PDA

View Full Version : Darkfall Online : Active, FOR REALS!

RealDeal
01-17-2012, 00:14
To those who saying "Darkfall is dying" are attention whores.

It is quite easy, I could take screenshots I suppose, maybe I will do that..

But here is the short version..

Go to Clan and browse dem' clans! Make it go from Biggest to Smallest in members.

Tally the first page of members it is ALONE over 1,000 actives.. *Keep in mind, a player unsubbed doesn't show up in in-game Clan Roster*

That is the FIRST PAGE ALONE

Second page it just keeps climbing, all in all the game has give or take 3,000 ACTIVES (A lot of players are unclanned) on NA1

I don't know what EU looks like, but I am sure it is in the 1,000's?

Right when a player is unsubbed and no longer able to log into the game, they are removed from in-game roster...when they RESUB, they are put back into the roster (Unless you are gone to long) then you are un-clanned.

I want to hear no more crying about how Darkfall isn't active, and everybody stop playing, you are pissing everybody off.

:) Peace!

JCatano
01-17-2012, 00:17
My clan showed 4/4 active a few days ago. Two of those people do not play.

Good try, though.

Bainwalker
01-17-2012, 00:24
To those who saying "Darkfall is dying" are attention whores.

It is quite easy, I could take screenshots I suppose, maybe I will do that..

But here is the short version..

Go to Clan and browse dem' clans! Make it go from Biggest to Smallest in members.

Tally the first page of members it is ALONE over 1,000 actives.. *Keep in mind, a player unsubbed doesn't show up in in-game Clan Roster*

That is the FIRST PAGE ALONE

Second page it just keeps climbing, all in all the game has give or take 3,000 ACTIVES (A lot of players are unclanned) on NA1

Right when a player is unsubbed and no longer able to log into the game, they are removed from in-game roster...when they RESUB, they are put back into the roster (Unless you are gone to long) then you are un-clanned.

I want to hear no more crying about how Darkfall isn't active, and everybody stop playing, you are pissing everybody off.

:) Peace!

Many of us also call it speaking the truth.

Synister Zero
01-17-2012, 00:26
:lmao: these players must be invisible

don't count my 2 accounts or clan on there, because contrary to what it says were not active.

RealDeal
01-17-2012, 01:04
Damn...if only this theory would have been tested a couple times to see if it was actually true..

I guess I am silly to have post such a thing..

Dang it kids! I guess this game is dead! Everybody go back to talking mad shit about Darkfall but yet never leave the community.

OR wait?! Was it tested?! OH MY IT WAS?! OH MY GOD, THESE GUYS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO TALK MAD SHIT ABOUT THE GAME AND NEVER SUB?! GEEEEEEE, I THOUGHT I WAS IN OVER MY HEAD.

Leave trolls.

hyperion_x91
01-17-2012, 01:42
Agreed games not dead, we get pvp everyday.

4n0n
01-17-2012, 01:44
Damn...if only this theory would have been tested a couple times to see if it was actually true..

I guess I am silly to have post such a thing..

Dang it kids! I guess this game is dead! Everybody go back to talking mad shit about Darkfall but yet never leave the community.

OR wait?! Was it tested?! OH MY IT WAS?! OH MY GOD, THESE GUYS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO TALK MAD SHIT ABOUT THE GAME AND NEVER SUB?! GEEEEEEE, I THOUGHT I WAS IN OVER MY HEAD.

Leave trolls.

I had some pvp action all day from 2pm to 6pm; when i finally died.

With that new website, we can finally see how alive that game is.
http://darkfallhotspot.net/

RealDeal
01-17-2012, 01:45
That is if people are using the website, I have been advertising it in-game as well.

Greatdane
01-17-2012, 02:23
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=308836

kingllama
01-17-2012, 02:32
I've found a guild again and gotten some small pvp :). Thanks too darkfall hotspot.

Zionburns
01-17-2012, 02:37
what a shame it doesnt actually work like that...

there are clans on the eu1 roster with players listed that have not been active since near release...

oh wait "US1" you're not expected to know how the game works.

RealDeal
01-17-2012, 03:12
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=308836

A player comes to a "Sandbox" and complains about a grind...obviously not a game for him..

Thanks though Greatdane, for the laugh.

-Darkness-
01-17-2012, 03:34
Fanboy living in a fantasy world I see. There is no hope for fanboys.

In the words of RealDeal;

Stop posting useless shit, especially when you can't back them up!.

Mission accomplished!.

:lmao::rolleyes:

RealDeal
01-17-2012, 03:45
Fanboy living in a fantasy world I see. There is no hope for fanboys.

In the words of RealDeal;

Stop posting useless shit, especially when you can't back them up!.

Mission accomplished!.

:lmao::rolleyes:

You quoted me wrong, sorry :(

Greatdane
01-17-2012, 04:01
A player comes to a "Sandbox" and complains about a grind...obviously not a game for him..

Thanks though Greatdane, for the laugh.

"The reason I'm not sticking with it is because of the horrible new player population mainly and the grind. The grind wouldn't be so bad but thing is that's the ONLY thing for me to do since there is no real PvP I can participate in. I try to go searching for other new players to battle but 9/10 times I just get killed by a veteran."

less laughing, more reading comprehension

caldrin
01-17-2012, 10:09
Greatdane you would have been ok a few months back before they had the stupid super XP weekend, now basically nearly everyone playing now has every skill and probally most stats maxed out.

Before that you would have been fine as there was people playing at all lvls and the skill gain was pretty spot on.. sure you would have got killed by vets still but not many people had everything maxed unless they had been playing from the start..

Sadly now for a new starter they have to compete with everyone being maxed out.

Basicalyl AV managed to brake their game even more..

Niburu
01-17-2012, 10:14
I doubt you willl take any screenshot of the game without a running subscription...lol

Greatdane
01-17-2012, 12:40
Greatdane you would have been ok a few months back before they had the stupid super XP weekend, now basically nearly everyone playing now has every skill and probally most stats maxed out.

Before that you would have been fine as there was people playing at all lvls and the skill gain was pretty spot on.. sure you would have got killed by vets still but not many people had everything maxed unless they had been playing from the start..

Sadly now for a new starter they have to compete with everyone being maxed out.

Basicalyl AV managed to brake their game even more..

my first character's enchanting was 100 well over a year ago with no macroing, the grind doesn't affect me so much, but I can understand where new players are coming from

that quote was from the link I posted, that the op conveniently ignored when he summed up the guy's post

if they balanced surging spells, fixed load lag so you could actually solo pvp stealthily, and banned lag switchers and wallhackers quicker, then I might actually still play

DAA KAPUTTMACHA
01-17-2012, 19:54
Hundreds of players logging in 2 times a month to pay their house taxes are a hell of an addition to the gaming experience, no question.

Tonak
01-17-2012, 20:26
there IS pvp you can participate in. You just cant go to an elf lands goblin spawn and except to find much action. besides is it even worth it to travel that farm for goblin loot? The new player population is integrated into the rest of the population. Nobody rolls alone anymore. In groups of 2-3 new players can farm end game mobs just effectively as one vet, and the loot is just as good. Learn the game, from those of us who guide noobs on their path of victory effectively, and not to talk shit, but some of more noob players in my clan, are bigger assetts to our group pvp then some of our vets, player skill plays a big role, and if someone hands a r50 keened bow, your going to do damage, and your going to kill people, or at the very worse keep our people alive so you can have a share of the loot. Quit whining about dead goblin and troll spawns, you wouldn't like them if they were full, having to fight over your spawn every 10 minutes, vs blues mind you is not and will never be fun, especially when you cant even afford the prayer neccisary.

Tonak
01-17-2012, 20:28
And on a side not, when any player takes the inititive to get a hacker lag switcher banned it happens, just fraps it, there are free programs which so which do not even affect your fps. The reason certain individuals remained at large for so long was the players population to paint the red on their hands.

OldPlayer
01-17-2012, 20:48
Haha, I'm on that roster and I haven't had an active sub in forver.

You lose.

Game is dead.

RealDeal
01-17-2012, 21:06
Haha, I'm on that roster and I haven't had an active sub in forver.

You lose.

Game is dead.

US1 Player..

You lose.

Umki Bloodsoul
01-18-2012, 00:38
Woooaaaa ... 1.000 players ... are soooooo muuuuuch ... NOT.

You can divide it by 2 because usually every "vet" / "long time player" got an alt to gather / macro / do other shit.

Weeking
01-18-2012, 03:10
Trial accounts can join clans, so those statistics are useless at counting subscribers even if they're not bugged at all.

Gorukha
01-19-2012, 00:08
Darkfall will never die, as long as it stays in our hearts, as the worst game ever created....:D

DAA KAPUTTMACHA
01-19-2012, 00:09
Darkfall will never die, as long as it stays in our hearts, as the worst game ever created....:D

No, best game ever run worst.

Vizh
01-19-2012, 13:13
I fight and die away bags every day and every night. Sure i would love more players, but the game is far from dead! In the end it is what you make of it!

Also, about grind, iv gotten to know a new player who started in mid december. He went for destroyer, and is pvp-viable atm for sure. That is hardly to much grind! Sure, im not talking about solo pvp, but still!

Greyhead
01-19-2012, 13:50
also not every player is online at the same time....so except the primetime u might have 250 of those 1000 online.

i hate those ppl who are complaining about us vet players who say the game is dead...but fact is: when we started the game there were 30k active players on one server!

cod3r_
01-19-2012, 17:22
also not every player is online at the same time....so except the primetime u might have 250 of those 1000 online.

i hate those ppl who are complaining about us vet players who say the game is dead...but fact is: when we started the game there were 30k active players on one server!

the good old days.. when you were actually scared of going out and couldn't get far w/out running into people..

painful_death
01-19-2012, 17:55
the good old days.. when you were actually scared of going out and couldn't get far w/out running into people..

/Agree

Good times, you always ever ran into pvp. Every area was filled up with players, it was awesome!

I hope that Darkfall 2.0 will be like that, it was such good times.

Aratix
01-19-2012, 18:08
30v30 battles every night for my alliance. Dunno what game you guys are playing where everyone is hiding.

Trolls saying the game is dead, shrug. Far from dead.

kil_2k
01-19-2012, 18:43
30v30 battles every night for my alliance. Dunno what game you guys are playing where everyone is hiding.

You should fraps those fairy tales.

Greyhead
01-19-2012, 20:09

prolly u fight the same 30 ppl over and over and over....there are not a lot 30 player forces left, especially on EU.

TenLoves
01-19-2012, 21:07
You should fraps those fairy tales.

US is like 5 times as active as EU so i doubt they are fairy tales, you should ask your friend worm inated.

Geezy
01-19-2012, 22:09
Is the game dead? No.

Is it a far cry from how it used to be on EU? Yes.

/thread