PDA

View Full Version : GOP Debate tonight at 9pm ET on Fox News

[LoD] EE
12-15-2011, 17:02
Fox News Iowa GOP debate tonight at 9pm ET

What will likely be the final GOP debate before the January 3rd Iowa caucuses will take place later this evening from the Sioux City Convention Center in Sioux City, Iowa. The debate is sponsored by Fox News and will feature seven of the current GOP candidates.

Air Time: Thursday, December 15 at 9pm ET on Fox News

Live Stream: FoxNews.com

Participants: Bachmann, Gingrich, Huntsman, Paul, Perry, Romney, Santorum

Report from Examiner.com:

The next debate and last one before the Iowa caucus is set to take place this Thursday night, December 15th at 8pm CST in Sioux City at the Sioux City Convention Center. It will be hosted by Fox News and the Iowa Republican Party. This will be the last major televised debate in Iowa as Donald Trump has finally decided to cancel his debate that was well on its way to being doomed anyway.

Even before the latest poll came out today showing Ron Paul surging into a first place tie in Iowa, I had predicted in my debate analysis of the last debate here that it looked likely after his last performance that he could win Iowa and that if he wins Iowa, he could have an even more decisive win in New Hampshire. Also, that contrary to the famous pundits out there, Newt Gingrich gave a weak performance in trying to defend himself during the last debate, so it was no surprise to see that his poll numbers fell by at least 5 points.

Certainly Iowa is very close to a three-way tie depending on the poll you examine with Paul, Gingrich and Romney all vying for the top spot. In Iowa, however, you still can't count out Perry, Bachmann or Santorum of finishing better than the polling currently indicates.

Watch live here (http://www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com/2011/12/fox-news-iowa-gop-debate-tonight-at-9pm-et/)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am still confused as to why Bachmann, Huntsman and Santorum have not dropped out. I dont see the point of blowing all that money when you have absolutely no chance to win.

doomahx
12-15-2011, 17:09
Can anyone explain to me why the fuck Iowa plays such an important role in politics? Every two weeks it seems like some sort of political event is happening in bumfuck iowa.

Styrr Chipatama
12-15-2011, 17:11
Man I really was looking forward to that.

[LoD] EE
12-15-2011, 17:13
Can anyone explain to me why the fuck Iowa plays such an important role in politics? Every two weeks it seems like some sort of political event is happening in bumfuck iowa.

I am not sure really. Why New Hampshire? The world may never know.

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 17:13
perry / Bachmann 2012 is my vote

[LoD] EE
12-15-2011, 17:15

What a mindless sheeple would say?

Oh wait, this isnt Jeopardy?

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 17:19
:) yep its still a free country so that is my vote aside of what you have to say.

doomahx
12-15-2011, 17:19

Those are the people whom you think will do well or those are the candidates you would vote for? Please tell me it's the former.

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 17:22
lol why do you guys think you can tell me who i would vote for ? hah i have done my homework. i know all the candidates quite well thanks. and yes this is who i am voting for in the elections.

nizzie
12-15-2011, 17:22

If the user wasn't Chris I'd tell him to stop trolling.

bobii
12-15-2011, 17:24
nobody cares

really should have a politics forum section for the americans...

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 17:24
heh says the troll that posted after me

[LoD] EE
12-15-2011, 17:25
lol why do you guys think you can tell me who i would vote for ? hah i have done my homework. i know all the candidates quite well thanks. and yes this is who i am voting for in the elections.

Its funny, you have Lincoln quotes in your sig and then you mention voting for two people who are such opposites to anything Lincoln stood for.

doomahx
12-15-2011, 17:25

If you think anyone is telling you who you can vote for then you are delusional.

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 17:27
EE;5259882']Its funny, you have Lincoln quotes in your sig and then you mention voting for two people who are such opposites to anything Lincoln stood for.

and paul is ?

[LoD] EE
12-15-2011, 17:27
and paul is ?

If you have to ask that you obviously have not done your research into the candidates.

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 17:29
heh ya your right

Lord Bulleteus
12-15-2011, 17:43
sweet, the last debate was a good laught hope this one doesnt disappoint

Zaffax
12-15-2011, 19:40
and paul is ?

Considering that Lincoln basically raped the constitution, paul would probably be closer to his polar opposite.

That said, I will be voting for Paul and contributing my time making calls throughout this primary season.

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 19:42
ya this is your paul

hah enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFcuAPjBpiA

Styrr Chipatama
12-15-2011, 19:47
ya this is your paul

He is right, tho.

Zaffax
12-15-2011, 19:50
ya this is your paul

Your point?

Paul isn't for legalizing all drugs. He's for stopping its prosecution and regulation at the federal level. He'd still allow states to place bans on them.

Tenebrion
12-15-2011, 19:58
I'm going to vote to re-elect Obama, just to give a few random conservatives out there aneurysms.

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 20:02
heh sorry there is a reason why thos drugs are not legal.

so lets see paul's view is if we chose to use drugs. we police are self no matter if we accidentally hurt others in the process, as long as the state says it ok. also who pays for the people that get hurt in the process? say at no fault of they own. say thos people don't have insurance so we still end of paying. I am sorry crazzy people running around strung up on heroin and pcp is not something that
I would be willing to allow my son to get a hold of.

have you not seen predator 2 ?

also just to prove my point a bit more its legal to use and sell drugs in mexico notice how well its working there ?

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 20:03
I'm going to vote to re-elect Obama, just to give a few random conservatives out there aneurysms.

your not alot of us are not surprised.

dandelions
12-15-2011, 20:07

He rests his case. Can't talk about drug policy until you've seen Predator 2. All the experts reference it. Duh.

Pumpkin
12-15-2011, 20:14

I guess Cheney/Rumsfeld 2012 isn't an option?

Emolas
12-15-2011, 20:15
EE;5259882']Its funny, you have Lincoln quotes in your sig and then you mention voting for two people who are such opposites to anything Lincoln stood for.

Lincoln was liberal. :rolleyes:

Zaffax
12-15-2011, 20:26
He rests his case. Can't talk about drug policy until you've seen Predator 2. All the experts reference it. Duh.

What Chris needs to see is Tropic Thunder so that he can understand the dangers of going full retard.

doomahx
12-15-2011, 20:33

so lets see paul's view is if we chose to use drugs. we police are self no matter if we accidentally hurt others in the process, as long as the state says it ok. also who pays for the people that get hurt in the process? say at no fault of they own. say thos people don't have insurance so we still end of paying. I am sorry crazzy people running around strung up on heroin and pcp is not something that

also just to prove my point a bit more its legal to use and sell drugs in mexico notice how well its working there ?

So you believe alcohol should be made illegal then, correct?

I find it interesting you use Mexico which has only decriminalized drugs as an example but you don't even mention Portugal which has completely legalized them.

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 20:48
dont be mad paul is fine he just does not have a full deck to be the prez thats all.. If he would make a stand with our alies i may be able to look passed the fact hes cool with allowing drug cartel to run around our streets..

Spades911
12-15-2011, 20:52
the MSM and debate moderators are going to go all out on trying to bury Ron this debate. They have to bury him, or just simply ignore him. Ignoring however, is a tactic they realize they have over used.

This will be the toughest debate to date for Ron. This is their LAST chance to embarass Ron. If Ron is crisp and clear with his points, and adamently aggresive towards people who attempt to ridicule him. He will rape Iowa.

One thing I admire Ron for is that he is a sincere person, and sincere people finish last, he has to intellectually slam every person that tries to come at him.

Nova88
12-15-2011, 21:01
the MSM and debate moderators are going to go all out on trying to bury Ron this debate. They have to bury him, or just simply ignore him. Ignoring however, is a tactic they realize they have over used.

This will be the toughest debate to date for Ron. This is their LAST chance to embarass Ron. If Ron is crisp and clear with his points, and adamently aggresive towards people who attempt to ridicule him. He will rape Iowa.

One thing I admire Ron for is that he is a sincere person, and sincere people finish last, he has to intellectually slam every person that tries to come at him.

You really think they are going to give him a chance? I say it will be business as usual, he gets asked a few tough questions on his more fringe beliefs to make him look radical while giving the vast majority of questions to newt romney and perry.

I would love to be wrong and to see them give RP the chance he deserves. But RP is against the status quo so he is the enemy of these corrupt power/money hungry organizations. And the news media realizes that if you can control the info that goes into peoples heads, you can in a way control how they think.

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 21:07
why is it his last chance ?

I don't understand i get called and retard yet you make no sense.
the hole point is to vote on your beliefs. If you trust in ron who the fuck is the media to say other wise ? just like in the other thread where 3 of you attacked me on my choice. You make your choice and stand on it. Thats why America is so good. we have that freedom..
Thing is you all buy into this government ran media shit is whats up. you are so bought and paid for you have no idea what you are talking about one hand you say one thing but then totally ditch the hole idea..

Its not Russia where we sit at the booth and vote and the person watches over us and changes our vote in our face. then holds a gun to your back and asked you to smile while they hold you there.

Stand on you're beliefs.

Nova88
12-15-2011, 21:40
the hole point is to vote on your beliefs.

uhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaa......

Lord Bulleteus
12-15-2011, 21:46
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/385775_10150448915590889_324173595888_87 11248_206814506_n.jpg

Trolls at Fox?

Bissen
12-15-2011, 21:53

Illegal markets and their fair share of societal diseases. Look up where they stem from.

Whoops. Look at me ganking you by letting your prophet rip your silly opinions into pieces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyyI1EC5i2U

Even Glenn Beck is a Pualite now.

Chris Windblade
12-15-2011, 22:08
glenn is not a paul supporter if you listen to him at all you would know that fact..

he wants Michelle bachmann to win end of story. only reason he said he would even consider to vote for paul, is if he was up against obama and newt. NEWT and OBAMA AND Romney are all the same sorry. its the truth all of there past proves that.

[LoD] EE
12-15-2011, 22:10

the hole point is to vote on your beliefs. If you trust in ron who the fuck is the media to say other wise ?

Most people are sheep. They will bleat what they have been told to bleat or what they hear others bleat. Most sheeple wont bleat to a different tune than the masses. There is a reason why there are trends, there is a reason why you have a million morons reply 'he mad' when another moron says ' you mad' thinking its witty or original. Its because most people follow the crown like mindless automatons. They will go with the popular music/movie/hair style/clothing/political figure to fit in. Most sheeple cant think for themselves nor can they think critically. Why do you think Religion has such a grasp on the masses? Why do you think the same fucktards of politicians keep being elected? Its because of morons such as yourself who are pro Perry/Bachman, Cain/Romney, Bush or Obama.

Falokis
12-15-2011, 22:13
Can anyone explain to me why the fuck Iowa plays such an important role in politics? Every two weeks it seems like some sort of political event is happening in bumfuck iowa.It's because the state is 50/50 red/blue. It can go either way depending on the candidate. It's not like Cali which will vote Dem every time or Alabama which goes Repub every time. You could literally say with certainty which states each candidate is going to win (based on party), with the exception of a few. Those few are the ones that get all the attention.

doomahx
12-15-2011, 22:23
EE;5260219'] Why do you think Religion has such a grasp on the masses?

Because the baby jesus himself flew around and put little seeds of belief inside each and every believers brain

Emolas
12-15-2011, 22:26
It's because the state is 50/50 red/blue. It can go either way depending on the candidate. It's not like Cali which will vote Dem every time or Alabama which goes Repub every time. You could literally say with certainty which states each candidate is going to win (based on party), with the exception of a few. Those few are the ones that get all the attention.

The winner takes all system just makes me want to :bang:

Let's just make the entire election winner takes all - the party that gets the most votes is given all seats in both houses.

[LoD] EE
12-16-2011, 02:43
Bachmann makes no sense, she should never hold office. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LFB6LQ1-WKU)

Apex Vertigo
12-16-2011, 02:50

You weren't joking? I thought surely that was a joke.

Infact, I still think its just an elaborate troll. You've been trying to look 'really' stupid for a while, like its a character you're playing.

Besides anyone as dumb as you pretend to be doesn't know how to read or turn on a computer. Check mate, sir.

Apex Vertigo
12-16-2011, 02:56

the hole point is to vote on your beliefs. If you trust in ron who the fuck is the media to say other wise ? just like in the other thread where 3 of you attacked me on my choice. You make your choice and stand on it. Thats why America is so good. we have that freedom..
Thing is you all buy into this government ran media shit is whats up. you are so bought and paid for you have no idea what you are talking about one hand you say one thing but then totally ditch the hole idea..

Its not Russia where we sit at the booth and vote and the person watches over us and changes our vote in our face. then holds a gun to your back and asked you to smile while they hold you there.

Stand on you're beliefs.

Lmfao. This entire post. The insanely bad grammar. The 3rd grade level spelling. The ridiculous Russia comparison. Just great.

This is exactly what I would expect from a guy who is open about supporting Perry and Bachmann. How the fuck have you not wondered off into traffic already?!

Jedicake
12-16-2011, 02:57
Lmfao. This entire post. This is exactly what I would expect from a guy who is open about supporting Perry and Bachmann. How the fuck have you not wondered off into traffic already?!

Wait, he supports Perry or Bachmann? Holy shit, please die, Chris.

Apex Vertigo
12-16-2011, 03:00
Wait, he supports Perry or Bachmann? Holy shit, please die, Chris.

Both. That's his dream ticket apparently lol. Can you expect more from a guy who can't spell "whole" and is an avid Glenn Beck fan?

[LoD] EE
12-16-2011, 03:02
Debate is live!

[LoD] EE
12-16-2011, 04:04
Ron is straight killing them right now, this is simply his best debate to date.

Marilio
12-16-2011, 04:07
EE;5260612']Ron is straight killing them right now, this is simply his best debate to date.

His rant on Iran is not too far off, to be fair.

Marilio
12-16-2011, 04:09
Wow, this nukka

AMERICA WORLD POLICE

Lord Bulleteus
12-16-2011, 04:13
how did rommney said it?..US is the greatest ally of peace?

Marilio
12-16-2011, 04:14
Republicans are hilarious.

"We want to end war, so let's start poking people with a stick"

[LoD] EE
12-16-2011, 04:14
His rant on Iran is not too far off, to be fair.

The guy asking the questions tried 3 times to get the answer he wanted, not the answer Ron gave and Ron appeared to be getting a little tired of his stupidity.

Marilio
12-16-2011, 04:16
EE;5260623']The guy asking the questions tried 3 times to get the answer he wanted, not the answer Ron gave and Ron appeared to be getting a little tired of his stupidity.

He did indirectly say something true:

America's war for defense is essentially the radical muslims jihad. Same principle.

Lord Bulleteus
12-16-2011, 04:16
hope bachman is elected as president then we can have a WW3 in a few months

Apex Vertigo
12-16-2011, 04:31
hope bachman is elected as president then we can have a WW3 in a few months

Has there ever been a revolution/civil war/coup solely because the person democratically elected was a moron/bigot/crazy person?

Lord Bulleteus
12-16-2011, 04:37
Has there ever been a revolution/civil war/coup solely because the person democratically elected was a moron/bigot/crazy person?

cant say for sure but if not bachman would almost sure be the first to trigger something like that

Marilio
12-16-2011, 04:37
HOLY SHIT. There are jihadist training camps in Central and South American....because those countries are not heavily Catholic....

because those countries are perhaps more xenophobe than the US. Love American politics, lying since 1999

Lord Bulleteus
12-16-2011, 04:50
why was paul left out on the 2 last topics?

[LoD] EE
12-16-2011, 04:51

They are running out of time so they need to ignore someone.

[LoD] EE
12-16-2011, 04:53
Question, has anyone seen any Anti-Paul adds by Romney, Perry or Newt?

Lord Bulleteus
12-16-2011, 04:54
EE;5260699']Question, has anyone seen any Anti-Paul adds by Romney, Perry or Newt?

are there any?

Eldest
12-16-2011, 04:56

Because ... because he's not party to an evil plot against the American people?

[LoD] EE
12-16-2011, 04:56
are there any?

Dont think so, I have heard of none.. What can they really do or say besides make shit up?

GirlyMan
12-16-2011, 04:57
Daaaamn, Gingrich is on fire. If they don't choose Gingrich as the nominee or whatever the fuck they do they are doomed.

Paul's good and all but he.. probably won't win.

Lord Bulleteus
12-16-2011, 04:58
EE;5260706']Dont think so, I have heard of none.. What can they really do or say besides make shit up?

well they can say that he is anti-american for not wanting to bomb iran

Apex Vertigo
12-16-2011, 05:00
EE;5260706']Dont think so, I have heard of none.. What can they really do or say besides make shit up?

Why would they need to make attack ads? The clear strategy they have used against him is to ignore and belittle while quietly assuming his arguments are silly. The biggest insult they can use against him is to pretend he doesn't deserve their insults.

Lord Bulleteus
12-16-2011, 05:08
Paul was doing good until they got to foreign policy..by Fox

Marilio
12-16-2011, 05:13
Paul was doing good until they got to foreign policy..by Fox

Paul's foreign policy was the most realistic and less jihadist.

Lord Bulleteus
12-16-2011, 05:15
Paul's foreign policy was the most realistic and less jihadist.

i agree with that but the "experts" at fox think otherwise;]]

Marilio
12-16-2011, 05:17
i agree with that but the "experts" at fox think otherwise;]]

Yeah, because they are cock mongrels.

Nightblighter
12-16-2011, 05:28
The best part of this debate was the three stooges laying on the media bias during breaks(on the internet livestream at least). Comedy quality material by Fox News.

Sqarak
12-16-2011, 08:40
So how did it go? Was it anything different from the usual?

- FREEDOM
- God
- No gay marriage
- Maobama
- Guns
- Yay for the military
- Less taxes
- Abortion bad

Jedicake
12-16-2011, 09:17
How anyone on these forums supports anyone besides Ron Paul is beyond me, you have every right to claim that Ron Paul is nutty, but not nearly as nutty as any of those other batshit crazy candidates. I pray to FSM that none of those candidates get elected.

I almost never ever watch politcal debates on TV, and I don't think I ever will watch a GOP debate, but I'm thinking the next democratic debate on TV I'll watch, or at least watch parts of it on the internet.

Lord Bulleteus
12-16-2011, 13:05
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/15/chris-wallace-iowa-wont-count-if-ron-paul-wins/