PDA

View Full Version : People Who Need To Be Killed For The Greater Good

StrawberryClock
12-06-2011, 04:05
Include this sick fuck. (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976106/Catch-the-sicko-who-fed-a-kitten-to-a-python.html)

It's fine and dandy being some masochist snake owner, but getting a fucking thrill from feeding it this, you know you are not completely human.

Rokstarr
12-06-2011, 04:07
You and him both need jesus

StrawberryClock
12-06-2011, 04:13
There's a rumor that his name is Luka Magnotta. This sick fuck is married to the most famous serial killers in Canadian history, Karla Homolka who helped her husband Paul Bernardo rape and murder her sister and other school girls.

And its the same fuck who vaccuumed two kittens and drained the bag of air, suffocating them.

What the fuck? Fucking narcissistic fuck deserves death.

Deltus
12-06-2011, 04:19
I own a snake, i can relate with the feeding of kitties

Tenebrion
12-06-2011, 04:22
What the fuck? Fucking narcissistic fuck deserves death.

How is that narcissistic?

GirlyMan
12-06-2011, 04:24
address plz

StrawberryClock
12-06-2011, 04:24
How is that narcissistic?

He's an amateur male model hence a narcissist, and feeding kittens is a sign of sociopathy. Sociopaths in general are narcisstic, especially if they torture animals.

Jedicake
12-06-2011, 04:43
KITTIES ARE FUCKING AWESOME, that piece of fucking shit fed it to his snake? Hope he dies in a god damn fire.

:( I shouldn't have looked at the pictures, now I'm really sad.

Umberto
12-06-2011, 04:51
While I agree that this is just plain wrong, take a look at how our society acts towards different animals, and why. :confused:

Not the kitten!!!

Fuck that guy though, hope someone else catches him before the police.

Shaehl
12-06-2011, 04:55
In some countries kittens are a delicacy--the python knows what I'm talking about.

pZombie
12-06-2011, 05:17
I find cows just as cute, but we slaughter and eat them. Why is noone rioting against that?

Also, he risks his python getting toxoplasmosis, and since he sleeps in one bed with it, he might get it as well from the snake rubbing it's ass on the pillow.

Jedicake
12-06-2011, 05:25
I find cows just as cute, but we slaughter and eat them. Why is noone rioting against that?

Also, he risks his python getting toxoplasmosis, and since he sleeps in one bed with it, he might get it as well from the snake rubbing it's ass on the pillow.

You find cows cute? What the fuck........

Buurug
12-06-2011, 05:27
How can people get so mad about animal abuse? Yes, it's fucked up considering your experience with animals, now get over yourself. There are plenty of worse videos detailing the treatment of livestock that many of you purchase. Also realize that many shelters are full and that having them euthanized en masse is hardly any better. I don't know how it is over there, but if the winter wasn't cold enough to kill off strays, I can only imagine. At least some kid gets some joy out of it.

i leik catz it makez my tumy feel bad wen i c them die

In before some self righteous vegan responds.

pZombie
12-06-2011, 05:31

Cows are wonderful peaceful creatures, give milk to us with even their excrement being useful.
They are way more intelligent than they look, because they lack facial expressions. Cows are just wonderful beings.
They should create mini-home-cows. I would take this over a dog or cat any time. Fresh milk every day, and their poop would go straight into my home plants.
I'd gladly be walking the cow rather than a dog.

VampSlize2
12-06-2011, 05:33
The fuck is this? Kitties are definatley awesome, sick fucks

nate4449
12-06-2011, 05:52
Oh my god you guys, I just found thousands more videos just like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW2vGwribjI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05JyUjlSSxc&feature=related

We have to do something to save anything that anyone could possibly consider cute! SNAKES ARE INHUMANE! DEATH TO ALL EVIL UNCUTE SNAKES!

VampSlize2
12-06-2011, 05:54
SNAKES ARE MORE THEN INHUMANE..
the hero has to save the day to save the ''cute'' kitties from mass destruction... darkfall

Makestro
12-06-2011, 05:59
snakes and cats, sound like the base ingredients for a bad penis/vagina joke

Tenebrion
12-06-2011, 06:07
snakes and cats, sound like the base ingredients for a bad penis/vagina joke

My favorite part of that video was when the snake put its penis inside of the cat's vagina.

.... I don't think I did that right.

muddymess
12-06-2011, 06:39
Fuck the kittens. If he wants to feed his snake a whole litter of kittens, more power to him.

screw loose
12-06-2011, 06:55
Person kills living thing. Now you want to kill a living thing. hypocritt

Tenebrion
12-06-2011, 07:32
Person kills living thing. Now you want to kill a living thing. hypocritt

Sort of reminds me of the way people get all pissy in violent shooters when people start using swear words. Apparently profanity is more offensive to the sensibilities of some than brutal murder.

tehWise
12-06-2011, 08:05
Doubt anyone here's been to the animal shelter in a rural community.

My dogs are rescues and my mom's made a living running a rescue for 10+ years. As a kid we used to place dogs that were dumped where we lived in the country. I remember one guy at the lake we had a membership to drowning puppies in a garbage bag throwing them off the dock with a concrete block in the bag.

Shelter my dogs came from kill 75/week on average with 25 being puppies....cats are target practice and it's fairly acceptable to hunt stray cats in people's barns. Kids in high school used to talk about it all the time I never cared to join.

Yea this guy should die in a fire for distracting the cat while the snake nailed it......but at the same time it happens every day closer to home and nobody gives a fuck.

Malyc Ormr
12-06-2011, 08:07
I had an 18 ft Albino Burmese Python. It got loose while we were away and ate two of my cats.

Fuckin snake.

Malyc Ormr
12-06-2011, 08:10

Cows are cute as fuck Jedi. Have you actually seen one?

Shaehl
12-06-2011, 08:20

I've stuck mine hand into a live cow's 4th stomach, which was opened up for public exploration, and felt grass it was eating mid digestion.

Cow didn't give a fuck, either.

Weeking
12-06-2011, 08:25

He should have been allowed to feed them human babies, provided he had the consent of both the biological parents IMO. Babies are property, not people.

pZombie
12-06-2011, 10:38

Probably not. They can be just as playful as dogs or cats

http://www.wimp.com/carscows/

Khorsy
12-06-2011, 10:42
Include this sick fuck. (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976106/Catch-the-sicko-who-fed-a-kitten-to-a-python.html)

It's fine and dandy being some masochist snake owner, but getting a fucking thrill from feeding it this, you know you are not completely human.

Im sure lots of cute cuddly animals are getting swallowed whole in nature as we speak.

Nature's a pretty sick bitch isn't she? She totally deserves to die.....

SphereOfDeath
12-06-2011, 11:55
Much of society is made up of kleptomaniacs, compulsive liars, sociopaths, sadists, psychopaths, good, very honest+trusting, guilble, spiritualists, religios.

Spiritualists and religios are quite stupid (in my opinion) - but they don't do too much harm. There are some who are zealots, but they're likely to be sociopaths who are simply working the system for money/power/control over others (look at all the religious/psychic/mediums/republicans and BTK serial killer)

Greedy selfish and power craving people are more a product of our society (capitalism + women crave wealth/strong for child raising advantage)

Then you have middle east who:

A father is allowed to kill his daughter.
A woman cannot be killed if she is a virgin - so they rape her.
Women can be killed for being sluts - rape is not considered a crime, and they don't even have a word for it.
That is all about culture - sure there are many psychopathic tendencies but it is ingrained into their culture, their god actually forbids much of this killing (not the raping).

Sociopathy/psychopathy are actually mental illnesses.
We are all humans, however our chemical make up is different, our brains are wired uniquely - many of these mentally ill people lack concience.
They're simply not like us, sure some people have simply had bad parents or childhoods and not been instilled with ethics/concience/empathy/a sense of self worth/values.

So don't hate them for being monsters because they can't help themselves.

eg:
Do you hate the tiger who eats your child?
No, a tiger is simply doing what it knows, it eats things.

We simply need to capture our Sociopaths/psychopaths and treat them/keep them from hurting our society.
If we harm them we're no better than them - those who call for revenge & harm are likely to BE sociopaths/sadists themselves.

eg:
Some hate black people - because of bad things some do.
Barack Obama is a black man and he's not lazy, he doesn't have a cache of hoes, he won't rob you or kill you etc.

Tiger Woods - yes he is a slut, but so is Charlie Sheen ( and he's a violent drugie).

Hope that makes some coherent sense.

nizzie
12-06-2011, 12:33
Probably not. They can be just as playful as dogs or cats

http://www.wimp.com/carscows/

Yeah, no kidding. Me and my neighbors always wondered about a weird sound coming from the cow pasture right outside of town. One day I noticed how one of them used to play with a trailer full of cabbage. He used his horns to move a door of the trailer upwards, and then let it fall which made a loud 'clang'. Over and over again. They also like to chase one another in the evenings. Pretty fun to watch.

Im sure lots of cute cuddly animals are getting swallowed whole in nature as we speak.

Nature's a pretty sick bitch isn't she? She totally deserves to die.....

There's a difference between nature and a sick fuck who gets turned on by playing god and using his python as an excuse to kill other animals. Pythons are fed mice and rats, he took a cat to satisfy his sick desire for something exciting to see.

Sinical
12-06-2011, 13:39
So it's fine if he gets off on watching his snake eat rats and mice? That's fucked up bro.

Darkcloudd
12-06-2011, 13:44
Lol you must be american

Khorsy
12-06-2011, 13:44
There's a difference between nature and a sick fuck who gets turned on by playing god and using his python as an excuse to kill other animals. Pythons are fed mice and rats, he took a cat to satisfy his sick desire for something exciting to see.

Not really, the sickness is part of who that person is and is as natural to him as nature is to itself.

loverboy
12-06-2011, 13:47
So it's fine if he gets off on watching his snake eat rats and mice? That's fucked up bro.

Sinical!! Long time no talk! How have you been?

Sinical
12-06-2011, 13:50
Wait, hold the presses. I thought Humans were a part of nature? Just because we got big brain and penis to body ratio, doesn't mean we're above nature. We're all just caged animals waiting to escape. Society is the largest cage of all, we've developed it over 100 of thousands of years, and somehow we still don't get it... caged animals gonna act out.

Sinical
12-06-2011, 13:51
Sinical!! Long time no talk! How have you been?

Who the shiznit are you?... bored.

nizzie
12-06-2011, 13:52
Not really, the sickness is part of who that person is and is as natural to him as nature is to itself.

It's called sickness for a reason. Sickness is contrary to a natural state.

Sinical
12-06-2011, 13:55

Sickness based on the average of a society's opinion, which is shaped by "experts" and "leaders" to better unify the people and to make them obey their will. What is a natural state for a human? Please, find me the meadian for Humanity.

loverboy
12-06-2011, 13:58
Who the shiznit are you?... bored.

Im the guy who made your sig!

Sinical
12-06-2011, 14:04
Im the guy who made your sig!

Oh shiz, it's the hussy!

Man... I might as well go back to RYL. And write a newspaper.

88Chaz88
12-06-2011, 14:21

Sickness based on the average of a society's opinion.

When we stop being pedantic and arguing over the terminology used, shall we just agree that shit ain't right?

Vor'Dus[DiE]
12-06-2011, 14:21
Fuck the kittens. If he wants to feed his snake a whole litter of kittens, more power to him.

Im sorry to say it , but something is wrong with you and maybe you even need to seek help for it. Frankly, I dont care what you feed a snake with aslong as the victim are dead. Should be illegal to give snakes live food, even if it is a mouse or not.

Khorsy
12-06-2011, 14:24

Messed up my posts, but what I was saying in them was:

"Cute" is an entirely human and subjective term which ruthless nature knows nothing of apart from us.

So applying that term on specific animals and treating it as objective reality is utter nonsense.

Judging and persecuting another person for not going along those terms is even more nonsense.

Sinical
12-06-2011, 14:30
When we stop being pedantic and arguing over the terminology used, shall we just agree that shit ain't right?

No. What is right? Right is based on opinions that you develop over your life. What is right for one person, isn't right for another. Like the saying goes "Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes".

I remember my first Forumfall.

88Chaz88
12-06-2011, 14:32
Let's not forget that this is a domestic kitten being intentionally fed to a domestic python. All notions that this is simply nature in action are completely false.

nizzie
12-06-2011, 14:33
Messed up my posts, but what I was saying in them was:

"Cute" is an entirely human and subjective term which ruthless nature knows nothing of apart from us.

So applying that term on specific animals and treating it as objective reality is utter nonsense.

Judging and persecuting another person for not going along those terms is even more nonsense.

It's not about being cute or not. It's about the unnecessary killing and torture of animals. Snakes as pets are a stupid idea to begin with, any 'pet' which does need its food to be alive. Killing for your own survival is cruel, but an acceptable thing to do. It's the way of life. What a python or any other animal finds and eats in the wild is completely irrelevant. In captivity it's the human who decides. Keeping an animal which is fed hundreds of mice in its lifetime just for your own pleasure seems like an egoistical thing to do. Get a fucking parrot if you're bored and need company. Fascinated by reptiles? Well, I'm fascinated by Sibirian Tigers, does that mean I can have one in my backyard?

Sickness based on the average of a society's opinion, which is shaped by "experts" and "leaders" to better unify the people and to make them obey their will. What is a natural state for a human? Please, find me the meadian for Humanity.

Hurr durr tinfoil hat.

Sinical
12-06-2011, 14:35
Hurr durr tinfoil hat.
Guess the sig does match the user.

I don't get it, so insult it. GG.

88Chaz88
12-06-2011, 14:35
No. What is right? Right is based on opinions that you develop over your life. What is right for one person, isn't right for another. Like the saying goes "Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes".

I remember my first Forumfall.

Even this guy didn't think it was right else he wouldn't thought it worthy enough to film.

Sinical
12-06-2011, 14:36
Even this guy didn't think it was right else he wouldn't thought it worthy enough to film.

Have you ever visited Youtube?

Khorsy
12-06-2011, 14:38
Let's not forget that this is a domestic kitten being intentionally fed to a domestic python. All notions that this is simply nature in action are completely false.

Then so is the assumption of "cuteness", equally false, which the OP relied upon to justify killing that person.

Sinical
12-06-2011, 14:43
God uses this man to kill kittens every time you masturbate.
God told him to do it.
He did it.
Therefore, it's righteous.

nizzie
12-06-2011, 14:44
Then so is the assumption of "cuteness", equally false, which the OP relied upon to justify killing that person.

I don't think anyone here except OP wants to justify killing that person.

Guess the sig does match the user.

I don't get it, so insult it. GG.

The irony. :ninja:

88Chaz88
12-06-2011, 14:53

You assume I agree with the OP.

I'm mostly appaled by the intentional feeding of a defenceless young animal which I would consider as inhumane treatment. I don't even agree with the feeding of live mice and I try my best to not eat lamb or veal so I don't consider my feelings all that hypocritical.

It's not the cuteness of the animal that gets me, it's the treatment.

Sinical
12-06-2011, 15:07
The irony. :ninja:
It would be, if I didn't get it. Not to say it wasn't an insult to call you a junked up asshat, because it was. But I understand you wish to portray a mocking comedic anecdote via your signature at the expense of Mr. Perry. I'm just saying you seem to share the same threshold for wit as Mr. Perry.

nizzie
12-06-2011, 15:14
It would be, if I didn't get it. Not to say it wasn't an insult to call you a junked up asshat, because it was. But I understand you wish to portray a mocking comedic anecdote via your signature at the expense of Mr. Perry. I'm just saying you seem to share the same threshold for wit as Mr. Perry.

Right.. my bad for assuming you're just one of many conspiracy theorists, while indeed you're one of the very few who 'got it all figured out'. Sorry.

Khorsy
12-06-2011, 16:26
It's not about being cute or not. It's about the unnecessary killing and torture of animals. Snakes as pets are a stupid idea to begin with, any 'pet' which does need its food to be alive. Killing for your own survival is cruel, but an acceptable thing to do. It's the way of life. What a python or any other animal finds and eats in the wild is completely irrelevant. In captivity it's the human who decides. Keeping an animal which is fed hundreds of mice in its lifetime just for your own pleasure seems like an egoistical thing to do. Get a fucking parrot if you're bored and need company. Fascinated by reptiles? Well, I'm fascinated by Sibirian Tigers, does that mean I can have one in my backyard?

Snake sure had a good meal.

I refer to refusing domesticated snakes such prime quality meals from time to time, as they would in the wild, as plain torture.

Khorsy
12-06-2011, 16:26
You assume I agree with the OP.

I'm mostly appaled by the intentional feeding of a defenceless young animal which I would consider as inhumane treatment. I don't even agree with the feeding of live mice and I try my best to not eat lamb or veal so I don't consider my feelings all that hypocritical.

It's not the cuteness of the animal that gets me, it's the treatment.

Snake sure had a good meal.

I refer to refusing domesticated snakes such prime quality meals from time to time, as they would in the wild, as plain torture.

popsaregood230
12-06-2011, 16:54
I have a real soft spot in my heart for any kind of creature. A snake eating a kitten is the same as a snake eating a mouse. Not saying I like either, I could never intentionally feed live mice to snakes.

What is surprising to me though is that this bothers you so much OP, I've seen GIFs and vids all over the place of dogs getting beaten to death with shovels or pigs being sawed in half with chainsaws.

Sorry but this is nothing compared to true animal cruelty.

Styrr Chipatama
12-06-2011, 17:19
KITTIES ARE FUCKING AWESOME, that piece of fucking shit fed it to his snake? Hope he dies in a god damn fire.

Captain Kirk
12-06-2011, 17:22
All of you...

Eldaran
12-06-2011, 17:38

This :(

sc0r0wnz
12-06-2011, 17:42
StrawberryClock

Sinical
12-06-2011, 21:18
Right.. my bad for assuming you're just one of many conspiracy theorists, while indeed you're one of the very few who 'got it all figured out'. Sorry.

Did I get close to either end of that spectrum? Or are you still being a presumptuous ass? You're the reason society sucks, if a person doesn't fit your views, they're either crazy or stupid. Stop being such an ass clown of epic proportions.