PDA

View Full Version : New YouTube Video!

Ethnine
07-18-2011, 16:31
So me and my roommate decided to take a break from Darkfall and do some cooking. As strange as it may sound blue berry beer pancakes turned out amazing! Figured some of you lads might enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzgBk3Ktof8

Let me know what you think:p.

88Chaz88
07-18-2011, 16:33
So me and my roommate decided to take a break from Darkfall and do some cooking.

What the fuck did you do before? Eat your shoes?

[LoD] EE
07-18-2011, 16:42
So me and my roommate decided to take a break from Darkfall and do some cooking. As strange as it may sound blue berry beer pancakes turned out amazing! Figured some of you lads might enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzgBk3Ktof8

Let me know what you think:p.

First, learn to use the white balance on the camera.

Second, learn to use something other than your hands to make pancake batter, it will come out much smoother.

Third, you dont use a fucking wooden spoon to pour pancake batter with.

Fourth, you dont cook on electric, you cant adjust your heat properly.

How much bro rape happened afterwords?

seniorortega
07-18-2011, 16:53
that Highland Black Mocha Stout is tasty, but stouts give you the most wicked of beershits the next morning.

And yeah, use a fuckin whisk!

GSO Europe. We make good beer now!

Ziegler
07-18-2011, 16:55
You should try drain cleaner in place of the beer. Or Bleach.

But not Bleach and drain cleaner together...that's dangerous.

Grisu
07-18-2011, 16:56
Trying to be epic meal time?

Largion
07-18-2011, 16:57
EE;5061728']First, learn to use the white balance on the camera.

Second, learn to use something other than your hands to make pancake batter, it will come out much smoother.

Fourth, you dont hook on electric, you cant adjust your heat properly.

The pancake party turned into a sausage party!

Ethnine
07-18-2011, 17:13
What the fuck did you do before? Eat your shoes?

Chips and Pepsi my friend...and the ever rare frozen pizza ;).

Bainwalker
07-18-2011, 17:14
Trying to be epic meal time?

Yeah this reminded me of Epic Meal time only it's missing the 'Epic" part of the equation.

Ethnine
07-18-2011, 17:17
EE;5061728']First, learn to use the white balance on the camera.

Fourth, you dont hook on electric, you cant adjust your heat properly.

All good points...but keep in mind we're poor, hungry, cheap, and armatures. Still, good points that we'll take note of non-the-less. And yes, epicmealtime was the inspiration here, but we're certainly making the idea of beer in the most radical food groups our own. At the very least we try lol.

doomahx
07-18-2011, 18:27
You need someone with at least some culinary experience. You are going to get much poorer fast if you have to redo recipes 100 times and wind up with food that looks like it was made by a 5th grader. The reason epic meal time works and they can do and make the food look like whatever is because that’s the whole premise of the show, disgusting food that for the most part only looks good if you are high.

Unfortunately for you your idea is such a simple one that you will need to work twice as hard as anyone else keep people interested. Putting beer in food is not revolutionary and if you want viewers you are going to have to grab their attention another way, either with amazing presentation or really amazing recipes. Do you even have a plan penned out for your show? Recipes worked out already?

[LoD] EE
07-18-2011, 18:35
All good points...but keep in mind we're poor, hungry, cheap, and armatures. Still, good points that we'll take note of non-the-less. And yes, epicmealtime was the inspiration here, but we're certainly making the idea of beer in the most radical food groups our own. At the very least we try lol.

Poor, hungry and cheap and yet you seem to have more than 1 type of mid to higher end beer there. I see no Pabst Blue Ribbon OE 8 Ball, Anything from Budweiser or any other of those piss beers America drinks.

Makestro
07-18-2011, 22:18
Whoa, you're cooking with beer man... so hxc

EDIT: you and your friends are faggots

doomahx
07-19-2011, 01:16
That was even worse than I thought it was going to be now that I watched the whole thing. I thought you were going to try to actually cook good stuff with beer but instead it was just a bunch of fucking mongoloids acting a fool. Are you the one with the neckbeard?

Shaehl
07-19-2011, 02:30
Did any of that actually taste good? I might've been interested if you guys gave detailed evaluations of the final product. At least then, even if it was no good I could chuckle to myself over your misfortune.

Also, going over recipes and cooking instructions would be nice (assuming you had any).

Ethnine
07-19-2011, 02:49
Did any of that actually taste good? I might've been interested if you guys gave detailed evaluations of the final product. At least then, even if it was no good I could chuckle to myself over your misfortune.

Also, going over recipes and cooking instructions would be nice (assuming you had any).

We actually do go over the ingredients as they are put into the mix. But agreed it could be better. And no, Ethnine is not the one with the neck beard. As for the cooking skills, we're not trying to be revolutionary, nor are we trying to be some other youtube channel, we're simply having a good time and putting it on tape.

But, I love these forums and harshness, its been this way for years and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

P.S Episode 2 is up!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tcy-HE2mqI&feature=feedu

Makestro
07-19-2011, 03:33
nor are we trying to be some other youtube channel

I lol'd

Oh my god, why are you even trying to deny it.

p.s. thaw your hamburger before you use it fucking noobs, stopped watching when I seen you scraping hamburger off a frozen brick of hamburger, after I only watch to see how much you tried to rip off epic meal time more and you do it within the first 30 seconds multiple times.

-Jotun
07-19-2011, 05:28
your mom knows how to cook

seniorortega
07-19-2011, 05:50
you guys are terrible cooks hahaha

i don't see why you are being compared to epic mealtime though. you aren't baking dozens of sheet pans of bacon, don't have the editing or acting, you aren't screaming and slamming shit around, and you aren't making massive batches of insanity.

you should get a better camera, get a better editor, and run with the fact that you are all awful cooks. if you can turn every show into drunken, dangerous train wreck you'll have something.

Gloomrender
07-19-2011, 07:38
Why do you have Justin Beiber over for drunk meal time?

88Chaz88
07-19-2011, 09:02
i don't see why you are being compared to epic mealtime though. you aren't baking dozens of sheet pans of bacon, don't have the editing or acting, you aren't screaming and slamming shit around, and you aren't making massive batches of insanity.

So it's better?

Seriousbisnis
07-19-2011, 09:03
Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time > Epic Meal Time

zato`1
07-19-2011, 09:30
bring all meat to room temp before cooking esp frozen

enjoy meat that doesnt suck