will get pissed off, and then... people die? :O

Shads
06-07-2008, 18:28

I totally agree, I volunteer to execute the extremely demanding task of allocating resources and goods to people.

Xinnro
06-07-2008, 18:30

Commie...

Fro
06-07-2008, 18:32
Something better?

So, just another form of currency, not called money. That, is the exact same thing.

And secondly, there would probably be more fighting and whatnot without money. We'd go back to bartering, which is like "This chicken for that washing machine. Or something" There would be no agreed price, so people will get pissed off, and then... people die? :O

No i said something better not bartering.
@ all you other dicks, stop trying to get my money while its still in usage.

Fro
Commie...

Not exactly.

Tharkon Fargor
Commie...

Goodie! :cool:

Angreal
06-07-2008, 18:33

So, no money, no bartering. Come up with something better.

If it existed, it would be in use by now

Ungraylessness
What if people had to give you stuff proportionally to your typing speed?

Senti

Fine, fine.
I probably have more in the bank after working for three weeks than you do. :p

So, what would you suggest as something better?

I'd help start a communist revolution.

What if people had to give you stuff proportionally to your typing speed?

Shorthand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stenotype) keyboarders would win.

Tharkon Fargor
06-07-2008, 18:34
Commie revolutions don't work anymore.

You need a global union.
That would be the only really good step for the workingclass to take.

Fro
06-07-2008, 18:35
So, no money, no bartering. Come up with something better.

If it existed, it would be in use by now

Lol no it wouldnt to many people got to much to lose and their normaly the ones with all the power.

As for an alternative, i dont have one yet but as soon as i can get one ill share it with you all.

Senti
06-07-2008, 18:36
Commie revolutions don't work anymore.

You need a global union.
That would be the only really good step for the workingclass to take.

I propose: Leaving the planet 'Earth'. We would then progress to Mars, starting a communist civilization there, while milking the soft warm teet of the communist parties of China and Russia.

Who's with me?

omnigol
06-07-2008, 18:36
Money is a fundamental part of civilization. You need to have law and order and stability, for it to even exist. No number of people taking short sighted and stupid actions *for money* means there is anything wrong with money. It means those people are short sighted and stupid.

Fro
06-07-2008, 18:41
Money is a fundamental part of civilization. You need to have law and order and stability, for it to even exist. No number of people taking short sighted and stupid actions *for money* means there is anything wrong with money. It means those people are short sighted and stupid.

You ever had no money? People cant seem to think outside there own country. Imagine the people in Africa and all around the globe.

Spikey
06-07-2008, 18:44
Something better?

lol you tool.

Fro
06-07-2008, 18:45
lol you tool.

Quoted for the mother fucking truth!

Nefastus
06-07-2008, 19:04

Oreo Cookies?

fRdz
06-07-2008, 20:08
Into the wild - why you should burn yer paper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LAuzT_x8Ek)

losinglife
06-10-2008, 06:23
money is fine.. i just need MOAR of it

heroshade
06-10-2008, 06:27
I had this idea in fourth grade actually. Although it seemed good at the start, In no way would it help anything

Revolver777
06-10-2008, 06:29
Lol no it wouldnt to many people got to much to lose and their normaly the ones with all the power.

As for an alternative, i dont have one yet but as soon as i can get one ill share it with you all.
So you don't want money, but you don't want bartering, instead you want something to take the place of bartering... Like money?

You ever had no money? People cant seem to think outside there own country. Imagine the people in Africa and all around the globe.

They all use some form of money...