PDA

View Full Version : The Proof TIME TO WAKE UP

Chris Windblade
09-30-2011, 01:23
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/beck-special-see-who-is-pushing-caliphate-in-america-right-now/

want to see the full episode with all the proof sign up its free can discontinue at any time.

Silverhandorder
09-30-2011, 01:29
Uh Beck is cooko for Israel and neocons.

I am more afraid of neocon and leftist tyranny than of muslims.

Chris Windblade
09-30-2011, 01:50
Instead of being closed mined why dont you watch the men of the videos and take them for there words beck says nothing....

Apex Vertigo
09-30-2011, 02:08
Instead of being closed mined why dont you watch the men of the videos and take them for there words beck says nothing....

I refuse to watch or be apart of anything remotely related to Beck. Sorry.

Silverhandorder
09-30-2011, 02:16

Lets even assume that you are right by comments stand.

StainlessSteelRat
09-30-2011, 02:22
Uh Beck is cooko for Israel and neocons.

I am more afraid of neocon and leftist tyranny than of muslims.

/thread

Jedicake
09-30-2011, 02:23
theblaze is fucking retarded

GirlyMan
09-30-2011, 02:30
I'm not sure what we should be worried about. Speaking out against oppression and tyranny is wrong? And quite frankly replacing the constitution of the US with Shariah law is better than having no constitution at all.

The Muslims just don't have the power to establish Shariah law and an Islamic government in the US. Maybe in Britain at some point in the future but I really don't see how a threat could come from this group at all.

From the ashes of western civilization, they plan to bring about a global Muslim caliphate — a system based on Shariah Law.

If western civilization turns to "ash" it will their own doing. If Muslims are around to pick up the pieces then so be it.

Apex Vertigo
09-30-2011, 02:35
OP has to be trolling right? I don't really think forumfall needs a Beck supporter. There's wrong, there's crazy, and then there's Beck supporters...

Chris Windblade
09-30-2011, 02:49
YOU ARE STILL WRONG IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BECK GET OVER YOUR SELF.

READ AND LISTING TO THE RADICALS IN THE USA ABOUT TO TAKE OVER FREEDOM. IF you ignore it You will get your just desert.. and to you grily man i hope to hell you are bull shiting... if not get the hell out of the usa.

Silverhandorder
09-30-2011, 03:03
YOU ARE STILL WRONG IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BECK GET OVER YOUR SELF.

READ AND LISTING TO THE RADICALS IN THE USA ABOUT TO TAKE OVER FREEDOM. IF you ignore it You will get your just desert.. and to you grily man i hope to hell you are bull shiting... if not get the hell out of the usa.

No how about you get out. Why should he have to go?

GirlyMan
09-30-2011, 03:03
and to you grily man i hope to hell you are bull shiting... if not get the hell out of the usa.

Not in the US. Did live there for a few years but eventually came back home. The Coca-Cola isn't as good there ;l

Chris Windblade
09-30-2011, 03:07
No how about you get out. Why should he have to go?

I think you answered it your self thanks.

nizzie
09-30-2011, 03:30
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/beck-special-see-who-is-pushing-caliphate-in-america-right-now/

want to see the full episode with all the proof sign up its free can discontinue at any time.

Do you seriously think that these people give a shit what's happening in the US? Do you really think they want to take away your freedom (you still on that train and telling others to wake up?!)? I dunno if you ever read any history books, but the Caliphate was not in North America.

Ragnarok Delrhe
09-30-2011, 03:48
Meanwhile in Canada, Stephan Harper put back the portrait of the queen every embassy and federal buildings.

Brannoc
09-30-2011, 05:49
Anyone remember the Chinese scare? They were going to take over the west coast back around the gold rush.

How about the Italian scare in New York? When "they" were going to take over local government and run the country.

Or there's the Reds and McCarthyism...or the Catholics and Kennedy...welcome to the Muslim Scare. There are endless examples of these "scares" from just about every generation going on back to independence.

There must always be a "them" to fear.

Chinese took our jobs for a while, then Irish, then Italians, then Swedes, then Chinese again, then Women, now it's Mexico. Who will be "they" next? And will you hate them for it?

mcap
09-30-2011, 06:18
Who will be "they" next?

Canadians?

Wizard of Yndor
09-30-2011, 06:23
Canadians?

No, they will not be a threat. Pesticides will keep them in check.

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=300050

Rokstarr
09-30-2011, 15:13
My hands are tied,
For all I've seen has changed my mind;
but still the wars go on as the years go by-
with no love for God, or human rights-
as all these dreams are swept aside
by the bloody hands of the hypnotized
who carry the cross of homicide,
and history bears the scars of our civil wars.

I don't need your civil war (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALhwQKTRAgA).
I don't need one more war.

Sqarak
10-01-2011, 01:06
Didn't Muslims themselves abolish the Caliphate back in the day? Why establish a new one if they can just resurrect the original one will less hassle and closer to the centre of Islamic history?

By the time Islam supposedly 100% dominates the whole of Europe it will be as similar to current Islam as Christianity today resembles that of Holy Roman Empire.

Get the over your ridiculous ideas, xenophobic twit. No culture has actually ever established itself as monolith in anything larger than an average country for a relative short time. Why would Evislam suddenly succeed where the rest has failed.
Not even Islam has been able to establish itself in its "core" countries as a singular cohesive culture.

Apex Vertigo
10-01-2011, 01:37
Or there's the Reds and McCarthyism...or the Catholics and Kennedy...welcome to the Muslim Scare. There are endless examples of these "scares" from just about every generation going on back to independence.

Except McCarthyism had a bit of truth to it, they found ~ 300 spies recruited by the U.S. Communist party during WWII who worked with the KGB. I agree with your message, just saying the commies had a bit of credibility and mal intent.

Tenebrion
10-01-2011, 01:40
Who will be "they" next? And will you hate them for it?

My deathless cyborg army of clones, hopefully.

Brannoc
10-01-2011, 02:16
Except McCarthyism had a bit of truth to it, they found ~ 300 spies recruited by the U.S. Communist party during WWII who worked with the KGB. I agree with your message, just saying the commies had a bit of credibility and mal intent.

Every scare has a hint of truth to it or it's not scary. I can tell you that people from Finland are a threat to national security and are going to take over our government and steal your way of life. Also, burn your house down.

I lack any facts to cite so it's not scary. Alternatively I can run on a political platform that because a few guys did some bad things to us at some point, PANIC AND HATE THEM! It's the low hanging fruit of the political marketing world. Clearly it works.

Hydrogenium
10-01-2011, 03:32
Every scare has a hint of truth to it or it's not scary. I can tell you that people from Finland are a threat to national security and are going to take over our government and steal your way of life. Also, burn your house down.

I lack any facts to cite so it's not scary. Alternatively I can run on a political platform that because a few guys did some bad things to us at some point, PANIC AND HATE THEM! It's the low hanging fruit of the political marketing world. Clearly it works.

I agree with you 100%. These guys are the typical case of the kid who cries wolf many times over to get attention. To take it further, however, what truly worries me is what happens when the wolf does come and no one believes the kid (aka the politicians).

incognit0
10-01-2011, 05:01
"Occupy Wall Street protestors chipping away at the foundations of capitalism"

stopped reading there

muddymess
10-01-2011, 06:56
I agree with you 100%. These guys are the typical case of the kid who cries wolf many times over to get attention. To take it further, however, what truly worries me is what happens when the wolf does come and no one believes the kid (aka the politicians).

It's funny how the american plan to have a common enemy to distract people from real issues works so well.

Brannoc
10-01-2011, 08:22
It's funny how the american plan to have a common enemy to distract people from real issues works so well.

It's equally silly that you believe this isn't a global phenomenon of all peoples and nations.

Yurop is bettar in every way!! DERP!

muddymess
10-01-2011, 09:21
It's equally silly that you believe this isn't a global phenomenon of all peoples and nations.

Yurop is bettar in every way!! DERP!

I know my country probably distracts the public from information they don't want to us to know. Sweden is a pretty small and unimportant place so I doubt they're hiding some massive scandal. If they are, who gives a shit?

Sqarak
10-01-2011, 10:27
I know my country probably distracts the public from information they don't want to us to know. Sweden is a pretty small and unimportant place so I doubt they're hiding some massive scandal. If they are, who gives a shit?

Small countries usually have "diplomats" with "extensive insight in foreign interests" because they aren't obvious and their interference is usually less destructive for diplomatic and economic relations when & if caught.

Deltus
10-02-2011, 07:34
caliphate
learnt a new word