PDA

View Full Version : I've had a change of <3...

QingWhoseen
07-27-2011, 12:34
I was farming Skeleton Warriors last night and some douche was talking shit in chat so I alt+tabbed to go look at yourmom map to where the city is where he was. I come back and another douche is bumrushing me and takes me down in 5 spells.

Its not fair. I'm calling for a full server wipe so the field can be leveled against these cheaters, because everybody knows they did cheated and macroed. I mean with this god awful grind how the hell am I going to be able to get to their strength in a couple weeks so I can have fun griefing noobs???

Its just not fair I tell you.

So, AVenturine. wipe the servers and implement bigger safe zones and possibly a PvP switch so we can have an extra buffer to get higher level without being ganked all the time.

Also I need a GM to hold my hand for a little while. Theres some things I just can't figure out. Especially when I get to a new city I'm running around for an hour looking for the bank. I want my own personal GM to stand by my side and help me quest and find stuff and maybe farm too. This is a must if you're ever to compete with WoW.

Do it now Aventurine or I'll /ragequit and everybody else will /ragequit too! And then you'll have a dead server.

Gray Fox
07-27-2011, 12:43
/signed

They should also sell Dragon armor sets on website.

Disclaimer: I always speak on behalf of the playerbase, I am ominous thus I know every answer and AV bow down to me please and work faster.

Ragnarok Delrhe
07-27-2011, 13:01
I was farming Skeleton Warriors last night and some douche was talking shit in chat so I alt+tabbed to go look at yourmom map to where the city is where he was. I come back and another douche is bumrushing me and takes me down in 5 spells.

Its not fair. I'm calling for a full server wipe so the field can be leveled against these cheaters, because everybody knows they did cheated and macroed. I mean with this god awful grind how the hell am I going to be able to get to their strength in a couple weeks so I can have fun griefing noobs???

So, AVenturine. wipe the servers and implement bigger safe zones and possibly a PvP switch so we can have an extra buffer to get higher level without being ganked all the time.

Also I need a GM to hold my hand for a little while. Theres some things I just can't figure out. Especially when I get to a new city I'm running around for an hour looking for the bank. I want my own personal GM to stand by my side and help me quest and find stuff and maybe farm too. This is a must if you're ever to compete with WoW.

Do it now Aventurine or I'll /ragequit and everybody else will /ragequit too! And then you'll have a dead server.

there's a feature, it's called meditation, use it.

QingWhoseen
07-27-2011, 13:18
there's a feature, it's called meditation, use it.

But omg I need like 180k gold to get STR stat to max level and then theres DEX, VIT, WIS, INT and Quickness to get to max. Thats over a million gold!! And then I need to get all my skills to maxxx!!! Thats gotta be close to 10mill gold!

How can you expect a new player like myself to accumulate such enormous amounts of gold in a reasonable (read: 1 week) amount of time!!!

I have a very demanding wife and 5 kids to feed.

How dare you expect a casual, productive member of society like myself to grind 15+ hours a day for months on end just to accumulate enought gold so I can meditate when I'm offline so then I can be competitive??? Please tell me this!!

Torin100
07-27-2011, 14:10
OP tried to troll but failed.

QingWhoseen
07-27-2011, 14:12
OP tried to troll but failed.

I'm serious...not trolling.

TheVillageIdiot
07-27-2011, 15:15
had me going for about 5sec. Funny stuff

Nixish
07-27-2011, 15:48
Oh, you!

bobii
07-27-2011, 15:51
2011'er trying to be funny

SEOINAGE
07-27-2011, 15:51
No trolling? Well first off this game isn't meant to compete with wow, different audience, different playerbase, different game altogether. What you are asking for is serious hand holding, which wow gives you, this game will not, catering to people in the way that you have mentioned ruins the pvp aspect of the game for everyone else, hence why no real pvp players even play wow.

Kubalay
07-27-2011, 15:54

quoted for lulz

Dude, it took me 2 months of grinding and I can compete with some vets. Just med int get archmage, and max out ur magics and ull be set.

LPSP
07-27-2011, 16:01

could you at least be funny when you attempt to troll.

shamer gamer
07-27-2011, 16:10
LOL! thanks for that OP.

what is more funny is that most of the pro-wipe bads will probably think you were serious and agree with you.

Suncross
07-27-2011, 16:16
lol I got a kick out of this one. Good show OP.

LPSP
07-27-2011, 16:19
LOL! thanks for that OP.

what is more funny is that most of the pro-wipe bads will probably think you were serious and agree with you.

some dumbasses already have...lol

QingWhoseen
07-27-2011, 16:51
I just PMed Brannoc and Signus to be my personal GMs. I want Signus to farm for me and Brannoc to be my bodyguard while I'm out grinding Goblins. I demanded he be decked out in above top-tier gear so any of the hacking/cheating/sploiting vets (which is all of them) who come across will just get wtfpwned!

I've also told them if they don't meet our demands immediately, I will unsub my account and they will lose $15/month in revenue and so will everyone else!

Also I emailed Tasos with my issues and demands and I expect him to completely submit to my demands. I told him I want him to drop everything hes doing right now and implement the PvP switch and expanded safe zones, so I expect a patch to be imminent within the hour!

Dooney
07-27-2011, 17:23
trolly troll troll

QingWhoseen
07-27-2011, 17:28
trolly troll troll

For the last fucking time. I. AM. NOT. TROLLING!!! :bang::bang::bang:

Nat daprat
07-27-2011, 17:43
It's funny how my fanboy rage quickly turned into epic luls. Good show old chap.

Kasmos
07-27-2011, 17:56
For the last fucking time. I. AM. NOT. TROLLING!!! :bang::bang::bang:

No, obvious troll is obvious.

And fail thread is fail.

Sarphus
07-27-2011, 18:04
Server wipe is not the fix for the broken surge mechanic. A wipe would actually amplify that problem because ppl like me would be able to it in about 2-3 weeks.

Sorgen
07-27-2011, 18:16
I'm surprised that people are actually thinking this shit's funny

Alexandre80
07-27-2011, 18:17
OP is absolutely correct, everybody knows that if you duped a boat in the early months of play you have a clear advantage in pvp.

Nixish
07-27-2011, 19:25
OP is absolutely correct, everybody knows that if you duped a boat in the early months of play you have a clear advantage in pvp.

Not an issue for the present.

QingWhoseen
07-27-2011, 19:46

Stop it!

Nashtak
07-27-2011, 19:56

Qing and Shamers are retarded and easily amused.

Ragnarok Delrhe
07-27-2011, 20:35
But omg I need like 180k gold to get STR stat to max level and then theres DEX, VIT, WIS, INT and Quickness to get to max. Thats over a million gold!! And then I need to get all my skills to maxxx!!! Thats gotta be close to 10mill gold!

How can you expect a new player like myself to accumulate such enormous amounts of gold in a reasonable (read: 1 week) amount of time!!!

I have a very demanding wife and 5 kids to feed.

How dare you expect a casual, productive member of society like myself to grind 15+ hours a day for months on end just to accumulate enought gold so I can meditate when I'm offline so then I can be competitive??? Please tell me this!!

lucky for you, you only need 35k a week which you can get killing goblins.

QingWhoseen
07-27-2011, 21:09
lucky for you, you only need 35k a week which you can get killing goblins.

Last night between Skeleton Warriors and Goblins I got 650g in 3 hours.

650g x 7 = 4550g

So you're basically saying 35k/week = 5000g/day = 7.69hrs/day of grinding

Furthermore

Work: 10-12hrs/day EVERY day
Commute: 1hr/day EVERY day
Sleep: 6.5hrs/day EVERY day
Shopping/Cooking/Excercise: 2.5hrs/day EVERY day

So that would leave me with 2-4hrs a day for DarkFall.

So we can conclude based on your numbers that you need to have basically no life to get ahead in DarkFall.

Thank you for proving my point.

NEXT

shamer gamer
07-27-2011, 21:43
Last night between Skeleton Warriors and Goblins I got 650g in 3 hours.

650g x 7 = 4550g

So you're basically saying 35k/week = 5000g/day = 7.69hrs/day of grinding

Furthermore

Work: 10-12hrs/day EVERY day
Commute: 1hr/day EVERY day
Sleep: 6.5hrs/day EVERY day
Shopping/Cooking/Excercise: 2.5hrs/day EVERY day

So that would leave me with 2-4hrs a day for DarkFall.

So we can conclude based on your numbers that you need to have basically no life to get ahead in DarkFall.

Thank you for proving my point.

NEXT

it is funny because it is true. This is exactly the kind of stuff that the crytards whine about.

xanlin
07-27-2011, 21:57
If you can't make 10k gold an hour your character is too weak or you are too stupid to play this game go play wow or cod

QingWhoseen
07-27-2011, 22:11
If you can't make 10k gold an hour your character is too weak or you are too stupid to play this game go play wow or cod

10000g/hr??????? Show me how to make 5000g/hr and I'll suck your dick!~

Adûn_East
07-27-2011, 23:01
As already stated in this thread, only people as retarded and juvenile as the OP himself would find this even mildly amusing, let alone actually funny. In other words; shamer gamer. I guess it's not a coincidence then that both also have the mental capacity and subsequent writing skills and articulation of a diseased, downy-stricken tadpole. +1 for effort though, kid, just be pleased with the fact that you're probably 20 years younger than shamer, and so at least have an excuse as to why you sound like such a moron.

Cheers, and enjoy your myriad journeys in Agon!

Signus
07-27-2011, 23:05

It makes me sad that people can't recognize this as satire.

QingWhoseen
07-28-2011, 00:39
As already stated in this thread, only people as retarded and juvenile as the OP himself would find this even mildly amusing, let alone actually funny. In other words; shamer gamer. I guess it's not a coincidence then that both also have the mental capacity and subsequent writing skills and articulation of a diseased, downy-stricken tadpole. +1 for effort though, kid, just be pleased with the fact that you're probably 20 years younger than shamer, and so at least have an excuse as to why you sound like such a moron.

Cheers, and enjoy your myriad journeys in Agon!

Actually I didn't create this post to be funny. I created it to show everybody how IDIOTIC the whiners sound. Kind of sad that most took it too seriously, like yourself.

sc0r0wnz
07-28-2011, 01:03
Jul 20111

trolls those days, geez

Adûn_East
07-28-2011, 01:16
Actually I didn't create this post to be funny. I created it to show everybody how IDIOTIC the whiners sound. Kind of sad that most took it too seriously, like yourself.

Indeed, you're a veritable Mark Twain and your ingenious wry wit and dashing irreverence were all but lost on me, I'm afraid. But as I said, judging from your dazzling prose I'm assuming you're about 15, and shamer is like 34, so just feel glad that you're not him, for very obvious reasons.

As to your topic though, you won't find many people to argue with you here because no one gives a shit anymore. The devs themselves have stated they're all but discontinuing active development of their live title in order to go back to square one and rebuild this thing from scratch, so such a factoid doesn't really bode well for any arguments you might have against why people might've taken flight en masse from this game. Turns out it might've just been for a reason or two.

God speed, 011'er

Cedric
07-28-2011, 01:26
(bunch of stuff I didnt read after the first paragraph)

So basically you want a wipe because someone who has been playing this game a lot longer than you killed you? Do you realize how dumb that idea is? I can't even really describe it with words, oh wait, I can, stupid.

Nashtak
07-28-2011, 01:32
So basically you want a wipe because someone who has been playing this game a lot longer than you killed you? Do you realize how dumb that idea is? I can't even really describe it with words, oh wait, I can, stupid.

:bang:

QingWhoseen
07-28-2011, 01:51

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=5078127#post5078127

Learn2Read moron

Cedric
07-28-2011, 02:08
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=5078127#post5078127

Learn2Read moron

If you were trolling then why do you care so much, if you don't think that way then I was just flaming everybody else who does.

Nashtak
07-28-2011, 02:11
If you were trolling then why do you care so much, if you don't think that way then I was just flaming everybody else who does.

Because he's slightly dilusional.

QingWhoseen
07-28-2011, 02:52

I wasn't trolling for the fuck of it. The whiners were crying and instead of debunking their weak arguments, I made an overdramatic and overexaggerated whine thread to show them how stupid they sounded and since tools like yourself actually fell for it, the people who actually pay and appreciate this game for what it is, win.

Goodnight.

Btw, Nashtalk, your whole country is delusional.

A-A
07-28-2011, 02:54
This is the least funny troll attempt I've seen so far

Realbigdeal22
07-28-2011, 03:36

I use to make 15k :(
Few weeks in game after reroll and i still make 15k :)

Cedric
07-28-2011, 04:04
I wasn't trolling for the fuck of it. The whiners were crying and instead of debunking their weak arguments, I made an overdramatic and overexaggerated whine thread to show them how stupid they sounded and since tools like yourself actually fell for it, the people who actually pay and appreciate this game for what it is, win.

Goodnight.

Why would you make a troll thread if you're going to get butthurt over what people say in response.

QingWhoseen
07-28-2011, 04:15
why would you make a troll thread if you're going to get butthurt over what people say in response.

lol

Nashtak
07-28-2011, 04:30

Goodnight.

Lol what? Nice one?

fistofdoom
07-28-2011, 06:04
The only interesting part of this thread is I decided to post in it. You are welcome.

QingWhoseen
07-28-2011, 06:06
the only interesting part of this thread is i decided to post in it. You are welcome.

gtfo n diafopp u dn