PDA

View Full Version : Fable 3

Eyrothath
11-22-2010, 21:29
Easy game, you can never die, not nearly as much to do than in Fable 1 or 2, much more action-oriented than the previous games, I do like the world better, I miss the darker and more gritty look of the game though..

Scully
11-22-2010, 21:31
I miss Fable 1. The fantasy setting and rpg elements.

Bissen
11-22-2010, 21:37
I miss a world where Peter Molyneux was never born.

Tamural
11-22-2010, 21:52

You shut your whore mouth.

On a related note, F3 was better than F2 (mainly because F2 sucked ass), but F1 was far superior. I'm a little disgusted that they said that combat was made harder... The spell system was more interesting, but it was still kinda lame.

Too bad.

GRCPan
11-22-2010, 21:58

Nah black & white was good.
So at least he has contributed 1 good game to the industry.

raja
11-22-2010, 22:33
Nah black & white was good.
So at least he has contributed 1 good game to the industry.

this,

and if all the ambitions he had for the original fable had been realized it would have been epic,

but the same can be said of too much these days.

Makestro
11-22-2010, 23:23
lol I seen fable 3 and told my friends it would be a pile of shit... my friends beat the game in like 2 days and never play it anymore... I think 1 person is excited about the upcoming DLC rofl...

88Chaz88
11-22-2010, 23:32
not nearly as much to do than in Fable 1 or 2.

Have you collected all 50 legendary weapons? Got all silver keys? Gold keys? Flowers? Gnomes? Books? Read all of The Life and Adventures of Ben Finn? Found all dig spots? Completed all quests? Chests? Been through all demon doors? And upgraded every weapon?

I bet you haven't.

I have many issues with Fable 3, but finding stuff to do isn't one of them.

88Chaz88
11-22-2010, 23:38

How dare you!

Populous? Syndicate? Dungeon Keeper? Black & White?

Just because Fable isn't your thing doesn't mean it's the designer's fault. In fact the man is a genius, the only problem is that the developers can't keep up with him. The problem with his games isn't the ideas, but the execution.

The games industry needs more Peter Molyneauxs and Will Wrights.

Scully
11-22-2010, 23:39
That's like wishing blizzard never existed just because you don't like WoW.

Eyrothath
11-22-2010, 23:49
Have you collected all 50 legendary weapons? Got all silver keys? Gold keys? Flowers? Gnomes? Books? Read all of The Life and Adventures of Ben Finn? Found all dig spots? Completed all quests? Chests? Been through all demon doors? And upgraded every weapon?

I bet you haven't.

I shot all the gnomes and I have completed all the quests..

Amelia Del
11-22-2010, 23:52

I bet you haven't.

I remember when I was young, I played for months to Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time. Now most solo games can be done and over with in 10 hours. I was honestly surprised by fallout NV's duration.

88Chaz88
11-22-2010, 23:54
I remember when I was young, I played for months to Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time. Now most solo games can be done and over with in 10 hours. I was honestly surprised by fallout NV's duration.

Are you honestly quoting my post complaining games are too short? Did you read it?

Anyway Ocarina of Time can be completed in under 15 hours up a friends house with his little brother bugging you constantly. I proved this when I was 12.

otoan
11-22-2010, 23:59
Assassin's creed brotherhood is entertaining me 10x more than fable 3 did.

Sacred Blood
11-23-2010, 00:11
Should i play Fable 1? I just signed up for this metaboli shit and i could DL it.

MattMystrieo
11-23-2010, 00:42
I just completed it today actually, I expected more decisions and to see more of an impact as king but there you go.

Spoiler- If you get the choice to get rid of the drinking tax for good points, DON'T. Its bloody annoying all of the villagers are always pissed and throwing up constantly and there is no way back, pick the neutral if you want to remain positive. That one decision was the only one that genuinely pissed me off.

IMO- Fable 1-the best fable. Fable 3- the second best. Fable 2- the worst.