PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend Caught Cheating

GFH_Spike
06-02-2008, 05:44
Alright, here's the scenario. You come home several hours early after having told your girlfriend that you would be out late for work (switch work to whatever the fuck else if that doesn't apply to you). As you step through the front door, you hear a distinctly feminine moan from the bedroom followed by a male groan. You approach the bedroom and peer in to find your girlfriend's legs spread and some random guy thrusting into her...

How do you handle the situation?

(Females, replace gender references as necessary)

heroshade
06-02-2008, 05:46
you run in, pull a drawer out of the dresser and sprint away with it

Spart
06-02-2008, 05:47
Bar the doors and block the windows, then burn the house down.

Silverhandorder
06-02-2008, 05:48
Beat the motherfucker mercilessly for doing it in your house. Then throw the bitch out.

-Havoc-
06-02-2008, 05:49
I'd join in and 2-way the bitch. May as well turn a bad situation to my favor.

Xinnro
06-02-2008, 05:50
I'd smile at her, sit down on a chair next to the bed, look at her with a serious face and say. "You should probally get tested..."

heroshade
06-02-2008, 05:50
go buy a katana and perform seppuku on them

Crying Hyena
06-02-2008, 05:51
Beat the shit out of him then after he's thoroughly fucked up, send her home with him.

Xinnro
06-02-2008, 05:52
go buy a katana and perform seppuku on them

You can't really perform seppuku on anyone other then yourself....

Ofuscado
Videotape the whole thing incognito. Make many copies. Send them to her friends and relatives. Name it "why I broke up with my girlfriend", only don't break up with her. Let her find out from her loved ones.

heroshade

doesn't someone have to behad you?

Xinnro
06-02-2008, 05:53
doesn't someone have to behad you?

Nope. Unless the person requests it.

heroshade
06-02-2008, 05:55
Nope. Unless the person requests it.

oh. well then, buy a gun and perform rambuku on them?

pardon my forumfails, im tired tonight

WhiteGuy
06-02-2008, 05:56
ground and pound.

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 05:58
Videotape the whole thing incognito. Make many copies. Send them to her friends and relatives. Name it "why I broke up with my girlfriend", only don't break up with her. Let her find out from her loved ones.

This one wins so far. I'm doing this if it ever happens.

Kheiron
06-02-2008, 05:59
Take photos to send to her father, beat the crap out of him, and then kick them both out naked.

Rahavin
Lock the door, set the place on fire.

Shaehl
Well if she's cheating she:

A. Is weak
B. Doesn't value the relationship
C. Doesn't value me
D. Some combination of the above

Regardless, the gloves would come off. I would super glue a dog to her naked body in a suspicious position and then kick her out.

Coronach
06-02-2008, 06:00

Proxy seppuku.

epicor
06-02-2008, 06:01
I chose force both of them to get out because chances are the dude thinks hes just scoring with some skank. No reason to punish him for that. On the other hand if it was a friend of yours or something along that line people would probably die. Though it depends on the girl too. If she was a benefriend if prob join in. If shes a wife, she gets insta-ban from all PB servers with no respawn.

Shiva-PIC
06-02-2008, 06:02

I change my vote to this.

Xinnro
06-02-2008, 06:02
Perhaps you should reflect on how you were incapable of properly pleasing your woman so she had to seek fulfillment elsewhere?

Krylas
06-02-2008, 06:08
Perhaps you should reflect on how you were incapable of properly pleasing your woman so she had to seek fulfillment elsewhere?

You really do live in jackass land.

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 06:10

lol I knew this was going to come up and even though it sounds like he's being a jackass he's right. This is one reason why women cheat at least from what i've read from articles + other bull shit lol. I personally haven't had it happen to me so I wouldn't know everything.

Fudgy_Neeples
06-02-2008, 06:14
I would give them a high five and join in on the fun. However, there would be one too many lightsabers for this battle...

Shaehl
06-02-2008, 06:16
lol I knew this was going to come up and even though it sounds like he's being a jackass he's right. This is one reason why women cheat at least from what i've read from articles + other bull shit lol. I personally haven't had it happen to me so I wouldn't know everything.

That's bullshit, if a man can keep his pants on, so can a woman. Unless your relationship revolves around sex. In that case, once the sex goes stale, cheating is inevitable.

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 06:17
That's bullshit, if a man can keep his pants on, so can a woman. Unless your relationship revolves around sex. In that case, once the sex goes stale, cheating is inevitable.

That's awfully sexist lol. You should probably get a girlfriend maybe you'd learn a lot about them :P.

Xinnro
06-02-2008, 06:17

Sorry, you must have a very sore history with this subject. Don't worry, it wasn't your fault.

Razel
06-02-2008, 06:20
i say your all plebes and will schooled many times in your lifetimes

neway... it depends on the individual. What you choose is acceptable or isn't is something you should have discussed with the female before ya caught her with her pants down. Same can be applied to any kind of relationship.

Camelmix
06-02-2008, 06:22

I am doing this too, unless my camera is in that room. Then i would leave and come back when I said I would and see how she reacts.

GFH_Spike
06-02-2008, 06:22
I would give them a high five and join in on the fun. However, there would be one too many lightsabers for this battle...

I had forgotten to mention that I would also join in on the fun, assuming that I was in such a polygamous arrangement with said girlfriend. If not, both of them can hit the road. I would probably be open to her calls afterwards, but nobody should remain near me while I seethe and slam my fist into what would have been the guy's face.

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 06:23
I am doing this too, unless my camera is in that room. Then i would leave and come back when I said I would and see how she reacts.

lol @ leave and come back

add in extra hard unpleasant sex and then kicking her out and it's golden

Camelmix
06-02-2008, 06:34
lol @ leave and come back

add in extra hard unpleasant sex and then kicking her out and it's golden

I would like to see how well she cleaned up after her fuck session 3 or 4 hours prior to my return

Lethn
06-02-2008, 06:37
I think anyone that's willing to cheat on someone they already have without even bothering to say why especially if they've been in a long term relationship is nothing more than a low life scumbag.

I'd guess along with throwing them out I'd do what I did when I found out that a girl I liked was just screwing with my emotions, tell everyone I know what a bunch of sluts they are and they're not to be trusted so that they couldn't try and hurt any of my other friends either, I did this once and the girl ended up not having a real boyfriend for the entire year I was there from what I heard.

I specialize in overkill :D

Xinnro
06-02-2008, 06:38
I think anyone that's willing to cheat on someone they already have without even bothering to say why especially if they've been in a long term relationship is nothing more than a low life scumbag.

Sticks and Stones...

Camelmix
06-02-2008, 06:39
Sticks and Stones...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I have herpes
And so do you.

Lorth
06-02-2008, 06:41
beat the shit out of the guy, whip out the camera and your dick, force them to do degrading things and break up with her...

or if you love her, break up with her and try to move on.

jordanleroux
06-02-2008, 06:43
She better hope I am too drunk to take an accurate swing at her.

Bravot
06-02-2008, 06:43
In MY house?

Taking out my camera, and like other posters have suggested, email them to her friends, family, boss, coworkers. However, I wouldn't stop there. I would find out the guy's name and do the same to him. After that, I would cab jam his house, post their phone numbers on places like 4chan repeatedly (along with the pictures), have free condoms sent to THEM AND their parents, order every free form of religious text available and have it sent to them. After that, I think I would be pretty finished with the dude.

As for the girl, I would have at least 15 cabs sent to her house, order pizza from every available pizza place, file complaints about her work performance by phone, and probably find a girl, fuck her, and call her in the middle of doing so.

Cheating is the ultimate bitch slap. Cheating in your boyfriend's house is against the fucking law. She deserves what's coming to her (or in her?).

LanMandragon
06-02-2008, 06:48
I have never understood the desire to beat up the other guy.

It's not his fault your girl is a whore, how the fuck should he know?

If it's a guy you know, that's another story.

I like the video and picture idea, but honestly I would probably go into the room and just say "out bitch".

Post the pictures on forumfall?

Xinnro
06-02-2008, 06:52
In MY house?

Taking out my camera, and like other posters have suggested, email them to her friends, family, boss, coworkers. However, I wouldn't stop there. I would find out the guy's name and do the same to him. After that, I would cab jam his house, post their phone numbers on places like 4chan repeatedly (along with the pictures), have free condoms sent to THEM AND their parents, order every free form of religious text available and have it sent to them. After that, I think I would be pretty finished with the dude.

As for the girl, I would have at least 15 cabs sent to her house, order pizza from every available pizza place, file complaints about her work performance by phone, and probably find a girl, fuck her, and call her in the middle of doing so.

Cheating is the ultimate bitch slap. Cheating in your boyfriend's house is against the fucking law. She deserves what's coming to her (or in her?).

So I am assuming you are the pyscho boyfriend who gets slapped with the restraining order since you can't get over the fact that she found somebody better than you?

Lethn
06-02-2008, 06:53
rofl that's why you break them emotionally Xinnro ;) no evidence :p

Galadon
06-02-2008, 06:55
Other then the one obuscado said about taping it incognito then breaking up with her by way of her family and friends telling her cuz they saw the tape.

Which is brilliant btw.

It all depends on how crazy in love I was with this girl, cuz love can make ppl do some stupid shit. Beating the fuck out of the guy and throwing the bitch out would be as far as I would go in the case. I'm not a killer-type.

If I wasn't so crazy in love [as most relationships tend to cool down over time] I'd probably call her a slut or something and walk out of the house to cool down.

Come back throw her and her shit out and never speak to her again. Any attempts by her to get forgiveness would be blocked like air is blocked by 5 feet of concrete.

I don't forgive betrayals, and sometimes even minor things can be betrayals. My trust is freely given, or earned and is when I give my trust to someone I give it fully, and fully support them. Once I am betrayed I don't forgive and it's impossible to gain trust again.

I said I'm not violent and never against women but throwing her shit out of the window into the nearest patch of dirt of puddle of mud would do wonders at calming me down. Then smoking a joint.

Bravot
06-02-2008, 06:56
So I am assuming you are the pyscho boyfriend who gets slapped with the restraining order since you can't get over the fact that she found somebody better than you?

Nah... I am far from psycho. My house just doesn't appreciate being desecrated by the bitch and some guy.

If she did it in HER house? Fine, take him.

Xinnro
06-02-2008, 06:59
Nah... I am far from psycho. My house just doesn't appreciate being desecrated by the bitch and some guy.

If she did it in HER house? Fine, take him.

There was no offense intended in my last post btw. For some reason, I just have an immense amount of malice towards humanity today.

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 07:02
rofl that's why you break them emotionally Xinnro ;) no evidence :p

IMO the best way to do this is send them into a depression. The best way to do that is not to kick her out without a word but to rather take it harshly, be fake emotional and then break up with her. You can add stuff into that cycle like telling all her friends etc.

Shaehl
06-02-2008, 07:02
That's awfully sexist lol. You should probably get a girlfriend maybe you'd learn a lot about them :P.

How the fuck is that sexist? Are you suggesting that men who cheat are scum while women who cheat are merely victims of poor male performance? Lol, don't even talk.

And Xinnro, my GF died because of cancer that got to save me from black people, thanks for mocking her sacrifice.

Razel
06-02-2008, 07:03
There was no offense intended in my last post btw. For some reason, I just have an immense amount of malice towards humanity today.

that a way to say your working on your post count?

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 07:04
How the fuck is that sexist? Are you suggesting that men who cheat are scum while women who cheat are merely victims of poor male performance? Lol, don't even talk.

And Xinnro, my GF died because of cancer that got to save me from black people, thanks for mocking her sacrifice.

Wow your pretty stupid. I was referring to "IF A MAN CAN KEEP HIS PANTZORZ ON A WOMEN CAN 2". Get laid and learn about women quit putting pussy on a pedestal this isn't the 1920's for god's sake.

finalproduct
IMO the best way to do this is send them into a depression. The best way to do that is not to kick her out without a word but to rather take it harshly, be fake emotional and then break up with her. You can add stuff into that cycle like telling all her friends etc.

Or as some people call it: "Being a woman".

Bravot

No worries - I mean, I also dragged it out for dramatic effect. Not like I would actually do all that stuff... it just sounded funny to me.

jordanleroux
06-02-2008, 07:05

Eh?

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 07:05
Or as some people call it: "Being a woman".

Indeed you are truly a master at this art.

finalproduct
06-02-2008, 07:06
Indeed you are truly a master at this art.

My power is maximum.

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 07:07

Eh?

omg! BLACK PEOPLE GAVE HER CANCER WE DISCOVERED WHERE CANCERZ COMES FROM

Cheezo
I chose kill someone, because I could see myself whiting out and waking up in some blood. Still, what you think you'll wind up doing isn't always what you wind up doing, so it could be anything. Probably nothing really clever, considering my mind would be too clouded with rage and betrayal to pull up anything like that.

GFH_Spike
I may as well add the classic 'Fuck her mother'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLA_f7S0cw&e

paade
"terribly sorry to burst in like this, but anyone care for a cup of coffee? After youre done, of course."

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 07:08
My power is maximum and I use Tampax Pearl.

Fix't.

Madrandomize
If it was a wife,i would tape it and get divorce.Proceed to court and get all the belongings.

If it was a girlfriend,i would tape it and leave without getting noticed if i could then sent it to friends and families and then sell it on the intrawebs for big money.

If i didn't knew the dude then i would leave him be.

If i did knew the dude then i would pay people to break his both legs.No need to get dirty and stuff... there are trained professionals for this kind of jobs.

The last night,right after all the wheels of my plan are in motion i would take the bitch out in a public place,proceed with having sex with her and then throw her naked in that place and drive away.

finalproduct
Fixed.

COUNTER-FIX HIM IN THE WEAK POINT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE!

Lethn
06-02-2008, 07:09
To be honest I don't even know why there are people in here joking about this type of shit, if you have a problem with a relationship or you want to stop it you tell them the truth, not fuck someone and get caught doing it causing your b/f or g/f to have emotional scars for the rest of their life.

Quite frankly since I last tried getting a g/f I've had a seriously hard time trusting any girl, if one cheated on me then I probably wouldn't want to date for at least a few years, call me a pansy but I don't want to get caught up in that kind of crap which is why if I'm going to get a girlfriend now I want to have a good time doing it and with someone I can trust that's honest, I'm genuinely amazed that with all the emotional bullshit I've gone through I haven't created plans to take over the world or butcher anyone that's tried screwing with me.

finalproduct
06-02-2008, 07:10
To be honest I don't even know why there are people in here joking about this type of shit, if you have a problem with a relationship or you want to stop it you tell them the truth, not fuck someone and get caught doing it causing your b/f or g/f to have emotional scars for the rest of their life.

Quite frankly since I last tried getting a g/f I've had a seriously hard time trusting any girl, if one cheated on me then I probably wouldn't want to date for at least a few years, call me a pansy but I don't want to get caught up in that kind of crap which is why if I'm going to get a girlfriend now I want to have a good time doing it and with someone I can trust that's honest, I'm genuinely amazed that with all the emotional bullshit I've gone through I haven't created plans to take over the world or butcher anyone that's tried screwing with me.

It's because you're fat and ugly and have a small penis.

Lethn
06-02-2008, 07:12
Try posting longer next time and not quoting my post to cover up your own inadequacy so that I actually might care you french pansy, your probably an acne covered nerd who plays World of Warcraft all day aren't you?

Madrandomize
Sry for the double post but i think it deserves a post of its own.

You can boil (large amount) water and then go inside and throw it on them.The guys dick might fall off at the end ,or the bitch's tits,its a win-win situation either way.

paade
I'm genuinely amazed that with all the emotional bullshit I've gone through I haven't created plans to take over the world or butcher anyone that's tried screwing with me.

exception among us, then.

finalproduct
06-02-2008, 07:13
Try posting longer next time so that I actually might care you french pansy

Sure thing, chief.

Xinnro
06-02-2008, 07:15
omg! BLACK PEOPLE GAVE HER CANCER WE DISCOVERED WHERE CANCERZ COMES FROM

Is that really surprising? I thought everything negative in the world today came from Black people.

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 07:18
I may as well add the classic 'Fuck her mother'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLA_f7S0cw&e

I love it.

RootBeerFloat
06-02-2008, 07:21
Already have it planned out. Walk in see them, quietly creep over and grab gun. Shoot three shots into mans back.

Claim to police I thought he was raping her.

GFH_Spike
06-02-2008, 07:40
Already have it planned out. Walk in see them, quietly creep over and grab gun. Shoot three shots into mans back.

Claim to police I thought he was raping her.

I've considered that, but if it was some random guy that she brought home who had no idea of a boyfriend existing, I would feel some remorse for ending his life.

If I was single and had an offer of sex from an attractive woman, I wouldn't be asking many questions after glancing at the hands and noticing the lack of a ring.

I love it.

As do I.

Lejar
06-02-2008, 07:45
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I have herpes
And so do you.

Iron complexes are red,
Copper solutions are blue,
I like chemistry,
What about you?

Sorry I couldn't help myself... I'll go jump from the fifth story lab now. :p

Oh and so I have something on topic I'll say that I'd prolly just start cooking in the kitchen. They'll smell it and freak out. I'd tell the girl I came home early to make her dinner (although I'm the one that cooks... but just for argument's sake) and she'll feel guilty. Then I'd throw boiling water all over the guy.

heroshade
06-02-2008, 07:47
i decided to have wild revenge sex with her (http://bp2.blogger.com/_-q5tLoLUvMk/SBSXx-851bI/AAAAAAAAAxk/ADxUZJ1LTk8/s1600-h/06.jpg)

Lejar
06-02-2008, 07:50
i decided to have wild revenge sex with her (http://bp2.blogger.com/_-q5tLoLUvMk/SBSXx-851bI/AAAAAAAAAxk/ADxUZJ1LTk8/s1600-h/06.jpg)

Just wild revenge sex? I'd be vindicating for years to come, then.

Tomaj
06-02-2008, 07:51
id cough loudly and ask what was going on. then before either can talk id tell them to leave if she didnt move right away id yell it at her. then id tell the guy to hold on for a sec and castrait him. justification for fucking my girl friend and nither would have time to dress before forced to leave all the more humiliation for them both. and for those of you who think that girls have the right to cheat becase you can satisfy her. thats why you A. buy her a dildo so you can please her more. B. find a way to make your dick bigger. problem solved and chances are she wont leave you for not pleaseing her.

Cheezo
06-02-2008, 07:53

I think I see someone who needs to go on a rampage of one-night stands. I'm not really a "Fuck her and leave her" kinda guy, but I see that being very beneficial to you, my good man.

I've considered that, but if it was some random guy that she brought home who had no idea of a boyfriend existing, I would feel some remorse for ending his life.

Well, on the plus side, she'd probably feel worse for bringing him in, not telling him you existed and getting him killed. So, I guess there's her punishment. Might even stick to her for the rest of her life.

Lethn
06-02-2008, 07:57
I think I see someone who needs to go on a rampage of one-night stands. I'm not really a "Fuck her and leave her" kinda guy, but I see that being very beneficial to you, my good man.

Okay this is sigged, when I saw that post I went "Woh! What the fuck?!" lol :D I think behind my back there are quite a few of my friends trying to conspire to get me laid actually -_- especially in the re-enactment group lmao.

I'm still trying to figure out why loads of people are thinking that when they get to know me better lol, well okay not loads of people, mostly just the guys.

Spikey
06-02-2008, 08:23
I think revenge sex with a vulnerable 16 year old is on the cards.

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 08:26

JAIL BAIT ABORT ABORT!

Seriously, just look at those buck teeth.

Leathlord

Asshole beat me to it.

heroshade

you know it

Rigan Pere
06-02-2008, 08:35
Hmm. Revenge my screwing her mum or sister (provided their hot and the sister legal of course) :D and tape it to send it her whilst your at it

Aery
06-02-2008, 08:36
Epic thread ?

Leathlord
06-02-2008, 08:37
Little bit off topic but I heard there is this new product that women can have put in their vagina that is sort of like teeth and impossible to remove if interacted with like a penis. Leave one of those behind when you go out to work :P.

heroshade
06-02-2008, 08:43
Little bit off topic but I heard there is this new product that women can have put in their vagina that is sort of like teeth and impossible to remove if interacted with like a penis. Leave one of those behind when you go out to work :P.

owned

as i said earlier, i'de just fuck abbey diaz

Arkh
06-02-2008, 09:36
Monogamy is overrated.

heroshade
06-02-2008, 09:38
JAIL BAIT ABORT ABORT!

dont worry, she's an argentinian celebrity, no one would use her as bait *shifty eyes*

IcePillow
06-02-2008, 09:38
(Females, replace gender references as necessary)

Females? Here?

Nehemia
06-02-2008, 10:22
"Hey dude, thanks for warming her up, you really wouldn't have needed to."
Then force the dude leave and continue where they were.
Discussions later.

Staatsschutz
06-02-2008, 10:45
should have been multiple choices, but i voted for "beat them both" (at least if hes smaller and weaker than i, otherwise id just beat her, after hes gone though)

Viluin
06-02-2008, 11:27
I'd kill them both, but since that wasn't an option I said I'd beat them both up.

Nexus
06-02-2008, 11:34
Walk in, casually collect their clothes whilst they lie there horrified then go outside and throw them in a lake.

THEN kick them the fuck out.

BlackVolgan
06-02-2008, 12:17
i just upper-cutted a new born baby through 300 sheets of fresh corrugated iron.

dhmacdonell
06-02-2008, 12:38
Do what I did (well i didnt catch them fucking, she just told me she was in love w/ another guy on Xmas day)...

1. Setup a parent watchdog software on her pc to log everything and send the logs to your comuter via the network shared drive.

2. Gather phone records.

3. Call local hotels and ask for receipts under your name.

4. Hand over evidence of infidelity over to JAG Lawyers after you kick her out of your house and hang on to the "worldly goods" accumulated throughout the marriage.

5. (optional) Throw half her clothes off the condo balcony when you kick her out, and then give the other half away to random girls you sleep with later on.

6. Live in a "fidelity state" (like Arkansas) where proof of infidelity is just as good as proving they abused drugs, alcohol, YOU, etc. and take EVERYTHING. Condo, house, two cars, all the $$ in the bank.

7. Split the debt w/ the whorebag (except the 4g's for her diamond solitaire... she can have all that, and the rings, which depreciated 80% value)

8. Laugh all the way home from the JAG office after your lawyer tells you HER lawyer didnt dispute your terms.

9. Finally, have it stated in the divorce decree that she WILL have a court ordered name change back to her maiden because the whore doesn't deserve the name you worked so hard to make reputable.

10. Post all your "home videos" on the internet after getting "burglarized." (keeps you from getting sued)

the end

of course i voted for "cold revenge"

Tharkon Fargor
06-02-2008, 12:41
It all depends. If it was someone I was in love with I'd tell them both to get the fuck out and would probably never talk to that person again.
It would be different if she had perhaps kissed some other dude in a bathroom or something drunk at a party. But in my house?! GTFO.

If it was just some random GF I'd whip out the camera and post the shit all over the net, ofcourse without them ever knowing who posted it. Ofcourse I would have then "seen" this on the camera, told her to go fuck herself and slapped her.
The guy I wouldn't give a shit about, not he who's supposed to be faithful it's her.

The most cruel thing would ofcourse be to threaten to post it on the net if they don't pay up or do some shit. But I doubt I'd be that pissed.

EDIT: That shit about lawyers...Nah - If the world has gone so far that you can't cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend without getting sued then the first thing I would be doing is moving out from that state anyway.
I'd have my revenge on them or just cut her of, but damn sueing her/him is just low and pathethic.

dhmacdonell
06-02-2008, 12:56
EDIT: That shit about lawyers...Nah - If the world has gone so far that you can't cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend without getting sued then the first thing I would be doing is moving out from that state anyway.
I'd have my revenge on them or just cut her of, but damn sueing her/him is just low and pathethic.

Wife... not gf ;) ex-wife to be more precise.

She never worked, didn't try to further her education, and lived off my income completely. I was deployed twice in our marriage... she reaped the benefits.

I didn't really sue, she sued me for divorce, i just had my lawyer set the circumstances for that divorce in my favor. Because they were deserved...

Misha
06-02-2008, 12:58
GFH_Spike, you are truly sad. Cute thread is really cute. How is your girlfriend?

Tharkon Fargor
06-02-2008, 13:00
Wife... not gf ;) ex-wife to be more precise.

She never worked, didn't try to further her education, and lived off my income completely. I was deployed twice in our marriage... she reaped the benefits.

I didn't really sue, she sued me for divorce, i just had my lawyer set the circumstances for that divorce in my favor. Because they were deserved...

Aight man, that's good.

Mordhak
06-02-2008, 13:02
Beat the shit out of them both. For great justice.

Lethn
06-02-2008, 13:33
Why do guys seem convinced that I need to get laid? :( lol

ExiliuM
06-02-2008, 13:50
I'd beat the living shit out of the guy and force them both out. I selected beating them both because that was the closest option..

akrippler
06-02-2008, 13:51
Yeah beat the shit out of him, then drag her ass on the front lawn and lock the door.

APEist
06-02-2008, 15:11

Exactly my thoughts... how fucking kickass would that be? Or you could make the video and then blackmail either the dude, the chick, or both of them.

sulph
06-02-2008, 15:36
Turkey Slap them both.

Suitepee
06-02-2008, 15:43
Sneak back out of the house and then call the house up on your mobile phone. Announce to your GF/BF that you're coming home about an hour early from work.

Then walk through your house door about 20 seconds later. Priceless expression on their faces will endure as they're trying to 'hide the evidence' and hear you coming in. :D

Carl Ragadamn
06-02-2008, 15:50
I selected other...I have already told her the consequences of cheating:

step 1: Confine woman and guy
step 2: Hunt and kill everyone and everything they have ever loved
step 3: Kill the guy slowly
step 4: Release the woman unharmed to witness the destruction she caused
step 5: Make a run for a non-extradition country or drop off the grid

Mordhak
06-02-2008, 16:17
I selected other...I have already told her the consequences of cheating:

step 1: Confine woman and guy
step 2: Hunt and kill everyone and everything they have ever loved
step 3: Kill the guy slowly
step 4: Release the woman unharmed to witness the destruction she caused
step 5: Make a run for a non-extradition country or drop off the grid

Or you could just give them a good beating, throw them out, get a new and better girlfriend and live a normal life.

But I guess that's too common to post on a macho forum like this.

Carl Ragadamn
06-02-2008, 16:23
Or you could just give them a good beating, throw them out, get a new and better girlfriend and live a normal life.

But I guess that's too common to post on a macho forum like this.

I like all or nothing solutions to simple problems, it makes life interesting.

terafis
06-02-2008, 16:35
Pull down pants, whip out cock, climb on top and fuck the guy in the ass

korosec
06-02-2008, 16:48
Pull down pants, whip out cock, climb on top and fuck the guy in the ass

hahahah that be somthing .

Thrill_KIll
06-02-2008, 17:21
A good friend of mine who I grew up with caught his wife in bed with a guy she had been seeing on the side.

All he did was shake the guys hand, tell him "thanks man, you did me a favor." and told her to be sure not to forget any of her stuff when they were done. I was like most of you in saying I would have beaten someone or something...but he put it this way to me:

"Dude, a woman won't do anything she doesn't want to do. And that guy fucking her saved me a lot of years of bullshit and a lot of money in a divorce court (they had two children)by showing me she was a cheating whore. Besides, if she pulled her pants down in front of you and you didn't fuck her...I wouldn't say thanks, I would ask if you were gay."

And those, my forumfall friends, are words to live by.

Lethn
06-02-2008, 17:23
hahah that's brilliant I prefer my way though personally :p I wouldn't have the patience to do something like that, because I honestly believe people who cheat on others are just scumbags the same goes for people who manipulate or lie behind their backs.

Zokten
06-02-2008, 17:25
Type it put it on the internet and force them to get the fuck out.

Metal Wolf
06-02-2008, 17:25
Surprise butsexxx times 2.

heroshade
06-02-2008, 18:40
JAIL BAIT ABORT ABORT!

yes, look at those buck teeth

then scroll down

Chomp
06-02-2008, 19:13
I voted for beat them both, but then I thought about it. I thought what would Rambo do? But decided that whatever Rambo would do wouldn't be harsh enough. So I thought what would Cartmen do? And I was reminded of South Park episode 1201 - Tonsil Trouble. That's what I would do.

The Cougar
06-02-2008, 19:35
I voted "beat them both" as it was the closest option to what I would do: First, I would beat the shit out of him. Why would I care if he thought she was available? I'm pissed and I need to react somehow. Then I would force her out, violently if necessary. Lastly, I'd log on Forumfall.

Reikson
06-02-2008, 19:44
I like the Bas Rutten solution

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8H3jtRT3YLA&feature=user

about 1:20 into the video

rekker
06-02-2008, 20:12
I'd throw them both out... but if I knew the dude banging her, he'd definitely get a fist to the face and a kick up his arse on the way out.

Damwa
06-02-2008, 20:54
A good friend of mine who I grew up with caught his wife in bed with a guy she had been seeing on the side.

All he did was shake the guys hand, tell him "thanks man, you did me a favor." and told her to be sure not to forget any of her stuff when they were done. I was like most of you in saying I would have beaten someone or something...but he put it this way to me:

"Dude, a woman won't do anything she doesn't want to do. And that guy fucking her saved me a lot of years of bullshit and a lot of money in a divorce court (they had two children)by showing me she was a cheating whore. Besides, if she pulled her pants down in front of you and you didn't fuck her...I wouldn't say thanks, I would ask if you were gay."

Your friend is wiser than most in here.
I have personally always shared the /shrug sentiment to this type of hypothetical. I really wouldn't need to get my "machismo" back after being cheated on, by beating someone up: that is so cliché it hurts my brain to think about. She can fuck whomever she wants and I can fuck whomever *I* want - I just want to know if she does so I can get on with my life without her, and I would want to tell *her* if I was "dining out", so she might take whatever consequences she was comfortable with.

In short; if I discovered my girlfriend with another guy, I would merely conclude that apparently size really *doesn't* matter.. :cool:

alfaroverall
06-02-2008, 20:57
Depends on the nature of my relationship with the girlfriend (and, if applicable, the guy). Pretty much any of those options would fit in certain scenarios.

Damwa
06-02-2008, 20:59
I'd throw them both out... but if I knew the dude banging her, he'd definitely get a fist to the face and a kick up his arse on the way out.

You know; If any one of my few close friends fucked my girlfriend, I really wouldn't get that mad at him. If she wanted his dick over mine; then that is on her - I trust they wouldn't cheat me in other regards, but guys are guys and pussy still *is* pussy..
But you can be sure that the next time we went out together, *he* would be buying!

Exidium
06-02-2008, 21:13
I got the most vindictive scenario (just thought of it on the whim).

I grab my handgun, so they know I am serious. I motion them both in the bathroom and force her in the tub. I tell the guy to shit on her face and mash it into her mouth. I capture a few photos and make sure she swallows it all. I then tell them they are both shot and ran through my garbage disposal piece by fucking piece if they get any shit on my floors or walls. I tell the guy to find his keys and run them out of the house without their clothes (of course if it is daytime, this might be bad for witnesses, in which cast I leave them tied up in the bath tub shit and all, until nightfall).

Years later the ex gets an anonymous envelope where she and her happily married husband open it to find the pics of her getting shat on in the bathtub. It brings many secret memories up through the husband's questioning, and she is now more fucked than ever.

Who is the PK now motherfucker!
Ex

LanMandragon
06-02-2008, 21:17
Yeah beat the shit out of him, then drag her ass on the front lawn and lock the door.

why beat him up?
Its not his fault you dated a whore.

Quick ticket to jail if you hit him.

Exidium
06-02-2008, 21:21

QFT

Do not follow the words of my above post if you should find yourself so unfortunate as to be cheated on.

But if you are in the rural midwest and she is not your wife, by all means, take notes on my above post.

Shadowcreep
06-02-2008, 21:25
Kill them both. No questions.

Ammon777
06-02-2008, 21:46
I know that killing them both would be extremely satisfying... but...

Force both of them to get the fuck out

Because I would rather not go to prison for assault or murder -- prison, where the only sex I would get would be getting ass raped by some big black guy named Bubbu.

And it would REALLY suck if Darkfall comes out while I was in prison. Seriously. That would make prison 300 times worse. Think about it. Lets say Darkfall beta comes out and releases in October 2008, and youre in prison for the next 20 years.

I would say "OMFG!" and kill myself.

Shoku
06-02-2008, 22:32
I'd freak em out: pull up a chair outside the room if they didn't see me, kill some time, eat some cheetos or something, they walk out, "Oh, hi! You guys have fun?"

Slypieguy
06-02-2008, 23:00
Take pictures, then leave and don't let her know about it.
Talk her into running for political office.
Release the pics as a scandal, ruining her reputation to the entire public eye, rather than just family and friends.

Ammon777
06-02-2008, 23:05
Take pictures, then leave and don't let her know about it.
Talk her into running for political office.
Release the pics as a scandal, ruining her reputation to the entire public eye, rather than just family and friends.
Nice, I approve how twisted perfect this plan is.

Gaal
06-02-2008, 23:54

Lol

Cancer-1
Your Gf-0

shnedit
06-02-2008, 23:56
why beat him up?
Its not his fault you dated a whore.

thats it there.

dont blame the fucking guy, cause face it if you were him youd the same thing amite?

kingpin
06-03-2008, 00:17
i'd probably say something like " yeah fuck that bitch harder, thats all she wants" and leave. if it was my house i'd give her ten minutes to get the fuck out.

but there is no way my girl would cheat on me so there's no point discussing it. if i couldn't satisfy my girl sexually, i'd be the first to brake up with her.

Reikson
06-03-2008, 00:33
Lol

Cancer-1
Your Gf-0

wow

Lorthral
06-03-2008, 00:34
I'd go black belt on that guy's ass.

Bamboopanda
06-03-2008, 00:37

What women say they want and what they want are two completely different things. Give a girl mind blowing orgasms every time, and I guarantee you they are going have just as much a chance at cheating as ones who never climax with Mr. limp dick.

And when confronted about an obviously compromising situation they will always lie and try to make themselves look like the one with no fault. In short... Fuck em, its all they are good for.

kingpin
06-03-2008, 00:41
I'd go black belt on that guy's ass.

what has the poor guy ever done to you? if your whore didn't spread her legs he wouldn't do anything.

Thrill_KIll
06-03-2008, 00:44

I grab my handgun, so they know I am serious. I motion them both in the bathroom and force her in the tub. I tell the guy to shit on her face and mash it into her mouth. I capture a few photos and make sure she swallows it all. I then tell them they are both shot and ran through my garbage disposal piece by fucking piece if they get any shit on my floors or walls. I tell the guy to find his keys and run them out of the house without their clothes (of course if it is daytime, this might be bad for witnesses, in which cast I leave them tied up in the bath tub shit and all, until nightfall).

Years later the ex gets an anonymous envelope where she and her happily married husband open it to find the pics of her getting shat on in the bathtub. It brings many secret memories up through the husband's questioning, and she is now more fucked than ever.

Ex

ROFL

Damn brother, we really need to talk....LOL

Gloomrender
06-03-2008, 00:45
This poll needed several options at once capability.

Gloomrender
06-03-2008, 00:49

Ex

Posts like this make forumfall all worth it.

Blind_Guardian
06-03-2008, 00:51
Specifically, I would get a club-like object and scare the shit out of both of them, but I wouldn't intend to hit either of them with it. Or a chainsaw. That would be fucking hilarious, walk up with a chainsaw and scare the shit out of them, Jason style.

Ammon777
06-03-2008, 01:55
Haha, go to another room and call them on the phone, wait for the message machine to answer since they wouldnt answer it, and yell into the answer machine, "OMG honey! A rampaging ape has escaped from the local zoo and is attacking everyone in our neighborhood! You have GOT TO GET OUTTA THERE! CALL ME! ARE YOU THERE? ARE YOU THERE?" Then hang up, then listen and wait for them to get nervous and stop having sex, then put on an ape costume and run into the room & attack them! Pretty good! Amirite?

amirite?

O.O

I grab my handgun, so they know I am serious. I motion them both in the bathroom and force her in the tub. I tell the guy to shit on her face and mash it into her mouth. I capture a few photos and make sure she swallows it all, while being forced to watch 2 girls 1 cup. I then tell them they are both shot and ran through my garbage disposal piece by fucking piece if they get any shit on my floors or walls. I tell the guy to find his keys and run them out of the house without their clothes (of course if it is daytime, this might be bad for witnesses, in which cast I leave them tied up in the bath tub shit and all, until nightfall).

Ex
/enhanced !!!

Khumash-Gor
06-03-2008, 01:57
sure, sounds like fun.

spike47
06-03-2008, 02:02
I would beat the shit out of the guy and kick out the girl.

Khumash-Gor
06-03-2008, 02:04
In MY house?

lol kick ass

Viare
06-03-2008, 02:18

Only panzies and the chinese get girlfriends. Neither of the former being real men, what you need to do is. Hit the salon, tell them you want to look "fresh" or "daper" or "like a mexican porn star, flower print silk shirt will have to be bought across border, or in miami. Hit the gym - get some muscle DEFINITION at least, Have sex with a celebrity/important official (I bet Hilary Clinton would be down, but then Bill might join in :S - really whichever ever pussy gets you famous.) id opt for a local model.

P.S. I like all types of Chinese, and panzies smell good in blossom.

Camelmix
06-03-2008, 02:21
Only panzies and and chinese get girlfriends. Neither of the former being real men, what you need to do is. Hit the salon, tell them you want to look "fresh" or "daper" or "like a mexican porn star, flower print silk shirt will have to be bought across border, or in miami. Hit the gym - get some muscle DEFINITION at least, Have sex with a celebrity/important official (I bet Hilary Clinton would be down, but then Bill might join in :S - really whichever ever pussy gets you famous.) id opt for a local model.

P.S. I like all types of Chinese, and panzies smell good in blossom.

You only say this to make you feel better about yourself and the fact you have never had a girlfriend, Mr. Macho Man.

Viare
06-03-2008, 02:26
You only say this to make you feel better about yourself and the fact you have never had a girlfriend, Mr. Macho Man.

The right hand has served me well... a little calloused with use. But Jergens extra strength lotion provides that extra layer of comfort im use to. The left is used when I long for that little bit of mystery in my day.

Thrill_KIll
06-03-2008, 03:09
The right hand has served me well... a little calloused with use. But Jergens extra strength lotion provides that extra layer of comfort im use to. The left is used when I long for that little bit of mystery in my day.

I agree. Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

losinglife
06-03-2008, 06:35
damnit man, this needed multiple choice.

Plot the eternal methodical revenge to utterly destroy your girls mind, have awesome revenge sex, let me see what else have i done hmmmm, bang or try to bang her sister/best friend. Get her mom to totally love you that way she always talks about you after you crush your gfs mind.

Damwa
06-03-2008, 08:32
Sometimes puberty just never ends...

Pcheez
06-03-2008, 08:39
instant death to both in a bloody rampage

I have no doubt that wouuld be my reaction.

Fortunately i keep my women on a short leash, treat her like a queen but she knows her boundaries and what happens if she crosses them.

Everto
06-03-2008, 09:04
Aww spike, did something happen? :(

you can always ruin them by posting the megaupload link to the video on here.

Damwa
06-03-2008, 12:00
I am amused by the circumstance that nobody seems to consider the possibility that the "lover boy" is a 6 foot 5 quarterback who will snap you like a twig, and force your paraplegic ass to watch, while he fucks your girlfriend in all positions... and does it well.

Life isn't an RPG, you aren't the main character and there is no upcoming patch to solve balance issues. Stay calm, stay rational and don't buy into the hype.

terafis
06-03-2008, 16:12
I am amused by the circumstance that nobody seems to consider the possibility that the "lover boy" is a 6 foot 5 quarterback who will snap you like a twig, and force your paraplegic ass to watch, while he fucks your girlfriend in all positions... and does it well.

Life isn't an RPG, you aren't the main character and there is no upcoming patch to solve balance issues. Stay calm, stay rational and don't buy into the hype.

Yeah but you like caught him unawares dude - doesn't matter how big he is, or how good a fighter he is, when you cave the back of his skull in with a piece of 4 by 4.

Lethn
06-03-2008, 16:13
I'm 'amused' at how people here seem to think they can predict everything that could happen in a fight meh... >_<

Jangang
06-03-2008, 18:41
I guess I'm lame LOL... I'd just tell them both to GTFO. Never speak to the girl again, and find a new GF.

Now if I know the guy it'd be a little different and he'd get an ass whooping, but I'd leave it at that.

Tiarilir
06-03-2008, 18:44
I guess I'm lame LOL... I'd just tell them both to GTFO. Never speak to the girl again, and find a new GF.

Now if I know the guy it'd be a little different and he'd get an ass whooping, but I'd leave it at that.

Honestly, I could never beat another guy for sleeping with my girl. At least that's how I feel now, but that's because I think it's the girl that does the wrong thing. I can't see why one would get mad at the guy and not the girl.
I'd throw them both out like you, and then start looking for another girl / guy.

Xinnro
06-03-2008, 18:44
Am I the only one who thinks everyone in this thread would over react in such a situation?

If by chance this happened to me, I would tell the guy and girl to get out of my house and that would be it. I don't see why you need to fight the guy when he may have been unknowing of the situation.

Besides, you are all assuming that you could win in a fight against someone. There is a chance your girlfriend is cheating on you with Jet Li.

Zwarp
06-03-2008, 18:46
If by chance this happened to me, I would tell the guy and girl to get out of my house and that would be it. I don't see why you need to fight the guy when he may have been unknowing of the situation.

Exactly. fight your ex girlfriend instead, i wouldn't want someone to kick my ass just because I was banging his girl

Jangang
06-03-2008, 18:48
Honestly, I could never beat another guy for sleeping with my girl. At least that's how I feel now, but that's because I think it's the girl that does the wrong thing. I can't see why one would get mad at the guy and not the girl.
I'd throw them both out like you, and then start looking for another girl / guy.

If I know the guy, he's a friend of mine. That changes things. Its not that he slept w/ my gf, its that he betrayed my friendship. So he gets a beat down.

I don't hit women though, so she is spared the same. Neither would be a part of my life again though. Everyone is replaceable.

GFH_Spike
06-03-2008, 19:41
Aww spike, did something happen? :(

you can always ruin them by posting the megaupload link to the video on here.

Nothing happened that concerns Forumfall. I was simply interested in how the community would handle such a hypothetical situation.

Am I the only one who thinks everyone in this thread would over react in such a situation?

I believe that some are underestimating the potential severity of their reactions while others are overestimating their own expected behavior. Then again, I'm also certain that many chose not to offer a serious answer.

Marrik
06-03-2008, 23:09

i think its funny that you assume everyone who wants to play Darkfall is physically small and doesnt know how to fight in real life, lol

Damwa
06-03-2008, 23:17
i think its funny that you assume everyone who wants to play Darkfall is physically small and doesnt know how to fight in real life, lol

That wasn't my point, nor was it implied in my point - my point was (to restate it in a form more easily digestible) that the person you are looking to man-handle, might very well be better able to handle himself than you. And I would suggest that anyone who understands something about real fights, wouldn't be keen to get into a scrap with a big-ass brawler, no-matter what their *own* size and skill-sets were.

nate4449
10-09-2008, 06:04
I really don't understand the idea of beating up the guy, unless you knew him of course. I mean honestly, unless you knew him/he knew she wasn't single, why would you blame him?

Killing her doesn't do justice. Get a camera and ruin her life.

After all, that's why the US favors life in prison over the death penalty rite?

Carl Ragadamn
10-09-2008, 06:15
I have just brought this thread from the depths of the lost zone!!! I deserve a metal!

And instead of a medal you will get an infraction. It is one thing to necro a thread for the sake of continuing discussion, it is another to just do it for no reason.

Layedballer
10-09-2008, 06:22
Get a gun
Stand in doorway until you are noticed
Cock gun as they beg for mercy
shoot yourself in the head as they go mental for the rest of their lives

However I'd just murder him and claim that he was harming her(after taping it and putting it online for money of course including free copies to her relatives)

Lysandor
10-09-2008, 06:23

Gorram hater!

Rahavin
10-09-2008, 07:23
I have just brought this thread from the depths of the lost zone!!! I deserve a metal!

You deserve metal through your skull, necro.

Lindorn
10-09-2008, 07:24
I'm glad someone else chose step away and cry in a corner with me. Because while I'd like to think I'd go Bruce Lee on someone's ass, that's exactly what I'd do.

EDIT: I don't know about a corner specifically, but I'd definitely start crying.

heroshade
10-09-2008, 07:28

Ahhh, so you are the necro. It's spelled medal. Fail less next time.

Stax
10-09-2008, 09:16
I'd chose, to: "beat the shit out of the guy". Sorry if the rest of you all, disagree. I figure, if something like this happened, I might-as-well share the anger. I really couldn't hit a woman (it would have to be to save my own life), let alone someone I was in a relationship with (even if they cheated).

Pcheez
10-09-2008, 09:19
Lolnecro.

Wheres the "pretend to forgive and forget while binding the bitch to you for the rest of her miserable guilt ridden life".

"Oh its fine sweety, just dont do it again"

You just got yourself a slave.

Stax
10-09-2008, 09:21
Lolnecro.

Wheres the "pretend to forgive and forget while binding the bitch to you for the rest of her miserable guilt ridden life".

"Oh its fine sweety, just dont do it again"

You just got yourself a slave.

LMAO! thats good shit, wish I'd thought of that about a year ago.

Thoric
10-09-2008, 09:22
Go for the camera.

AmonDominus
10-09-2008, 09:26
Force both of them to get the fuck out 73 26.74%
The hell. Forumfall has reached a new low. Seriously.
I'd fuck the guy up beyond recognition and if the bitch stepped in to protect that fuckwad I'd whoop her ass too. Doesn't matter if she's a woman or not. You are mighty equal now, huh.

Anyway. Usually women cheat on no-good, weak bf's. So that particular bf probably wouldn't do shit and just leave and cry.

Hackapell
10-09-2008, 09:47
You deserve an infraction for necro posting. Every one gets what they deserve.