PDA

View Full Version : Let us Dominate Mortal Online

Nehemia
04-12-2008, 14:45
Alright, as having discussion I received some positive feedback about going into Mortal Online as group, so I've decided to form a guild, consisting of forumfallers and the guilds anticipating Darkfall (some other clans, if they are worthy enough).
If you, or your guild is looking playmates into Mortal Online visit us;
http://herhands.proboards59.com/index.cgi
(Just fill short application as Invidual or guild, once guilds are accepted all their members can register, namelist is required of members, those members who are not in the list shall be removed without warning.)
What we are going to do in Mortal Online?
- Conquest and PvP (some members might consider light rp)
- Attempt to dominate the entire game, but most of all; Have hell'ova fun.
Are we bound to lore?
- As the games lore seems quite free on lorebase for now, we have created our own goddess into Mortal Online, basicly the goddess just asks us to slay,pillage and conquer in her name.

What is Mortal Online?
You can find mortal online and its F.A.Q & features at
www.mortalonline.com

Slypieguy
04-12-2008, 16:48
bump, i'm down

MCBach
04-12-2008, 16:52
How many times are you going to post this?

Nehemia
04-12-2008, 16:53
How many times are you going to post this?

First made a thread of it, then noticed theres a proper MO thread going on, and posted it in there also. and of course, one to offical Mortal Online forums.

Lysandor
04-12-2008, 16:56
Assuming it will be out before DFO...why not

Killuminati
04-12-2008, 17:00
Make sure the devs will give in to all of our demands first.

-full loot ffa pvp
-open world
-skill trees with less emphasis on class restrictions
-fps gameplay
-variety of races and classes
etc

Viluin
04-12-2008, 17:21
Off-Topic (http://herhands.proboards59.com/index.cgi?board=off)
Discussion about anything expect Mortal Online.

I refuse to join with this blasphemy on your forum.

Unahim
04-12-2008, 18:00
I really don't see the point, I sincerely doubt they'll make their summer of 2009 release date and if they do I sincerely doubt we won't already be playing DF for some months

Hardlinemonk
04-12-2008, 18:11
I really don't see the point, I sincerely doubt they'll make their summer of 2009 release date and if they do I sincerely doubt we won't already be playing DF for some months

but they are the legitz epic online zomgz

Septus
04-12-2008, 18:57
Even if you manage to keep this group together on the Mortal Online forums, which I highly doubt, there's no way you'll have organized enough to keep the force going in-game.

I understand you just want to lead a huge, awesome guild, but this isn't the way to go about it. You've probably recruited 3 no-name guilds with vapor members and a few people that applied because of the novelty who'll soon be gone.

*golf clap*

Killuminati
04-12-2008, 22:35
I sincerely doubt we won't already be playing DF for some months

Hows the dream world?

Beeblebrox
04-12-2008, 22:48
Make sure the devs will give in to all of our demands first.

-full loot ffa pvp
-open world
-skill trees with less emphasis on class restrictions
-fps gameplay
-variety of races and classes
etc

You are talking about their forums right? [/IRONY]

rekker
04-12-2008, 23:00
Is the aim of this whole 'forumfaller' thing to piss everyone off? The Darkfall forums answer to 4chans 'anonymous'? Am I the only one that thinks this whole 'forumfall' thing is fucking lame? Pow!

Morthor
04-12-2008, 23:06
Is the aim of this whole 'forumfaller' thing to piss everyone off? The Darkfall forums answer to 4chans 'anonymous'? Am I the only one that thinks this whole 'forumfall' thing is fucking lame? Pow!

Starting to feel the same way after reading the MO forums for a bit.

Yes, it makes sense that anyone following DF will take an interest in MO too, but people over on MO forums just seem dead cocky about the fact that they post here.

Slypieguy
04-12-2008, 23:09
I think it's clownfoot's fault. He has made it a full-time job to spam up their forums. What a fagg0t, I hope the rest of his foot falls off. Also, his head.

shnedit
04-12-2008, 23:18
I think it's clownfoot's fault.

yep same, i lay all blame on the clown

Erroneous
06-07-2008, 04:32
Alright most of the other early Mortal Online forums have been closed, just wanted to say that the Forumfall community was the only decent thing about Mortal Online I have seen so far. I stuck around the general discussion for a while, but they have attracted some flat out strange people (a small group of diehards, really into dragons and perma-death) I think it has also played a role in bringing some of the bad apples 08'ers in.

Simmy
06-07-2008, 04:44
I was banned for like a month so i just completely stopped going there. I got unbanned and visited once, I dont go there anymore.