PDA

View Full Version : We need you!

Fluffington
03-19-2008, 09:13
Dear brothers, sisters.

Listen to me now. ong have we shared the dark and red lends of Forumfall. We have laughed and cried, fought and bonded! But few questioning authority have stood the test of time. We have stood in the dark of Brannoc shadow for far too long! What do we gain from this tyrant, nothing.

We have been ruled for many years, a dictatorship in a forum where the name "Ron Paul" was held dear to your ideologies! A dictatorship when we, the people of forumfall, crave democracy! No more!

We have lost much to Brannoc! Including not only the poll forums, join dates, the right to trial by fire in General Discussion but countless Forumfallers! Brannoc has only grown in influence and power since his rise! We have had people put into power right infront of us, without question of the masses and without a proper election. The moderators do nothing but lock, infract and ban us. When have they given us a helping hand, a direction to act in? Instead they stand behind a veil of secrecry only leaving to punish!

This cannot stand! If you are truly then men and women you make yourself out to be then I ask for youe help. Those who love freedom and stand against tyranny share my vision of a day where we can trust those in power, who even now hide from us.

I call now for a union of forumfallers, new and old, troll and bluebie. We shall unite and be free. If you stand with me, with freedom and with your peers then you shall join us. We will work together, striking fear into those who have brough fear to us. We will strike with the justice that has been denied.

I share with you my idea. We will join together, a mass being imagination. We will call for justice. If our call goes unheard we will strike! I swear never to put those who stand with me in any danger. If I truly stand for forumfallers then I could never put them at risk. I ask for your help and your trust!

Who is with me? Who will stand up for us all! If I have your support let me hear it! if you do not want to risk posting then please PM me.

Yours forever,
Fluffington.

Edit:

To clarify our goals, we aim to promote OT awareness, stricter punishment for those who prove ignorant of Darkfall in the General Discussion forums and most importantly we aim to bring democracy to Forumfall.

Krylas
03-19-2008, 09:15
So this is what the revolution is about.
Meh, ibtl.

Fluffington
03-19-2008, 09:17
I have broken no rules, why would this be locked?

We shall form demands after we have gathered. These demands will include stricter punishment on the ignorant in GD, better care for OT and democracy.

Krylas
03-19-2008, 09:19
I have broken no rules, why would this be locked?

We shall form demands after we have gathered. These demands will include stricter punishment on the ignorant in GD, better care for OT and democracy.
Well darlin' you should've made these more clear amidst your fancy writin' and such.
What the hell, i'm in.
Someone get an endorsement from a local pharmaceutical.

Xzi
03-19-2008, 09:24
But I <3 Brannoc.

Fluffington
03-19-2008, 09:27
But I <3 Brannoc.

He can run for leader of Forumfall in a classical rigged election like in real democracy. Until our illusions are met we cannot rest!

jordanleroux
03-19-2008, 09:28
Hmmmm

You've been dissapointing me recently Fluff. The declining of quality flaming by you is quite noticeable. Fix yer shit holmes!

Zokten
03-19-2008, 09:30
Raise Up My Brothers!

Fluffington
03-19-2008, 09:36
Hmmmm

You've been dissapointing me recently Fluff. The declining of quality flaming by you is quite noticeable. Fix yer shit holmes!

The quality of my flaming depends on my mood, right now I am feeling freedom and it feels good!

If you have doubts then I should remind you that I was a key member of the "hot vids for FREE" thread before it was closed. Now I stand before you looking for support.

losinglife
03-19-2008, 09:49
what the hell is going on in here

Xzi
03-19-2008, 09:57
Nothing. Literally. Welcome to it.

Fluffington
03-19-2008, 10:00

We are overthrowing Brannoc for democracy. Elections will be held after Brannoc agrees to our demands.

Shads
03-19-2008, 10:13

We want to change the world! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87yq372R4Ts)

Brannoc
03-19-2008, 10:15
You forgot post counts, the developer section, the archive forum, Fenril, the translators, the translated news, the Q&A forum, image tags, and the veteran forum.

L2revolt!

A shiny quarter to anyone who knows who the one veteran user on the forums is.

losinglife
03-19-2008, 10:16
I thought it was this kinda change we wanted (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6JzcqALklRs)

Vanno
03-19-2008, 10:20
Your rhetoric has inspired me to sacrifice my life, er account, if necessary to rid myself of the chains of cruel electronic oppression.

richtomania
03-19-2008, 10:37
aux armes citoyens
formez vos bataillons
marchons, marchons
qu'un sang impur
abreuve nos sillons

Mr.LichTwitch
03-19-2008, 10:41
Do I get a Pennsylvania long-rifle for joining???

losinglife
03-19-2008, 10:53
you get my long-rifle if you join ;)

Suitepee
03-19-2008, 11:15
Why does your profile say 'New User' instead of 3000+?

I'm not up for any revolution,lest it delay Darkfall further. :lmao:

Satan?

Someone
03-19-2008, 11:34
NEVER!!! I support Brannocs further rule, I'm ready to lay down my life for my forum and lead moderator. So long as me and my fellow brethren oppose your revolution and tyranny of the masses we shall forever be victorious in our struggle.

losinglife
03-19-2008, 11:50

ahahaha The almighty brannoc has spoken! The revolution has already died

Spart
03-19-2008, 11:51

I'm not up for any revolution,lest it delay Darkfall further. :lmao:

Satan?

Damn you! I was so proud when I saw no one on the first page had mentioned it, I wanted e-points.

Also, fluffington, you know I would follow you to death if you asked it. Just don't.

jordanleroux
03-19-2008, 11:53
NEVER!!! I support Brannocs further rule, I'm ready to lay down my life for my forum and lead moderator. So long as me and my fellow brethren oppose your revolution and tyranny of the masses we shall forever be victorious in our struggle.

Care to spit that cock out?

Someone
03-19-2008, 12:30
Care to spit that cock out?

Nope, I'm chewing the rooster and then swallowing it, I never understand why you eat something if you're not planning on keeping it down.

Surly
03-19-2008, 12:40
You!

Spinewire
03-19-2008, 12:57
What the hell are you the new fenril?

I grew out of my rebellious phase long ago

Tiberias
03-19-2008, 13:25
I'll pass, you call people with opinions that don't match yours ignorant. DFOT would be pretty damn boring with just Fluffington and Airius Droc posting.

Pcheez
03-19-2008, 13:28
This is the most vague attempt at revolution I've seen.

Vote to impeach fluffingfag in progress.
F1 Yes
F2 Yes

Vote passed! Fliffington is hit by a meteor.

Vote to elect Brannoc as leader of the anti Brannoc revolt

F1 Yes
F2 Brannoc was eaten by a grue.

I forgot where I was getting with this

O well carry on.

Pcheez
03-19-2008, 13:34
aux armes citoyens
formez vos bataillons
marchons, marchons
qu'un sang impur
abreuve nos sillons

Vive la revolution francaise?

Mais non serieusement, on n'aime pas les salauds francais sur ce forum, va manger des grenoulle espece de paysant batard.

I mean, le yes. You french fag.

inox
03-19-2008, 13:43
sje'mapell inox, bonschour madamm

edit; communist party revolution! engage partyhats

edit2; i mentioned communism before Dredgon, just so you know

Dredgon
03-19-2008, 13:43
You fail and so does you're hippi crap of a democracy.

Glory to COMMUNISM! Glory to BRANNOC! Glory to the DARKFALL!

Down with the rebelion! Burn the heretics! purge the defilers!
Power to Brannoc the great!

richtomania
03-19-2008, 14:25
I support benevolent dictatorship but we need a revolution before we have a Napoleon.

Btw I'm not french and don't speak french.
I just like Edith Piaff and La Marseillaise

kordoyn
03-19-2008, 14:32
WTF! Not enough 'hope', 'change' or 'we can do it' in that speech. I'm not convinced.

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 11:55
I was gone all day, I come back and I find those who believe and those who deny! Unfortunately I have also found ignorance.

Communism would mean equality, which is a bad thing! If we have equality what seperates an 08er and an 05er? Post counts would die! Brannoc is not a communist, but I am starting to suspect he may be the cause of cancer and global warming! (Both cancer rates and global temperature have gone up since Brannoc has been killing fun in Forumfall!)

I hope for change! We can do it! We can make the change and release us from this prison!

I will need PMs for the sake of organization, I will PM those showing interest to confirm. After we unite we will ask for change, peace deserves a chance. If we are denied change we will strike. It is my dearest hope that things can change without action, but as our last resort we can and will use force!

Forumfall has been good to us, and so we will be good to it. If our words fail then our actions will not!

Forumfallers for Forum Freedom!

losinglife
03-20-2008, 12:02
pshhh whatever 'New User' :rolleyes:

Zieen
03-20-2008, 12:03
What you suggest means certain death, sir. I'll tell the 09'ers you fought bravely and burned quickly.

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 12:12
What you suggest means certain death, sir. I'll tell the 09'ers you fought bravely and burned quickly.

I just had 3k posts deleted, this "punishment" is nothing but a clear sign that we need change. We have done nothing but group together and they have struck first! We will not panic, split or die! We will fight on, peacefull until we have no choice but to do battle.

We support better control over GD, we support democracy and most importantly we support Forumfall!

Forumfallers for Forum Freedom,
-Fluffington.

PS. My e-peen shrank.

MinusInnocence
03-20-2008, 12:17
I just had 3k posts deleted, this "punishment" is nothing but a clear sign that we need change. We have done nothing but group together and they have struck first! We will not panic, split or die! We will fight on, peacefull until we have no choice but to do battle.

We support better control over GD, we support democracy and most importantly we support Forumfall!

-Fluffington.

PS. My e-peen shrank.Actually I am pretty sure this "punishment" is a clear sign that Brannoc is way funnier than you.

Spart
03-20-2008, 12:19

Is it not better to die a free man than to live a slave?

losinglife
03-20-2008, 12:20
Actually I am pretty sure this "punishment" is a clear sign that Brannoc is way funnier than you.

ZING!

Razli
03-20-2008, 12:22
I'd join, but id like to keep my post count and I'd also want to be leader. So im sorry no...Just no.

P.S. What drugs are you on?

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 12:24
Actually I am pretty sure this "punishment" is a clear sign that Brannoc is way funnier than you.

I lost my post count because I posted something Brannoc is against. For all we know Brannoc may hate cookies and girls, do you want your post count taken away because you posted something about girls or cookies? (Unless baking a women should never eat cookies, fatties fail.)

-Fluffington.

By the way, demands are being drafted. I will be sending them out to all those who have joined and we will demands set soon.

Zwarp
03-20-2008, 12:26

-Fluffington.

PS. My e-peen shrank.

haha you got pwned man !

Spart
03-20-2008, 12:27
I'd join, but id like to keep my post count and I'd also want to be leader. So im sorry no...Just no.

Post count matter nought to our faith! Our great leader Fluffington (who I managed to freak out a bit I think) has lost his far greater post count.

Then there are people like me who are yet to even hit a milestone. I guess I would also need to update my Sig to include BKB if I wanted to try to show my postcount as well =(

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 12:28

All membres are anonymous, all actions will be suggested. I will not make anyone do anything, if I take away the choice of freedom we lose the soul of the revolution. If you agree with us then you don`t need action, words will be enough.

As for being leader, everyone is evenly ranked. I am only the mouthpiece, we are an idea not an army. I take care of organization and I post news and updates. When action is taken everyone will have say, we are a revolution for all not for I. This revolution is not about giving any person power but to change policy. When our demands are made I think they will speak for themselves.

-Fluffington.

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 12:31
haha you got pwned man !

Zwarp`s post count. (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/search.php?searchid=1372990)

My post count. (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/search.php?searchid=1372993)

Zwarp
03-20-2008, 12:33
Zwarp`s post count. (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/search.php?searchid=1372990)

My post count. (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/search.php?searchid=1372993)

Well it says sorry, no matches ! Btw i'm no new user !

It's because you can speak french, you are not worthy of being on forumfall :ninja:

Ramses
03-20-2008, 12:34
ZING!

I thought we talked about this? You have to wait at least 40 posts for the full effect man.

Five
03-20-2008, 12:35
PS. My e-peen shrank.

You had a Derection of your e-peen? Must be annoying.

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 12:38
Well it says sorry, no matches ! Btw i'm no new user !

It's because you can speak french, you are not worthy of being on forumfall :ninja:

私は3語話します。
Je parle 3 langue.
I speak three langues.

As for french hate, there is nothing wrong with the french. Where did this hate begin, I seem to remembre people disliking the french for being against the Iraq war. Well I guess you hate 70% of Americans now too, with so much hate in the world, why not help fuel the revolution with love.

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 12:39
You had a Derection of your e-peen? Must be annoying.

Fat people also give derections, does this mean Brannoc is fat?

Ramses
03-20-2008, 12:40
私は3語話します。
Je parle 3 langue.
I speak three langues.

As for french hate, there is nothing wrong with the french. Where did this hate begin, I seem to remembre people disliking the french for being against the Iraq war. Well I guess you hate 70% of Americans now too, with so much hate in the world, why not help fuel the revolution with love.

Hate brings the collective together much better, how do you think OT got so popular in the first place?

Five
03-20-2008, 12:41
私は3語話します。
Je parle 3 langue.
I speak three langues.

I dislike the French for their modern day epic failure of war. Its almost like as soon as Napoleon died anything resembling achievement for the French in war just floated away. South East Asia, WW I, WW II and various other conflicts.

Zwarp
03-20-2008, 12:42
私は3語話します。
Je parle 3 langue.
I speak three langues.

A good revolution fuels itself on hate ! That's the best way to make a good coup d'état ;)

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 12:45
Hate brings the collective together much better, how do you think OT got so popular in the first place?

Justified hate brings OT together. I refuse to use a hate campaign against Brannoc. We aim only to bring change, not trouble. He has lowered me to "New User", this an attempt to discredit me against forumfallers.

I believe people will hear my message not my title. With my message I want to win support, not with degradation and not with mockery.

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 12:46
A good revolution fuels itself on hate ! That's the best way to make a good coup d'état ;)

I don`t seek to replace those who lead, only the direction in which they take us. There is no harm in playing captain if you arn`t steering the ship into an iceberg.

Zwarp
03-20-2008, 12:51
Justified hate brings OT together. I refuse to use a hate campaign against Brannoc. We aim only to bring change, not trouble. He has lowered me to "New User", this an attempt to discredit me against forumfallers.

Is that why you keep double posting, to bring back your old title sooner? :p

I don`t seek to replace those who lead, only the direction in which they take us. There is no harm in playing captain if you arn`t steering the ship into an iceberg.

Yes there is, if you try to captain the ship during a storm and don't have the skills ! and the storm is coming, my good man !

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 12:55
Is that why you keep double posting, to bring back your old title sooner? :p
Quoting multiple people makes me tl;dr. My title is new user, it will need to be manually changed.

Yes there is, if you try to captain the ship during a storm and don't have the skills ! and the storm is coming, my good man !
Like I said, I have no intention on playing captain, only to change the course of the ship. GD in particular needs some rerouting. When the demands are made, you will understand.

losinglife
03-20-2008, 13:06
I thought we talked about this? You have to wait at least 40 posts for the full effect man.

i cant count to 40 :(

Fluffington
03-20-2008, 13:10
i cant count to 40 :(

Maybe the revolution doesn`t need you after all.

losinglife
03-20-2008, 13:11
Maybe the revolution doesn`t need you after all.

thats a double :(:(

Biggs
03-20-2008, 14:10

-Fluffington.

PS. My e-peen shrank.

Haha, I know the evil and dark truth!

Nefastus
03-20-2008, 18:40
Clearly Fluffington = Obama

doma
03-20-2008, 18:43
I love Brannoc

Carl Ragadamn
03-20-2008, 18:51
Ah Fluff I should have warned you about the head of the beast, you should have defeated his legion of alts first. Now you are a new user and no one will listen to you, but I still respect you. Hmm I wonder if Brannoc will custom title me to Drunk User.

heroshade
03-20-2008, 18:52
Rise up in arms! ill get the sporks and rifles!

damn 3000 posts? sais your a new user, bullshit

Carl Ragadamn
03-20-2008, 19:04
Brannoc punished him with a custom title of New User, but if you search members by post count you will see that he does infact have 3k posts.

Slaker
03-20-2008, 19:09
haha, New user title! At least he kept all his 3k post. Brannoc striked once again!

Jackhowitzer
03-20-2008, 20:14
Dear brothers, sisters.

Listen to me now. ong have we shared the dark and red lends of Forumfall. We have laughed and cried, fought and bonded! But few questioning authority have stood the test of time. We have stood in the dark of Brannoc shadow for far too long! What do we gain from this tyrant, nothing.

We have been ruled for many years, a dictatorship in a forum where the name "Ron Paul" was held dear to your ideologies! A dictatorship when we, the people of forumfall, crave democracy! No more!

We have lost much to Brannoc! Including not only the poll forums, join dates, the right to trial by fire in General Discussion but countless Forumfallers! Brannoc has only grown in influence and power since his rise! We have had people put into power right infront of us, without question of the masses and without a proper election. The moderators do nothing but lock, infract and ban us. When have they given us a helping hand, a direction to act in? Instead they stand behind a veil of secrecry only leaving to punish!

This cannot stand! If you are truly then men and women you make yourself out to be then I ask for youe help. Those who love freedom and stand against tyranny share my vision of a day where we can trust those in power, who even now hide from us.

I call now for a union of forumfallers, new and old, troll and bluebie. We shall unite and be free. If you stand with me, with freedom and with your peers then you shall join us. We will work together, striking fear into those who have brough fear to us. We will strike with the justice that has been denied.

I share with you my idea. We will join together, a mass being imagination. We will call for justice. If our call goes unheard we will strike! I swear never to put those who stand with me in any danger. If I truly stand for forumfallers then I could never put them at risk. I ask for your help and your trust!

Who is with me? Who will stand up for us all! If I have your support let me hear it! if you do not want to risk posting then please PM me.

Yours forever,
Fluffington.

Edit:

To clarify our goals, we aim to promote OT awareness, stricter punishment for those who prove ignorant of Darkfall in the General Discussion forums and most importantly we aim to bring democracy to Forumfall.

FAIL, your words are uninspiring and bland.

Carl Ragadamn
03-20-2008, 20:25

We were breathlessly waiting for you to give your opinion. Seriously how can it be fail, he baited Brannoc into action.

Ultimo
03-20-2008, 20:29
See, fluff, what you don't realise is that Brannoc is the supreme authority. Your list of 'anonymous' members is probably being read by Brannoc as we speak. If we start seeing a barrage of 'New Users' we know that this is truth.

By the way fluff, you are not an authority figure and as such I give your post no merit. Brannoc for president 2012!

Fluffington
03-21-2008, 03:09
See, fluff, what you don't realise is that Brannoc is the supreme authority. Your list of 'anonymous' members is probably being read by Brannoc as we speak. If we start seeing a barrage of 'New Users' we know that this is truth.

By the way fluff, you are not an authority figure and as such I give your post no merit. Brannoc for president 2012!

I never said I was an authority figure. I have no power over anyone. I am not aiming to have power over anyone either. My idea is to have a few rules changed and implement democracy.

We will have demands posted soon. As for people getting "New User"-ed, it will not happen. If our demands are not met and we are forced to act then there might be some form of creative punishment, no one here has done anything wrong and there is no reason to punish them.

I ask for support, not power or influece. Together we can change Forumfall, together we can bring hope!

Forumfallers for Forum Freedom.
-Fluffington.

Slaker
03-21-2008, 04:05

You are clearly the one who failed.

heroshade
03-21-2008, 04:08

you will be the first to fall when the full scale of this revolution hits

Dragonfly
03-21-2008, 04:08
tl;dr

I did see Brannoc's name in there somewhere. How is he? Tell him I said hai!

Sbrafk
03-21-2008, 04:15
This revolution is weaksauce without Fenril-sauce.

Carl Ragadamn
03-21-2008, 04:20
This revolution is weaksauce without Fenril-sauce.

We shall see what Fluffington has instore, all this post contained was Fluffington throwing down the gauntlet and Brannoc kicking him in the e-peen.

Krylas
03-21-2008, 07:14
Maybe with some demonic chanting we can bring his post count back up.
And mine too, i was once at 52,000 until i tried something like this back in '04

Vanno
03-21-2008, 07:17

As opposed to your useless drivel and utterance of a word which is quickly losing form.

Rotten_Pieces
03-21-2008, 07:29
If pants are optional I'm in.

Teth
03-21-2008, 07:32
Brannoc always wins in the end. The fedora makes it so.

You're failcoptering away here, Fluffeh.

Krylas
03-21-2008, 07:41
Brannoc always wins in the end. The fedora makes it so.

Well at least we're trying something, teth.What have you done to end the tyranny?
Besides, you'll feel all left out when we are derailing threads to reminisce about how we held a revolution against Brannoc.

Daccus
03-21-2008, 07:49
I wouldn't let someone with such a low post count and small e-peen lead a revolution. You guys should demand a leader with a bigger e-peen.

jordanleroux
03-21-2008, 07:53
I wouldn't let someone with such a low post count and small e-peen lead a revolution. You guys should demand a leader with a bigger e-peen.

Dude.....

Are you a fucking moron?

Daccus
03-21-2008, 07:57
Dude.....

Are you a fucking moron?

No, but apparently sarcasm is lost on you.

Rotten_Pieces
03-21-2008, 07:57
Dude.....

Are you a fucking moron?

He apparently just likes large peens.

jordanleroux
03-21-2008, 07:58
He apparently just likes large peens.

Not that. The comment of Fluffington as a new user.

Spart
03-21-2008, 08:00
No, but apparently sarcasm is lost on you.

Not that. The comment of Fluffington as a new user.

I'm starting to believe this guy is just trying to bait you. That or he is taking stupidity to whole new levels.

Krylas
03-21-2008, 08:02
I'm starting to believe this guy is just trying to bait you. That or he is taking stupidity to whole new levels.
Don't tell them! This is like Gilmore girls, except nobody's laughing.
Oh wait, it's the same.

Teth
03-21-2008, 08:38
Well at least we're trying something, teth.What have you done to end the tyranny?
Besides, you'll feel all left out when we are derailing threads to reminisce about how we held a revolution against Brannoc.
I'm the one who coined his nickname of "Iron Tyrant". I approve of his particular brand of murderous despotism, as without it the whole lot of you would spend you days Rickrolling each other and going "derp derp derp derp".

His steely brutality is the only thing that gives you the pathetic husk of a pastime you call Forumfall!

Krylas
03-21-2008, 08:42
I'm the one who coined his nickname of "Iron Tyrant". I approve of his particular brand of murderous despotism, as without it the whole lot of you would spend you days Rickrolling each other and going "derp derp derp derp".

His steely brutality is the only thing that gives you the pathetic husk of a pastime you call Forumfall!
Are you his gay lover?
I mean if gay is your way that's OK, nothing i haven't thought about myself, y'know. Night out in vegas, to much to drink, cute little mexican midget.
I think it was the line "Steely Brutality" that gave you away.
Edit: Is he 14 inches like KingHussein vouches?

Fluffington
03-21-2008, 11:19

I don`t want to kill the "Iron Tyrant", just make him an evenly corrupt "Iron Elected Official". I have no problem with a rigged election but without pointless paperwork where is our illusion of freedom.

I want a few policy changes, not some kind of lawless /b/2. The biggest change would be in GD and the way we deal with the ignorant. I am trying to think of a nub-friendly punishment for for being a dipshit in GD and asking stupid questions.

As any popular whore knows, it`s hard pleasing everyone. Right now I am recruiting people who want change, we haven`t done anything but recruit and we are already labelled as anarchist morons. Teth you dissapoint me, and my standards were ever so low.

Suitepee
03-21-2008, 12:15
Seriously,is Brannoc ever going to return your post count?

Fluffington
03-21-2008, 12:20
Seriously,is Brannoc ever going to return your post count?

After the revolution ends, yes. Brannoc isn`t a terrible guy, deep down inside. It`s one of the reasons I don`t write a three page essay on why Brannoc kills children and eats pudding (in a bad way).

-Fluffington

losinglife
03-21-2008, 17:57
this thread delivers

Carl Ragadamn
03-21-2008, 18:03
this thread delivers

Fluffington rarely fails to deliver.

jordanleroux
03-21-2008, 18:07
When the revolution ends? You mean this shit has started?

Slaker
03-21-2008, 18:08
When the revolution ends? You mean this shit has started?

I wouldnt post here, cause you are roux. And yes I know what it mean.

jordanleroux
03-21-2008, 18:11
I wouldnt post here, cause you are roux. And yes I know what it mean.

Take your filthy quebecois speaking tounge and shove in up a frenchmans ass!

Slaker
03-21-2008, 18:12
hahahaha! Cause you are from France! Oh god. Oh god.

Watchout!

jordanleroux
03-21-2008, 18:14
hahahaha! Cause you are from France! Oh god. Oh god.

Watchout!

BC......

Insomniak
03-21-2008, 18:15
Dear brothers, sisters.

Yours forever,
Fluffington.

Edit:

How is Fluffington a 'New User'?

jordanleroux
03-21-2008, 18:17

Brannoc and his evil power trips!!!

Carl Ragadamn
03-21-2008, 18:27
Brannoc slapped a custom title of New User on his ass.

Fluffington
03-22-2008, 01:40
Brannoc slapped a custom title of New User on his ass.

On the bright side, I have a custom title.

Ezion
03-22-2008, 02:20
You forgot post counts, the developer section, the archive forum, Fenril, the translators, the translated news, the Q&A forum, image tags, and the veteran forum.

L2revolt!

You know, I kind of wish the join dates were back..
But at the same time, it's not that hard to tell anyway. Just check how jaded they are.

Carl Ragadamn
03-22-2008, 02:37
On the bright side, I have a custom title.

I wonder what kind of shenanigans I would have to pull to get a custom title of "Dont listen to him".

Teth
03-22-2008, 02:49
I wonder what kind of shenanigans I would have to pull to get a custom title of "Dont listen to him".
Deliver $10k/night escorts for life unto him, probably.

jordanleroux
03-22-2008, 03:04
Deliver $10k/night escorts for life unto him, probably.

All I've got are these old anal beads :(

Krylas
03-22-2008, 03:11
All I've got are these old anal beads :(
So that's where those went!

Fluffington
03-22-2008, 03:12
You know, I kind of wish the join dates were back..
But at the same time, it's not that hard to tell anyway. Just check how jaded they are.

I support putting back join dates. At the same time it would result in unfair elitism, the older bashing the new. My plan would include a join date that would include the month but not year in which you joined Forumfall.

Brett
03-22-2008, 03:20
I support putting back join dates. At the same time it would result in unfair elitism, the older bashing the new. My plan would include a join date that would include the month but not year in which you joined Forumfall.

I wholeheartedly support this plan. Join dates were the stuff of legends. You have my vote.

Fluffington
03-22-2008, 03:21
I wholeheartedly support this plan. Join dates were the stuff of legends. You have my vote.

I will have demands up soon, that will be one of them.

Brett
03-22-2008, 03:22
I will have demands up soon, that will be one of them.

maybe until then we should all put our join dates in our sigs...

Krylas
03-22-2008, 03:28
What happened to your ranibow font brett?

Slaker
03-22-2008, 04:01

I support this idea.

Xtra-Medium
03-22-2008, 04:28
Only infraction i ever got was when someone posted a pic with hot chicks in it and i said "I hit the one on the left......"

Spart
03-22-2008, 05:05
maybe until then we should all put our join dates in our sigs...

What a bad system. Yea, lets just take everyone at their word. While we're doing it, lets all bow down to our new overlords, FoE, who's vast experience at failing at WoW PvP has given them amazing PvP skills.

Carl Ragadamn
03-22-2008, 05:06
Also what about those of us who dont remember when we joined.

Krylas
03-22-2008, 05:12

Yah, i've been here so long my Alzheimers is kicking in.

Carl Ragadamn
03-22-2008, 05:13
Yah, i've been here so long my Alzheimers is kicking in.

It has been a long time since the beginning of the year.

You need 184 more posts to cover your shame.

Spart
03-22-2008, 05:21

Then you can be one of us who claim to have joined long before we first started posting, even before these forums were made.

Also, maybe the join dates should be optional. Like, we can turn them on and off, so that those who are elitist and think they are good because of their early join dates can have them on, and those who don't care or feel they would be discriminated against (come on people, it just makes our job easier. It's going to happen anyway, at least it isn't as bad as us thinking up a real reason for discrimination) can have it off.

It might fix some problems. Although, I only want them back because (well, to be honest I don't know why they were taken away, so if someone would like to link the real reason) IF it was taken away due to people being flamed or such for their more recent join date and they got changed to stop that, then it's like the DFO forums are moving towards the WoW forums. WE DON'T WANT THAT! AT ALL!

Carl Ragadamn
03-22-2008, 05:24
I cant remember when I registered this name, but I think that I first posted in early '06 or late '05.

keeperofstars
03-22-2008, 05:53

L2revolt!

Well if my forumfall history serves me right. At the dawn of mankind there were the darkfall devs who looked out for a noble forums leader. They searched the notorious gay gaming group hence called Warcry. Upon gazing at the staff they found a shrewd hardened guy who used the call name Brannoc, and commissioned him to lead their forums into the glorious mutation for wince we call forumfall.
Now to which be the true forumfall vet would be up for questions as the devs could be potentially the first which could leave the Illustrious Claus as the true vet, however if account for the admin then Brannoc could stand to hold that title.

Now for the ideal at hand, Brannoc is neither a dick nor a commy or a comdick, but a basement dwelling 40 year old who prides himself on pure delight on abuse of forumfallers. I support Brannoc as leader, and bitch slap him for all the candy ass shit he has done just to get ass from female forumfallers. But hey can you blame him, I mean after all there was that one chick that forced Henning into IRC one fatefull night.

Krylas
03-22-2008, 08:12
It has been a long time since the beginning of the year.

You need 184 more posts to cover your shame.

I'm really that close to 1000?
Anyway, i've been lurking since '05, but this forum is intimidating to a 10 year old.
I've learned not to read what anybody says, and just make random posts completely off topic.
Did anyone see the Barbra Walters Leg flash during her pre-Oscar special?

Brannoc
03-22-2008, 08:56
Well if my forumfall history serves me right. At the dawn of mankind there were the darkfall devs who looked out for a noble forums leader. They searched the notorious gay gaming group hence called Warcry. Upon gazing at the staff they found a shrewd hardened guy who used the call name Brannoc, and commissioned him to lead their forums into the glorious mutation for wince we call forumfall.
Now to which be the true forumfall vet would be up for questions as the devs could be potentially the first which could leave the Illustrious Claus as the true vet, however if account for the admin then Brannoc could stand to hold that title.

Now for the ideal at hand, Brannoc is neither a dick nor a commy or a comdick, but a basement dwelling 40 year old who prides himself on pure delight on abuse of forumfallers. I support Brannoc as leader, and bitch slap him for all the candy ass shit he has done just to get ass from female forumfallers. But hey can you blame him, I mean after all there was that one chick that forced Henning into IRC one fatefull night.

You got so many details wrong it made me vomit!

In other news, rufem?

Krylas
03-22-2008, 09:03
You got so many details wrong it made me vomit!

In other news, rufem?

Are you 50?

Brannoc
03-22-2008, 09:14
Maybe, why?

Krylas
03-22-2008, 09:18
Maybe, why?
I need to know how much viagra i should tell fluffington to buy when i send him over to your house to become a man.

Fluffington
03-22-2008, 09:37
I need to know how much viagra i should tell fluffington to buy when i send him over to your house to become a man.

Viagra wouldn`t work without an e-peen.

Krylas
03-22-2008, 09:39
Viagra wouldn`t work without an e-peen.
Yours got chopped off along with your post count, that's why your going to be the recipient.

Fluffington
03-22-2008, 09:41
Yours got chopped off along with your post count, that's why your going to be the recipient.

It`s ok, I reported him for spam. The MOD Squad should be kicking down his door by now.

Krylas
03-22-2008, 09:43
It`s ok, I reported him for spam. The MOD Squad should be kicking down his door by now.

Well than what are we going to do for your birthday while he's in jail? Hire a cheap hooker?

Brannoc
03-22-2008, 09:43
They got lost, lack of funding to their modmobile.

Krylas
03-22-2008, 09:48
Doubtful. I'm sure they just arrived at your house and you "persuaded" them to go try and clean up GD.
We'll never see them again.

Fluffington
03-22-2008, 09:49

I fully support an open mouth kissing booth for a fundraiser.

Agge
03-22-2008, 12:28
Just soo you know, the whole world revolve around me, thus any revolution would obviousely be pointless.

Carl Ragadamn
03-22-2008, 15:40
I'm really that close to 1000?
Anyway, i've been lurking since '05, but this forum is intimidating to a 10 year old.
I've learned not to read what anybody says, and just make random posts completely off topic.
Did anyone see the Barbra Walters Leg flash during her pre-Oscar special?

No thats how far you had at the time to get to 500 so no one could see your first post.

heroshade
03-25-2008, 04:26
god bless khazakstan

Camelmix
06-06-2008, 01:12
god bless khazakstan

Viva La revolucion.

Through the powers of necromancy, I resurrect this thread!!

I am fearing the Ban-Hammer right now.

Nasty
06-06-2008, 01:27
NECRO MORE BITCH

ONT (Pay attention, this is the new acronym for ON NECROED TOPIC)

Brannoc is a pretty cool guy imho. The problem is some of the lower rank guys that think they have to prove themselves by nuking as many posts as possible.

Jangang
06-06-2008, 01:51
NECRO MORE BITCH

ONT (Pay attention, this is the new acronym for ON NECROED TOPIC)

Brannoc is a pretty cool guy imho. The problem is some of the lower rank guys that think they have to prove themselves by nuking as many posts as possible.

QFT,

I don't notice a lot of my posts being nuked, though I prolley wouldn't even if they were lol. I've been good lately after my bad, but prior to that I'd get in trouble for all kinds of silly things that others did constantly and never seemed to get in trouble for it.

Ammon777
06-06-2008, 02:34
What will you do, when you lying on ur bed a banned old man, what will you give for a chance, just one chance, to take back our post counts from the moderators, cuz they can take our post counts, they can take our join dates, but they... cant... take... OUR FREEDOMZ !!!

GIVE US BETA !!!

pleez?

OvanOf Twilight
06-06-2008, 02:38
Viva la Fluffington!

Fluffington
06-06-2008, 03:08
I sat down with Brannoc, after some soul searching. (We both cried a little.) We came to a conclusion.
Thank you for your support.
Next week, bake sale!

kiwiandmango
06-06-2008, 03:15
Will there be muffins at this bake sale

Metal Wolf
06-06-2008, 03:17

L2revolt!

You?

Also what happened with BT he was a Dev or something at one point and now his account looks nuked.

NVM, he just hasn't put up the Dev avatar.

Fluffington
06-06-2008, 03:19
Will there be muffins at this bake sale

Your the only lady on Forumfall. The natural order of the world says that because of that, you will be doing all the cooking. Why don't you tell me what is going to be at the bake sale?

Metal Wolf
06-06-2008, 03:22
I vote for LSD.

Kaorn
06-06-2008, 03:24
I agree, I stand behind you!

kiwiandmango
06-06-2008, 03:24
Your the only lady on Forumfall. The natural order of the world says that because of that, you will be doing all the cooking. Why don't you tell me what is going to be at the bake sale?

Ha. What you don't know is that while you were planning a revolution I was planning one too, an underground operation I like to call The Sisterhood. We, the women of forumfall will rise from our burdened positions in this corrupt society of these forums and make you men (except the mods of course) work as our slaves. So why don't you go make me some cookies and a glass of milk;)

Fluffington
06-06-2008, 03:27
Ha. What you don't know is that while you were planning a revolution I was planning one too, an underground operation I like to call The Sisterhood. We, the women of forumfall will rise from our burdened positions in this corrupt society of these forums and make you men (except the mods of course) work as our slaves. So why don't you go make me some cookies and a glass of milk;)

A revolution organized by women? I would like to remind you that revolutions use fists and fire, not muffin trays and aprons.

kiwiandmango
06-06-2008, 03:35
A revolution organized by women? I would like to remind you that revolutions use fists and fire, not muffin trays and aprons.

Oh no you didn't!

I guess you've never had a muffin loaded with ex lax, try fighting a revolution then. So there.

OvanOf Twilight
06-06-2008, 03:42
Oh no you didn't!

I guess you've never had a muffin loaded with ex lax, try fighting a revolution then. So there.

Your plans will be thwarted by the fact that there aren't enough women in forumfall to have a revolution.
Reality of your loneliness should thwack you in the head any second, sorry.:ninja:

KingHussien
06-06-2008, 03:48
In order to execute a proper revolution, you need an experienced e-thug.

May I suggest SSguy?

Mulambo
06-06-2008, 03:50
Oh no you didn't!

i've decided i'm not coming to the bake sale.

kiwiandmango
06-06-2008, 03:51
Your plans will be thwarted by the fact that there aren't enough women in forumfall to have a revolution.
Reality of your loneliness should thwack you in the head any second, sorry.:ninja:

The others are here, they come in secret but we are ready at any moment to strike - like a wife stopping her husband from tasting the dinner.

losinglife
06-06-2008, 05:35
necromancers abound!

skree

Leathlord
06-06-2008, 05:39
I don't get it...

Littlee
06-06-2008, 06:19
I AM WITH YOU ALL WAY!!! everyone knows my infraction on endless story
repeat of it on page 56:
1:thus plus 1 to littlee post count was born
2: and other one was born
3: they had one destiny
4 they had to get plus 5 on post count
5: and they retrieved it
6: now i got plus 5 :D

mod: And i came and lowered all your post count to 0

7:what you did that for lulz just to show u mods arent here be ur friend and what mod reads endless story!!!

Metal Wolf
06-06-2008, 07:38
necromancers abound!

skree

Stop posting with skree in your post damnit.

Its making me think that that guy has randomly developed a sense of humor.

BlackVolgan
06-06-2008, 10:00
my god, its like we have turned back the hands of time...

Skree

Tug
06-06-2008, 10:14
Skree says it's cool. He's oldskool, so he must know, amirite?

-Skree

Zwarp
06-06-2008, 10:39
Fluffington has been sold to the enemy

Skree

Lethn
06-06-2008, 10:55
*shivers and hides behind Zwarp* Girls are evil....

Zwarp
06-06-2008, 11:02
Not all of 'em, only those who want babies with you !

Skree

losinglife
06-06-2008, 11:59
aparently thats how everyone on the nets talks from the OG days, and who doesnt wanna be an OG?

Skree

BlackVolgan
06-06-2008, 12:01
whats OG stand for?

Skree

losinglife
06-06-2008, 12:19
whats OG stand for?

Skree

Original Gangsta

Skree

Kheiron
06-06-2008, 12:27
...I think I'll fight on Kiwi's side.

The prospect of laced muffins unsettles me and besides, should we win the revolution and end up without women, I dont think any of you would be willing to wear the mop wig when i get frisky.

Zwarp
06-06-2008, 12:33
I guess I'll found my own side of the revolution, it shall be called the 08'ers revolution

Skree

Suitepee
06-06-2008, 14:31
I guess I'll found my own side of the revolution, it shall be called the 08'ers revolution

Skree

An 08'er revolution? That won't last long. Who's the chief rep gonna be?

Suitepee

Zwarp
06-06-2008, 14:33
An 08'er revolution? That won't last long. Who's the chief rep gonna be?

Suitepee

Yeah, wanna bet? I'll lead them, of course

Suitep... Ahem, Skree

Suitepee
06-06-2008, 14:34
Yeah, wanna bet? I'll lead them, of course

Suitep... Ahem, Skree

Go ahead then. Make a OT post and watch it get shot down! Foolish cur! :D

Suitepee.

BlackVolgan
06-06-2008, 14:58

Suitepee.

"foolish cur"

isn't that something out of morrowind? or maybe it was Oblivion.

Skree

Suitepee
06-06-2008, 15:18
"foolish cur"

isn't that something out of morrowind? or maybe it was Oblivion.

Skree

I blame Age of Conan tbh.

Suitepee

Mulambo
06-06-2008, 15:23

Suitepee.

lol nice one tricking him into posting it on OT rather than in GD. None of them will read it.

Zwarp
06-06-2008, 15:25
lol nice one tricking him into posting it on OT rather than in GD. None of them will read it.

Nobody can trick me, Sir, I did it on purpose, so that only the worthy will see the truth and join us, not because they fear us.
Later, it will be too late.

Skree

Nehemia
06-06-2008, 15:28
D'uh, I'm always on the winning side, of course.

So, I'm outta' from this thread.

Spinewire
06-06-2008, 17:00
do we get to chop the losers head off?

Gunther TheBlack
06-06-2008, 17:19

L2revolt!

Porphyre!!!

I WIN I WIN.

BOW TO ME BITCH, AND HAND THEE MY QUARTER!!!

Gunther TheBlack
06-07-2008, 12:53
Where's my quarter, brannoc? You lying sack of shit!

Shads
06-07-2008, 15:56
Where's my quarter, brannoc? You lying sack of shit!

People only honour their money bets in films. Welcome to reality.

SSguy
06-07-2008, 16:34
In order to execute a proper revolution, you need an experienced e-thug.

May I suggest SSguy?

I'm up for it, god knows I won't back out of a guy calling me out 2 miles away for a non serious fight... "Coughs"

This post has been approved by KingHussein

SSguy
06-07-2008, 16:36

L2revolt!

Yeah, what the fuck brannoc?? You idiots traded all that for a fucking friends list?? This isn't fucking facebook

This post has been approved by KingHussien

Paralda
06-14-2008, 00:54
That works for me!

MattMystrieo
06-14-2008, 00:57
I'm in, what shall I set fire to?

Jezrith
06-14-2008, 01:11
I thought it was this kinda change we wanted (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6JzcqALklRs)

Unfortunately its gonna end up more like this ('http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4yk-ESYl7Bc&amp;feature=related')

Brillen
06-14-2008, 02:09
LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!! :D

I WANT MY "LARGEST CRAP" THREAD BACK!!

OvanOf Twilight
06-14-2008, 05:23
I'm in, what shall I set fire to?

The mods?:ninja:

gnomeking
06-14-2008, 05:34
Fluff, don't eat the muffins, you son of a bitch!

maskedtears
06-14-2008, 06:00
Fluffy sounds so cute in the first post :p I almost died grinning

heroshade
06-14-2008, 08:54
ummm...Did the revolution stop?

Reikson
06-14-2008, 08:55
ummm...Did the revolution stop?

Its on hold right now, we are saving up manpower so we can get a tiger. Unfortunately noone is terror so we cant get a king tiger which doesnt cost manpower only pop. But if we do lose the tiger we will be able to get another where as the superior King Tiger is a one time deal.

mefistofelis
06-14-2008, 09:46
Hmmmm after you reach 4k posts you loose it :ohno: i still have time:D

Seriously now,that must go among the top 5 best threads of year,gratz fluffi;)

Dazarthas
06-14-2008, 09:59
Necro much?

Skree

Moribund
06-26-2008, 16:34
I just wanted to bring this back from the dead.

This is not me saying I am for or opposed to this movement.

losinglife
06-27-2008, 01:23
skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ecrode!

heroshade
03-28-2009, 21:48
viva revolution!!

Mount Ain
03-28-2009, 21:53
viva revolution!!

Edited for the safety of others.

drink bleach

jordanleroux
03-28-2009, 21:57
viva revolution!!

The oppression must end!!

Temet nosce
03-28-2009, 21:59
This thread is worthy of the necro. /salute

Elemancer
03-28-2009, 22:00
The oppression must end!!

Rally the rabble rousers to carry the battle flag once again!!

ExiliuM
03-28-2009, 22:10
viva revolution!!

you forgot a "la" in there, you illiterate faggot

Mount Ain
03-28-2009, 22:14
you forgot a "la" in there, you illiterate faggot

You forgot to capitalize you and end with a period, mangled flat-mouthed foot-licker.

ExiliuM
03-28-2009, 22:23
You forgot to capitalize you and end with a period, mangled flat-mouthed foot-licker.

I did that on purpose, so that I can call the next arrogant grammar nazi to quote me a gorbellied earth-vexing fustilarian.

Mount Ain
03-28-2009, 22:24
I did that on purpose, so that I can call the next arrogant grammar nazi to quote me a gorbellied earth-vexing fustilarian.

Thou shalt hold thy tongue, impertinent rump-fed strumpet!

ExiliuM
03-28-2009, 22:32

I challenge you to a duel, preferably in your own domain. Where art thou, thee loggerheaded half-faced puttock?

Mount Ain
03-28-2009, 22:58
I challenge you to a duel, preferably in your own domain. Where art thou, thee loggerheaded half-faced puttock?

I reside in the Loxley estate, gleeking clay-brained lewdster.

Kutana
03-28-2009, 23:03
Focus guys and stop fighting each other its Brannoc's plan to have us fighting each other and get distracted from our goal, fight the down lets bring the man down.

heroshade
03-28-2009, 23:05

I reside in the Loxley estate, gleeking clay-brained lewdster.

This revolution sucks.

Temet nosce
03-28-2009, 23:10
This revolution sucks.

I'll settle this.

Exilium, Mount Ain. Whoever can drink a bottle of bleach fastest wins. Mount Ain, you go first since you started it.

Hitom
03-28-2009, 23:12
I'll settle this.

Exilium, Mount Ain. Whoever can drink a bottle of bleach fastest wins. Mount Ain, you go first since you started it.

And the winner gets to take a bath in some amazing cyanide.

ExiliuM
03-28-2009, 23:13
It's YOUR revolution, and it sucks. I blame YOU.

But for Forumfall, I'll kill Mount another time.

heroshade
03-28-2009, 23:14
And the winner gets to take a bath in some amazing cyanide.

Ahh yes, the classic bleach chug v.s. Cyanide bubble bath.

Temet nosce
03-28-2009, 23:29
Ahh yes, the classic bleach chug v.s. Cyanide bubble bath.

If they somehow manage to tie or survive both events, we move on to the impalement bike ride (Bicycle seats inspired by Vlad Tepes!)

heroshade
03-28-2009, 23:31
If they somehow manage to tie or survive both events, we move on to the impalement bike ride (Bicycle seats inspired by Vlad Tepes!)

Remove the seat and sharpen the little metal thing it sits on.

Temet nosce
03-28-2009, 23:32
Remove the seat and sharpen the little metal thing it sits on.

The seats are already sharp metal poles, as I said they were inspired by Tepes.

verlox2
03-29-2009, 00:41
And just when I thought OT couldn't get any more retarded.....this pops up.

God, I hate you guys.

Especially you! You know who you are!

Spankytwo
03-29-2009, 00:45
I see the bel-air