PDA

View Full Version : Japan Fukushima at 7

Matos
04-12-2011, 15:44
Now we are, be prepare cuz like i told you in the past, things won't get better, USA still need to collapse, Japan Fukushima Nuclear was declared today at 7, same level as Tchernobyl. BUT This one will be more devastating due to plutonium and Mox AREVA used . Like i said get ready for anything will come to you very soon, all around the planet !

He's French from Japan and he's explaining how things goes in there ... please don t be harsh with me or don t want to look at the video because he's french from France... you could understand him very well !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAMJluH8jYY&feature=player_embedded#at=170

Napalm_Enema
04-12-2011, 15:45
God damn you're fucking stupid.

Stanleyxd
04-12-2011, 15:52
np just throw water on the damn thing!

Matos
04-12-2011, 15:58

it s not like that, most nuclear central were build on specific place with belt of fire in order that gonna explose to erase the humanity below 500 000, go to Georgia Stone and Denvers Airport and you will understand more, and the LIFE we have IT S JUST A FUCKING ILLUSION !

Like i said all the time ... WE ARE GOD when you know that nothing is impossible, only people with light can understand that between the line !

Napalm_Enema
04-12-2011, 16:13
it s not like that, most nuclear central were build on specific place with belt of fire in order that gonna explose to erase the humanity below 500 000, go to Georgia Stone and Denvers Airport and you will understand more, and the LIFE we have IT S JUST A FUCKING ILLUSION !

Like i said all the time ... WE ARE GOD when you know that nothing is impossible, only people with light can understand that between the line !

Are you the Canadian version of Loomy?

Learn to read, then post. Actually, in your case, learn how to read and communicate properly in English, then NEVER post.

You're making our brains hurt.

Esudar
04-12-2011, 16:32
you need to see a doctor

im not afraid, sorry bro

MrBungle
04-12-2011, 16:36

Ta gueule grosse saloperie de merde puante, surtout fait bien de crever en premier sale fils de pute, nan mieux, jette toi par le fenetre tout de suite et libere nous l'air que tu risques de nous gaspiller avec tes conneries.

Sacred Blood
04-12-2011, 17:05
what the fuck am i reading

Ragnarok Delrhe
04-12-2011, 17:10
Now we are, get prepared cuz like i told you in the past, things won't get better, USA still need to collapse, Japan Fukushima Nuclear was declared today at 7, same level as Thernobyl. BUT This one will be more devastator because AREVA used MOX, plutonium, so like i said BE Prepared for anything will come to you very soon, all around the planet !

he's French from Japan and he s explaining how things goes in there ... please don t be harsh with me or don t want to look at the video because he's french from France... you could understand him very well !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAMJluH8jYY&feature=player_embedded#at=170

the real question is why are french people from France having such an accent they're obviously overdoing it.

Learn to read, then post. Actually, in your case, learn how to read and communicate properly in English, then NEVER post.

English isnt his first language.

but he looks like a fucking religious deepshithead thingy.

Ta gueule grosse saloperie de merde puante, surtout fait bien de crever en premier sale fils de pute, nan mieux, jette toi par le fenetre tout de suite et libere nous l'air que tu risques de nous gaspiller avec tes conneries.

C'est toujours drôle quand un français de France essaie d'insulter quelqu'un. :lmao:

raja
04-12-2011, 17:11

and the irradiated water ends up where?

Matos
04-12-2011, 17:12
and the irradiated water ends up where?

Our stomach and food :bang:

Ragnarok Delrhe
04-12-2011, 17:15
Our stomach and food :bang:

actually Japan's. I find it unlikely that we'd get any trouble from radioactivity even on the west coast of North America.

PS: and nobody gives a shit about West Coast, maybe if it became irradiated to fuck AV would move the server on the east coast.

MrBungle
04-12-2011, 17:25
C'est toujours drôle quand un français de France essaie d'insulter quelqu'un. :lmao:

L'insulte est legitime pourtant, ca saute pas aux yeux?
Qu'ils apprennent a fermer leurs gueules, pour commencer, ca fait des millenaires que ca dure ces conneries. Ras le bol, meme pour blaguer ca passe plus, pour moi c'est tolerance zero, desole.

MrBungle
04-12-2011, 17:26

radicalhit
04-12-2011, 17:27
Pourtant l'insulte est legitime, ca saute pas aux yeux?
Qu'ils apprennent a fermer leurs gueules, pour commencer, ca fait des millenaires que ca dure ces conneries la.

ke ma right gardai chu ?

Ragnarok Delrhe
04-12-2011, 17:37
L'insulte est legitime pourtant, ca saute pas aux yeux?
Qu'ils apprennent a fermer leurs gueules, pour commencer, ca fait des millenaires que ca dure ces conneries. Ras le bol, meme pour blaguer ca passe plus, pour moi c'est tolerance zero, desole.

faut relire ce que j'ai écris :p je trouve juste les insultes françaises rigolote :P

MrBungle
04-12-2011, 17:44
faut relire ce que j'ai écris :p je trouve juste les insultes françaises rigolote :P

Pas de soucis, chuis enerve pour une connerie irl aussi.

Sacred Blood
04-12-2011, 17:46
we surrender!

Endom
04-12-2011, 18:18

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

Ragnarok Delrhe
04-12-2011, 18:24
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

I dun suck cock son. But I may bite your ball sack off.

paade
04-12-2011, 18:27
meanwhile the pollution from fossil fuel-based electricity generation kills ~300000 people every year.

But thats np amirite?

Beeblebrox
04-12-2011, 18:46
Someone tell me the OP is a bot.

paade
04-12-2011, 18:57
Someone tell me the OP is a bot.

now why would you want to insult bots like that? Youre mean.

Dufer
04-12-2011, 19:42
The radiation already hit the west coast, it was found in lots of milk (from California) like 2 weeks ago. I'm sure it'll get worse, they'll try to play it down obviously but there's nothign we can do really unless we're rich as hell

Stanleyxd
04-12-2011, 20:09
vous etes une osti d'folle vous criss.

Muscalu
04-12-2011, 20:09
Ever had a dream about the world ending (something like a big wave wiping everything) and you actually "saw" the last moment? I have had several and in every one of them I felt the most relieved I ever felt in my life, that second when I saw the wave coming and it wiped everything, like it's the one thing I/everyone really needed, it was unbelievable, so unbelievable every time.

I had another one lately, couple of nights ago, same feeling.

i am ready, it's got to be a big explosion and i have to see the wave coming.
My demands have been stated !

ps. i don't own any apple products.

Endom
04-12-2011, 20:55
The radiation already hit the west coast, it was found in lots of milk (from California) like 2 weeks ago. I'm sure it'll get worse, they'll try to play it down obviously but there's nothign we can do really unless we're rich as hell

this is sooooooo gonna cause the zombie apocalypse we've all been waiting for. Luckily darkfall has taught me that as long as I face north or east I have a good chance of getting away from the swarm

Captain Kirk
04-12-2011, 20:58
I always figured the Japanese would spoil the party for everyone on this planet.

DaveStunTueur
04-12-2011, 21:56
vous etes une osti d'folle vous criss.

votre fils m'a tout l'air d'une future tapette.

edit : Le Tsunami, c'est les Illuminatis Matos...

Matos
04-12-2011, 22:06
edit : Le Tsunami, c'est les Illuminatis Matos...

ca se pourrais ... mais ca peut aussi etre la faille sous le Japon

that could be the illuminatis but it could be the Belt Fire under Japan.

Look for Project HAARP and Belt Fire of Mother Earth.

MrBungle
04-12-2011, 23:04
New Page!

Baralis
04-12-2011, 23:06
Whats going on here?

Zokten
04-12-2011, 23:14

To bad its being over played and is not as dangerous as the media spin.

Ragnarok Delrhe
04-12-2011, 23:15
Japan finally got a payback for Hiroshima and Nagasaki then? :sly:

MrBungle
04-12-2011, 23:37
Whats going on here?

New page for the history books!

Kshahdoo
04-13-2011, 01:38
It's 25th Chernobyl anniversary in a couple weeks...

Negocromn
04-13-2011, 02:24
just to be clear, i know this guy, hes in my alliance on NA, not a troll

hes kinda cool in a very crazy way =)

mcap
04-13-2011, 03:28
They made a big deal on the news here (Twin Cities) because radiation was found in the water. Turns out the amounts found were in the vicinity of an extra .1% of someone's standard daily radiation intake, which is a very tiny fraction of the amount you absorb on a 3 hour flight.

Anyone who thinks the US is in danger is a fucking dolt. It takes about 5 seconds of google searching to realize how little radiation this accident is bringing to NA as compared to things we consider relatively safe (cell phones, MRIs, plane flights, etc all cause us to absorb a LOT more radiation than anything we'll see from Fukushima).

The V-Shine
04-13-2011, 04:54
Ever had a dream about the world ending (something like a big wave wiping everything) and you actually "saw" the last moment? I have had several and in every one of them I felt the most relieved I ever felt in my life, that second when I saw the wave coming and it wiped everything, like it's the one thing I/everyone really needed, it was unbelievable, so unbelievable every time.

I had another one lately, couple of nights ago, same feeling.

i am ready, it's got to be a big explosion and i have to see the wave coming.
My demands have been stated !

ps. i don't own any apple products.

And the fiyas of hell with RAIN down on the unbelievers!

The V-Shine
04-13-2011, 04:56
just to be clear, i know this guy, hes in my alliance on NA, not a troll

hes kinda cool in a very crazy way =)

Your opinion fucking matters, really, it does.

shock223
04-13-2011, 07:19
Japan finally got a payback for Hiroshima and Nagasaki then? :sly:

yes, because it makes so much sense to blow up your own reactor, creating a virutal radioactive wasteland that causes massive suffering to your own people and will effect later generations of them to effect a country millions of miles (or kilometers if your into that sort of thing) away.

Ragnarok Delrhe
04-13-2011, 10:09
yes, because it makes so much sense to blow up your own reactor, creating a virutal radioactive wasteland that causes massive suffering to your own people and will effect later generations of them to effect a country millions of miles (or kilometers if your into that sort of thing) away.

You're more dense then osmium.

chelsy.houston
04-13-2011, 11:43
the aftermath of explosion at fukushima daichi is being seen till date.radiation level from these plants are still above normal and has been a constant reason to worry.Japan has taken so many preventive steps to stop radiation but to no avail.Hope this gives a good lesson to other countries craving for nuclear expansion.

kil_2k
04-13-2011, 14:45
Damn bots joining in conversations now :ohno:

raja
04-13-2011, 15:11
http://www.demotivation.us/most-commented/all/filter_week/japan-1248283.html

Muscalu
04-13-2011, 16:09
http://www.demotivation.us/most-commented/all/filter_week/japan-1248283.html

hah, you started spreading them around here too.
good site is good site

raja
04-13-2011, 16:15
hah, you started spreading them around here too.
good site is good site

cant stop (http://www.demotivation.us/newest/thanks-mummy-1246680.html)

The V-Shine
04-14-2011, 00:25
cant stop (http://www.demotivation.us/newest/thanks-mummy-1246680.html)

Addicted to the shin-dig

Chop top, he says I'm gonna win big.

justicepourtous
04-14-2011, 04:22
J'attend encore de mourir du vaccin pour la H1N1.

Stanleyxd
04-14-2011, 05:33
J'attend encore de mourir du H1N1 parce que j'ai pas eu le vaccin.

Edges1982
04-16-2011, 03:45
t'inquiete pas , l'an 2012 va te ratrapper , lol