PDA

View Full Version : europe wide nuclear alert after incident in slowenian nuclear plant

Staatsschutz
06-04-2008, 19:23
just popped in the news, its only in german though

http://nachrichten.t-online.de/c/15/23/15/02/15231502.html

it doesnt say much but the ppl from greenpeace find it weird that the EU has kicked off an europe wide alert, when (so is the news) only coolant was being accidentially sickering out of the plant.

i hope nothing to worry about

Aragoni
06-04-2008, 19:28
Hope it's nothing. I have enough problems as it is to convince my classmates that Nuclear Power is teh shit.

Staatsschutz
06-04-2008, 19:34
well heres in english from bbc.co.uk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7436671.stm

Dread Morgthulu
06-04-2008, 19:35
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. My b'ad.

Silverhandorder
06-04-2008, 19:36

Oh Oh... looks who is back.

Zwarp
06-04-2008, 19:37
damn thats why Darkfall will never get released :(

Atoyota
06-04-2008, 19:44

yeah it's all over the wire now, but just seems like the shutdown and notifications were precautionary.

Here is my link http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3389375,00.html

Staatsschutz
06-04-2008, 19:44
damn thats why Darkfall will never get released :(

lol yea. i bet the nuclear cloud will fly exactly over the aventurine HQ and unload their nuclear fallout there. unlikely though, but it would just add to the overall unluckyness that the guys from aventurine always suffer from, especially the health issues.

Agge
06-04-2008, 19:45

good one.

Carl Ragadamn
06-04-2008, 19:46

Damn I knew if they mentioned you enough as the worst forumfaller you would make an appearance.

Yatenkaiohu
06-04-2008, 19:52
lol yea. i bet the nuclear cloud will fly exactly over the aventurine HQ and unload their nuclear fallout there. unlikely though, but it would just add to the overall unluckyness that the guys from aventurine always suffer from, especially the health issues.

Damnit why did you have to say that? Now the next dev journal will be delayed due to the dev team having "radiation poisoning."

Aragoni
06-04-2008, 19:54

Ia ia Morgthulhu ftghn!!!

Uzik
06-04-2008, 19:55
When the Plutonium heard that Obama beat Clinton is was like "Eff this", and decided to head into outerspace. IMO we should follow suite. Soon the world will be uninhabitable (if you are white).

Ultimo
06-04-2008, 19:56
Who cares It's only Europe...(*opens pandora's box).

No seriously, though, we have had enough development delays. I don't want to hear nuclear detonation as the next petty delay excuse. You can still code without skin.

Carbonlegend
06-04-2008, 19:57
It just seems like its procedure with any nuclear events.

Dread Morgthulu
06-04-2008, 20:00
Damn I knew if they mentioned you enough as the worst forumfaller you would make an appearance.

Y'es, just like in that B'eetlejuice movienomicon. I do so love Geena Davisoth, she's a real lady for the 1990's.

Ia ia! I have returned my loyal vassal. I need a place to crash, can I sleep on your couchthulu?

Staatsschutz
06-04-2008, 20:03
Who cares It's only Europe...(*opens pandora's box).

No seriously, though, we have had enough development delays. I don't want to hear nuclear detonation as the next petty delay excuse. You can still code without skin.

lol this is the best. the nuclear armageddon came upon europe and you only care for the completion of darkfall. you are bastards

Aragoni
06-04-2008, 20:05
Ia ia! I have returned my loyal vassal. I need a place to crash, can I sleep on your couchthulu?

Master! The stars are right, at last! I don't know if I am worthy enough, let alone my couchthulu! However, I got a nice bathtubthulhu which you would like even better!

Eclipso
06-04-2008, 20:06
lol this is the best. the nuclear armageddon came upon europe and you only care for the completion of darkfall. you are bastards

A safe shutdown is in progress at the Krsko plant, which has a US-made pressurised water reactor. It supplies energy to Slovenia and Croatia.

twas their plan all along !!!!;)

Oo_
06-04-2008, 20:09
Darkfall is not vapor. Darkfall is nuclear radiation.

Helgeran
06-04-2008, 20:10
lol greenpeace.

Staatsschutz
06-04-2008, 20:14
A safe shutdown is in progress at the Krsko plant, which has a US-made pressurised water reactor. It supplies energy to Slovenia and Croatia.

twas their plan all along !!!!;)

i know who to blame when darkfall never comes out

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=56546 *hint* *hint*

Beeblebrox
06-04-2008, 20:51
who needs europe anyway? right guys? back me up on this.

Aery
06-04-2008, 20:58
who needs europe anyway? right guys? back me up on this.

Once Holland dismantles itself from the Europe mainland and floats towards the UK and attaches with the bro's there, well maybe then the rest of Europe can be blown to shit.

I mean, Germany, France... Ieeeuwww....

Aragoni
06-04-2008, 20:59
Once Holland dismantles itself from the Europe mainland and floats towards the UK and attaches with the bro's there, well maybe then the rest of Europe can be blown to shit.

Wut about Sweden?

And Germany...? You're just pissed because they beated the shit outa you back in 1939.

Beeblebrox
06-04-2008, 21:03

Wut about Sweden?

And Germany...? You're just pissed because they beated the shit outa you back in 1939.

IT'S ON!!!!!!

lafayette
06-04-2008, 21:07
First thing.... theres a country called Slovenia?

Second, raidioactive Slovenian zombies?!?:ohno:

Fro
06-04-2008, 21:09
Y'es, just like in that B'eetlejuice movienomicon. I do so love Geena Davisoth, she's a real lady for the 1990's.

Do you have to use that writing you silly twat?

Fro
06-04-2008, 21:11

nice gography skillz there (see Matriel?). Lol at slowenian.

Staatsschutz
06-04-2008, 21:12
Once Holland dismantles itself from the Europe mainland and floats towards the UK and attaches with the bro's there

and while you are there you could comfort the brits abit, since they failed so hard to get into the Football EM 2008

Tharkon Fargor
06-04-2008, 21:13
Hope it's nothing. I have enough problems as it is to convince my classmates that Nuclear Power is teh shit.

Fusion power is the shit. Sweden will launch fusion reactors by 2012 I think.

It's like Nuclear power but cheaper, safer, more energy and just sounds awesome :ninja: FUUUSIIOOOON

Fro
06-04-2008, 21:15

It's like Nuclear power but cheaper, safer, more energy and just sounds awesome :ninja: FUUUSIIOOOON

IS that the one where they get the energy from joining atoms? or is it other way round? or am i just thinking about something completely different?

Staatsschutz
06-04-2008, 21:16

aye fusion power is the hope for the future. but i didnt know they were so far into development that they can install the first in 2012. thats good news indeed.

Lethn
06-04-2008, 21:17
Oh I remember fusion, it's supposed to be a hell of a lot safer than Nuclear isn't it? Anyway they should take a lesson from the Japanese on how to run a Nuclear plant, those guys run the place like a military facility apparently.

Aragoni
06-04-2008, 21:19

I've heard about Fusion but never actually read about it. Gotta do that sometime.

Aery
06-04-2008, 21:20
Wut about Sweden?

They took our country because I wasn't alive, the true born rebel leader.

And yeah, Scandinavia can join too, then we'd be 1337. Swedish men would have to stop trying to be gay so hard with all their awkward hair styles and overdone fashion garbage. The women of Sweden are always welcome. The men can be forgiven.

Staatsschutz
06-04-2008, 21:21
Oh I remember fusion, it's supposed to be a hell of a lot safer than Nuclear isn't it? Anyway they should take a lesson from the Japanese on how to run a Nuclear plant, those guys run the place like a military facility apparently.

i havent read alot into it, but i think to remember they said somewhere that fusion dosesnt produce nuclear waste. and that the chance for a nuclear supergau would be 0 %

Aragoni
06-04-2008, 21:22
And yeah, Scandinavia can join too, then we'd be 1337. Swedish men would have to stop trying to be gay so hard with all their awkward hair styles and overdone fashion garbage. The women of Sweden are always welcome. The men can be forgiven.

Swedish men = Gay? :eek: What are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?! Only the teenagers are gay while those in the age of 30+ are pretty damn hardcore.

Tharkon Fargor
06-04-2008, 21:24
aye fusion power is the hope for the future. but i didnt know they were so far into development that they can install the first in 2012. thats good news indeed.

They already got reactors that can power entire villages (ok noob shit compared to real but W/E) the problem now is just to find cost effective ways.

Tharkon Fargor
06-04-2008, 21:24
IS that the one where they get the energy from joining atoms? or is it other way round? or am i just thinking about something completely different?

Yep. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fusion

Joining stuff.
Physics A nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy.

It would be easy to explain in terms of joining 10 villages into one city and not having to have 1 hospital, 1 school, 1 police station for each village but having fewer and thus harvesting the funds you save.

(By I think gaining the energy from the electrons as they become to many in the united massive nuclei and burst out creating energy? Maybe.)

I'm no expert tho.

Aery
06-04-2008, 21:25
Swedish men = Gay? :eek: What are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?! Only the teenagers are gay while those in the age of 30+ are pretty damn hardcore.

Not saying they're gay. I just find their style a bit over the top most of the time.

YAY FOR OFFTOPIC BEEE-OTCHES ! :idea:

Beeblebrox
06-04-2008, 21:26
Remember when they said the LHC works were postponed? They lied.

:ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:

Aragoni
06-04-2008, 21:27
Not saying they're gay. I just find their style a bit over the top most of the time.

YAY FOR OFFTOPIC BEEE-OTCHES ! :idea:

Wait what? Are you saying that strong men that has a passion for beer are ""over the top"? How tha fuck are the men in Netherlands? Fucking bears that drinks homebrewn shit while pissin' Vodka?

Eclipso
06-04-2008, 21:29
and while you are there you could comfort the brits abit, since they failed so hard to get into the Football EM 2008
LOL

They do suck pretty hard at football and it is rather funny to see people very annoyed about that here !

Oddly enough though Germany and Italy are the two teams that most Brits have said they are going to support this time around.

O and Croatia.

Beeblebrox
06-04-2008, 21:29
Wait what? Are you saying that strong men that has a passion for beer are ""over the top"? How tha fuck are the men in Netherlands? Fucking bears that drinks homebrewn shit while pissin' Vodka?

stoned bears actually

Aragoni
06-04-2008, 21:32
stoned bears actually

And you're saying that you're better then us? Alcohol > Cannabis.

reece
http://iter.rma.ac.be/images/JET_split_image.jpg

http://iter.rma.ac.be/images/TEXTOR_inside.jpg

http://fusionforenergy.europa.eu/images/gallery/JET%20-%20Vessel%20+%20plasma.jpg

http://fusionforenergy.europa.eu/images/gallery/JET%20-%20Start%20plasma.jpg

Tharkon Fargor
Reminds me of the movie "white castle" where two guys ride on a stoned cheetah...sorry just had to say that xD

Arkh
06-04-2008, 21:33
Any nuclear cloud can't enter french borders. True story, it's what happened with the tchernobyl accident. The cloud just stopped at the frontier.
Everyone saw it on TV so it's right.

Staatsschutz
06-04-2008, 21:34
They do suck pretty hard at football and it is rather funny to see people very annoyed about that here ! Oddly enough though Germany and Italy are the two teams that most Brits have said they are going to support this time around

thx for your support. and we will have you in our hearts and our thoughts while the EM is going on :). And its the truth when i say that i was sad too when i heard that britain didnt make it. its always a loss for a big tourney, when one of the main countries doesnt participate.

losinglife
06-05-2008, 05:46

hot bitches hail from that little known land

Titus Ultor
06-05-2008, 05:52
nice gography skillz there (see Matriel?). Lol at slowenian.

I could easily kick your ass at anything geography related (at any time period in history), but I must ask -- why the hell does geography matter?

Ghost_FS
06-05-2008, 13:40
I live 130km from that Nuclear power plant.
Seems only a leakage of the cooling liquid. No radiation readings outside the build. The Nuclear plant will be operational again in few days.

If it was a breeder reactor that would be a disaster... but is a Normal nuclear reactor and made in USA. Not dangerous like breader or old URSS reactor.

Probably Thorium nuclear fission could be a near time solution to the uranium shortage.

Fusion is the definitive solution... but we are long way to utilize it.
Maybe our children will see it in use.

Spinewire
06-05-2008, 14:05
Do you have to use that writing you silly twat?
people should use "silly twat" more imo

Brillen
06-05-2008, 14:17

I noticed that at the end they mentioned the reactor was US built... what are you trying to say? :p

thenuh
06-05-2008, 14:35
Problem with fusion is the insane amount of energy you need to power the plant itself. And yes there is radiation involved, and yes there will be nuclear waste in a sense. That's if the plant ever gets dissassembled.

Morthor
06-05-2008, 14:43
it doesnt say much but the ppl from greenpeace find it weird that the EU has kicked off an europe wide alert, when (so is the news) only coolant was being accidentially sickering out of the plant.

'Only coolant'? If you knew anything about how a nuclear reactor works, you'd know this was a VERY big deal..

Aragoni
06-05-2008, 16:29
'Only coolant'? If you knew anything about how a nuclear reactor works, you'd know this was a VERY big deal..

Depends on the nuclear plant. Here in Sweden we have so many filters and such so no radiation, at all, can get out from it. :)

Rhasta
06-05-2008, 17:48
That god damn plant is only 30km from my home, so if anything happens i will post picture with 3 boobs.

Thrill_KIll
06-05-2008, 17:48
Depends on the nuclear plant. Here in Sweden we have so many filters and such so no radiation, at all, can get out from it. :)

He's trying to tell you the coolant is what keeps the rods stable, and from causing a nuclear explosion.

Scully
06-05-2008, 18:13
Wut about Sweden?

Sweden can't leave without us anyway!

Tharkon Fargor
06-05-2008, 18:30

=/ I hate MP and Centern for not fucking realising that fucking Nuclear power is what they FUCKING need for our FUCKING enviroment.

=/ Like why do people have to be so extreme in everything?!

OMG YOUR LIKE MINING FOSSIL FUEL (A.K.A. URANIUM) I DONT CARE IF IT WILL LAST FOR A MILLION YEARS AND IF THE FINS HAVE DEVELOPED A WAY TO REDUCE RADIATION RAPIDLY. YOU ARE STILL MINING STUFF NOEEESS?!?!?!?!?

GTFO =/

Spinewire
06-05-2008, 19:25
your rather tightly wound arn't you

Blixa
06-05-2008, 19:29
Imo Nuclear-weapons are the most dangerous in American hands. Many countries have Nuclear-weapons, but only America was cruel enough to use them.

korosec
06-05-2008, 19:31
it was a minor water liking from a pipe .

not a fucking nuclear explosion .

Tharkon Fargor
06-05-2008, 19:47
your rather tightly wound arn't you

Dude. It's costing us taxpayers billions of swedish crowns.
We've been importing dirty expensive power from fucking Poland because they shut down perfectly working reactors in our country.

So yeah...Coal power is much more enviromental friendly than nuclear AND it's cheaper? Bullshit!!!

We already had the reactors, we have uranium and coal power pollutes as fuck. Ofcourse I get pissed. Those two mini parties are in each big coalition and they are forcing both big parties to cut down on Nuclear Power or they will make parliament collapse.

Thrill_KIll
06-05-2008, 19:51
Imo Nuclear-weapons are the most dangerous in American hands. Many countries have Nuclear-weapons, but only America was cruel enough to use them.

Don't forget we revolted over 200 years ago too, we must all be treasonous terrorists!

Gunther TheBlack
06-05-2008, 20:04
just popped in the news, its only in german though

http://nachrichten.t-online.de/c/15/23/15/02/15231502.html

Barely note worthy, only greenpeace makes a fuzz about it.

Staatsschutz
06-05-2008, 20:11
Barely note worthy, only greenpeace makes a fuzz about it.

well infact the incident itself was barely noteworthy, but the slovenians in the meantime confessed they used the wrong type of form when they informed the authorities, and from there the european wide (false) alert took its course

Gunther TheBlack
06-05-2008, 20:13
Dude. It's costing us taxpayers billions of swedish crowns.
We've been importing dirty expensive power from fucking Poland because they shut down perfectly working reactors in our country.

So yeah...Coal power is much more enviromental friendly than nuclear AND it's cheaper? Bullshit!!!

We already had the reactors, we have uranium and coal power pollutes as fuck. Ofcourse I get pissed. Those two mini parties are in each big coalition and they are forcing both big parties to cut down on Nuclear Power or they will make parliament collapse.

You are absolutely correct on this.

I hate the hypocrit green movement that shut down nuclear plants and then import energy made by nuclear power plants.

In the mean while they replace their own nuclear power with coal plants which are 10000000 times worse than nuclaer plants.

ejnomad07
11-25-2008, 04:23
lol

Mods have to be asleep..no way..

Jackhowitzer
11-25-2008, 04:56

You're crazy squid hentai language intrigues me, tell me more.

Silverhandorder
11-25-2008, 05:04
Ban this motherfucker.

Brillen
11-25-2008, 05:32
OMG YOUR LIKE MINING FOSSIL FUEL (A.K.A. URANIUM)

Uranium is a fossil fuel? I thought it was an element like gold, silver, zinc, or iron. I didn't think dead animals produce uranium. Though that was more along the line of oil, gas, and coal.

Does this mean that when I die, I'll become a mound of irradiated mass that could one day destroy civilizations? cuz that would srsly be way coo. :ninja:

Kietharr
11-25-2008, 05:34
Mods have to be asleep..no way..

This is an infractible offense, should be ban worthy imo, could spark a panic or something with this kind of irresponsible necro posting.

ejnomad07
11-25-2008, 05:36
This is an infractible offense, should be ban worthy imo, could spark a panic or something with this kind of irresponsible necro posting.

They deleted the necro's post dumbass.

Morthor
11-25-2008, 05:37

STFU dumbass

white text... racist.

ejnomad07
11-25-2008, 05:40
STFU dumbass

white text... prejudice.

Fix't

Morthor
11-25-2008, 05:43
I'm gay and I have no penis

what? just because you ENSLAVED the black man makes you think its alright huh?

Enjoy your not having a penis.

Sunabozu
11-25-2008, 05:45

I love when europeans try to pin slavery on the U.S. when they're the ones who started it.

ColonelTEE3

Famous last words.

ejnomad07

Troll tactic earned many laughs from me. Good post.

Morthor
11-25-2008, 05:49
I love when europeans try to pin slavery on the U.S. when they're the ones who started it.

Oh, slavery started in the US LONG before europe, maybe if you had a PhD in history like me you would know.

Troll tactic earned many laughs from me. Good post.

I am 100% serious sir, I would respond with some substance if you didnt consistently attack black people with your implicit racial hatred.

Brillen
11-25-2008, 06:00
Oh, slavery started in the US LONG before europe, maybe if you had a PhD in history like me you would know.

Because the Romans never took slaves. The moors of southern spain never had slaves. PhD my ass, get your money back.

ColonelTEE3
11-25-2008, 06:02
Because the Romans never took slaves. The moors of southern spain never had slaves. PhD my ass, get your money back.

Oblivious man is oblivious.

Aeromir
11-25-2008, 06:03

Medieval Europe
In the early Middle Ages the Church condoned slavery – opposing it only when Christians were enslaved by ‘infidels’. Vikings raided Britain from 800 AD and sold their captives to markets in Istanbul and Islamic Spain. Religion was no barrier to the slave trade – Christians, Muslims and Jews all partook. The Black Death – a plague epidemic – made demand for domestic slaves soar in Italy. Slaves were often suspected of poisoning their masters and punishments were dire. One accused had her flesh torn off by hot pincers as she was drawn through the streets of Florence. In the 16th century Pope Paul III tried to stem Protestantism by threatening those who left the Catholic Church with enslavement.

also

The word ‘slave’ is adapted from Slav, originating from the time when the Germans supplied the slave markets of Europe with captured Slavs.

You sir, are full of fail.

Morthor
11-25-2008, 06:03

Spain is not a part of Europe you retard. And europe did not even exist when Rome was around! ffs get our facts straight before you try to sound smart, fucking idiot

The word ‘slave’ is adapted from Slav, originating from the time when the Germans supplied the slave markets of Europe with captured Slavs.

actually 'slave' was adapted from the latin word 'salaev'. again, do your research, noob.

Aeromir
11-25-2008, 06:08
Spain is not a part of Europe you retard. And europe did not even exist when Rome was around! ffs get our facts straight before you try to sound smart, fucking idiot

actually 'slave' was adapted from the latin word 'salaev'. again, do your research, noob.

Spain [speɪn] (help·info) (Spanish: España?·i, Spanish pronunciation: [esˈpaɲa]) or the Kingdom of Spain (Spanish: Reino de España), is a country located in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.Its mainland is bordered to the south and east by the Mediterranean Sea except for a small land boundary with Gibraltar; to the north by France, Andorra, and the Bay of Biscay; and to the west by the Atlantic Ocean and Portugal. Spanish territory also includes the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean off the African coast, and two autonomous cities in North Africa, Ceuta and Melilla, that border Morocco. With an area of 504,030 km², Spain is the second largest country in Western Europe after France.

:D

Aeromir
11-25-2008, 06:10

WORD HISTORY The derivation of the word slave encapsulates a bit of European history and explains why the two words slaves and Slavs are so similar; they are, in fact, historically identical. The word slave first appears in English around 1290, spelled sclave. The spelling is based on Old French esclave from Medieval Latin sclavus, “Slav, slave,” first recorded around 800. Sclavus comes from Byzantine Greek sklabos (pronounced sklävōs) “Slav,” which appears around 580. Sklavos approximates the Slavs' own name for themselves, the Slověnci, surviving in English Slovene and Slovenian. The spelling of English slave, closer to its original Slavic form, first appears in English in 1538. Slavs became slaves around the beginning of the ninth century when the Holy Roman Empire tried to stabilize a German-Slav frontier. By the 12th century stabilization had given way to wars of expansion and extermination that did not end until the Poles crushed the Teutonic Knights at Grunwald in 1410. • As far as the Slavs' own self-designation goes, its meaning is, understandably, better than “slave”; it comes from the Indo-European root *kleu–, whose basic meaning is “to hear” and occurs in many derivatives meaning “renown, fame.” The Slavs are thus “the famous people.” Slavic names ending in –slav incorporate the same word, such as Czech Bohu-slav, “God's fame,” Russian Msti-slav, “vengeful fame,” and Polish Stani-slaw, “famous for withstanding (enemies).”

Salaman
11-25-2008, 06:10
Spain is not a part of Europe you retard.

oh dear, I thought only Americans were allowed to be this ignorant about world geography.

Morthor
11-25-2008, 06:12
Spain [speɪn] (help·info) (Spanish: España?·i, Spanish pronunciation: [esˈpaɲa]) or the Kingdom of Spain (Spanish: Reino de España), is a country located in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.Its mainland is bordered to the south and east by the Mediterranean Sea except for a small land boundary with Gibraltar; to the north by France, Andorra, and the Bay of Biscay; and to the west by the Atlantic Ocean and Portugal. Spanish territory also includes the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean off the African coast, and two autonomous cities in North Africa, Ceuta and Melilla, that border Morocco. With an area of 504,030 km², Spain is the second largest country in Western Europe after France.

:D

Congratlations! you discovered how to copy and paste? how about you copy my dick to your face, you stupid fuckwad. Firstly, that is from wikipedia (aka, WRONG) 2nd, it is about modern spain, 3rd, stfu, 4th, everyone knows Russia is the largest country is europe, what a joke.

Brillen
11-25-2008, 06:12
And europe did not even exist when Rome was around!

By this arguement Europe still had slave before the US since slavery was supplied my europeans to the American colonies of the UK. By your arguement, the US didn't exist yet. God you are stupid.

Kietharr
11-25-2008, 06:13

Posting colored text is a bannable offense too, ask Dulu. White counts as a color.

Brillen
11-25-2008, 06:14
4th, everyone knows Russia is the largest country is europe, what a joke.

I'll ready again but I'm sure he said weatern Europe. Learn geography or the ability to read while getting that PhD?

Aeromir
11-25-2008, 06:15
Congratlations! you discovered how to copy and paste? how about you copy my dick to your face, you stupid fuckwad. Firstly, that is from wikipedia (aka, WRONG) 2nd, it is about modern spain, 3rd, stfu, 4th, everyone knows Russia is the largest country is europe, what a joke.

First: Wikipedia used with references is a good bet.
Second: You Stfu. You're obviously incompetent.
Third: Russia is a part of Eurasia MORON.

Again.... Full of Fail.

Morthor
11-25-2008, 06:18
[......]

rofl, where to start. OK, first: your grammar is horrible, even I can spell 'stabillisation' right. 'kleu' is nothing to do with 'slave', you racist fuck, anyone can tell that, (even you surely??)

And now you are trying to say that anyone from 'slave'enia is a slave to you? wtf is wrong with you people? American, obviously.

By this arguement Europe still had slave before the US since slavery was supplied my europeans to the American colonies of [B]the UK. By your arguement, the US didn't exist yet. God you are stupid.

The US did not even technically exist until 1941. Your notion that the US had been making slave colonies from true english people is absurd, please take less drugs.

Aeromir
11-25-2008, 06:21
rofl, where to start. OK, first: your grammar is horrible, even I can spell 'stabillisation' right. 'kleu' is nothing to do with 'slave', you racist fuck, anyone can tell that, (even you surely??)

And now you are trying to say that anyone from 'slave'enia is a slave to you? wtf is wrong with you people?

I was merely referencing back to the complete origins of the word, You are only attempting to draw attention away from the fact that you LIED about your level of intelligence and have been caught. I am no racist sir.

You However are a blemish to the average world IQ.

aww... whats wrong? backed into a corner and reduced to petty insults? gonna cry? waaaaaahhhh :lmao:

Morthor
11-25-2008, 06:26
I was merely referencing back to the complete origins of the word, You are only attempting to draw attention away from the fact that you LIED about your level of intelligence and have been caught. I am no racist sir.

You However are a blemish to the average world IQ.

aww... whats wrong? backed into a corner and reduced to petty insults? gonna cry? waaaaaahhhh :lmao:

It's funny you should say that, you are so VERY wrong in everything you just said. :)

My IQ is actually over 170, and I can prove it, not that I need to, when the quality of posts arguing against me are that of yourr's. :lmao:

I do have a PhD in history dumbass, from nottingham Trent university in 1999, check, if you like. Reuced to insults? Seems the reverse to me, it seems like you are only suggesting I'm insulting you, (which I am not at all -merely pointing out facts) to change the subject,

Brillen
11-25-2008, 06:29
The US did not even technically exist until 1941. Your notion that the US had been making slave colonies from true english people is absurd, please take less drugs.

Ok, first I wanna know where you happened to hear that the US was not a country until 1941. Last I heard, we declared independance in 1776. And formed our own government shortly after. The US then moved to win a second war of independence in 1812. The US would soo become a world superpower after winning the Spanish-American war. Now your just making shit up.

Aeromir
11-25-2008, 06:31
It's funny you should say that, you are so VERY wrong in everything you just said. :)

My IQ is actually over 170, and I can prove it, not that I need to, when the quality of posts arguing against me are that of yourr's. :lmao:

I do have a PhD in history dumbass, from nottingham Trent university in 1999, check, if you like. Reuced to insults? Seems the reverse to me, it seems like you are only suggesting I'm insulting you, (which I am not at all -merely pointing out facts) to change the subject,

Wow... pointing out facts includes accusing me of racism huh? telling me to copy your dick to my face? maybe you should take another look at the posts. the only insults I have used towards you are "Moron" and telling you how much you fail.

Yes, I would like proof of this PhD. Also, if this somehow turns out to be true, I would like contact info to the college to complain about their academic standards.

You have not made one valid argument that I have yet to prove wrong.

Brillen
11-25-2008, 06:34

He has yet to make a valid arguement period. Almost everything he's said was half-assed or made up.

EDIT--I'm still waiting for him to explain how the US officially became a country in 1941... That was the year when WWII started for the US I believe.

Morthor
11-25-2008, 06:39
Wow... pointing out facts includes accusing me of racism huh? telling me to copy your dick to my face? maybe you should take another look at the posts. the only insults I have used towards you are "Moron" and telling you how much you fail.

Yes, I would like proof of this PhD. Also, if this somehow turns out to be true, I would like contact info to the college to complain about their academic standards.

Anything I said was justified, any sufficicently educated person can tell this. As for insulting me, it really says alot about your mindset and real abhorance for human life. This only backs up my (true) beleife that you are racist, possibly even having nazi connections. FYI, I passed with a 2.1 ;)

Ok, first I wanna know where you happened to hear that the US was not a country until 1941. Last I heard, we declared independance in 1776. And formed our own government shortly after. The US then moved to win a second war of independence in 1812. The US would soo become a world superpower after winning the Spanish-American war. Now your just making shit up.
Last you heard? LOL and where did you learn that.. in an American school?

EXACTLY.

MY friend, I dont make things up, merely stating facts here, I'm trying to help you realise the truth that you have been so grosely mislead from.

Brillen
11-25-2008, 06:41

EXACTLY.

MY friend, I dont make things up, merely stating facts here, I'm trying to help you realise the truth that you have been so grosely mislead from.

You have yet to answer the question and list your source.

Morthor
11-25-2008, 06:47
You have yet to answer the question and list your source.

Question? Read your own posts, I see no question anywhere ;)

As for a source... someone of my intelligence does not really need a source, I can tell truth from falsities without thought on the matter. (PhD)

You're clearly on drugs, I'd reccomend shutting the fuck up.

Aeromir
11-25-2008, 06:47
Anything I said was justified, any sufficicently educated person can tell this. As for insulting me, it really says alot about your mindset and real abhorance for human life. This only backs up my (true) beleife that you are racist, possibly even having nazi connections. FYI, I passed with a 2.1 ;)

EXACTLY.

Holy Crap, You have to be the most idiotic person in this world.

You have no PhD.
You have no idea what you are talking about
Only a raving lunatic would agree with any of your so called "facts"

I would continue but you MUST be trolling at this point. There is no possibility that someone this stupid could exist.

Brillen
11-25-2008, 06:53
Question? Read your own posts, I see no question anywhere ;)

As for a source... someone of my intelligence does not really need a source, I can tell truth from falsities without thought on the matter. (PhD)

You're clearly on drugs, I'd reccomend shutting the fuck up.

I wanna know where you happened to hear that the US was not a country until 1941.

There you go. Spelled it out for you. Now prove to me that I was mislead all my life. Prove to me the the US was not a country untill 1941.

Morthor
11-25-2008, 06:54
Holy Crap, You have to be the most idiotic person in this world.

You have no PhD.
You have no idea what you are talking about
Only a raving lunatic would agree with any of your so called "facts"

I would continue but you MUST be trolling at this point. There is no possibility that someone this stupid could exist.

I am in no guise, I am not a troll.

Your incorrect capitalisation of 'crap' and 'you', although both being utterly vulgar words, just goes to show your ignorance of true knowledge. You continue to insult me without any foundation or premise. I conclude, sir, that it is you who are trolling me.

Now take your jew-hating to another place before you upset me further.

There you go. Spelled it out for you. Now prove to me that I was mislead all my life. Prove to me the the US was not a country untill 1941.

Well, really, I see no question mark, hence, no question is present.

Aeromir
11-25-2008, 06:55

Be careful...

You might be blown away by Morthor's "Supeeryor ejukashun" :lmao:

Morthor
11-25-2008, 06:59
Be careful...

You might be blown away by Morthor's "Supeeryor ejukashun" :lmao:

My superior ejaculation is another matter, lets keep the conversation civil, shall we?

Aeromir
11-25-2008, 07:02
I am in no guise, I am not a troll.

Your incorrect capitalisation of 'crap' and 'you', although both being utterly vulgar words, just goes to show your ignorance of true knowledge. You continue to insult me without any foundation or premise. I conclude, sir, that it is you who are trolling me.

Now take your jew-hating to another place before you upset me further..

The only foundation needed is located within each post you make.

I find it funny that you deem me a "jew-hater" even though you have no knowledge of my race or ethnic background.

Morthor
11-25-2008, 07:04
The only foundation needed is located within each post you make.

I find it funny that you deem me a "jew-hater" even though you have no knowledge of my race or ethnic background.

..need I say more?

Aeromir
11-25-2008, 07:06

..need I say more?

You could not have proven my point any more clearly!

Bloomington, Indiana is home of Indiana University. Well known to have one of the most racially and ethnically diverse populations of any University in the US.

Brillen
11-25-2008, 07:09
Well, really, I see no question mark, hence, no question is present.

Figured you would argue symatics to distrat the conversation. It's ok. You don't need to tell me you have to be like 13 years old.The fact that someone who lived in a counrty of Europe could not know that Spain was the second largest country in weastern europe followed by Fance and know much less about European history that someone from the US is quite sad. After all, the US is supposed to be full of fat ignorant fools right?

Hey everyone I know more than this guy. :D

ejnomad07
11-25-2008, 07:20
Posting colored text is a bannable offense too, ask Dulu. White counts as a color.

No it's obviously not or I would have been gone 1000+ posts ago, and they better ban the staffers who picked up my white posting trait if they change their minds now.

Hypseos
11-25-2008, 07:29
I’d love to know more about the no US before 1941 thing. Did they have a subtle name change or something?

Only a Civil Servant from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office could fail to notice the better part of a continent declaring independence.

Sunabozu
11-25-2008, 08:33
I think this Morthor guy was home schooled

Lictor
11-25-2008, 11:06

2012 is the end of the world :rolleyes:. First cost-efficient thermonuclear reactor comes in about 30-40 years.