PDA

View Full Version : hurry up and rework wof

Wooah
02-13-2011, 04:54
so i can have fun playing this game again

GirlyMan
02-13-2011, 05:03
Just don't nerf it before I get it. 33 arcane and just stashed up some ash.

Save this for DF Arena, it's will be more suitable for less of this kind of thing.

Realbigdeal22
02-13-2011, 05:11
Now that i got wof at 40 and start using it in all my fight, i must agree that its really too easy mode and must be annoying for those who get trapped in these.

I personally never got trapped in a wof because im too scared of these things. When i do trap someone, its almost guarantee that the player will die by my rays and my teamates rays. Now, i start using disabling shot since hardly anyone is doing it.

If wall of force was a Wall of force(Blocking piercing and spell damages) It would had been well balanced and a great spell that cant ruin the whole fighting scene.

screw loose
02-13-2011, 08:36
so i can have fun playing this game again

If you think WoF's are bad don't even think about resubbing. You can't stormblast out of a fire knock up :(

But being dest in group fights is awesome

Valaska
02-13-2011, 08:49
Now that i got wof at 40 and start using it in all my fight, i must agree that its really too easy mode and must be annoying for those who get trapped in these.

I personally never got trapped in a wof because im too scared of these things. When i do trap someone, its almost guarantee that the player will die by my rays and my teamates rays. Now, i start using disabling shot since hardly anyone is doing it.

If wall of force was a Wall of force(Blocking piercing and spell damages) It would had been well balanced and a great spell that cant ruin the whole fighting scene.

Or it could be like a GIGANTIC storm blast/begon :D