http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZagGfBC7wPU&feature=player_embedded

let's hear it

Irenor
06-24-2011, 14:17
Japan.

/thread

EzooL
06-24-2011, 14:25
Ultimately, it just boils down to Japans more creative approach to everything.
They could be more bland and run of the mill like western culture.

GirlyMan
06-24-2011, 18:50
Japan has been irradiated for 65 years or so now.

Ragnarok Delrhe
06-24-2011, 19:04
Pinnochio is a pedo-pervert. :lmao:

Weeking
06-24-2011, 19:14
Need to be signed in to view it and signing in doesn't work in Opera since YT is owned by google and google want to use unfair tactics to increase the marketshare of Chrome. Has been not working for like 6 months borh in windows and linux no matter what my settings are.

Ragnarok Delrhe
06-24-2011, 19:19
Need to be signed in to view it and signing in doesn't work in Opera since YT is owned by google and google want to use unfair tactics to increase the marketshare of Chrome. Has been not working for like 6 months borh in windows and linux no matter what my settings are.

nope you're wrong. I can log in on IE (Just tried), Firefox and of course Chrome. You have a problem dont blame google for it lol.

rikilii
06-24-2011, 19:23
Funniest part of that was this comment:

Dear Japan:

WTF

From´╗┐ the world

Weeking
06-24-2011, 19:44
nope you're wrong. I can log in on IE (Just tried), Firefox and of course Chrome. You have a problem dont blame google for it lol.

I said it didn't work in Opera, not that it didn't work in "IE, Firefox and Chrome."

I don't want to use a different browser just to be able to use YT.
Besides I just tried FF. Doesn't work at all there. Or rather in both O and FF, I can log in after deleting the old cookie, but then I'm stuck at link account or close account screen and unable to even watch a clip while logged in so can't watch. Probably works in windows, but don't to use log-in in windows since crap-on toast security both locally and remotely.