PDA

View Full Version : [Video] ManoWar Captured!

screw loose
02-15-2011, 07:59
I have yet to see something like this on the North American server. Props to The Shadow Legionnaires for using it and props to metalkon for frapsing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSncizgMt5k

(300000g, 30000 ingots, 150000 wood, 35000 cloth, 3 Mariner's Astrolabe)

2:06 break qop's warcry

Expertum
02-15-2011, 08:43
Good job. Thank God Metalkon knows more than growling.

Lady Lillian
02-15-2011, 09:16
Wonderful to see a big ship used again, cudos for that... last time was what, 9 months ago when LoD pulled on vs Serruk?

Sad to see two decks basically uncrewed though, the Man'O'War was about 75 people short of fully crewed to the old LoD standard.

GET MORE PLAYERS IN-GAME!~ :D

traitor1
holy moly! :ninja:

RaptorBlackz
ouch wouldn't be suprised to leave the game after that loss.

freakd
02-15-2011, 09:27
hahaha

I felt really sorry for losers...

CoRp$
02-15-2011, 09:44
It was awesome :D

Matos
02-15-2011, 10:03
Totaly bullshit to me !!! REMOVE Begone and all fucking spell got flying in the air ! use fucking Raft to aboard a ship ! This make me really frustrating to see people having 3000$ Computer and not ramming at all !

BTW why the captain stayed on the fucking wheel all the time ??? Why didn t he fight to defend his boat ????

I am pretty sure lots of guys just left the game because that take over of manowar due to AV lacking balance game ! ^

Fix everything link to begone, strongblast, shrapnel, take off all these spells...

Hope you guys are proud that players just left darkfallonline again ! GG

RaptorBlackz
02-15-2011, 10:09
How much did you guys lose $1000 $2000 $3000 usd?
shame.......

Valroth
02-15-2011, 10:21
Wow :)

Metalkon
02-15-2011, 20:00
Skreww l00se is humping my manowar video like a female dog in heat.

CattBoy
02-15-2011, 20:02
Umberto-- That is the best plan I have ever heard.

Nice job]

EDIT: STICKYBACCCCCCK

pearlme
02-15-2011, 20:17
Gotta love how FKNCrazy cannot drive worth shit and got it stuck on rocks, lol

CattBoy
02-15-2011, 20:21
Gotta love how FKNCrazy cannot drive worth shit and got it stuck on rocks, lol

And he was using the "hide character model bug" noted in umberto video

/sigh

pearlme
02-15-2011, 20:22
And he was using the "hide character model bug" noted in umberto video

/sigh

Not a shocker there -- they are in the same clan as DHW now who have a shady reputation since EU....

I'd post in the NA section but the subscription finally ended due to the POS bugs that still infest this game, lol

***FKNCrazy -- did you put in a support ticket to report that bug as I am sure it was an accident; right????

ExcursionRob
02-15-2011, 20:28
Wonderful to see a big ship used again, cudos for that... last time was what, 9 months ago when LoD pulled on vs Serruk?

Sad to see two decks basically uncrewed though, the Man'O'War was about 75 people short of fully crewed to the old LoD standard.

GET MORE PLAYERS IN-GAME!~ :D

DHW use to use a Man-O-War alot for Sieges.. fastest way to drop a shit ton of walls :)

Bakou
02-15-2011, 20:43

Greatest part of the video

Marilio
02-15-2011, 23:04

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh

Banok
02-15-2011, 23:16
MUCH better video than ubertos maybe not in quality but way better footage w/ vent sound too.

Realbigdeal22
02-15-2011, 23:49
I never saw that boat in my whole life!!

the Excuseme
02-16-2011, 12:31
Ok, everyone talk loudly at the same time in your best anxious nerd voice, go! Give me resin dude, thats more important than capturing the ship, I need to cast mana to stam! I'm taking a raft out of serruk solo, that should turn the tide in our favor! Everyone shut up I need heals!

the Excuseme
02-16-2011, 12:46
Totaly bullshit to me !!! REMOVE Begone and all fucking spell got flying in the air ! use fucking Raft to aboard a ship ! This make me really frustrating to see people having 3000$ Computer and not ramming at all !

BTW why the captain stayed on the fucking wheel all the time ??? Why didn t he fight to defend his boat ????

I am pretty sure lots of guys just left the game because that take over of manowar due to AV lacking balance game ! ^

Fix everything link to begone, strongblast, shrapnel, take off all these spells...

Are you crying in real life? Jeez calm down man.

RonarcBracklaw
02-16-2011, 12:53
Props for risking such a big ass boat.

Looks like TIA's attempt at getting the server active might just be working....

oscarkool2
02-17-2011, 11:18
Props for risking such a big ass boat.

Looks like TIA's attempt at getting the server active might just be working....

Almost. All AV needs to do now is fix bullshit bugs, get rid of bunnyhopping, add some classes/balance and the game will grow at a steady rate.

screw loose
02-17-2011, 17:04
remove bunnyhopping gay shittt

SoNiceToMeetcha
02-17-2011, 17:26
The Mow has been used in several sieges on NA, thats the first one to be capped though.

Scottc1988
02-17-2011, 22:28
Awesome video, almost makes me want to play again. Fortunately I've realized that I'd be dead within 2 minutes in such an event unless I were to spend a year grinding up skills/stats.

Baron Cadbury
02-17-2011, 23:09
Awesome video, almost makes me want to play again. Fortunately I've realized that I'd be dead within 2 minutes in such an event unless I were to spend a year grinding up skills/stats.

Not true, Several of the clans there have members there are completely new to the game. We had probably 10 or so players in our clan there that had played for less than a month. You probably wouldn't be tearing the boat up, but there's definitely room to contribute now, and skill progression has increased.

Lady Lillian
02-17-2011, 23:39

Not true at all. You can hear in the video calls for people on the Schooner to keep shooting the big ship (to slow it slow it down and allow more Imperials to board her) - even if you are day 1 new, you can fire a cannon or repair a ship.

There is a reason a lot of new players love ships - they really can beat veterans, as long as they can keep the enemy's vets off thier own ship (which you can do pretty well with just 2 or more vets of your own on deck).

There are things that need to be fixed by the Devs, but to be honest it's a good time to jump in and have a go at Darkfall - just keep your feet on the deck :rolleyes:

AmonDominus
02-17-2011, 23:53
Very nice, loved the vent chat.

worma
02-18-2011, 00:15
Yet another vertification that darkfall REALLY stands out from all other MMOs.
Yea I won't play till grind is "fixed" but god I won't play anything else either :)

Zerbz
02-18-2011, 00:25
Id rather have a shooner tbh bro.

Valaska
02-18-2011, 09:06
Id rather have a shooner tbh bro.

SCHOONER, it's SKU-NER got damnit there are few words that piss me off but when people mispronounce schooner as shooner it just gets under my damn skin! I MAD BRA I MAD!

Love this video though, damn that's a lot of resources in 9 minutes lol.

Urme the Legend
02-18-2011, 10:38
Cool video, makes me want to start playing again :(

Drago Palmas
02-18-2011, 11:54
Cool video, makes me want to start playing again :(

Nice, hi Urme ! Good job to the videomaker :p

idragon
02-20-2011, 08:51
nice video, nice fights it seems

FurryFighter
02-20-2011, 12:12

/agree'

Almost. All AV needs to do now is fix bullshit bugs, get rid of bunnyhopping, add some skillcaps/balance and the game will grow at a steady rate.

fixed it for you but now its good and agreeable.

Not true at all. You can hear in the video calls for people on the Schooner to keep shooting the big ship (to slow it slow it down and allow more Imperials to board her) - even if you are day 1 new, you can fire a cannon or repair a ship.

There is a reason a lot of new players love ships - they really can beat veterans, as long as they can keep the enemy's vets off thier own ship (which you can do pretty well with just 2 or more vets of your own on deck).

There are things that need to be fixed by the Devs, but to be honest it's a good time to jump in and have a go at Darkfall - just keep your feet on the deck :rolleyes:

Not true, Several of the clans there have members there are completely new to the game. We had probably 10 or so players in our clan there that had played for less than a month. You probably wouldn't be tearing the boat up, but there's definitely room to contribute now, and skill progression has increased.

rebutting both these with this: Im a 7 day old player, and any vet player kills me in two to three hits with weapons, same with magic. SOoo, all the vets have to do is spam some AoE three times on the people repping ship or manning cannons, and bam, you've got a ship with no people on it ripe for being taken, just like it was in this video. If you really think new players can contribute (other than being mat farmers for the clan or alliance), then youre either:

A. Deluded.
B. Bullshitting newbies so they'll play.
C. Not playing the game and theorycrafting.

I might add this is the same talk vets give out on Eve Online, with their Tech 3 ships having 200-300% of the firepower, armor, and resistance to damage of tech 1 ships, and then a few extra skill levels on top to utterly destroy any newbies or fleets of newbies. Mostly, I think this talk boils down to vets wanting newbies to go out there looking for a fight so they can get easy kills.