PDA

View Full Version : The Darkfall Travelogues Return

Signus
06-30-2011, 23:16
http://signusmelko.blogspot.com/2011/06/stamping-grounds.html

Alright folks, for those interested, starting today the Darkfall Travelogues are back in business. I had an issue where I lost about half my pictures to a dying hard drive, but I've more or less fixed that now.

There will also be a few changes in the way the stories work. Not all the stories will be long affairs, some will be very brief "today I crafted my first set of x and saw a new dungeon" things, rather than full stories. That's not to say the longer ones will vanish, just that it'll be more spread between the smaller updates. I have a few interesting encounters that wouldn't hold as a story on their own, but would be a nice short post.

I'll also be trying to incorporate some videos into the upcoming updates, depending on if I have time.

Due to the hard drive failure, there are a few stories that lack pictures (a few sieges for instance) would you guys prefer I drop those stories, or just do an all text update with some generic pictures?

Finally, thanks for everyone who has read so far and for encouraging me to get writing again. I think we could all use some fun right now while we wait anxiously for news from AV, and I hope these Travelogues serve to help fill that void.

PS: As a final note, these stories, today's entry in particular, are actually events that happened to me long ago (I took a few shots and wrote some notes down) but they are elaborated on a bit. My conversation with the member of GPS was not as long as it is here, but it was more or less the same. I hope you all enjoy!

World Dominator
06-30-2011, 23:17
Thanks for trying to cheer people up. I don't like reading it but I hope you can put some smiles on people's faces.

sc0r0wnz
07-01-2011, 01:47
I WANT MY SPRINT UPDaTEEEE

Melkrow
07-01-2011, 02:07
Are you Tasos? Making shit sound so rose colored when it's actually dark as death.

I did catch the part where you sit and stare at the bank, that's what DF has devolved to. I give you couple more months before you finally realize that you are on the wrong side of the fanboy fence.

Signus
07-01-2011, 02:22
Are you Tasos? Making shit sound so rose colored when it's actually dark as death.

I did catch the part where you sit and stare at the bank, that's what DF has devolved to. I give you couple more months before you finally realize that you are on the wrong side of the fanboy fence.

I merely write about the adventures I have in game. The game is mostly what you make of it. When I don't have fun I stop playing, when I do have fun, I play. It's very simple. And I'm obviously not going to write about a boring day :rolleyes:

kizzay
07-01-2011, 03:16
enjoyed it, thanks