PDA

View Full Version : Chamger of Corporatism

Suncross
03-15-2012, 15:14
The US Chamber of Commerce has issued its 2009 congressional scorecard, and once again, Rep. Ron Paul, R-Tex. — certainly one of the two most free-market politicians in Washington — gets the lowest score of any Republican.

Paul was one of a handful of GOP lawmakers not to win the Chamber's "Sprit of Enterprise Award." He scored only a 67%, bucking the Chamber on four votes, including:
Paul opposed the "Solar Technology Roadmap Act," which boosted subsidies for unprofitable solar energy technology.
Paul opposed the "Travel Promotion Act," which subsidizes the tourism industry with a new fee on international visitors.
Paul opposed the largest spending bill in history, Obama's $787 billion stimulus bill.

Source: http://mises.org/daily/5954/Chamber-of-Corporatism

It's also pretty interesting on what they have to say about the chamber of commerce, etc.

Hydrogenium
03-15-2012, 18:30
What's chamger?

Emolas
03-15-2012, 18:43
Mises

NOPE

Wufiavelli
03-15-2012, 18:48
Interesting. But why is it 3 years old.

Suncross
03-16-2012, 00:24
Interesting. But why is it 3 years old.

The article was posted today.

What's chamger?

I have a lot of fucks to build up in order for me to actually give them out when posting, or doing anything really. I won't go into deficit just to give fucks that I don't have. Am I corny if I planned this joke out?