PDA

View Full Version : Ignorance is bliss...

Mark Question
05-30-2011, 17:36
...or so they say.

http://www.examiner.com/mmo-in-national/superior-mmos-that-utilize-action-combat

I was laughing out loudly when I finished reading this article. Can you guess why?

Bissen
05-30-2011, 17:56
...or so they say.

http://www.examiner.com/mmo-in-national/superior-mmos-that-utilize-action-combat

I was laughing out loudly when I finished reading this article. Can you guess why?
You have a very bad sense of humor?

nizzie
05-30-2011, 18:10
...or so they say.

Do tell.

bmfof
05-30-2011, 18:30
Pamela's played a ridiculous amount of MMOs. She's tested and played both free-to-play and pay-to-play games. Writing about MMOs is her passion.

Loled.

Machinistlol
05-30-2011, 18:37
newbs writing for newbs

Mark Question
05-30-2011, 18:47
Do tell.

Darkfall is nowhere in that list.

B. Greymoor
05-30-2011, 19:54
1.) It's not a superior MMO, it's extremely inferior
2.) The majority of people think DF or commly known as 'Darkfail' implemented the combat poorly with spazzy melee and bunny hopping etc.

Personally I like it but it seems we're a small select group but even I'm not so ignorant to pretend Darkfall is a 'superior' mmo ;)

Dredgon
05-30-2011, 19:57
2.) The majority of people think DF or commly known as 'Darkfail' implemented the combat poorly with spazzy melee and bunny hopping etc.

Personally I like it but it seems we're a small select group but even I'm not so ignorant to pretend Darkfall is a 'superior' mmo ;)

But...ahhh...pfff... You're an ignorant dick!

B. Greymoor
05-30-2011, 20:00
But...ahhh...pfff... You're an ignorant dick!

:( ouch

nizzie
05-30-2011, 20:09

She should've at least mentioned it, as she did with AoC and Vindictus. I'd rather play a thousand years of Darkfall spazzy melee combat (and I hate that.. I really do), than one day of AoC. (Ok probably not.. but you get the idea. AoC is a joke.)

Swing
05-30-2011, 20:10
If Darkfall is fail, what are the rest of the mmo's when it comes to combat?

Tabula Rasa was my second favourite after DF, followed by AoC.

B. Greymoor
05-30-2011, 20:14
If Darkfall is fail, what are the rest of the mmo's when it comes to combat?

Tabula Rasa was my second favourite after DF, followed by AoC.

Not my point of view, combat is the only thing DF got right for me. In general though it's seen as 'fail'

Swing
05-30-2011, 20:17
Not my point of view, combat is the only thing DF got right for me. In general though it's seen as 'fail'

Yeah that's what I meant is the combat :)

But I see you meant the MMO overall which is why it's not covered but still, since it's still up and running it should :(.

B. Greymoor
05-30-2011, 20:21
Yeah that's what I meant is the combat :)

But I see you meant the MMO overall which is why it's not covered but still, since it's still up and running it should :(.
Title is for superior MMO's, Darkfalls so tiny and hidden almost no one who hasn't been looking knows of it

radicalhit
05-30-2011, 21:26
What can we say forumfall brothers, we are too hip and hardcore for the mainstream community, word.

Mark Question
05-30-2011, 22:29

considering the list is not about "superior MMOs" but about MMOs with superior combat and seeing the other ... "games" in that list, darkfall should've been mentioned.

Layedballer
05-31-2011, 02:59
When did forumfall start playing darkfall?

Machinistlol
05-31-2011, 03:49
the unsubbed offtopic players also known as the total MMO's rejects

Tenebrion
05-31-2011, 04:11
Not on that list :

1. Darkfall
2. World War 2 Online
3. Planetside
4. Black prophecy
5. APB
6. Global Agenda
7. Jumpgate
8. Face of Mankind

Whoever wrote that article is a fucking MMO newbie.

Shrang
05-31-2011, 06:17
When did forumfall start playing darkfall?

I think most of OT had at least 10 minutes of beta play before deciding the forum was better than the game...

katahlyn
05-31-2011, 08:44
Not on that list :

1. Darkfall
2. World War 2 Online
3. Planetside
4. Black prophecy
5. APB
6. Global Agenda
7. Jumpgate
8. Face of Mankind

Whoever wrote that article is a fucking MMO newbie.

Is Jumpgate out already?

I'd also add World of Tanks to that list.

Sqarak
05-31-2011, 08:59
I think most of OT had at least 10 minutes of beta play before deciding the forum was better than the game...

/this

radicalhit
05-31-2011, 12:19

Not true. I did 2 hours before giving this game 2/10.