06-03-2008, 21:25
Some scenes NSFW i guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErmkSAFgTZo
Phoebe Cates
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
Girls like her don't exist anymore today

shnedit
06-03-2008, 21:27
Never heard of her , but i wouldnt say no. unless she had a sweaty fanny rash or something.

Yobaj
06-03-2008, 21:28
Nothing special rly...

Agge
06-03-2008, 21:29
Not.

Blixa
06-03-2008, 21:29
Nothing special rly...

there's no vote for number three just yet. Why didn't you vote?

The Cougar
06-03-2008, 21:30
She's 45 now.

Darq
06-03-2008, 21:50
She's 45 now.

she still is one sexy mama tho
http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/ce/0211/PCates_150.jpg

Zwarp
06-03-2008, 21:51
can't see her boobs, can't vote

alfaroverall
06-03-2008, 21:51
Hot? Not especially, particularly when you take into account that she is an actress. Would I hit it? Hell yes. So I don't really fit any of the options.

Also, regarding her 45-year-old picture: lolbotox. Seriously, look at the wrinkles near the bottom of her face and compare them to the complete smoothness of her forehead. That doesn't happen naturally. It's also hideous; I'd rather a fully but evenly wrinkled face to that.

Yobaj
06-03-2008, 21:53
there's no vote for number three just yet. Why didn't you vote?
You're the reason.

Kaorn
06-03-2008, 21:54
Fast times at Ridgemont High?

She's the one right?

GFH_Spike
06-03-2008, 21:57
Here's a photo of her from '05. Nice figure, smooth skin, attractive face. She's hot enough, but I'm not sure about her personality.

http://l.yimg.com/img.movies.yahoo.com/ymv/us/img/flickr/12/89/001805531289.jpg

I doubt many here would toss her out of bed unless she let herself go over the three years that followed. As for back then during the '80s, you would have to be gay.

Regardless, she doesn't deserve her own thread on Forumfall. No woman does.

shnedit
06-03-2008, 21:58
Regardless, she doesn't deserve her own thread on Forumfall. No woman does.

Hillary Clinton's already got a few lol.

Kaorn
06-03-2008, 22:09

The rule still stands

GFH_Spike
06-03-2008, 22:17

When was Hillary ever a woman?

Dronagok
06-03-2008, 22:52
When was Hillary ever a woman?

to easy
and
Kristen Stewart FTW!

FraBaktos
06-03-2008, 23:21
I don't even think Hillary qualifies as a human being.

Metal Wolf
06-04-2008, 00:48
I don't even think Hillary qualifies as a human being.

Obey your lizard people overlords.

losinglife
06-04-2008, 04:59
uhm no... she is just average kthnx

Galadon
06-04-2008, 05:06
Some scenes NSFW i guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErmkSAFgTZo
Phoebe Cates
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
Girls like her don't exist anymore today

Yea she's hot, but I disagree with you that girls like her don't exist anymore, there are a few [in terms of celebrity girls]. Plus girls like that are no just hot, you can call a stripper or the slut on the corner hot...it's not the same thing.

Girls like Phoebe, Jessica Alba, and Mandy Moore, are hot, but beautiful, and virtuous...I don't know how to explain it. But there's more to them then "hot".

omnigol
06-04-2008, 05:11
But there's more to them then "hot".

Yeah, they're hot and you think they're virtuous.

GFH_Spike
06-04-2008, 05:54
Yea she's hot, but I disagree with you that girls like her don't exist anymore, there are a few [in terms of celebrity girls]. Plus girls like that are no just hot, you can call a stripper or the slut on the corner hot...it's not the same thing.

Girls like Phoebe, Jessica Alba, and Mandy Moore, are hot, but beautiful, and virtuous...I don't know how to explain it. But there's more to them then "hot".

Hotness is a fairly unimportant factor when stacked up against countless other qualities, at least regarding the relationship material that a woman is made from.

As for a quick fuck and/or benefits arrangement, some level of hotness is necessary.

Death's Chill
06-04-2008, 06:03
I think she's very hot. She bares close resemblance to Vanessa Carlton which I think is quite adorable. I usually go for "cute and innocent" over hot and sexy anyhow.

GFH_Spike
06-04-2008, 06:22
I think she's very hot. She bares close resemblance to Vanessa Carlton which I think is quite adorable. I usually go for "cute and innocent" over hot and sexy anyhow.

I've found that many seemingly innocent, 'cute' women actually just have passive-aggressive tendencies and communicate their desires in a very poor manner. I'm more attracted to those that know precisely what they're after, won't settle for anything less, remain wide open to new experiences, and aren't sheltered or naïve. Kinky, direct, and lacking moral indoctrination.

Yes, a woman who thinks as much as she feels. I'm fully aware that many Forumfallers regard that as a rarity. I agree.

Death's Chill
06-04-2008, 06:24
I'm not forsaking personality for appearance, I just know what I want. It's not something I control.

Besides, it's my theory that the cute and shy ones tend to be much more wild and kinky in the end, if you can get past their barriers. ;)

GFH_Spike
06-04-2008, 06:32
I'm not forsaking personality for appearance, I just know what I want. It's not something I control.

Besides, it's my theory that the cute and shy ones tend to be much more wild and kinky in the end, if you can get past their barriers. ;)

Quite true, but there are many women without the insecure and/or scarred emotional barriers who happen to be incredibly kinky as well.

In other words, they're both dirty sluts, one is just in the closet.

Xinnro
06-04-2008, 06:39
Can I change my vote? I thought we were voting based on the guy.

Death's Chill
06-04-2008, 07:04
Quite true, but there are many women without the insecure and/or scarred emotional barriers who happen to be incredibly kinky as well.

In other words, they're both dirty sluts, one is just in the closet.

True, but then isn't the former better, as I find that it's more fun when you have to work at it. If they are easy, well that's not really entertaining. ;)

Darq
06-04-2008, 07:08

they've got charisma :)

GFH_Spike
06-04-2008, 07:20
True, but then isn't the former better, as I find that it's more fun when you have to work at it. If they are easy, well that's not really entertaining. ;)

Dealing with various insecurities is not fun, especially during relationships. :(

As for the scars, what caused them may have been fun. At the time. I've dealt with enough drama (and caused my fair share) for a life or three.

Death's Chill
06-04-2008, 07:29
Dealing with various insecurities is not fun, especially during relationships. :(

As for the scars, what caused them may have been fun. At the time. I've dealt with enough drama (and caused my fair share) for a life or three.

Well this is all theory, so don't mind me. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe you just had bad luck. :p

GFH_Spike
06-04-2008, 07:46
Well this is all theory, so don't mind me. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe you just had bad luck. :p

Some people have issues that place their partner in a situation where they are serving as guardian instead of sharing the burdens of the relationship. That is, an unequal distribution of responsibility falls on your shoulders. Drama ensues.

I could warn you to avoid that, but the best lessons learned are from experience.

The Cougar
06-04-2008, 08:20
Can I change my vote? I thought we were voting based on the guy.
So what did you vote then?

GFH_Spike
06-04-2008, 08:30
So what did you vote then?

I'm fairly certain that he selected the third option.

IcePillow
06-04-2008, 20:46
Why is "sexy teen stripping on her bed" in the bar to the right? o_O

Matriel
06-04-2008, 21:18
Hot? Not especially, particularly when you take into account that she is an actress. Would I hit it? Hell yes. So I don't really fit any of the options.

Also, regarding her 45-year-old picture: lolbotox. Seriously, look at the wrinkles near the bottom of her face and compare them to the complete smoothness of her forehead. That doesn't happen naturally. It's also hideous; I'd rather a fully but evenly wrinkled face to that.

Is it lonely up there on your pedastool of ridicuously high standards?

PaleOne
06-05-2008, 16:37
Yeah its too bad my wife looks just like her....

Scully
06-05-2008, 17:44
Ali Larter <3