PDA

View Full Version : Best knife sharpening method?

Bissen
04-30-2011, 22:34
What do you prefer? For me it's having the knife in left hand level with the ground and then grinding the stone along the edge at around 20-25 degrees. The downside of this is that I can't really oil/water up the stone.

I just can't get into having the stone fixed and then running the knife along it.

Weeking
05-01-2011, 00:24
I alwaya touyght the bvestg w3ayh is tio stav someoibnem biut UIæ'nm a drubnjk, mnornoinh wihyt drappy qeayesiught.

Bissen
05-01-2011, 00:33
I alwaya touyght the bvestg w3ayh is tio stav someoibnem biut UIæ'nm a drubnjk, mnornoinh wihyt drappy qeayesiught.

Really? Drunken typing. Whore more...

MattMystrieo
05-01-2011, 01:00
What do you prefer? For me it's having the knife in left hand level with the ground and then grinding the stone along the edge at around 20-25 degrees. The downside of this is that I can't really oil/water up the stone.

I just can't get into having the stone fixed and then running the knife along it.

Do you do this in public?

With a grin on your face and a slight twitch?

Chandrasekhar
05-01-2011, 03:29
Buy a new knife.

Banka plixz
05-01-2011, 04:26
Umm, use a knife sharpener thing? Really damn anooying sound but it works wonders.

Ragnarok Delrhe
05-01-2011, 05:10

in the forge of Mordor, obviously.

zato`1
05-01-2011, 05:35
diamond-edge knife sharpener - $50

got to replace your knife every 2 years or so anyway might as well use em.

The V-Shine
05-01-2011, 07:24

The method I find to be most effective is to go out to a local bar or perhaps a club, somewhere social. Go to a Dave and Busters or something. Meet a girl, convince her to go home with you. When she starts to take off her cloths, say "No, I want this to be special."

Begin a relationship with the girl. After a few months go by, tell her that you love her and that you want to go all the way. Be sure not to use a condom. Don't let her know until after you're finished. She should storm out. If in four to five weeks she doesn't show up and tell you she is pregnant, repeat all steps up until this point.

Now, you got the girl pregnant. wait about nine months for the birth, then another six or so afterwards. Now you'll want to very carefully peel back the skin from the child's head and remove the top layer of skull. Now here is the tricky part; you don't want her coming into the room, but the baby will be screaming, so use the knife you want sharpened to cut open his or her throat and remove the wind pipe. If your baby-mama does indeed hear and enter the room, you may have to repeat this process on her as well. Now that the baby and the woman have both been silenced, you'll want to leave the area as quickly as possible. Throw away the knife and wash your hands. Now go to your nearest Wal Mart or Outdoor World. There you should find a vast selection of knives and hunting equipment, each one sharper than the last.

Hope this helps.

Tenebrion
05-01-2011, 07:30
What is the best knife sharpening method?

Man, I don't know. Why do people keep asking me questions about shit I know nothing about?

Leave me alone.

Captain Kirk
05-01-2011, 09:06
I know how it feels to have unsharp knifes at home. I havent found a good way yet to get them back in good condition after I trim my pubes either.