PDA

View Full Version : SOE, this is Planetside Community, we're go for launch.

thatguy2
04-05-2011, 23:03
1 - PSN is a skill based game at it's core. Player skills ( as opposed to character skills) are always going to be the most important. That said we have some cool new things to offer in this department. Not ready to share just yet but we have some cool new things here.

2. Planetside IS a massively multiplayer game. That's what makes us different than Battlefield 3 ( which looks awesome btw). You wont see fighting on the scale we are going to offer anywhere else period. Not even close.

Booster? - go.
Rectro? - go.
Vital? - we're go flight.
guidance? - guidance go.
surgin'? - go flight.
eeeecon? - we're go flight.
JNC? - we're go.
DMU? - go.
control? - go flight.
procedures? - go.
inco? - go.
FAL? - we are go.
network? - go.
recovery? - GO!
capcom? - we're go flight.

SOE, this is Planetside Community, we're go for launch.

Runny
04-05-2011, 23:14
Thatguy2, This is darkfall community, We're go for spam.

thatguy2
04-05-2011, 23:17
Thatguy2, This is darkfall community, We're go for spam.

someone is butthurt that his favorite game got a direct slap into the face by someone who won't screw up.

:smug: :smug: :smug:

bmfof
04-05-2011, 23:20
someone is butthurt that his favorite game got a direct slap into the face by someone who won't screw up.

Yeah, SOE never screws up.

Runny
04-05-2011, 23:25

Oh yeah SWG never got a game killing patch that killed everything either.

Tzacharu
04-05-2011, 23:47

You'll find few in OT that actually play Darkfall, or like the company Aventurine.

Jedicake
04-05-2011, 23:50
You'll find few in OT that actually play Darkfall, or like the company Aventurine.

I don't play Darkfall anymore, but I support Aventurine

Niburu
04-05-2011, 23:51
Darkfall FTW best game evaaaaaa

Emolas
04-06-2011, 00:03
So, uh, what is the point of planetside?

Is it just one giant bf2 server, with all unlocks?

Makestro
04-06-2011, 00:04

thatguy2
04-06-2011, 00:10

sush! i don't allow your inane reality taint my views on planetside. I DON'T ALLOW IT.

thatguy2
04-06-2011, 00:11

i no rite. it's not like i haven't been around for several years.

Irenor
04-06-2011, 01:05
Booster? - go.
Rectro? - go.
Vital? - we're go flight.
guidance? - guidance go.
surgin'? - go flight.
eeeecon? - we're go flight.
JNC? - we're go.
DMU? - go.
control? - go flight.
procedures? - go.
inco? - go.
FAL? - we are go.
network? - go.
recovery? - GO!
capcom? - we're go flight.

SOE, this is Planetside Community, we're go for launch.

Yeah...good luck with that. SOE are laying off 1/3 of their company. Don't think it's not going to affect Planetside at all.

thatguy2
04-06-2011, 01:13
Yeah...good luck with that. SOE are laying off 1/3 of their company. Don't think it's not going to affect Planetside at all.

you seem to belong to the faster guys on this forum. i tell you what, this topic was discussed a mere two weeks ago when it actually happend and ps got reinforced by the remainders of the teams that got hit by the layoffs ("the agency" manly).

Ad√Ľn_East
04-06-2011, 01:20
Have to wait and see. Sony is nearly as bad as AV but PS1 was the bee's knees in it's day. Honestly looking forward to PS2 a thousand times more than anything else announced, even if it is Sony. Hell, at least it'll be good for a year or two before the greedy fucktards make it go belly-up.

Emolas
04-06-2011, 01:39
Have to wait and see. Sony is nearly as bad as AV but PS1 was the bee's knees in it's day. Honestly looking forward to PS2 a thousand times more than anything else announced, even if it is Sony. Hell, at least it'll be good for a year or two before the greedy fucktards make it go belly-up.

"Sony"

"PS1"

No. That does not mean planetside. You are a bad person.

PirateGlen
04-06-2011, 03:38
I don't like how Planetside and Playstation share a common company and initialism. It doesn't get any better by doing PSN instead of PS2 (playstation 2) because even Planetside Next shares the same initialism as Playstation Network.