PDA

View Full Version : Best buy? (not the store)

Doktor Chronic
07-19-2011, 12:29
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-computers-HP-Desktop-Multimedai-Gaming-Video-Editing-PC-W0QQAdIdZ298908064

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-computers-PC-For-Sale-W0QQAdIdZ298914360

Alrighty so I'm gonna be buying one of these today to get me goin again on DF. Which of the two are my best bet? I've got an Ati Radeon 3650 HD gfx card I can toss in either one if that makes a difference.

I'm basically just looking for darkfall performance.

Doktor Chronic
07-19-2011, 12:53
Can somebody post this in NA clan discussion and tech support forums for me?

traitor1
07-19-2011, 13:20
http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-computers-PC-For-Sale-W0QQAdIdZ298914360

Better computer and Win 7 + XP.

~|~Damaja~|~
07-19-2011, 17:42
Jesus Doc you nub...

The first one is better but your going to be disappointed in either when it comes to df. Listen I can build you one 10x better then that for $100 more.
I'm in Vancouver and could either build here and mail it to you or I can put an order together at NCIX ad get them to put it together and you pick it up. We have NCIX where we both live.

Get in vent and we van talk.
Both of those comps suck and will have terrible df performance as well. It's really not worth it even at those prices.
Talk to me man I'll help ya out

SherriffWoody
07-19-2011, 19:26

Better computer and Win 7 + XP.

This one is definitely better for the price.

screw loose
07-19-2011, 19:52
Jesus Doc you nub...

The first one is better but your going to be disappointed in either when it comes to df. Listen I can build you one 10x better then that for $100 more.
I'm in Vancouver and could either build here and mail it to you or I can put an order together at NCIX ad get them to put it together and you pick it up. We have NCIX where we both live.

Both of those comps suck and will have terrible df performance as well. It's really not worth it even at those prices.

I'd do this because those computers suck.

Chefen
07-19-2011, 19:58
Jesus Doc you nub...

Honestly someone who thinks the first comp there is better should'nt EVER touch hardware...... :O 256mb gfx memory is .. not even enough for GTA 4 xD

SherriffWoody
07-19-2011, 20:49
Honestly someone who thinks the first comp there is better should'nt EVER touch hardware...... :O 256mb gfx memory is .. not even enough for GTA 4 xD

Especially on a GFX card as old as the 6200, I had that GFX card 7 years ago!

The clocks are terribly slow.

Doktor Chronic
07-19-2011, 22:14
well these are my current options, i get one or the other tomorrow as its gonna be a gift fo mah birthday

I just wanna play some mofukin darkfall again...even if its at the old shitty performance I used to have.

I'm goin with the Hamilton one. its like .5 ghz better then my old rig, its got more RAM, a 64 bit operating system, and a better gfx card then i had

bobii
07-19-2011, 23:54
haha oh wow

inb4 "is laptop better for gaming?"

Doktor Chronic
07-19-2011, 23:58
haha oh wow

inb4 "is laptop better for gaming?"

I aint that bad, suck my ballsack.

Lord Bloodbane
07-20-2011, 00:35
i wouldnt give $20 for both of them...

freakd
07-20-2011, 22:02
i wouldnt give $20 for both of them...

/I would give 50 for both

~|~Damaja~|~
07-20-2011, 22:13
Oops got the comps backwards....
Did you get that one yet?
If not really, it's worth waiting 5 more days to play darkfall and get one that will actually be able to handle more then 10 people on te screen.
Let me build you one to pick up at the store... Almost exact same price but huge performance difference...

I won't help you when your lagging the fuck out and calling Maja Maja heal me.

Shoniku
07-22-2011, 03:17
If you have a more efficient processor, then you can make a little sacrifice with the GFX card, with DF anyway.