PDA

View Full Version : Question: New player difficulty ?

Phobia08
03-31-2011, 21:53
So...

If me and my girlfriend started to play how easy is it to get going in Df such as being ganked all the time or just getting help to learn the ropes from other players. is it hard to find a good clan/guild ?

nyustul
03-31-2011, 21:57
So...

If me and my girlfriend started to play how easy is it to get going in Df such as being ganked all the time or just getting help to learn the ropes from other players. is it hard to find a good clan/guild ?

It just got ten times easier honestly, but take heart, there is some extreme whining going on because of it.

Now is the best time to sub imo.

Swing
03-31-2011, 21:58
Depends on what server you're on but you need to stick it out and join a clan to get the support and make friends which I find can really help.

Nyustul is right too.

tk123
03-31-2011, 21:59
So...

It depends on what race you roll. If you roll human its HORRIBLE starting off, and it takes a long time before you will be able to defend yourself. If you roll an alfar/ork/dwarf (not sure about wolf/miridan) then you will barely be PKd at all.

Ayn Sheron
03-31-2011, 22:46
humans got raided sometime

however its pretty rares

I find newb area pretty safe

However, getting pked sometime is part of the game.

tk123
04-01-2011, 00:19
I find newb area pretty safe

:confused:
maybe its different on EU, but on NA you cant go an hour without seeing a red or being pkd/greifed, On average i probably see 8 reds per day in human lands killing/greifing noobie human players

$id Viciou$
04-01-2011, 00:26
:confused:
maybe its different on EU, but on NA you cant go an hour without seeing a red or being pkd/greifed, On average i probably see 8 reds per day in human lands killing/greifing noobie human players

Serious?

Awesome, I am moving there!

I will protect thee and shall smite those trying to repent! mwahaha