PDA

View Full Version : Intresting 60 minutes/Ron Paul promoting clip..

Skree
06-04-2008, 12:39
The Ron Paul stuff is at the end. Some stuff in the 60 minutes part I hadn't heard before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inyCkCvqRO0&feature=related

Skree

Don JoHnson
06-04-2008, 13:55
every country gets the leader it deserves, thats the reason US got bush sr and jr

patriotism + stupidity = worst case scenario

lafayette
06-04-2008, 15:36
every country gets the leader it deserves

QFT

Not being the kind of person that believes in god, i still think this quote sums it up nicely.

"Dont let anyone make you think God chose America as his devine messionic force to be, the sort of policemen of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgemnet, and it seems i can hear god saying to america, you are too arrogant!, if you dont change your ways, i will rise up and break the backbone of your power! and i will place it in the hands of a nation that doesnt even know my name, be still and know that i am God!" - Dr Martin Luther King

diddums
06-04-2008, 21:05
every country gets the leader it deserves, thats the reason US got bush sr and jr

patriotism + stupidity = worst case scenario

so all those people who died in katrina because the government doesnt give a shit about them and spent the money that shouldve gone to make safe infrastructure on the war got what they deserved? fuck you

NOBODY ON THIS PLANET deserves to suffer under republican incompetence. NOONE. America did not deserve the past 8 years we are good people, we didnt even elect him, there was widespread voter intimidation and sabatoge of voting venues in black/hispanic/high poverty locations and urban regions (democratic strongholds). seriously, do you hate us so much you think we deserve this guy?

Don JoHnson
06-04-2008, 21:14
so all those people who died in katrina because the government doesnt give a shit about them and spent the money that shouldve gone to make safe infrastructure on the war got what they deserved? fuck you

NOBODY ON THIS PLANET deserves to suffer under republican incompetence. NOONE. America did not deserve the past 8 years we are good people, we didnt even elect him, there was widespread voter intimidation and sabatoge of voting venues in black/hispanic/high poverty locations and urban regions (democratic strongholds). seriously, do you hate us so much you think we deserve this guy?

Just some questions:
Did you revolt after he got elected the first time? have you demonstrated and blocked every street in the US so nothing comes along? Did you storm the whitehouse?

Did you revolt after he got elected the second time? have you demonstrated and blocked every street in the US so nothing comes along? Did you storm the whitehouse?

Did you revolt after the collapse of the twin towers which wasnt investrigated? have you demonstrated and blocked every street in the US so nothing comes along? Did you storm the whitehouse?

Arent you the proud nation of people with guns so they dont get suppressed? Dont you have your guns to defend, against all evil, even if it is the government itself?

The answer to all questions is NO, the majority didnt and so you got the leader you deserve. So stfu and get the next shity leader in the next voting. As long as you are american, your duty is to be patriotic, dont think, be patriotic thats all whats left from the once so great country .... its a shame

Ragnika
06-04-2008, 21:17

They deserve them in the sense that they do nothing otherwise to demand/appoint a new one if for some reason the current leader isn't getting the job done.

Sure we're good people, but stupid at the same time. Even in that video they show a clip of Bush stating one thing while running for office then hypocritically going against it with his actions after obtaining his position. Yet, for some reason we can't get the process started to impeach the fucker. In my opinion, it's because there aren't enough "awake" to realize that a mass movement needs to take place in order to get anything done or it could be because nobody even knows where to begin to pave the way for a social revolution.

Milo Hobgoblin
06-04-2008, 21:19
LMFAO.. this thread is like a left wing masturbation festival...

I wonder which one of you will have to eat the cookie.

lafayette
06-04-2008, 21:39

Huh? No.

America will continue to get exactly what it deserves. We have gotten so far off track for the ideals and princples we were founded upon. We reject the rule of law, self responseability and liberty. We give all our power to corrupt scum bags in DC who dont give 2 shits about the Constitution or the American people, only their own power and pandering to everyone and their brother to keep it.

We think we can run a global emprie, being the policemen of the world, bribeing and bombing our way to power. An every 4 years parading two douches bags with a D and R in front of their names, who are exacly the same as the last two and some how things are going to get better.

So as long as the majority of the American people remain apathetic, ignorant, play left vs right, or think that government will solve all their problems. yes, we will get exactly what we deserve.

If it takes more Bushs and more Katrinas or worse, for Americans to wake up, then so be it. Because i believe its the only thing that will.

Though if it makes you sleep better at night thinking Democrats love kittens and cup cakes, and Republicans steal candy from babies and push over people in wheel chairs , go right ahead.

Don JoHnson
06-04-2008, 21:41
and Republicans steal candy from babies and push over people in wheel chairs

yeah i saw that video on youtube!

lafayette
06-04-2008, 21:44
I love teh Ne0-Con cock! & Liberawz is teh debilz and hate Jesus

Fixt

Milo Hobgoblin
06-04-2008, 21:49
Fixt

So amusing.. problem is Im not a Republican and I trust John McCain about as far as I can throw him.

oh and I dont beleive in Jesus.

Trance
06-04-2008, 21:49
Interesting video.

Don JoHnson
06-04-2008, 21:50
So amusing.. problem is Im not a Republican and I trust John McCain about as far as I can throw him.

so you vote for obama?

lafayette
06-04-2008, 21:54

Then please do explain.

diddums
06-04-2008, 21:59
quotes from lafayette:

We think we can run a global emprie, being the policemen of the world, bribeing and bombing our way to power. -- thats nothing to do with most american people, thats the american government, it has nothing to do with its "constituents"

If it takes more Bushs and more Katrinas or worse, for Americans to wake up, then so be it. Because i believe its the only thing that will. -- I agree, most of america is "asleep" to the ways of the world, but that doesnt mean those people deserve poverty or violent police abuse/neglect

Though if it makes you sleep better at night thinking Democrats love kittens and cup cakes, and Republicans steal candy from babies and push over people in wheel chairs , go right ahead -- I hate them both, dont get it twisted. Just not equally. The democrats are in a league above the republicans, unforunately that is maybe the 3rd or 4th layer of hell.

We have gotten so far off track for the ideals and princples we were founded upon. We reject the rule of law, self responseability and liberty. -- Dont believe what you were taught in history class, we were founded on rascism. Did you know that the declaration of indepence referred to native americans as savages? Coloured/poor people were never meant to enjoy the same priveliges the white/wealthy landowners enjoy to this day under the constitution, and still do not.

We give all our power to corrupt scum bags in DC -- we do not give it to them, they take it from us, the 2000 election would not have been recognized internationally if america was a 3rd world country for reasons i can get into if you guys want.

Don JoHnson
06-04-2008, 22:01
we do not give it to them, they take it from us, the 2000 election would not have been recognized internationally if america was a 3rd world country for reasons i can get into if you guys want.

how about you dont get into it, but get out on the streets with your guns and show them what you think of it?

diddums
06-04-2008, 22:13
i have lived in the UK for 7 years and go to uni here, so no can do.

losinglife
06-05-2008, 05:56
ok guys, whos alt is diddums!?!? hmmm come forward now

CoolWaters
06-05-2008, 17:18
America did not deserve the past 8 yearsYes we did.

we are good people,No, we are fat, stupid assholes who don't don't have the good sense to get in out of the fucking rain.

we didnt even elect him, there was widespread voter intimidation and sabatoge of voting venues in black/hispanic/high poverty locations and urban regions (democratic strongholds).Under the system the fat, stupid population has allowed to develop over the past hundred years these things are assured. Yes, you are responsible for this. Your fat, stupid parents and grandparents are responsible.

seriously, do you hate us so much you think we deserve this guy?
Yes, and so did Benjamin Franklin.

Elemancer
06-05-2008, 17:35

Monarchy FTW! I knew I converted at least one person!

diddums
06-05-2008, 19:49
ok guys, whos alt is diddums!?!? hmmm come forward now

nobodys. ive only started posting, been following forumfall for a few years tho.

ejnomad07
11-25-2008, 04:23
lol

What retarded amusment you must get out of life...

lafayette
11-25-2008, 04:24
What retarded amusment you must get out of life...

Atleast hes necroing decent threads... most of them anyway.

ejnomad07
11-25-2008, 04:35
Atleast hes necroing decent threads... most of them anyway.

Don't jinx the situation.