PDA

View Full Version : Good times

Daggermaniac
07-26-2011, 00:39
Most users ever online was 6,972, 03-11-2009 at 02:37 PM.

-Maiden

Kubalay
07-26-2011, 00:53
good times will be after we get news of if there will be a wipe or not.:bang:

Zarithas
07-26-2011, 03:15
I remember those early days. There were long ass queues, and only a lucky few were even able to buy the game in the first few hours. I was able to buy it, and I played that shit. I macro'd mana missile for days on end, atop the Mar Shral waterfall.

Daggermaniac
07-26-2011, 07:20
Macro or not, the game was a REAL microcosm of the world we live in, but earlier times... Seriously... the game was fucking awesome. And its slowly going more and more carebear to the point where Mortal Online looks like real MMORPG wonderland. The way they are handling everything... it just makes me feel they've lost the direction.

Ka0ru
07-26-2011, 20:43
Macro or not, the game was a REAL microcosm of the world we live in, but earlier times... Seriously... the game was fucking awesome. And its slowly going more and more carebear to the point where Mortal Online looks like real MMORPG wonderland. The way they are handling everything... it just makes me feel they've lost the direction.

I feel like playing MO again, never actualy played it srly and gave it a real chance, maybe the time has come =).

Nashtak
07-26-2011, 20:49

They lost it about a year before your forum account was ever created.

fistofdoom
07-27-2011, 00:12
Word.

SadMaz
07-27-2011, 00:27
I feel like playing MO again, never actualy played it srly and gave it a real chance, maybe the time has come =).

i tried it again too,it missed the 2nd chance as well,especially when it started lagging like crazy when the npc town got a lil populated (20 ppl).