PDA

View Full Version : Seige Update - So many people with sand in there.....

DirtyDiggler
07-24-2011, 03:39
VAGINAS!!!! seriously reading over the forums I just shake my head. For weeks the forums have begged for info and now that its released they continue to troll with the same old shit.

You have 100 people all trying to shape the game into what they want it to be.

You have guys crying about having to knockdown walls

You have guys crying cuz they have to wager of have numbers to seige.

You have guys crying cuz they can't transfer a holding safety and doing so it can be taken by another clan..... how carebear is that shit!

The new seige system sounds good to me and given that nothing is being left untouched in DF2, i think its rather unfair to suggest changes to the seige system they have finnally completed basing it off of df1.....

screw loose
07-24-2011, 03:52
their*

shamer gamer
07-24-2011, 05:19
VAGINAS!!!! seriously reading over the forums I just shake my head. For weeks the forums have begged for info and now that its released they continue to troll with the same old shit.

You have guys crying cuz they can't transfer a holding safety and doing so it can be taken by another clan..... how carebear is that shit!

The new seige system sounds good to me and given that nothing is being left untouched in DF2, i think its rather unfair to suggest changes to the seige system they have finnally completed basing it off of df1.....

the unwanted truth.

AV didn't want that niche anyway.

GL competing with Blizz-Activision once they release their casual friendly, easymode FPSMMORPG with territorial control.

Edd
07-24-2011, 05:27

None of this part made ANY sense. They haven't told us any actual facts about the siege system. What info has been released? Are you mental?

shamer gamer
07-24-2011, 06:46
None of this part made ANY sense. They haven't told us any actual facts about the siege system. What info has been released? Are you mental?

obvious troll needs to find something more productive to do with his life than fail at everything.

Corp-Por
07-24-2011, 07:32
Yes, it's called an opinion, just like you're offering just your opinion on their opinions on the matter, everything you said here is just your opinion. Just as my opinion is AV have put the details of what they've come up with out there, and now its being debated by the players who often can see the wood through the trees when AV cannot, and this is based on the track record of the last 2 years.

Irenor
07-24-2011, 07:39

Hello April 2011.

People have been greatly bothered with having to knockdown a certain amount of Walls since it was first introduced. It's an odd mechanics that leaves the attackers full of opening while they try to destroy walls that do take quite a bit of time to destroy, and they gain no significant bonuses from using Siege equipments like Cannons or Warhulks.

People have also been annoyed by the worthlessness of walls to actually defend a city, when players can jump over it with a single click.

Players have repeated for a very long time that Small Clans were not viable enough (when they should). The new restrictions simply gives one more reason why Small Clans are simply not viable. Hamlets are completly worthless if not for an additional farming and teleport slot which are again, of no matter to small clans (although the farming node *could* be usefull), as it holds no Crafting Stations whatsoever.

Not being able to transfer holding safely is also another stupid system. Why shouldn't I be able to sell my holding to the highest bidder? What's so carebear about playing politics and market? Learn to play Sandbox MMORPGs. Why is it that, if I want to sell my holding to someone the buyer must: Declare War, Declare Siege (while putting his own assets at risk), and wait until the day after to attack the city, destroy it's walls, and finally kill the Clan Stone. Why should he have to go throught all of this if he's buying it?

The upcoming Siege System is, while not the best possible solution, a "decent" upgrade of the current system. Sadly it also fails to address many issues the previous build had.

You are a very sad person if you cannot understand such simple things...

shamer gamer
07-24-2011, 07:49
Hello April 2011.

you judge someone by their forum join date when you don't even play DF.

classy.

here you are, claiming to know what DF players want, a game you haven't played in years.

You are a very sad person if you cannot understand such simple things...

no, what is sad are the same vocal whiners that have nothing better to do than constantly cry and voice their dumb opinion about a game they don't even play.

Irenor
07-24-2011, 07:56
you judge someone by their forum join date when you yourself don't even play DF yet claim to know what DF players want.

If his join date is an indication of how long he's played, then clearly he is ignorant of the various issues with the Siege System. Especially when we've talked about them mostly in 2009 and early 2010 before what was left of the non FPS-playerbase/pro-powergap finally gave up. I myself having played for almost 2 years, it's more than enough to critique the game and it's shitty siege system.

no, what is sad are the vocal whiners with nothing better to do than constantly cry about a game they don't even play.

Look who's talking. Constantly crying about people having opinions that differs from yours on a game. I wonder who's really the "sad vocal whiner" here?

shamer gamer
07-24-2011, 08:03
If his join date is an indication of how long he's played,

It is NOT an indication of how long he's played. Only a complete fool would assume such. Even if it was, his opinion is still more valid than yours because he actually plays the game and supports AV.

I didn't bother to read the rest of the garbage you wrote. You are part of what is wrong with Darkfall forums, a bunch of armchair devs who don't play the game, giving their dumb opinion about everything and trying to tell people what is what.

Irenor, isn't it time you get a life and stop posting so much over a game you don't even play? Do you really think AV cares what you non-subscribing no-life, constant crybabies think? You don't matter at all.

I also know you lying when you say you have played for 2 years because you have admitted to not playing over a year ago and you have only ever been able to post in the public section.

Lying to make yourself sound credible.Could you get any more pathetic?

Irenor
07-24-2011, 08:11
It is NOT an indication of how long he's played. Only a complete fool would assume such. Even if it was, his opinion is still more valid than yours because he actually plays the game and supports AV.

Notice the "If" at the beginning of my sentence you quoted?

But regardless, you are right I'm not supporting AV...right now. I've played since Launch, purchase a total of 3 accounts (although I didn't purchase at the same time), all of which had a running subscription from the day they were created until I finally quit in September of 2010, with a few breaks here and there due to medical conditions.

I didn't bother to read the rest of the garbage you wrote.
Irenor, isn't it time you get a life

Pot, meet Kettle.

shamer gamer
07-24-2011, 08:18
Notice the "If" at the beginning of my sentence you quoted?

yea, you say "If" now, AFTER you already made the assumption and judged him by his join date.

what a brilliant person you are.

seriously, get a fucking life and stop crying over a game you haven't played in more than a year.

Irenor
07-24-2011, 08:22
yea, you say "If" now, AFTER you already the assumption and judged him by his join date.

Could you get any dumber or more pathetic?

I mostly judged him based on his ridiculous post. But you're right, I also did judge him on his join date.

Now, looking at his posting history, I can clearly see that he is indeed a "new player" from April 2011, and not some Veterans. See this: http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=4925464#post4925464

DAA KAPUTTMACHA
07-24-2011, 08:22
Sounds like OP has sand in his vagina about people with sand in their vaginas.

shamer gamer
07-24-2011, 08:35
I mostly judged him based on his ridiculous post. But you're right, I also did judge him on his join date.

Now, looking at his posting history, I can clearly see that he is indeed a "new player" from April 2011, and not some Veterans. See this: http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=4925464#post4925464

even if he is new, his opinion matters much more than yours because he is a paying customer and a contributing member of the community.

All you serve to do is drive potential customers away with your constant, narrow-minded criticism, and it is coming from someone who hasn't played the game in over a year. What right do you have to tell people what is what and tell AV how to run their game? Why don't you find something more productive to do with your life than making cry cry posts over a game you don't even play? Nobody on this forum can remember when you were able to post in the subscriber section. Time to get a life.

Irenor
07-24-2011, 08:41
even if he is new, his opinion matters more than yours because he is a paying customer.

All you serve to do is drive potential customers away with your constant, narrow-minded criticism, and it is coming from someone who hasn't played the game in over a year. What right do you have to tell people what is what and tell AV how to run their game? Why don't you find something more productive to do with your life than making cry cry posts over a game you don't even play? Nobody on this forum can remember when you were able to post in the subscriber section. Time to get a life.

You claim that I am narrow-minded when you completly ignore the opinion of someone who's played for almost 2 years, only because that person has an opinion that differs from yours. The narrow-minded person here is you.

And claiming that I should find something more productive with my life than "crying" (where exactly have I cried, who knows) over a game is a very stupid thing to say. Why? Look at your posts. That being said I am doing something more productive with my life, I just happen to have a downtime while I wait for a co-worker to finish his part and fax me the rest of the files so I can get my job done.

Anything else you would wish to add?

shamer gamer
07-24-2011, 08:47
You claim that I am narrow-minded when you completly ignore the opinion of someone who's played for almost 2 years, only because that person has an opinion that differs from yours.

you opinion is invalid because

1. you are a liar

2. you haven't subscribed to the game in over a year

3. you complain about the game almost everyday on these forums

4. Idiocy/trolling.

seriously, take a look at yourself and your actions over a game you haven't played in over a year. Isn't it about time you stopped being a pathetic waste of time and got a life?

Irenor
07-24-2011, 08:49

1. you are a liar

3. you don't subscribe to the game you complain about almost everyday for the past year now.

4. Idiocy.

If it helps you sleep at night.

:lmao:

I've missed this guy.

Didn't we all?

Dooney
07-24-2011, 08:49

1. you are a liar

3. you don't subscribe to the game you complain about almost everyday for the past year now.

4. Idiocy.

I've missed this guy.

bobii
07-24-2011, 09:19
Siege not seige

Why can't americans speak their own language?

Edd
07-24-2011, 09:25
I've missed him too! Ahh.... Shamer :lmao: