PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendations on a good free to play PvP MMO?

Kasmos
01-29-2012, 00:01
I'm bored and looking for a good free to play PvP MMO (preferably full loot).

Any suggestions?

Civilization
01-29-2012, 00:11

Any suggestions?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

here is another good one:

there are good computer games.

iza
01-29-2012, 00:19

Any suggestions?
No.

Niburu
01-29-2012, 00:51
Call me when you found one

GFH_Spike
01-29-2012, 01:36
I would recommend Face of Mankind if looting is important to you. Everything in the player's inventory will drop, though whatever is currently equipped (armor, implants, weapon) remains safe. Usually, your haul includes medkits, food, drugs, and ammo, though some players carry spare weapons, implants, and armor.

Entering the game world, your character is immediately granted 20k credits and can do whatever he pleases. You will likely become involved in a particular faction, voluntarily limiting your potential targets to enemy faction members in return for financial support and advancement through the ranks, but ganking as a lone wolf is entirely viable.

PvE is a very minor part of the game and entirely optional, due to the lack of levels. Characters are on an equal footing and defeat one another through superior combat tactics, battle preparation, and personal skill. Factions vie for control over colonies, which grant faction-wide income through taxation on goods sold through the market. This is quite lucrative, and the factions are thus in regular conflict with one another, with mortal enemies, uneasy truces, and precarious alliances.

You may choose to immerse yourself in politics and acquire great power, rising to a leadership position and controlling dozens to hundreds of fellow players. However, if your thirst for power is minimal and you seek only blood, victims await on every colony. Faction warfare, looting, and intense PvP. This is the Face of Mankind.

http://www.faceofmankind.com/

Caveat: If you can't initiate action on your own and need a quest log with linear progression, look elsewhere. FoM is only as fun as the players within it, so go shoot someone, and always ask if any faction missions are running.

Metalkon
01-29-2012, 01:46
runescape has full loot

screw loose
01-29-2012, 02:06
some people playing haven and hearth, free/full loot/perma death

minecraft has some good hardcore servers

just play darkfall

Ragnarok Delrhe
01-29-2012, 02:17

Any suggestions?

DF is f2p atm.