PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts!

Jethelin
06-05-2008, 23:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8

What do you guys think? Are they real or fake? I dont really know wich one i believe. I havent seen a ghost so im still sort of a skeptic. If you guys have any ghost stories post them on here or post reasons you believe or dont believe.

Nasty
06-05-2008, 23:32
I'm more inclined to believe in aliens, but the concept is decent.

Jangang
06-05-2008, 23:41
I saw a ghost once, it was scarey shit too. It wasn't no peacefull ghost if you get my drift.

Let me tell you about it.

I was 14 years old and after school one day I went to my friends new house. The house wasn't "new" but they'd just bought it. It was one of those old victorian style houses, and we were walking up the spiral stair case when we both heard a sqeeking noise coming from his bedroom at the top of the stairs.

So we get upstairs and open the door, but there isn't anyone inside. He checks the closet and shit, just to be sure his cat wasn't hiding inside or soemthing but it was all clear.

Anyway we are chill in his room playing some video games on his SNES. We've been playing for several hours when it starts to rain out. This is Seattle mind you, so thats not unusual. Well about 8:30 the power goes out. Its thundering out now, and lightning is filling the sky. This is kind of strange for the area, it usually just drizzles all day long.

This is where it gets really weird though. After the a couple of lightnight strikes the TV comes back on. We figure it must of been just a bumb in the power and we continue playing games. Neither of us noticed that the lights didn't come back on... He kicks my ass at one of the MK games or some shit when the creeking noise we heard before starts again coming from the closet.

He walks over and hits the light switch...

Nothing.

The tv flashes off, its totally dark. Then it starts flashing on and off and the creeking is getting louder, and louder...

We run outside where a couple of guys that were up to no good starting making trouble in the neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whisted for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror. If anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! I-pulled- up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later. I looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air!

Oh, the house in bel-air was haunted. I saw a ghost and it killed my sister!

Fin

Khumash-Gor
06-05-2008, 23:48

What do you guys think? Are they real or fake? I dont really know wich one i believe. I havent seen a ghost so im still sort of a skeptic. If you guys have any ghost stories post them on here or post reasons you believe or dont believe.

so fake its not even funny

Jethelin
06-05-2008, 23:50
Yea im sure the video is.

Uzik
06-05-2008, 23:52
I saw that coming before I even read the first paragraph Jang.

You've been Fresh Princed!

kingpin
06-05-2008, 23:58
the one with the girl is the only one that draw my attention. with todays technology i am certain they are all made up.

Jangang
06-06-2008, 00:03
I saw that coming before I even read the first paragraph Jang.

You've been Fresh Princed!

Yeah, I suppose it was pretty lame. I loled on the inside when I was doing it though so it was worth it. Even if only to myself. :D

DemonKnightXII
06-06-2008, 00:34
GO COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD!

I believe in ghosts. I've had my share of experiences, although I've never seen anything first hand. Just noises,usually, and you can't consider me crazy because I've always been with four people when weird shit has happened.

Ammon777
06-06-2008, 01:08
That video is completely Photoshop fake.

Reikson
06-06-2008, 01:32
starcraft ghost would have been the shit

Littlee
06-06-2008, 01:46
Once my mom told me to go to garage and send there is a ghost in there so i went to check it out then i saw like echo plasma so i went to my friends house for a 12 day sleep over, and my mom was totally calm and didn't seem like it was a problem. Now i never go into garage... and my mom must know a lot about ghost sense she wasn't scared my sister couldnt see it though

Jargo
06-06-2008, 01:47
I love how ghosts make shit move all in frame right where the camera moves to. Fakey.

Jangang
06-06-2008, 01:48
I used to hide in this garage behind some boxes waving a sage plant around. The people who lived in the house thought I was a ghost and I lived in the garage for about a year rent free.

Ches
06-06-2008, 02:04

I have been known to spend my time hunting for them. Are they real? Probably not and the evidence is crummy. Is it fun to stomp around in a cemetery with a audio recorder trying to find EVP's .. why yes, yes it is.

GFH_Spike
06-06-2008, 02:18
As a kid, I would often entertain the idea of ghosts, especially when exploring with my friends and brother. A flight of fantasy to bring excitement to a dull day and sufficient reason to spook the bejeebus out of eachother.

I remain open to the (slim) possibility while disdaining any sort of pseudoscience centered around the paranormal.

Kaorn
06-06-2008, 03:41
I had sex with a ghost, at first it was scary, but then I realized how great the sex was.

emasame
06-06-2008, 03:54
k yesterday actually,
i came home from school and threw my background next to my table.
i was playing guitar for like 30 minutes and then out of the corner of my eye i noticed that one strap of my backpack was wagging. It was pretty odd, i wasnt sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or what, my window was open but i noticed my shades were totally still so no breeze couldve moved it.

basically it was fucking weird, i wasnt freaked out or anything though.
i tried to play for em after.

Jethelin
06-06-2008, 04:19
Interesting lol

emasame
06-06-2008, 04:34
k yesterday actually,
i came home from school and threw my backoack next to my table.
i was playing guitar for like 30 minutes and then out of the corner of my eye i noticed that one strap of my backpack was wagging. It was pretty odd, i wasnt sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or what, my window was open but i noticed my shades were totally still so no breeze couldve moved it.

basically it was fucking weird, i wasnt freaked out or anything though.
i tried to play for em after.

i meant to say backpack btw, not background

Madrandomize
06-06-2008, 05:52
Haha the stop motion clip with the camera looking at the mirror is supposed to be scary :P

Craptastic video.

losinglife
06-06-2008, 06:05
eh that video was pretty boring mostly. People need to learn how to edit clips to get right to the action, not waste 20minutes on the nothing that goes on before hand

Skree

Daarco
06-06-2008, 10:00
The video was not that interesting.

But i saw something weird myself last year. I had to look it up on youtube, and i found out it was one of those "orbs".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGckCSyBxvQ

Ok, the video is mostly BS. But what i saw was very real. A big "ord" raised from the floor, thru a table and then right up thru the roof. It lasted maybe two seconds. Thats a hell of a long time.

Steelbadger
06-06-2008, 10:39
A great little set of videos. Some dust on a camera, some wind, some dust devils and a few completely staged.

Loved the one that said "this hasn't been edited" when it obviously had.

Viluin
06-06-2008, 11:38
There's a ghost in my house. I used to be scared as shit, then one night he took control of me and registered on this forum. I've been here ever since.

Bissen
06-06-2008, 12:46
There's a ghost in my house. I used to be scared as shit, then one night he took control of me and registered on this forum. I've been here ever since.

Thus you started haunting the intahweb.

The Cougar
06-06-2008, 14:31
Ridiculous superstition. Ghosts are simply something used by stupid and/or uneducated people to explain experiences they otherwise wouldn't be able to comprehend.

Suitepee
06-06-2008, 14:33

That would explain your irrational love for the PS3. You've been possessed by an ex-Sony employee. :p

PURGE THE GHOST! BUY A WII!

I believe in ghosts.

Thugstyle
06-06-2008, 15:38
I saw a ghost once..

I was at a friends house, i was staying there overnight. So we where in his room, playing some stuff on his PS2. So about 03:00 or something, the power went out. We decided to go to bed, since there wasn't anything to do.

So we've where lying in our beds, talking, just for 10 minutes or so, and the power suddenly comes back. The lights turn back on, so we get up again. Well then a minute later, the power goes out again. The exact same moment as it goes out, the door opens. We both look over there, not knowing who it is. Well i go over, to close the door again, but just as i grab the door knob, the door gets kicked in, and a Giant Fucking Penis runs in and ejaculates all over us.
:eek:

Agge
06-06-2008, 15:58
I like the starcraft ghosts, lets talk about them instead.

I need to get better utilizing (sp?) their lockdown skill, any tips?

Spinewire
06-06-2008, 17:30
What a load of bollocks....